Rimuru goes to The Shinobi Wo...

By Hadanuke

Rimuru Tempest finally achieved his dream. To realize a world where he could live in peace and happiness with... More

Chapter 0 - Boredom
Chapter - 1 - The worlds beyond
Chapter - 2 - Nightmare awakened
Chapter - 3 - Reckoning.
Chapter - 4 - Doctor in training
Chapter - 5 - The one of interest
Chapter - 6 - New Colleagues
Chapter - 7 - Team addition
Chapter - 8 - Assessment
Chapter - 9 - Necessary Sacrifice
Chapter - 10 - Training
Question not a chapter
Chapter - 11 - Shard of the past
Chapter - 12 - Departure and The land of waves
Chapter - 13 - Will
Chapter - 14 - Demons
Chapter - 15 - Aftermath
Chapter - 16 - Suspicions
Chapter - 17- Get stone
Chapter - 18 - Nightmare
Notice 2
Chapter - 19 - Naruto's despair
Chapter - 20 - Sakura's cowardice
Illustration votes.
Chapter - 21 - Going back.
Chapter - 22 - Back in Konoha.
Chapter - 24 - Facing reality again.
Chapter - 25 - Monster.
Chapter 26 - Lost.
Sorry but.
Rewrite in process announcement :)

Chapter - 23 - Not so friendly talk

1.2K 71 83
By Hadanuke

Veil Proxima. The guy who stole my story and uploaded it in text to speech format without my knowledge or consent has deleted the link to my story from his description that I previously urged him to make.

Pointless to say that I do not like this one bit. I didn't want to take action against him until now because he put up the link like I asked. But to then delete it afterword, thinking I wouldn't notice, is make me frustrated enough to do so now.

If you want you can go over to the video, which is linked in one of my announcements, and report it.

As of now I won't tolerate him stealing my story in the future.

Also I would like to know if his video falls under fair use.

'Ow....Owowowowow....'

My entire body hurts badly.

It's to be expected. I have four 75 kilogram weights attached to me and trained with them.

Thanks to the fox healing me, I already feel a little lighter while still in pain.

The fox's chakra is able to heal all of my wounds while making sure that it repairs me but better. Meaning I can recover a lot quicker than other people. I wonder, does Rimuru also know about trying to heal your body in a way that makes it better? I think I'm going to ask him the moment I can see him.

Right now. I have to get out of bed and get breakfast. But to my chagrin, I have no food in the apartment. Meaning I have to go and get something outside.

'I wonder , can I get away with ordering food while transformed?'

I put it to the test and transform before I go out of my apartment and venture out to the streets.

I don't know almost any restaurant or food place where they serve all round food so I can get everything I need to function properly. I can't just live off of ramen the entire time, even though I still love it. 

I gather up the courage and try to ask someone. I went up to a man wearing a Jonin west who is patrolling the area.

"Excuse me sir. But can you please tell me where can I find a food place that server a all round meal for shinobi? I need to get everything necessary for me to be healthy."

The Jonin turned his head towards me and studied me a little before responding.

"That's a bit odd request. From the looks of it you should be a seasoned shinobi." he states.

"Hehe... Well you see... I've been only eating ramen and I told myself that this is the time I should look for something else to up in my stomach." I told him while scratching the back of my head.

"Only Ramen? Are you stupid? There is no way that you made it shinobi with a trash diet like that."

"Eeeemm."

"Fine. Go a little down this road and you'll find a restaurant to you right called "Fit Eats" that should be the place you're looking for."

"Thanks a lot!" I thank him and begin walking away but was stopped by him placing a hand on my shoulder. He leaned a bit closer so that only I would hear. I started to sweat thinking that I was caught.

"You should be really careful where you go. Yesterday a chunin was found badly beaten in front of the hospital. He says that the demon fox kid almost killed him. You be alert for the little shit."

"T-Thanks for the advice, I'll be going now." I said as I hide my rage.

