GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

Boonannaxdd tarafından

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... Daha Fazla

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

thirty-five.

643 27 0
Boonannaxdd tarafından

(love island, episode fourty-four)

__________

michael davidson moved his whipped cream from gemma's whipped cream hit to his face, "mm," he got the whipped cream onto his lips by his tongue, "at least it tastes good,"

the owen girl looked at michael as they pasted each other as it was now the boys turn with michael smiling at gemma, "watch out, i'm coming for ya,"

gemma playfully rolled her eyes at michael who chuckled, playfully pushing her as he went behind the counter to stand beside the boys to have their turn.

billy went first, kissing gemma, "i decided to snog this girl because i don't care if i get pied, it's just banter," the davidson lad watched as Billy went towards his coupled up partner, "paigey-waigey, you're wife material, so you've got the ring on your finger," he said sliding the ring onto her finger. billy then pied tasha as the lads laughed at his explanation.

andrew then kissed paige, "i snogged paige because she's one of the sweetest girls in the villa and i don't think she's ever put a foot wrong, in my eyes," michael looked at his friend watching andrew then kneel in front of tasha, "marrying tasha, she asked me out so it's only right that i propose to her and obviously i'm in love with the girl, and she's stunning,"

andrew then pied ekin-su, "the reason i pied you is because i absolutely love davide and the whole jay incident didn't really—think that was great but you're all good now so don't worry about it," ekin with her eyes closed did a heart to andrew.

michael went down looking at each girl before coming towards tasha and kissing the girl slightly, "i snogged tasha because she's one of my closest friends in here and she's my girl's best mate in here," he said as the girls all smiled at michael calling paige his girl once again.

he got the fake into hand when he looked at paige, "actually i can have my ring back," the girl furrowed her eyebrows taking his ring off of her necklace as michael knelt down in front of her with charming smile, "i'm marrying you because i'm in love with you and you're an absolute worldie," the girl chuckled at his words, "so it's only right that i marry you," he stated sliding his ring onto paige's finger.

he smiled coming towards paige, his handa going to her waist pressing a kiss to her lips smiling when he pulled back from her.

michael smiling mischievously at gemma when he went past the girl, he topped the whipped cream pie, coming back towards the girls, where he moved the whipped cream pie against gemma's face before taking some and putting it onto ekin's face, "i pied these girls because you're my boys' partners, and i didn't like how you went about things," he said directing that to ekin, "and it's all games," he said to gemma who whipped cream off of her face.

davide went next passing michael who looked at the italian man when davide went straight towards michael's coupled up partner and snogged paige, "i decided to snog paige because uh.. well we haven't had a kiss since the beginning of the villa, so...it was the best reason,"

davide then kneeled in front of ekin, "i would marry and pie at the same time, ekin-su," he stated, "but andrew already said it to you with the cake, so i'm gonna marry you," he slide the ring onto ekin-su's finger.

he then comes down the line with the whipped cream pie in hand, "i wish i could do you," he said to ekin when he walked past her before pieing tasha in the face, "just because she said me and ekin were the fakest couple,"

deji snogged danica as the davidson lad clapped his hands at that, "go on, danica!" he cheered when deji kneeled in front of his coupled up partner, "paigey-cakey, you deserve it man," he spoke as he knelt in front of her, "and if michael doesn't want yoi, i'll have you," he said cheekily as the girls all laughed, "oi, deji! man,"

the davidson lad said looking to deji who smiled at michael as they joked as michael helped him spray the whipped cream onto the pie, when he pied indiyah, "i love you—"

"i don't love you,"

the lads clapped their hands, "—as a friend, what we had in casa was a vibe, we came in, good vibes, but i don't want peace, i want problems," he stated as the islanders all laughed.

"oh, wow,"

luca put his arms around michael as they watched dami kiss summer in front of their friends, "summer ain't over, baby," luca said as indiyah looked to luca, "are you joking?"

the fish monger laughed at that, "shut the hell up," dami said why he wanted to marry inidyah as the girl threw the ring into the swimming pool, "i want to be with you too, but that kiss was a bit too much," the islanders all cheered indiyah for that.

he pied tasha as michael and andrew watched as dami smacked the pie right into tasha's face, "the reason why i decided to lie you, i feel like you usually get away with a lot of stuff, but this pieing you weren't gonna get away with,"

adam then went, snogging danica before kneeling in front of laura saying sweet words to her when adam held the pie ok his hands in front of ekin, "and this is—" ekin blocked the pie from adam, "i've decided to pie ekin-su because with all the flirting, it keeps on getting played down to the girls and played down to davide, people look they might see something else," the islanders all gasped at that.

