power rangers cosmic fury

By shifa2298

This is a fanfiction written by me how cosmic fury could take place. More

Episode 1 : 'The journey begins'
Episode 2 : new foe
Episode 3: true love
Episode 4: Zayto's Past part : 1
Episode 5 : Zayto's Past part 2
Episode 6 : ' Amigo '
Episode 7 : ' Unforgettable '
Episode 8 : 'The rise of the dead '
Episode 9 : 'The dilemma '
Episode 10 ' Unexpected guest '
Episode 11 ' Lie '
a Lil update!
Episode 12 : 'Life pt: 1 '
Episode 13 :- ' Life pt: 2 '
Episode 15 : Mystery : part 1
Episode 16 : Mystery : part 2
Episode 17 : Surprise
Episode 18 :- What now ?

Episode 14 : ' Shake - up '

1.1K 8 96
By shifa2298

[ Sorry for not posting this long ... Hope you enjoy reading it ❤️💙]

[ On Spaceship ]

Javi was walking in the corridor with breakfast in his hands he was going to give it to Reine ..he then heard music coming from her room, well basically his room since there was shortage of rooms he was sleeping on the couch since the time Reine came . He stood there listening to the music but couldn't understand a word as it was in French...so curiously without any manners of knocking he just opened the door and the door was open it wasn't a loud opening he just did it gently peking in to see what she was upto .. she was performing ballet .

They way she gracefully did it had him thinking "Wow.. she can be a scientist, doctor and can dance this gracefully.. uhh I can't believe that I am saying this .. at least to myself that I'm falling for her "

Reine was still dancing..and then she faced the mirror and saw that javi was staring at her . She continued dancing she felt comfortable around Javi .

When the dance ended .

" What are you doing? " she asked in a firm voice.

" I .. I came to give you breakfast.. well can I come in ? "

" You are already inside "

" Oh.. yeah " He went ahead and placed the breakfast tray for her.

" You made this Javi ?"

" Yes I did it .. I mean it was my turn to cook food today . "

" Looks great thanks "

" You're welcome.. " He didn't want to leave just be there with her . " So I was saying that... You are an amazing dancer... "

" Thankyou.. well it doesn't compare to your voice yk "

" well ... Thankyou "

" What about your poem ? "

" Oh! I wrote it .. but I think I am missing just a small piece "

" Well I'd agree that there is a lot of chaos going on here "

"Chaos that's it ...just ... Wait I'll be back "

He went and brought back his book

[ Let me know if I should write the poem here ..I will post it on my account]

( after he told her the poem )

" What do you think ? "

" It was beautiful... Whom did you write it for ? "

He hesitated to tell her that because he wrote it with her in mind " Nobody ..nobody ..just my thoughts "

" Ok .."

Then they heard Aiyon calling out for Reine loudly

Javi said " what happened..? "

She replied " no idea" as they both went out to see what happened.

Outside all of them were present " What happened? " she asked them in a curious voice . Zayto " Did you replace amelia's meds .. with these high power meds ? ". " No..! am I sane to do that ?" she replied. Aiyon " Well both me and Zayto saw that you were the one who changed amelia's meds " she replied " No ..I did not do it ..Solon tell them what would I get for changing her meds ? " Solon " I really want to believe you Reine ..but why would my kids lie ? " Amelia " I trust Reine why would she do such a thing to me " Ollie " Amelia..If you would have taken those meds ...we couldn't even imagine what could have happened to you " Reine " Even you Ollie ..I trusted you more than this " Ollie "I'm sorry "

Javi " I trust you, you could never do such a thing " Izzy " Javi ..I understand but ..why would the rest of them lie ?" Javi " But why would Reine do such a thing ? ..fern explain it to her please " Fern " I can't really choose sides" Aiyon " I think our search is fulfilled..she is the one who has joined hands with lord zedd " Reine shouted " Enough " and then teleported away .