'So he framed it like I attacked him huh...' 

I decide to forget about it for now and go get breakfast.

I enter and order surprisingly without issue. Normally I'd get kicked out the moment I set foot inside. But now I even get a meal with a smile.

'Is it that difficult to just be nice to me like that....'

I finish my meal and leave for the training ground where I found them again.

I drop my transformation and approach them.

"Hi. I see you guys are here again."

"Oh, it's you." the long haired guy said.

"I came to train here again too. Kind of hoping I'd run into Lee again."

'Speaking of...' I though as I saw him running towards me at great speed.

"Naruto!!" I hear him shout.

"Hi there, Lee." I waved at him.

"Here to train again too, my rival?"

"Yeah. But I'll be focusing on something else also. I won't be only doing physical exercises."

"I see! Then best of luck to you!" He puts up a fist.

I oblige and fist bump him.

"Can I know the names of your teammates as well? It is a bit weird that I'm so familiar with you while I don't even know their names." I ask.

"Let me introduce them!" he skids over to the girl. "This is Tenten! Our weapon expert! She is has the best aim out of all genin and possibly all chunin as well!"

"Naruto." I extend a hand forward for a handshake. She carefully observes it but shakes it regardless.

"Nice to meet you." she says.

Lee then hurries over to the long haired boy and grabs him by the shoulders.

"This is Neji Hyuuga! He is a genius prodigy that I unfortunately hadn't had the chance to best." He laments.

I did as before and extend my hand forwards. He hesitates for a few seconds but ultimately decides to shake it.

"Greeting." he simply stated.

"Likewise." I match his level of politeness which he seems to be surprised about.

"Now I don't want to waste your time on me. You should go back to training." I told them.

They nodded and left back to train.

...

I step closer to the training logs and get into close quarter combat range.

Yesterday had taught me that the transformation jutsu was a very versatile jutsu that can be used for disguises but also can be used for utility. Now I want to test out my theory about making it a weapon as well. 

Transforming oneself into someone else and gaining the transformation's physical attributes.

I make a clone to try it out first so I don't hurt myself.

< Transform > the clone exclaimed and transformed into a little bird. At first it had trouble figuring out of it can communicate with me using it's bird's vocal cords but only chirping came out. 

Next it started to flap it's wings. a couple of minutes it spent on the ground trying to figure out how much flapping it takes to raise itself from the ground.

It didn't try jumping because that would only slow down the process. It need to get a feel of how it's wings work and how to use them.

Distracting myself from that I used the transformation on my self to transform my right arm into the Kyuubi's with extended nails. I inspected it for any imperfections and swung it against the training log. The first attempt didn't leave much of a dent because it used mostly brute strength. Next I tried to flick it instead and it created a clean cut on the log, but it wasn't very deep.

"It seems I need both speed and power." I state simply.

I then return my hand to normal and think of something else.

'Can I turn my body part into some other one?' I thought.

I thought of transforming my hand into a wolf head to bite down on enemies. But for it to work how I want I need to precisely imagine the bone and muscle structure and everything else.

To help me imagine it I recall Akamaru growling, the muscles on Akamaru's face clearly defined in that expression

With a clear image in mind I attempt the transformation. I focus especially on the muscles to have enough power like a wolf has.

I transformed my hand from shoulder to the neck of the wolf and forearm and palm into the head.

I expend a large amount of chakra for such a transformation that I wouldn't be able to occupy with my mass alone.

This would be a specialty of the Akimichi clan. To expend additional chakra for their transformations to make their mass larger than normal. I have seen Choji use it and tried to replicate it here.

A ferocious wolf protruded out. It's size was bigger than myself and could gulp me down like a strawberry.

The head with it's full power of it's jaws mauled the training log snapping it like a twig.

These logs were specially made so that they don't break down easily. But my attempt still completely demolished it without problem.

The sound of the log snapping smacked everyone in the ears like a paperbomb right next to their ears.

