Izuku: The Ultimate Weapon

By CotyMeanor

What if deku was kidnapped at the age of 4. What if he was experimented on and was made into the ultimate wea... More

Chapter 1: Birth of the Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 2:Awakening
Chapter 3: New Beginning
Chapter 4: Enter Izuku Kayama
Chapter 5: My Hero Academia
Chapter 6:Life at U.A
Chapter 7: The Boys Are Back
Chapter 8: Assault on the USJ
WTF?!?!?!?!?!!
Chapter 9: Burst Mode
Chapter 10: Season 1 Finale
Season 2 preview
Chapter 11: The U.A sports festival
Chapter 12:The calvary arrives
Not a chapter
Chapter 13: Shadow vs Mystique and Tournament battles
Chapter 14: The boy born with everything vs The boy who lost everything
Chapter 15: Last Man Standing
Chapter 16:Names
Chapter 17: Internships, Villains, and the Family
Chapter 18: Stain and Terra
Chapter 19:Shadow v Stain and Terra
Chapter 20: Shadow vs Sabertooth
Chapter 21: Sending A Message
Chapter 23: Shadow vs ALL!
Chapter 24: Battle of the Ultimates
Chapter 25: Poison of the Past
short stories
Chapter 26:Shadow vs Pyro
Chapter 27:Shadow and Bullseye
Chapter 29: Agents of Trinity
Chapter 30: Rings off
Chapter 31: Who is Izuku Kayama?
Chapter 32: Finals

Chapter 22: Wanted

674 13 11
By CotyMeanor

A sound was being made, it sounded like someone typing on a keyboard. This person was typing very fast as he looked at his monitor. He was searching for something, for what he did not know, but he knew there was something that he needed to look for. This person is the genius of the Family. His name Miles Prower, or Tails as he wants to be called.

The blonde teenager was probably the only one that was awake...well, everyone outside of Omega. The machine tends to rest while standing in front of Rouge's door. Tails is sixteen year old average guy. There is nothing special about him physically, hell he looks like a nerd.He has short blonde hair, blue eyes, glasses on his face, and the only thing that makes him stand out is that he has two yellow fox tails with white tips.

Outside of the tails he's an ordinary guy that no one would pay attention to, especially not girls. The only thing that makes him special is his mind.Tails is a genius, there is nothing that he can't solve and nothing that he can't built. His mother would praise him everyday on his genius. She would tell him that he would be the smartest on the planet, that no one would be able to touch his mind.Those praises would make the boy work harder, he was not strong like his brothers and sisters. In all honesty he was the weakest, but Tails doesn't need a gun, a sword, stingers, fire, or some kind of assault quirk.

All he need is technology.Technology is his weapon, with technology Tails can destroy anyone with nothing but a press of a button. He can steal your life, he could blackmail you, frame you, make you rich, make you poor, he could ruin you. His skills in hacking are unlike anything anyone has ever seen.Tails is not a field agent, he is brother eye.

He watches over his family with cameras, he tracks their enemies, and he locates them. And that is what he was doing now."This is bad." Tails said worriedly as he looked at a live footage of seven individuals that are in an airport. He recognized all of them from files that Trinity had on them and one of those seven is an agent.Whoever got them together shut off all the cameras but Tails was able to reactivate one without it being noticed. He did this because Gambit had told that he got news of people moving into Japan and his elder brother wanted him to check things out."I need to tell, Rouge. Why the heck are they in Japan of all places?" Tails said aloud as he grabbed his laptop and then he stopped.

"Wait...I can call Espio." Tails slapped himself for missing that simple idea. _[Espio, I need everyone in the living room now!]_ Espio who was a few rooms away and opened his eyes when he got the message. He put two fingers to his head and communicated with everyone. _[Everyone, go to the living room. Tails has something for us and it sounds urgent.]_ Everyone heard Espio message and woke up from their sleep and other activities.