"oh shit,"
"let's go!"

the lads all clapped their hands, "bravo! bravo!" luca then went last, snogging ekin before kneeling down in front of gemma holding the whipped cream pie in hand, coming to tasha and pieing her in the face, "i could give you a list as long as adam, but it is just a game,"

luca then came back to stand with the lads, "it's a game," dami and luca responded both looking to where tasha stood.

____

"what is going on, lad? how are you feeling after that?"

michael and paige questioned andrew when the real estate agent pulled his friends to have a chat, "i've got no time for them two no more, honest opinion, they're twats," michael nods his head, "there's banter and then there's that," andrew said to the couple.

michael sipped on his water, "that was not banter," he stated to andrew, "that wasn't just a game, it became very personal," andrew nods his head, "yeah,"

paige looked at andrew, "and i absolutely hear that, at the end of the day, that is your girlfriend, they know that would make her upset," the paramedic commented, "yeah, nah, they're pricks,"

"it's just a little bit far isn't it? like you'd at, it is just a game, so why are you making it personal?" she said talking about dami and luca.

tasha came towards the trio, michael and paige moving up as the couple let tasha sit next to her boyfriend and paige, "hey, you all right?"

the blonde headed girl leaned into andrew, "you want us to go so you can have a chat with andrew?" tasha shook her head, "no, it's fine," michael looked at her, "you sure?" tasha nods her head, "do you want to talk about it, or.."

"i mean, for me," tasha started to explain, "i'm not bothered about the pies, i expected it, but it's the reasons after they gave," tasha said making michael frown, "they went—that was nasty,"

the davidson lad looked to where luca and dami sat, "yeah, that was," andrew looked at them, "that was not funny or banter," he stated as michael nods his head, "i had every right to pie luca after what he did, that's why i did it, but when you're deep in and person attack on me, it's a completely different story,"

michael did not like seeing his friend cry, "you guys have been friends from the start, it's been the four of you from the start," andrew hummed, "it's the fact that they were laughing, afterwards, i was like, it that the kind of human beings you are," she said to the couple.

michael's fingers moved over paige's waist, "of course they weren't taking it serious, saying just to piss you off," his coupled up partner stated, "right," her hand went to tasha's knee, "you'll be fine, we'll leave you two,"

the welsh paramedic stands up taking michael's hands who followed after his coupled up partner, "how are you?"

michael shook his head, "i'm pissed off, dami and luca went too far in that game," he stated to his coupled up partner, running a hand through his hair, "the only good thing that came out of that challenge was you giving me your ring again," michael let a smile evade his features, "oh, not the kisses from the other boys?"

paige playfully scoffed as she pushed michael who only chuckled keeping his arms around her waist.

____

the davidson lad was in the swimming pool, his shoulders not getting wet as he had his microphone around his neck, "has she talked with him yet do you know?" michael shook his head at paige's answer, "what's he said about it?"

she asked her coupled up partner, "billy told the boys that the salon was open," ekin-su looked at michael, "with danica?" she whispered as michael nods his head, "yeah,"

paige shook her head as ekin gasped, "none of the girls know this," michael looked at her, "yeah, i know, but you don't— that's the only thing he's messed up with, he shouldn't have done the other night, if he was gonna—" ekin slapped her hands together, "why would he not just at least snog or marry her?"

"when he's already done all that? it doesn't make sense," ekin said to michael as the football player looked to his coupled up partner, "i kissed tasha but i knew i was obviously going to marry you," he said to paige, "mate,"

billy walked past them, nodding his head at the three of them, "you fucked it, i'm not gonna lie," he stated to billy, "what have i done?"

he questioned michael, "it was just banter," billy claimed to them, "i'm gonna chat to her, i can't be bothered with this shit," he said walking away from them, "i don't think that is banter really," ekin-su said as michael nods his head, "that's definitely not banter,"

the davidson male got out of the swimming pool, the water coming down his body as his coupled up partner's eyes rank over his tanned body.