The other four in the distance snapped their heads towards me and and visibly gaped. 

I have to be careful with the transformation jutsu if I accidentally mess up some of my organs using it it could lead to something bad.

I basically need to make sure that whatever I transform into has everything necessary for me to function. Like a brain. I don't want to test how that would turn out.

Now that I think about it. Lizards sometimes use their tails as whips to fend off the enemy. Let's try that.

A hard and sturdy but mobile lizard's tail appeared on my butt and I started to play around with it's movements trying to get a feel for it.

I distinctly noticed the others stare even more.

I extended it out for 15 meters, which took a chunk off of my chakra reserve and started to play with it.

I need to use the tree climbing exercise to stick to the ground because of the tail's weight outweighing my own body.

I swiftly spin around and slash my tail like a whip across the three logs which snapped like twigs and got sent flying.

"This seems good too. I can probably block with this too. But the chakra cost for blocking attacks would be a disaster. The transformation jutsu wasn't made for that and dispels easily." I mumble to myself."

'If I want to use this effectively I need to be quick. Like before the more time I spend with the transformation the more chakra I lose.'

Then again. If I could use the fox's chakra, then that wouldn't be an issue anymore. Too bad that it doesn't seem like he would want to cooperate with me anytime soon.

Using transformation for making weapons isn't efficient either. It is better to save the chakra and buy them instead.

'But if I'm looking for one use then it would be a viable option. I will need to check out the weapon shop for different equipment.'

Now that I think about it. What would happen if I ate something or.......someone...... with that wolf transformation. Would it get stuck somewhere? If I take into account to connect the pipe from the wolf and mine will it work? That would require a really deep understanding of the anatomy behind that to not hurt myself. Would I be able to taste it? I would need to know how the neural network connect there. These are the things I need to think about when making something completely new and not copying from something.

My though process is interrupted when a bird land on my shoulder and pecking me on the cheek.

"Ow! Why did you do that! " I pouted.

Suddenly it disappeared into smoke making me take in memories.

It contained the memories of how the wings worked and how to make them work. With also a couple of test flights. Also it spotted Shikamaru and his team heading towards here.

I heard a couple of footsteps go towards me. I turned to see Lee's team who had dumbfounded expressions.

"What's up?" I asked.

"N-Naruto... what was that?" he asked.

"That? That's just the simple transformation jutsu." I stated nonchalantly.

"Transformation jutsu?!!" the four yelled.

"Y-yeah... Is there a problem?" I asked.

"No no no. It's just that. I've never seen anyone use it like...'that'" the Jonin quickly explained.

"I never thought that it could be this powerful. This has to get added to the curriculum." Tenten awed.

"I-It's not that good as you think! It drains chakra like crazy for normal people." I retorted.

"Still... Even if not used to the capacity as you can. It could skyrocket the standards for genins power. " Neji said.

"I'M IN AWE AT YOUR INGENUITY NARUTO!!" Lee shouted.

I didn't know what to say. I was not used to getting praised like this. I unconsciously scratched the back of my head.

"What's all this about?" I heard a voice say in a lackluster way.

I turned and waved "Hey Shikamaru. Long time no see." I said.

"Yeah, ever since we got put on teams we barely had time to meet."

"Nice to see you too Choji." I said.

Shikamaru looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

'He's not as loud as he usually is, strange.' he thought.

"Hey! Don't you dare leave me out Naruto" the blonde haired girl snarled.

"Of course. I can't forget about you Ino." I said politely.

"So... what's this about?" Shikamaru  repeated his question.

"Nothing.. I'm just training and trying out new ideas."

"I see... And who are you?" he turned to Lee's team.

" We are Team 3, consisting of Rock Lee, Tenten, Neji Hyuuga and our Jonin is Might Guy. " Neji explained while pointing to the individuals he presented.

" I think they come here regularly to train. I only joined yesterday. " I added.

"Interesting. But why were you shouting just now?" he asked.