Javi " Have you guys lost it...why don't you believe her " Aiyon " I saw her she was the one who changed those meds which Ollie and Solon specially gave to Amelia...even Zayto was there with me " Zayto " I try not to believe it but ...I saw it with my eyes " Amelia " I believe in her too ..there must be something we can't see " Solon " Kids...Reine left without an oxygen mask " Javi " No..no.. where is she ? "

Solon traced her in the map " at planet spectre " Javi " Ok...please don't come behind me ..I am sure she doesn't want to see any of your faces " he teleported away

[ At spectre ]

Javi " Reine ..Reine .." he shouted

" I am sure she will be here " murming to himself as he saw the coordinates and then teleported. Then he saw her lying on the ground. She was trying to breathe in hypoxination .. " Reine..Reine " he ran towards her ..he held her , removed his orb and gave it to her .

" ...Ray ..Ray I told you ..I believed you "

She got better as she held the orb " I am sorry ,but why does nobody trust me ? ..am I not good enough " she said with tears in her eyes .

" You are more than enough ...you are perfect in your own way "

As they gazed into each other ..they got hit by a monster . "Myself mirage and I hope you didn't get hurt ranger .. because I want to enjoy killing you more .. deliberately"
and she shot another fire ball from her blaster but as it reached them someone stopped it ..it was the green morphin master . She ordered " take her and leave Javi "

He replied " sure " teleporting away with Reine.

Master green gave the green saber to fern and said to them " There is something you will find soon ...but first destroy this monster "

Fern " With pleasure " Amelia " What are we waiting for let's do it " Izzy " Hopefully you won't mind us destroying you ... enchantingly "

They got into the battle slashing, kicking , some tronics came too but it was not that hard for them but then the monster made a blue ball and it struck Izzy ...she wasn't destroyed nor injured but she was able to control what she was looking , she made her think that all of her friends are tronics "

Izzy tried to destroy them thinking they are tronics .

Aiyon " Izzy it's us your friends.."

Ollie " Izzy listen you can't do this "

Zayto " You have to escape out of it Izzy "

As all of them were busy with her trying to make her realise that they are her friends..Javi teleported in mid air and struck mirages ' blaster ..a blue liquid came out of it ...this helped Izzy get out of the mind control . As Fern helped Izzy get back normal she passed the green saber to Javi . He said " Now " and he struck mirage with the sword and the rest of them with their weapons .

He was destroyed..Javi " Woo ! Hoo ! one more down " Izzy " Yep ...and that one goes to my brother " Ollie " Do you feel better now ? " she replied " Yes! I do ...but I don't understand how she was able to control me " Fern picked up the remains of the blaster which was still functional , and collected some of the blue liquid. she asked " Can you check ..how did mirage use it " " Maybe " Ollie replied...as they teleported back to the spaceship.

[ At Riza Palace]

Zedd " I am fed up with you sending useless monsters in the field. What is wrong ..why don't they have the same effect as the monster in my days ? "

Scrozzle " Master ..I can't really do anything..my entire focus is to revive Rita... without her spells they are weak ..once she is brought back again ..we will do better..and you already know about our little assistant who is on the rangers spaceship... giving us all the information..we need "

Zedd shouted at him " What is the information we get from them the fact that they watch galactic news everyday that the nevera star bursted ...or the memer king got married..or is it that a day after tomorrow is neva the prince of alvis coronation? .. besides we were so close to end that little reines chapter but the green morphin master came in between ..why is she so important to the morphin master? "

Scrozzle "I don't know and I can't really do anything about it ..just give me some more time "

" Fine " he shouted at scrozzle .

[ At the Spaceship]

" but you can't really trust anyone " Aiyon said trying to stop Javi as he was about to give the blaster and the bottle to Reine to check it . Izzy " Then who will do it then ? " " I know who will " Amelia said taking the blaster ..she gave it to Solon and said " Solon right now I only trust you with it .. please help us " " sure my dear " she replied.