"Ugh...This better be good, Tails." As shirtless Knuckles groaned as he got up from the bunk bed and jumped down from it. He found his leader sleeping under his. "Sonic, get up." Sonic groaned as he rubbed his eyes."Five more minutes." Sonic said lazily and his dark skinned brother was not having any of it. Knuckles grabbed the speedster by his foot making him yelp in shock. Knuckles then began to drag him to the living room to meet everyone else while Sonic was cursing at him.

"Mmmmm...looks like we'll have to cut this short." The voice came from none other than Blaze as she was at the edge of the bed looking down at her feet. There was someone down there giving them some pleasure and it was her lover. Blaze and Silver were in the middle of their "fun" when Espio called.Blaze had decided she wanted Sliver to give her feet some attention and the teen at first refused it, but Blaze always gets her way in the end. Sliver always refuses anything that she suggests, but deep down he wants it. He wants to be dominated by her and that's one of the many things that Blaze's loves about him."I guess so." Sliver said as he stopped licking her toes, the teen had her right foot in his hands.

Before the message was giving out the teen was pleasuring his leader's toes with his tongue.He licked all over her foot, the toes, the ankle, and even the sole. Sucking on the toes, cleaning her red toe nails, and getting in between her toes. He wanted to leave no spot untouched by his tongue. Blaze moaned the entire time, the work of her lover's mouth on her womanhood was amazing, but this feeling she had received on her foot was something else. She was going to have him do more of it in the future.Sliver didn't want to admit it but he loved her feet, he loved the smell of sweat on them. Blaze knew it as well, her lover would always stare at them when he thought she wasn't looking.

She would always tease him by having him give her foot massages with his hands. Sliver loved the feel of the smooth skin on his hands and now he got to taste it. The musk that filled his nose gave him an erection and he knew his lover know doubt saw it.When he stopped, he looked up and saw the pout on his leader's face. The hellcat was disappointed that their playtime came to a short end. Sliver was about to get up when Blaze put a hand on his shoulders. Blaze brought her lips to his own making the teen's eyes widen. Blaze tongue played with his own, the very same tongue that caressed her toes.Soon she let go, but not before biting his lip and pulling on it.

The look on Silver's face was pure euphoria and it made the hellcat smirk. "Once we are done we will return. I was enjoying this...new foot massage." Blaze told him as she got up, grabbed her red robe and tied it on. Sliver got up as well their hands holding each other as they left the room.* * *"There goes my beauty sleep." Amy sighed as she heard the message, the cell leader got up out of her bed and woke up the people in her room.

The people there were Shadowcat, Mystique, and BumbleBee."Let's go, girls." Amy said as they all woke up and grabbed their robes. Well Amy and Mystique did, the color being pink and black. Bee and Shadowcat had settled for the shirts that they were wearing.

"It seems, little Miles found something." Gambit said as he was walking beside Rouge and Omega. Rouge held Beast Boy in her hands as he was in the form of a cat."Does it have something to do with what you told me?" Gambit nodded to Rouge and she grew concerned."Most likely. My contacts in the thieves guild have told that someone was looking for assassins. A lot of movement in the underground and this time it's not our father's work. Something is going down and it happens tonight." Gambit told them as they arrived to see everyone else there and also saw a lot of coffee cups.

When the family saw that cups they widen their eyes."Tails, have you been on your computer all night?" Rouge asked with concern in her voice. Tails has a habit of saying on his laptop and drinking nonstop coffee to keep himself awake. Their mother has warned him about, but it seems Tails didn't get the message."Yeah, but enough about me. You guys need to check this out." Tails pointed to the large flat screen TV where they looked and saw the black screen. Soon the screen came on and everyone saw the seven individuals in an airport.

Tails brought facial recognition on the seven and everyone widen their eyes at their names."Holy shit." Sonic said now fully awake, he knew most of those people."Tails, is this live footage?" Rouge asked and the brother shook his head."It was before you all got here." Their brother told them and now Gambit began to speak."My contact was right. No one brings these people together in the same country unless you're trying to kill someone."

