His Secret

By fanofstoryyy

"Your really are the biggest pain in my ass." "I'm glad you've given me such an amazing roll being down that... More

characters
Chapter 1: Childish
Chapter 2: Fanculo
Chapter 3: Tennis shoes
Chapter 4: Department
Chapter 5: Ass
Chapter 6: Bile
Chapter 7: Italian sex
Chapter 8: Falling for me
Chapter 9: Cramp
Chapter 10: Private
Chapter 12: Ended
Chapter 13: Secret
Chapter 14: Tremble
Chapter 15: Goodnight
Chapter 16: Photo
Chapter 17: Stay
Chapter 18: Good girl
Chapter 19: Instagram
Chapter 21: Revealed
Chapter 23: Don't ask
Chapter 24: Read
Chapter 25: Punch
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Turn around
Chapter 28: Please stop
Chalter 29: I love you, you fucking asshole
Chapter 30: Reveal
Chapter 31: Cig
Epilogue

Chapter 11: Of course

13.2K 235 134
By fanofstoryyy

*ELENA'S POV*

Of course this happens to me.

Of course.

I went to Savannah's house but then as we were waiting at a bus stop to go shopping at this mall really far away, a boy came and picked her up. She said 'It was her only opportunity to hang out with him.'

And he had a two seater car, so here i am. Alone, in the middle of nowhere. Freezing. Cold.

There is no building, just paddocks and a forrest in the distance. I stand under the bus-stop but that doesn't shelter me from the pelting rain.

I shiver and pull my phone out.

I've been ignoring Charlie since my shower one week ago. I can't get the image out my head. The way he caressed my body with his rough hands but yet so gentle.

Whenever i cry i like to be held or comforted and for some reason he's always that person which i really hate. I'm surprised he doesn't use it against me when we bicker.

I stare at his contact before ringing it.

"What's wrong, Elena?" Charlie's voice echos in my ear. I stay silent as anxiety overcomes me.

I'm so, so far from home. Atleast two hours. He won't be happy.

"Elena?" His voice softens as i remain silent.

"Can you come pick me up?" I whisper wrapping my arms around me further trying to get some type of warmth and comfort.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at a bus stop."

"Which one?"

I gulp, "The o-one near the far-away mall." He knows what i mean.

"For fucks sake, Elena what the hell are you doing there?"

"Um i was with Savannah but a boy came and picked her up."

"Fucking hell."

I softly sniffle sitting on the bench as the rain gets heavier and i get colder.

"You okay?" He asks softly.

"Y-yeah. I'm just scared and cold." I shiver.

"I'll be there as quick as i can, keep your phone on you."

"Thank you."

I hang up and try to calm myself down as tears trickle down my cheeks.

That two hour trip quickly turned into 40 minutes with Charlie. How many laws did he break?

He pulls over and quickly steps out the car coming to me.

"Are you hurt?"

I shake my head standing up with a shiver as he now gets soaked in rain.

"Come on." He opens the car door for me and i climb in buckling myself while he gets in and starts the car.

He blasts the heater and puts the seat warmers on.

My booty is on fire.

"Care to explain?" Charlie rumbles gripping the steering wheel tighter as his knuckles are white.

"I already told you what happened." I whisper looking out the window.

Tears silently run down my cheeks. I don't even know why i'm upset.

I think the whole surgery thing, Savannah leaving me stranded, Enzo leaving and my mum leaving has all caught up to me and i'm so exhausted.

Charlie's hand softly grips my chin and turns it to him as he wipes my tears before lowering his hand and looking back at the road.

Those simple actions mean more than words. Even though we don't get along, we're here for eachother.

Even thought i hate crying and especially infront of him.

I choke out a small sob shaking my head.

"Shhh, it's okay."

I wipe my tears and look back out the window. I don't want to cry infront of him constantly. It's fucking annoying.

I feel a warm hand land on my thigh and i snap my head where Charlie rests his veiny hand above my knee.

I blush looking out the window.

Even though i've ignored him, the ping in my chest heals when i'm with him.

Why do i miss him?
He's right here?

"I'm going to beat you in the hockey practice this week." I say the first thing that comes off my tongue.

"Finally decided on a re-match, hm?"

"Just to watch you loose." I look at him with a smirk as he's just smiling looking at the road.

"I won't loose."

"I think you will."

"Elena, there's only one thing in my life i haven't won, i will win this game."

"What haven't you won?"

"Y- nothing." He quickly cuts himself off.

"Tell me."

"No."

"Tell. Me."

"No."

"Charlie. Tell me."

"Elena, no."

"Your still the jerk i remember."

He lets out a small chuckle.

"Here i was thinking you had finally matured, turns out it was just surgery." I sigh.

"Don't act so sad, you were the one that started this jerk-off thing."

My eyes widen.

"Fuck. That's not what i meant." He grumbles.

"Mhm mhm, sure."

"You too young to even know what that is." He frowns at me quickly before looking back to the road.

"Your a few months older than me."

"Still."

"What, just because i don't have a wiener i wouldn't know what it means? Funny."

"Please don't say wiener ever again."

"Really? Wienerrrrr, wienerrr." I sing in a high screechy voice.

"Elena."

"Wienerrrr, wiene-"

His hand from my thigh and moves to cover my mouth.

"Asshole." I grumble inside his hand.

"Stop being a brat." He says lowering his hand and moving it to the wheel.

"Stop being a dick."

"Fuck yourself."

"Your the worst."

"Really? I'm here picking you up. I left practice early to come get you, Elena."

"Oh."

"So continue telling me how i'm the worst."

He doesn't even sound upset, he's sounds amused.

"So silent all of a sudden, hm?" He continues taunting me.

I look out the window and cross my arms.

"I'm kidding, Elena." His tone goes softer.

I turn my head to him with a smile, "Ha. Caught you. You were worried because you thought i was sad. Looser."

He lets out a deep chuckle, "Little bitty."

"Bitty?"

"Bitch."

"Well your a little bitty too."

"Good to know, mio cara."

"I'm not your darling."

"I know i just like watching you get pissed off."

"I hate you." I grumble under my breath.

"Mhm, sure you do."

when i wrote this all i thought of was Rachel from friends. WEIIINERRRRRRR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 11 5
Marcus wants to have a simple seventeenth birthday with just two friends, movies and a few beers But what happens when his brother's best friend and...
573K 20.7K 29
I think that sometimes the universe likes to play sick jokes on people. Like sometimes you drop the ice cream you've been craving on the floor before...
566 35 31
Savannah is your typical quiet girl. She doesn't enjoy confrontation and she was always in the shadow of her greatest rival. Well that is after the d...
457K 14.1K 40
Bella, Ava, and Charlotte have just graduated the hell hole known as high school and are over the moon about their trip to Vegas which has been in th...