1 hour later ~

Solon " It's done " Fern " So what exactly does this blaster do ? " Solon " Well it actually produces lena rays with the help of this liquid , which controls the persons brain and make them look exactly what the monster wants " Javi " So when the blaster was broken the rays stopped and Izzy was able to escape out of it ?" Ollie " Exactly "

" Now I understand what that was " said javi running towards the kitchen . They all followed him . As he went inside he looked around the table and picked up an blush box " Is this the blush box what you came looking for here " Aiyon asked " Yes..wait a minute " he replied as he opened the box he saw that it was a small transmitter like thing ..he asked Solon to open it up ...and as Solon opened it .. there was the same blue liquid in it ...Javi threw the transmitter down and crushed it ..and as he did Aiyon fell on his knees , Zayto took support from the wall next to him ..and Ollie held the table .

After a few minutes they all got back to their senses again .

" You guys okay " Orria asked . " You fine Ollie " Amelia asked as the boys sat on the chair . " Yes ..I feel much better now " Ollie replied. " Yep me too " Aiyon added in . " I have now idea ..how it was in my head for so long ..I felt I could sense it but couldn't get hold of it " Zayto said moaningly. " The thing is that you all are fine now " fern said

Fern said " How did yk about it javi ?" Javi " I saw it in the morning while making breakfast and I was suspicious of it since the start .Izzy " But how did it caught hold of Ollie , Zayto and Aiyon? " Aiyon " Well we thought we saw Reine changing medicines in the kitchen " Zayto " And both of us together were there ..so maybe it caught our hold " Ollie " Yes ..when I ..came ..to get cereal in the morning in the kitchen...then maybe at that time "

Izzy " So... if the rays were controlling their minds that means " Solon " Reine didn't do anything..it was the radiation that made them believe she did " " Heureusement, il est maintenant prouvé que je ne suis pas coupable. " Reine said in excitement. Javi " I don't know what you said but I can sense that you are really happy. " Yep ..I told you I didn't do anything " She replied .

" We are extremely sorry..for what we did to you .." Zayto " Please accept our apology " Reine " Well since you all were in monsters control..I won't punish you ..it was not your fault.." Ollie " Thanks "

Reine " That means there is someone between us who is doing this ? " Amelia " Yes " They all looked at each other as the silence filled the gaps of the room. Izzy " Well for today we should be happy that today was a success " Reine " Yes but with the help of green morphin master ..she was the one who saved me and Javi from that attack " " Well it's greta that you made a place in green morphin masters heart " Orria said .

[ The portal appeared]

Green M.M. came out and said " Well done rangers..you did good today " Amelia " Master thankyou again for Savin the day " " well that was to be done ..and also you all must be knowing now that one of you is an intruder who works for Zedd " she said ..Zayto " well we do ..but can you tell us who it is ? " M.M. ". No..I can't do this will ruin the future.. according to the prophecy you must find it out by yourself " Izzy " Ok Master " Reine " But why have you still kept me? ..can you please let me go " " No ..your work still remains..you have to stay here till the end " M.M said " Ok" she replied.

Amelia " But why did you come ..what happened?" M.M. " Well I wanted to tell you that from now onwards you all need to be more careful.. specially you and Ollie .. remember the prophecy I made earlier..well now ..you will see it very soon " Ollie " Whatever it is I will be ready " M.M. " Zayto .. remember our pact .. ?" Zayto " Yes master ." she replied " Make sure you make the most of it ..and before I leave... someone special sent something for you " she continued saying it and through her wand she dropped of 6 big boxes of cardboard.." Hope you do your work well " she said as she turned away and left .

Javi " Well let's see what is in there ? " Zayto went up and opened the box .... There was letter inside .." Let's see what is in there " he said handing it over to Amelia .

To be continued....

[ Hopefully you enjoyed reading...
💙❤️...See you soon ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.7K 73
He was rescued as a child from a facility of illegal, horrendous experimentation and forcefully given quirks - but what they didn't realise was that...
101K 2.1K 44
Yep, i'm going to make my own ZanRon fanfic -Warning- Crazy Yanderes in this book
2.1K 16 18
(Lost Ranger Universe) This is basically a fanfic to power Rangers Dino Charge but has elements of Zyuden sentai Kyoryuger Brave in it. I'm gonna ma...
5.9K 49 16
After Zayto's return as the ghost ranger, the team begins their quest to not only recapture the emperor of evil but also to discover the secrets behi...