____

the islanders all started to get ready for their evening as michael sat in the dressing room, sitting next to his coupled up partner help straightening paige's hair.

where davide did the same with ekin's hair, "this is fifty pounds, ekin," she looked at her coupled up partner, "oh, davide," michael chuckled, "i'll give it to you later,"

the two lads once finishing straightening their girls' hair went downstairs to put their shirts on, as michael came out through the bedroom door holding paige's hand as the islanders all went towards the counter, "cheers to making amazing memories and having fun,"

"whoo!"

the islanders all clinked their drinks together, "cheers," michael personally then clinked his drink against his coupled up partner's drink holding eye contact with her before taking a sip from his champagne glass, "look,"

michael looked to his partner, "we're matching," he stated as paige looked to her black outfit then to her coupled up partner's also black outfit, "i love you," the paramedic smiled at michael, leaning closer to him as his hand went to her waist when they started to walk to the beanbags.

deji joining the couple as michael clapped his hand against the male's hand, when billy also joined them, "mm, it's not clicked, and i'm wasting time, it's pointless," billy said to them, "that's fair enough," michael commented, "so i'm not gonna waste my time or your time, at the end of the day, like, you might click with someone else in here,"

michael nods his head at that, "i haven't felt that click, i felt like uh a sexual connection, i felt uh an attractive sort of connection but like, not the romance," michael sipped on his drink, "i'm not a dick, but it's come across like i'm a dick, and i don't like it,"

deji looked to his casa amor friend, "you are, a little bit," he admitted to billy who looked back at him, "what? why?" deji looked at his friend, "what the fuck have i done?"

deji looked at billy, "you said to her, that she ticked all of your fucking boxes, now you're telling her—" billy shook his head stopping deji, "because she was ticking the boxes, mate, and then i've got on and i've gone i'm not feeling, i'm not feeling," billy repeated to them, "i can't help how i feel,"

michael looked at billy, "all you did was get a bit too excited in bed, which you shouldn't of because you didn't know if you a hundred percent," michael stated to billy, who looked back at him open slightly open.

____

michael kissed his coupled up partner's lips as the islanders all started to head inside the villa with the couple coming from the terrace, the davidson lad having a big smile on his face, "michael,"

the football player turned to look at danica who came into his arms as michael slightly frowned looking to the girls as he rubbed his friend's arm, "hey," he pulled back looking at danica, "he's an idiot, if he can't see how amazing you actually are then he doesn't deserve to have you," he said when danica came back into his arms, "it's okay, you'll be okay,"

"love always comes in mysterious ways,"

he said looking to his girl who met his blue eyes, where paige just smiled at his words when michael once being let go of, went into the bathroom brushing his teeth alongside his friends.

"um, billy?"

the lads all looked to billy, "where are you sleeping, mate?" andrew asked the male, "in this bed, mate," billy said back to andrew, "where else would i sleeping?"

michael rolled his eyes, "are you friends with benefits tonight?" luca questioned billy who shook his head, "no," the lads all laughed at that, with michael settling into his and paige's shared bed.

his coupled up partner came into the bedroom and came straight towards her and michael's shared bed as the islanders all started to say their goodnights, where the davidson lad kissed paige's head who turned her head as she moved her lips against michael's lips in a passionate kiss, their tongues coming out to play.

____

"morning!"

michael groaned keeping his head against his pillow not wanting to move his head from his comfy pillow, "how is everyone?" he asked as his arms covered the light from his eyes, "good,"

summer and deji then came through the bedroom door, "morning," michael yawned when he sat up next to his coupled up partner, "you all excited for today?" tasha asked her fellow islanders, "michael and paige, when did you guys sleep? i heard giggling an hour ago from youse two, paige?"

the girl shook her head, "not me, dami," she stated, "no words, just giggling," the davidson lad smiled at that, stretching his arms slightly, "let's get ready for today,"

the islanders all started to get out from their beds with the boys going to their main place outside on the sun deck for their daily boys chat, michael yawning once again.

"i got a text!"

michael covered his eyes from the sun, "islanders," ekin-su started to read out, "it's time for you to get ready and leave the villa as you are off to a vip party at the vibe club!" michael furrowed his eyebrows, "hashtag island vibes, hashtag sun sea and spill the tea," she read out from her phone, "back inside we go,"

the lads all went back inside getting ready for their vip party they were having thrown for them, the lads all jumping onto the swimming pool as the girls cheered.