"Yeah, but who?" Amy asked, Rouge and Omega had idea, but kept silent until they had more evidence."It's not just those assassins I'm worried about. One of them is an agent and we all know him well." Mystique said as she pointed to one person on the screen."What the heck is that psycho doing there?" Beast Boy said as he shifted back into his human form. A growl was soon heard and everyone saw Blaze, the flames began to appear on the hellcat as she looked at the agent."How is that possible?! My mother would never let him roam free." Blaze said as she began to calm her flames."Not even father would let him go, he's too much of a loose cannon." Sliver said now as he glared at the agent.

Whoever this agent was not liked by the Family or Trinity for that matter."Tails, even though this recorded footage can you still bring us audio?" Shadowcat asked and Tails nodded and inputted the commands on his laptop. Soon the family was able to hear what was being said."Each of you are the best killers in the world. I have paid top dollar to bring you all here and when the job is complete you will get the biggest score of your lives. Tonight one of you is going to become rich and famous." The family all looked at each other as they heard the boss speak."In this file is your target and the location of where he is."

A man wearing an all black suit and had a black skull for a mask covering his head walked over to the assassins and gave them a black file.Each of the assassins opened it up and four of them looked at each other, thinking that it was some kind of joke. The agent had a sick smile on his face as he looked at the file and two of the assassins just looked stoic."Is the some kind of joke." The voice was a female with a Spanish accent, she didn't like what she saw. The Spanish assassin had short ash blonde hair, slitted eyes, and by the look of her she seemed like a dyke.

The boss smiled behind his mask which was very similar to the man that handed out the files."I know what most of-""I accept." The family heard a deep voice and it came from an assassin that was wearing all black. This assassin was tall...like very tall, from the camera he had to be 6'8 maybe 7'0.Unlike the rest of the assassins they couldn't see his face, he was wearing a black mask that covered the lower part of the face, he had short black hair, and black eyes.

The assassin was wearing a black trench coat and had black fingerless gloves, and on his feet were black boots."That dude is tall." Beast Boy said as he looked at the assassin."6'8 at best." Sonic said and Knuckles chimed in."6'9." Knuckles said next and Tails shushed them so they all could continue to hear."You accept?" The boss was surprised that he accepted so quickly, he couldn't believe it.

"There will be cars out front with some of my drivers, they will take you to the city so you can prepare.""Let's go." The man said as he and the dark skinned woman next to him left with the files in hand. The woman had no hair, she was wearing an outfit similar to what her partner was wearing.The woman also had tribal tattoos, there was a black circle on her forehead and vertical lines down on each of her eyes, her face was stoic as she followed her partner.

"I'm in too. I can't believe the rumors were true, I finally get a chance to kill him." The next assassin spoke with an Australian accent. He had black leather jacket on, with red pants, and black boots. The man had a lighter in his hands as he flicked on and once it was on he stared at it like he had an obsession for fire."Tonight he is going to burn." The agent said with laughter as he left, leaving the four remaining ones to decide."What about all of you? If you are all the best then this contract should be no problem for you."

After that comment was the others made their decision went ahead, they soon all left the camera view and the video feed stopped."That's all that I could get." Tails said as the television screen went black, everyone was quiet for a while until Espio spoke."Seven assassin's all in Japan and no doubt going after one man. I believe after hearing that arsonist words we all know who it is."' _Shadow.'_ They all thought, the assassins target is their brother. Espio heard their thoughts and spoke again. "What are we going to do, Rouge?" Rouge was silent as everyone looked to their leader.Rouge was silent for a few minutes before she sighed.

She was about to make a hard decision and it was a decision that she hoped she wouldn't regret. But before she could say it Blaze beat her to it."We do nothing. We can't help Shadow." The emotional members of the Family widen their eyes and protested. While the rational ones being Espio, Blaze, Omega, Mystique, Bee, and Gambit all stayed silent. They knew why she would not go help their leader."Blaze, what the hell are you talking about? Shadow is going up against seven deadly assassins and not just any killers, six of them are on Trinity's recruitment list meaning that there are very, very, very good at what they do.

Oh and one of them is an agent that worked under your mother. Who by the way is arguably the most powerful flame user not just in Trinity, but the world." Sonic told her, Blaze knew he was right and she hated thinking that, but there was another reason why they couldn't go. Rouge was the one to explain why."Where are not going, none of you are going. Shadow has to do his own his own, there is nothing we can do.""Bullshit!" Knuckles said as he continued.