"I was just practicing the transformation jutsu is all" I said and the entire team 3 collectively looked at me bewildered.

"Training the transformation jutsu on a training ground. That sounds stupid." he jabs.

"That is if he was doing anything normal with it." Tenten snarled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Choji asked.

"What are you up to this time Naruto?" Ino asked expecting something stupid.

" I think it's best I show you. " I said while turning away from them to look for more training logs but as stopped by Guy.

"Oh no you don't. Replacing those is quite tedious so go and do it on a tree here." he commanded and I obliged.

We all go towards the nearby trees and I prepare myself.

'Ok so last time this was lack luster because of the lack of speed and power behind it.'

I raised my hand while making a handsign with the other and think about making my arm bigger with more muscle mass than before.

Smoke covered me when a giant fox claw emerged from the smoke. I wasted no time and slashed at the tree, cutting it cleanly into multiple parts. I turned to a second tree and punched it with all my might. The three shattered the instant my fox fist made contact and exploded into wooden bits. After that the fox arm disappeared into smoke.

Shikamaru's team gawked at me similarly how Lee's team did.

"I'm not quite done yet."

I used the giant wolf head to chump down on trees. And used my lizard tail to slash a large number of trees nearby.

I undo the transformation jutsu and look back at the others. Shikamaru's team were left with their jaws on the floor.

"Who taught you to do that Naruto?" Shikamaru asked.

"Noone. I came up with it myself." I said

"This completely breaks how I viewed the transformation jutsu! At times it is also like my clan jutsu!" Choji added.

"Y-Yeah no kidding. I couldn't have imagined that the dead last idiot could have ever become strong like this." Ino said.

"Thing changed. Or should I say... returned to normal." I said with a blank face.

"What do you mean Naruto?" Shikamaru asked.

"The Naruto you knew. He's gone. The mask I wore broke beyond repair. The Naruto that you all saw rightfully as an idiot, was nothing but a mask. I was made aware of it and stripped of it only recently."

Shikamaru looked at me shocked. While the other two didn't understand what I said.

"Why did you pretend to be an idiot Naruto?" Shikamaru asked.

"To escape the cruel reality. Did you know I was getting beaten regularly by the villagers because of the nine tailed fox being sealed in me? Did you know that I was tortured because they thought I was the demon himself? Did you know that I can't even walk the streets without getting hateful glares or get followed for another beating?" I said coldly.

Everyone flinched at my tone and my words. 

"It was so grueling to be called a demon and murderer without ever knowing why. Which was why I dulled myself to be able to ignore them. But now that I don't have it anymore. It all came back to me. Nothing has changed since those years. "

When I said those word it came ever more clear to me that the 'Naruto' I used to be is no more.

"Now that 'he' is gone. I don't know what to do. I don't know what I want. I don't know who I really am. Is the original me also gone? Before I yelled out that I wanted to become Hokage so that others would recognize me. But now I don't even know if I want that. I don't have a dream anymore. Do I even want to protect the people that hurt me for so long by being a ninja?" I said as tears started to form in my eyes.

I suddenly feel a firm hand on my shoulder snapping me out of it. I slowly turn to the person grabbing me looking into their eyes.

"I suggest that you find something precious to you. Something that you would put your life on the life for. That would motivate you to go further. I understand if you hate the villagers for what they did to you. And it baffles me that noone was really punished for it either. But that doesn't mean you should go and get revenge either. It is better that you learn to defend yourself sufficiently." Guy said.

"I have a lot to think about. Not just about that. But also who I want to be as a person, among other things." I told him.

"Hey man.. If you want I can help you figure things out. I don't like to brag but I'm known for my smarts." Shikamaru offered.

"Thanks. I'll consider it." I thanked him.

...

Who do I want to be? I'll think about it once I get home.

"But enough about that. What do you think about my practice?" I changed the subject.

"Well one thing is for sure I wouldn't want to fight that." Choji chimed in.