"oh, my god, why did i do that?"

the davidson lad went to the outside shower immediately having a shower first as the next lad went as michael came back inside, getting his outfit ready with a towel wrapped around his bare waist, "we've never been out with the girls before," michael tells the lads.

the islanders once ready all walked alongside their coupled up partner, michael's hand in paige's hand as they walked to the vibe club for their vip party, "is that joel corry?"

the islanders all went to the dance islanders, "welcome islanders, my name is joel corry and i have some bangers for you," the islanders all cheered, "love island twenty-twenty-two, let's go!"

michael and paige danced together, with the davidson's lad holding paige's hand in his spinning the girl around, as their foreheads went onto each others, "i love you," paige said back to michael who had a wide smile on his face, "you do?"

the welsh paramedic nods her head, her hand cupping her coupled up partner's tanned cheek, "i do," michael smiled leaning in and kissing paige who moved her arms around his shoulders, "i love you too,"

the davidson smiled as the islanders all started to sing along to joel's song, the islanders all dancing with each other, with michael wrapping an arm around andrew's shoulder as the islanders all danced together.

____

michael running a hand through his brunette hair, his blue eyes smiling as he sat opposite his coupled up partner, "so.." paige smiled at him, "so.."

the davidson male couldn't the smile off from his face, "i am really happy that you said it back," he claimed to paige, "i was starting to think that —" she shook her head, "i just needed time to realise that i actually do love you," she answered looking into his blue eyes, "and i do, i love the way you look at me and how you treat me,"

michael showed his charming smile, "how do i look at you?" he asked her, his arm leaning against the ledge of the sofa they sat on, "i don't know how to explain it," she said as he did the same look, "that, it's that look,"

she said pointing to michael's charming smile and ocean blue eyes, "that's just my normal face," she smiled at that, as her hand came to the back of his head, as their lips moved against one another's, their tongues moving against each other's in a slight passionate kiss.

the paramedic smiling when she pulled back from michael whose hand came and cupped her cheek, her back now leaning against michael's chest as his arm went around her waist.

____

the islanders were all on the dance floor again, each islander being in the middle and showing off their dance move.

as michael went towards the middle, where dami and luca roped him into the middle as the football player moved his hips as the islanders all laughed and cheered michael on.

the football player then coming to his coupled up partner, his drink in one hand as paige's hand in the other as they danced together, where she moved so that her back was facing his front as she moved her body against michael's front whose hand went to paige's waist.

"whoo!"

michael turned when he saw the music started to go down low as laura whitmore came towards them, "hello, islanders, how are youse all doing?" michael run a hand through his hair, "fantastic,"

"having a good time?" she questioned the islanders who all nod their heads, "i'm not here to join you in the fun sadly," michael's hand went to paige's hip, "and sadly i'm afraid, the party is over,"

michael licked his lips, "can you all please line up by the pool?" the islanders all did as said, with michael standing behind his coupled up partner, his arms coming around her waist, "the public have been voting for their favourite boy and their favourite girl, so the two girls with the fewest votes and the two boys with the fewest votes risk being dumped from the island tonight,"

paige's hand squeezed michael's hand, "those dumped from the island will leave immediately, they will not be returning to the villa," michael nods his head at that, "in no particular order i will reveal the two girls who have received the fewest votes and are therefore vulnerable, the first girl at risk is.." their host said, "..danica,"

michael frowned at that, "danica, please step forward," the girl did as said, "the second girl who could be leave tonight is.." laura said, "..summer,"

"summer, please step forwards,"

michael kissed the back of paige's head, "danica and summer, please come and stand by me here," she pointed to the left side of her, "i will now reveal the names of the two boys who received the fewest votes and therefore are at risk of being dumped from the island tonight,"

michael looked away, "the first boy whose place is at risk is.." she said, "..billy," the boy stood forwards, "the second who could be going home today is.." laura stated, "..dami,"

indiyah's eyes widened at that as the two lads then went to stand next to summer and danica, "billy and dami, summer and danica, i'm sorry, you have received the fewest votes from the public, you are all vulnerable," she said, "i can tell you that one boy and one girl will not be returning to the villa tonight, and that decision is in the hands of your fellow islanders,"

michael then looked to the four vulnerable love islanders, his eyes softening when seeing summer lean out to hold danica's hand in hers.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

95.3K 1.8K 25
❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞,❞ love island | summer 2022 discontinued
119K 3.4K 25
Love island 2023 ❈ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so much more or in which Noah was only go...
19.7K 424 30
Working long hours in a lab with your ex can put anyone off. But when you have an opportunity to go on Love Island, what's the worst thing that could...