"We're family and family fights together. We can't just leave him by himself." Knuckles spoke strongly on the matter, the man has a strong belief in family after his first one betrayed him."That is an order!" Rouge yelled shocking everyone, Omega looked at her with his stoic face. Rouge was not known to show her emotions unless it was her teasing side, but this side of Rouge is one never seen. The bat began too shiver and it was not from the cold, but from her emotions.

"We can't help, Shadow. If we do then father will find us and can't risk that happening." Rouge said as tears began to come down her eyes, she wanted to go also, more than anyone she wanted to go. She wanted to be near him again, be next to him, follow his commands, hear his voice, she wanted her leader back, her brother, her...her **love**.Rouge soon left after that and Omega followed behind her.

She wanted to go back to her room and the way she left with all the tears in her eyes made Sonic feel bad and Knuckles feel worse. That was his crush he made cry."We all want to go, Sonic. Rouge and Omega want to go more than us, we all have our leaders, but they don't." Gambit spoke this time and he was now looking at his little brother. Sonic looked down knowing that he fucked up as did Knuckles when he saw Rouge cry."We can't risk Trinity finding us, it took two years for all of us to get back together.

If we go out we risk the chance of getting captured. We have to believe in our brother." Espio said as he left them all, there was nothing more to talk about. The order had been given to the family and they will follow it."So that's it, we do nothing." Shadowcat said disappointedly as everyone looked down. None of them wanted to just sit and do nothing, but orders are orders and the threat of Trinity hangs over them."We just have to pray that Shadow will be alright." Sonic snorted at what Sliver said as he began to leave with Blaze.

"When has faith ever been on our side." Sonic said aloud, he was never one to really believe in god. I mean what god would give them the devil for a father."Come on, let's get back to bed. That means you as well, Tails." Knuckles grabbed the teen by the arm, forcing him away from the computer. Everyone soon left leaving only Gambit in the room, the cajun was staring at the floor. Soon he put his hands together in prayer." _Mère, Maria, s'il te plaît, prends soin de Shadow. Amen."_ ( In french: Mother, Maria, please look after Shadow. Amen.)After the prayer Gambit left hoping that lord heard him and that he would watch over his little brother.

If something happened to Shadow he would forever blame himself. The elder sibling is supposed to protect the younger ones, not the other way around.* * *Silver and Blaze had returned to their room, Blaze sat on the edge of the bed while Sliver stood in front of her. Sliver looked at his lover to see that her hair was covering her eyes."Shadow, can beat him. He's stronger than him, don't worr-""I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about something else entirely."

Sliver was curious now as he kneeled down to face her."What is it?" Blaze heard the soft tone in her lover's voice, he was trying to get her to open up and that made her smirk. Sliver was the more romantic one of the two while Blaze was romantic when she's not being the dominant one."He was trained by my mother. If he is there, what are the chances that she is as well? What if she goes to **him** and tells him about me?" Blaze said worriedly and Silver knew she wasn't talking about Shadow or the agent, she was talking about the one person she always wanted to meet, but was forbidden too. Her father.

Sliver could see fear in her eyes. Not only was Blaze's mother is a feared agent in Trinity, but she is one of Wesker's best. A woman that never leaves witness, no less a body. Everything that she touches burns to ash and Blaze's father... well, that is a story that should never ever be told."She won't." Silver pushed some of the red hair out her face so he could see her golden slitted eyes. He could see some tears coming down from them and brushed them away."How do you know?" Blaze fired back and Silver just sighed.

"I don't know...I just don't know. I know that you want to stay hidden from him, Blaze. We all know and we will do everything that we can to prevent your past from coming out." Silver told her determinedly and Blaze smiled at that."I love you." Blaze told him and this time Silver smiled knowing that he was able to help her."I love you too." Silver kissed her and this time it wasn't a one of dominance, it was a kiss of love. When they broke apart Silver was about to get up, but Blaze still held him to keep him at his knees. Silver looked up at her face to see a look that he knew all too well, she wanted more... of him.