"Yeah me too." said Shikamaru.

"It's something I thought of when training with Lee here." I motioned over to him.

"He has THE craziest training regime I ever heard of." I pointed at him.

"Really? What's so scary about it?" Ino asked.

"Well... nothing except that he has to wear 4600 kilo weights on each of his limbs." I state.

The three stared at me for a second completely shocked.

"How the hell do you function?" Shikamaru half shouted.

"Is that even possible?" asked Choji in disbelief.

"There is no way! Your bones would shatter if anyone thought to put those things on!" Ino shouted.

"Well... if there is one thing I learned by knowing Lee is that nothing is impossible with enough hard work. And he is a prime example."

"To hear praise from my rival bring me so much joy!" Lee shouted while clenching his fist.

"Speaking of, I need to get some physical training in my self."

"Sure." they said in unison.

I left them to their own devices as I trained just like last time. This time I even dodged attacks from my opponent but was still badly beaten. After which Shikamaru and Choji came up to me with worry.

" Are you ok? We could basically hear your bones crack under that assault." Shikamaru asked.

"It's fine. It'll heal by tomorrow anyway." I dismissed his worries.

"If you say so."

The rest of the day went exactly as before all the way to my home. But home is when I would have to ask myself some questions.

I lock the door behind me as I drop my transformation jutsu and take a shower and lay on the bed.

...

'Who do I want other people to see me as? Who do I want to be? What am I going to do about the villagers harassing me? What do I want to accomplish in life? Who or what is the most precious to me? How will I interact with other people from now on? '

...

'I want people to respect me and look up to me. Respect is only earned. I want to be someone that people close to me confine in. And people who wish to hurt them, their worst nightmare. I want to be comforted and I want to comfort someone close to me. Treat friendly people with kindness and hostile with hostility. I want to be gentle to those close to me while ruthless to my enemies. I want to look gentle so that people would approach me with kindness.' I want to be the bright sun in their life so that I make them happier.'

Then I drifted off to sleep.

....

After 2 days of doing random things in the hospital and home. I was finally summoned to the council room by an Anbu by my doorstep.

'Well here goes nothing'

I wear a light blue kimono, the design was something I put together. It had Black flames on the bottom along with really bright gold roses and a blizzard effect. The straps on the edge of the clothes were black.

I also put on my mask that I am...not able to see through....hmmm....

<< Master can try and sense his surroundings to accommodate for the lack of sight. >>

You're right. I try and do what Ciel told me to and thanks to all of my experience I get it down fast enough.

Nice. Now to head out.

I get escorted by the anbu straight to the council chambers and opens the door revealing The third Hokage, 3 other elders who I assume are the ones I need to watch out for, Next are the clan heads of the village. They look at me with scrutinizing gazes that I pay no attention to.

" Arrest him now! " I hear a shout from the elderly lady.

"Now now, we talked about this and we agreed to let them speak." the Hokage stopped them.

"Now I see... You are too kind to leash your advisors who bark out orders like they are the Hokage. I was under the impression that the advisors only advise as their name implies." I snarl.

"You dare insult the elders!" the old man with glasses barked.

" I am simply stating the truth. Or is it hard to hear? You are past your primes after all. And being a ninja can bring about some injuries in later ages." I state.

The two of them had red faces already. I love messing with these people. However the one who looks to be most injured out of them remains calm. I wonder what he is planning.

"Rimuru. Please stop and sit down so we can discuss...things."

"Forgive me, Lord Hokage." I make a slight bow to show respect which sends a message to the others that I am loyal to the Hokage despite my disrespect.

"This criminal should not deserve a seat but a cell! We cannot stand for a murderer to simply loiter in this village." the old lady spouted.

"Are you dismissing an order from the Hokage? Should I count that as insubordination and arrest you right here." I ask rhetorically.

"You will not disobey a direct order of the coun-" she started shouting but was interrupted by the Hokage.

"Silence Koharu! I ordered Rimuru to sit." he silenced her.

I throw a quick smirk underneath my mask.

An Anbu places a chair near the table and motions me to sit. But last second move the chair without a sound.

"What do you think you're doing?" I say with venom in my voice.

"Excuse me but. How do you see under that mask? It has no eye holes." he asked genuinely which I cannot get mad for.

"I am able to sense my surroundings without the need for eyesight. Now place place the chair where it was." I answer and he complies.

I sit down on the chair and scan the faces of the council. The clan heads are eyeing me suspiciously while the two elders are fuming. While the third elder is still serene.

"Let's get the most difficult subject out of the way first. You are responsible for the murder of Raraka Arui, correct?" the Hokage asked.

"I confirm. I am responsible for the murder of the serial child molester Raraka Arui." I state and I can see their faces widen in shock.

"Were you not told? I suspect Shizune had told you."

"Only I was to know of the details of the case." the Hokage added.

"Now I suspect that you would like to charge me for the 'offense'?"

"That is what we are to discuss here today. You will either be put to jail or you will pay a big fine. can you please give you opinions on the matter?" the Hokage motion to the other members of the council.

A tall man with long hair and almost white eyes stood up. What I can deduce this is the Hyuuga clan head.

"From my own understanding and information gathering, Rimuru here wasn't a ninja at the time of the crime. Meaning that he could not do any investigation on his own. But as Rimuru has hinted at before, he was being accompanied by a ninja named Shizune, also known as the apprentice of the legendary sannin, Tsunade, the slug princess. Why is she not present to give testimony?" he said.

"Bring me Shizune please. Say It's urgent." the Hokage commanded the Anbu.

I inwardly thank the Hyuuga clan head after he brought up that point. I don't know if he intended to help me like this but this could lead to my case being completely dismissed as assistance to the Jonin Shizune. Maybe he want's something from me?

"I say that we imprison this disrespectful brat. He has no respect for the council members and refuses to follow it's orders." I hear the old lady.

This time I cannot refute her since she has brough up an opinion and not an order, knowing that if she barked out an order then she would get immediately shut down. So I stay silent and not let it affect me at all.

The Hokage simply didn't reply at all.

"If I may. You unfortunately lost my respect way before I even entered the council room. I have gotten a tip that you are power hungry and as displayed before you try to do more than you normally have power to. And I know your type. You will do whatever it takes to get up on the echelon. Do you perhaps want to usurper the seat of the Hokage for yourself?" I said motioning my head towards the third elder who was silent until now.

The reason for hostility was because I know that this guy is up to something. I can see it in his expression.

My last remark made the third elder flinch a little. I hit the mark right on the head, he is scheming behind the council's back. These types of meeting are a war for information. You try to not show as much information as you can and you try to gleam the most out of everyone else.

The two other members were even more red as the old lady slammed the desk and started shouting.

"You dare insinuate that the advisors would betray the Hokage! Now you must be punished for your transgressions!" the one named Koharu

"And judging the look on our beloved Hokage's face it seems that such an attempt was already made. Am I wrong? " I say with a sly smirk on my face.

The clan head looked in shock while the Hokage remained silent. Not trying to refute a statement can lead to also agreeing to it.

'This kid is sharp as a blade! Once bluff spot on and now he has the upper hand! He knows how to fight for information like tha back of his hand.' the Yamanaka clan head though.

"My my... And yet you still have the audacity to sit here, in the council room as the Hokage's advisors." I jab.

"Remain quiet please Rimuru." The Hokage bellowed.

"Understood." I answer and stay quiet.

We waited for a little while before the door to the council finally opened revealing a worried Shizune being accompanied by an Anbu.

"Greetings. I came here as per the summon by the Hokage." she said formally with a bow.

"Good to see you here Shizune. We are currently dealing with a case here that we've been able to make out you were a part of, does this bring up any memories?" he asks as he hands her a file that she takes and starts to read from.