"I love you, but you know who else loves you?" Silver gasped when he felt something on his crotch. It was something smooth, soft, yet hard and it was pressing against his crotch. When he looked down he saw that it was her left foot."I told you that once we return I want my massage to continue, so you know what that means." Blaze had on cat like grin making Silver inwardly smile, his hellcat was always in heat."But it's late and-" Blaze shushed him not with a finger, but with her right foot. The foot that Silver was licking before the message was sent out. Silver was breathing hard as the smell of her foot was entering his mouth and his nostrils. He wanted to fight it, but he really didn't because he wanted to lick it more than Blaze wanted to enjoy the pleasure of it.Blaze moaned when she felt the sole of right foot be licked and soon she leaned back.

She untied her robe, letting her breast be free as her lover gave her a foot-job. She would be sure to give him something special as well and she would make sure that he never forgets who he belongs to.' _We are going to be doing more of these massages. Mmmm...you can count on that, my dear Sliver.'_ Blaze thought as she moved her left foot up down on Silver's crotch bringing a moan out the boy.* * *Rouge had made it back to her room with tears in her eyes. Omega didn't know how to comfort her, so he just let cry.

The heart was something that he was still unfamiliar with and no amount of research could help Rouge right now. The only thing that would help is the comfort of her leader."Omega, am I doing the right thing by leaving him?" Rouge asked with tears in her eyes. Omega didn't answer right away, he waited a few moments until Rouge composed herself."You are." Omega said stoically, Rouge wiped her eyes as her partner continued to speak.

"Shadow is more than powerful to defend himself against the assassins.""I don't know, O. Shadow never faced that many threats alone, he always had us or the Bullseye by his side. I'm worried that he will try to do something foolish.""Negative. Shadow is powerful enough to defeat them all. With each battle, with each victory he gets stronger, and if all else fails he still has his rings."

Rouge widen her eyes, the warriors were all forbidden from removing their rings.It was an order by their mother. No one knew what would happen if they do. All they knew was that the Chaos quirk would travel through out their body and destroy them from the inside."Omega, let's hope that it never comes to that." Omega nodded and left her room. He stood in front of it as he always did, while Rouge laid down. ' _Be safe, Shadow.'_ The bat thought as she closed her eyes to sleep and dreamed of her love.

He was in a room with purple lighting, the room had a round bed, there was a mirror full of makeup and hair products. This room belonged to a female, as clothes were sprawled all over the floor. Someone was here he knew that, he soon heard a noise coming from a door and saw stem coming through the doors.Someone was taking a shower. He sat down at the edge of the bed and waited. Soon the shower noise stopped, the stem stopped, and he heard the door open.

"You came." He heard a voice say excitedly, when he turned his head he saw a white haired female teen wrapped in a white towel and by the look on her face she more surprised than excited.He recognized this woman as his teammate and sister, Rouge the Bat. He saw her walk towards the bed slowly. She crawled onto the mattress and they both looked each other in the eyes. Emerald green eyes met teal green ones, a teasing smile met a stoic face.

"Are you-""Let's get this done." He interrupted her, he said the sentence with no emotion and Rouge lost her smile, but nodded none the less. She would soon gain her smile again as she turned her head slightly to the side and leaned forward to him."I promise, you won't regret this." He heard her say as both their lips touched and they kissed. Her hands moved to his hair, he leaned back, and she got on top of him as they continued to kiss.

Their tongues met and danced while their eyes were closed.When they broke apart Rouge leaned up, he felt her weight on his lower body, and with their eyes still locked onto each other she removed her towel. He saw everything that her wet tan body had to offer. He unknowingly swallowed a lump in his throat as she slowly leaned back down to lips, and before anything else could happen everything went white.

Izuku gasped as his eyes opened, he was dripping with sweat as he took in breaths of air. Izuku soon sat up and moved his legs to the edge of the bed. The teen didn't do anything, but stare at the ground. Soon he heard his alarm go off and saw that it was 7 in the morning.He sighed and got up, he didn't move like he was accustomed to. He moved almost like a zombie, he was distracted. His mind kept going back to the dream that he had.Soon enough the teen made it the only bathroom that Torino had in his agency.