"Yes. I was directly involved in this case in pursuing Raraka Arui." she answered.

"Then you surely remember that Rimuru has been there with you as well, correct?" The Hokage inquires. 

"I was alerted to the crimes of that individual thanks to Rimuru. He has contributed greatly to the reduction of missing children. I'm glad to say that the number is nearly zero. Although we get occasional escapees who have not returned and we do not have the recourses to search for."

"Glad to hear that. Can you give a few details as to how Rimuru here assisted?"

"During dinner time, I was meant to patrol the dining area when I was approached by Rimuru who led me to Raraka Arui's residence. There we witnessed him molesting a girl from the orphanage." She furrowed her eyes in anger but quickly collected herself.

"It is thanks to Rimuru that we were able to find him."

"Did Rimuru do anything there after?"

"No my Lord."

"Interesting. Because we have evidence that Rimuru here is the one responsible for his torturous death!" One of the council elders spat. He is trying to make Shizune seem either incompetent or make her seem like she's lying so that we ignore her testimony.

Shizune looked shocked at me with a concerned face.

"Is this true Rimuru?" she asks.

"Yes." I answer.

She was stunned. 

"I assume the fact that you were the one who started this investigation as a ninja of the leaf correct?" The Hokage asked.

It took a second for Shizune to respond.

"Yes."

"Then could it be safe to assume that Rimuru was operating under your orders?" Koharu asked.

She looked at me with concern. She knew what this meant. That if she were to disprove it then I would be left to the wolves.

"Yes that is correct." she stated.

"Then you had dared ordered the murder of a ninja without trial?" Koharu slightly smirked.

I raised my hand which was noticed by the Hokage.

"What is it Rimuru?" he asked.

"I would to correct something. Raraka Arui is still alive. If you want to further investigate then all you need to simply ask and he'll tell you everything along with his entire life story."

The other council members looked at me with shock.

"I can release him to you to get a proper trial... but I don't think that anything you come up with would a punishment for him anymore."

"That is correct." We heard a voice behind the door which opened shortly after revealing the guy that interrogated me when I came here along with the Yamanaka clan head.  

"Even death is seen as a mercy. He has been utterly broken beyond repair. We didn't dare to look into his mind to find out what was done to him." he stated as he stood off to the side.

"A bit late, Ibiki." The Hokage bellowed.

"Apologies, but I almost gleamed useful information back at the department."

"It's fine." The Hokage dismissed him with a wave of his hand.

"Is it true that despite the state Raraka has been left in he is still alive?" Koharu asked.

"Yes." Ibiki confirmed.

"Then I hereby declare that the investigation was carried out by Shizune as leader and Rimuru as assistant, and therefor will not be charged." The Hokage ordered.

"This is outrageous! Surely he won-" The old man shouted but was swiftly silenced.

"This matter is now settled. We move on to another topic." The Hokage announced.

'These two are normally not this hostile. Something is not right. And the fact Danzo is completely silent also bothers me.' the Hokage though.

The two elders huffed and settled back into their seat.

"The second topic for this meeting is about Team 7's last mission report."

"We order you to hand over your training methods and ways you gained such strength." Kohaku bellowed as it is her god given right.

The other clan heads just silently facepalmed.

"I am flattered that you would go to such lengths to make sure that I hand over my power. It means that my power is valued very much. But as such I will not be handing it over on a command. Especially one from an advisor that is previously stated to have no right to command a shinobi except in times of crisis." I state.

"If someone would like to train under me than all you have to is ask. But we would have to be friends for me to even consider it. I will only train people I trust and have a bond with." I say and the eyes of the clans lightly focus in on me.

"Are these term acceptable to you? Lord Third?" I turned my head towards him.

'It's not like I wouldn't want to train anyone. In fact some of the kids here would be great to teach. But I will not teach based on an order. If they want to train under me then they come to me asking nicely. Otherwise not a chance.'

The Third nodded his head in conformation silencing any other demands.

"Then you will train the last Uchiha. He is your teammate no?" The Third asks.

"If he asks then yes." I say.

"But let me warn you. If any of the clan heads wishes for their clan members to train under me then we will handle the matter respectfully. That and also I'm warning you because my training methods are brutal to say the least. I will not go into details but be warned that I may or may not use any means necessary short of hurting innocent people or scarring the pupil of course."

The clan heads took it into consideration and nodded.

'That bandage guy is still silent. It makes me suspicious.' I take note of the guy.

"Is it true that you made an S rank criminal run for his life? If so then that means that you're way past genin level already. What do we do about that? And the fact that we have a four man squad? The other villages would not stand for that in the chunin exams." Said a guy with black hair ponytail that resembles a pineapple.

"Would it not be best to make Rimuru join the next batch of genin? He would have to part ways with his current team but it would dissolve any trouble that we might face if we let him stay on that team." the Akimichi clan head said.

"Another problem is that when Rimuru's abilities become known to the other nations on the chunin exams, how will they react? It would raise suspicious that suddenly a genin that can send an S rank criminal crying to his mommy, sprung up in the Hidden leaf. " The Inuzuka clan head bellowed.

Her appearance is quite wild. Her eyes are like blades. Her brown hair rampant. Her voice speaks volumes about her standing in her clan.

"For now, Rimuru will remain on the team he is currently in. But that is a subject for change in the future." The Hokage said.

"I say that we make a one man squad. He is capable enough no?" Koharu said.

The others turned their heads towards her as if she said something outrageous.

"A one man squad? Are you insane? Do you want Rimuru to get killed out there?" Inoichi half shouted.

"Overruled. It's stupid to do something like that." the Hokage spat.

"I believe that I should also remain in the team I am in. Until Sasuke can fend for himself against Orochimaru. We have had a fight before and I doubt that he would give him up so easily." I said.

Everyone other than the Kage turned to me shocked.

"You went up against one of the three legendary sannin and lived?" The Hyuuga clan head asked in disbelief

"Yes. And It would be best If I was there to save Sasuke from him."

"There you have it. Then does anyone else have any questions?"

"Wouldn't it be best that we exile him? If he has no affiliation to us then the other nations won't have a reason to target us because of them." The elder old man said.

"At this point it would only be detrimental to us to exile them. After all he is on par with medical ninjutsu as Tsunade the slug princess. And is powerful enough so that we couldn't allow him to become our enemy one day. While it would stave off the other nations and potentially a war. All we have to do is make sure that Rimuru here doesn't show them his power much. After all the other nations can't be afraid of something they don't know exists." The Hyuuga clan head said.

"It's best that we prepare for war. We already have bad relations with Kumogakure and they have been preparing for that eventuality too." The Aburame clan head added.

"So it would seem. We must also up our curriculum in the academy. The genin that come out of there have been rather lacking in recent years." said the Third.

"I second that lord Third." The Inuzuka clan head said.

"Then I think that this meeting is over. If anyone has any more to add to it then please speak up." The Third said.

Noone said anything or raised their hand so it was finally over.

"Then all of you are dismissed and thank you for your attendance."

We were then escorted out of the room and I went to my house.

Well could have been gone better to be honest. At least It was somewhat fun. 

I drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1K 15
50 Years after the great tenma war Rimuru is in his office doing paperwork Rimuru being the ruler of the monster nation he's forced to do paperworks...
10.3K 335 5
Rimuru Tempest, the Ruler of Monster Nation Tempest, a Supreme Being and the most beautiful existence in all of creation. Rimuru now in front of the...
35.9K 697 13
It been 100 year since rimuru defeated yuki and evolved into a true God ,with nothing more left to do all he does is paperwork. Then he decided to tr...
16.8K 425 13
It's been years since Yuuki was defeated and the war ended Rimuru has been left with nothing to do but endless paperwork and advancing Tempest techno...