He got there, walked in and looked himself in the mirror. Everything looked normal, but there was one thing he had to check and he didn't want to. The teen hesitated for moment, but he moved his hand to his pants and opened them to look at his crotch. Izuku nodded when he saw that everything was normal, he then leaned on the sink and took a sigh.' _What the hell was that?_ Izuku rubbed his face as he tried to get the images of what he saw and did for that matter out of his mind, but he was failing miserably as his dick was getting hard.

Izuku groaned when he felt his erection in his pants, right now he was acting like a 13 year old virgin after having their first wet dream. ' _Come on man, calm down. I mean this is our sister for god's sake.'_ Izuku scolded himself... and his crotch as he took deep breaths to calm himself, but it wasn't working.

He tried thinking about new music, new fighting moves, song lyrics, hell even hummed that 6ix9ine _Kiki_ song, but none of it worked. He only made it worse when he thought about his classmates.The images of Momo in her costume showing her large breast to world and Ochako's costume. Oh god, Ochako's costume showing the curves on his best friend's body. Her tight ass in squeezing in that costume, her breast suffocating to be free, that spacesuit showed her body off so well and it only made his manhood get harder as he wanted to get his hands on it

.At first his mind kept going back to Rouge, her body, her wet short white hair, her tan breast with pink nipples, and the feel of her lips. But now he wants to know what Ochako is like. What her lips feel like, what she looks like underneath the costume, what her tongue...Izuku shook his head, he had to get his mind off those thoughts. Ochako was not that kind of girl and he shouldn't be thinking of her like that. He's not Minoru or Denki.

The teen sighed as he turned on the shower and he made sure that it was cold. Super cold.Once he got in he felt the freezing water hit his body and he felt better. He wasn't as hot as he was when he woke up and he didn't need to jerk off. I mean him jerking off, Izuku Kayama, the son of Midnight. Who is also known for her sexuality. That guy, him jerking off, that is disgraceful and would bring shame upon him.

He doesn't do the jerking, instead he allows the girls to do it for him.Izuku wasn't a virgin, he's had sex before. Hell, he did it with a couple girls and teachers back in high school before graduating. It was a big graduation party, but that story is for a different time. What's important right now is that this memory and he prayed that it was dream. He so desperately prayed that it was a dream, but in his memory he had sex with not just his teammate, but also sister.Rouge from what he learned is his second in command and his older sister, so the fact that they fucked each other is somewhat messed up. I mean he's know there not blood related, but he still had sex with his sister.

There also the age difference between the two, but that is for another time as well." _I promise, you won't regret this."_ Those were words that Rouge told him before they continued did their activity. ' _Why, why did I sleep with her? What was I thinking when doing that? Did-Did mother know?'_ Izuku thought as he washed himself, he never turned the nozzle to make the water warm.

The teen decided to take a cold shower and that probably was for the best.Soon he got out and went back to his room to change into his clothes. He decided not to think about the dream or Rouge right now, but that would be hard since he was not going out today. Izuku groaned when he remembered what Torino told him last night.The teen was grounded and forbidden from going out. He was going to be in the house all day and he was going to be bored. "Oh well, there are things for me to do anyway. I need to look into red power I felt at the club." Izuku said aloud as he got dressed in his hero costume... well, it was his costume without the mask, gloves, and jacket.Izuku grabbed his headphones and headed downstairs to join Torino for breakfast, he might as well apologize while he's eating. Izuku walked down the stairs to see Torino at the table in his costume eating some cereal.

The old man saw the teen and didn't greet him. ' _Rude, but I get why.'_ Izuku thought as he sat down in front of Torino.Izuku poured him some cereal and began to eat, both the old man and teen ate silence. Neither said a word and Izuku was never one to beat around the bush so he broke the ice first. "I apologize." Torino looked up from his bowl to Izuku staring down at his."For what?""I apologize for the way I was acting these past few weeks. I was kinda of a dick and you didn't deserve that."

Torino gained a small smirk, the teen didn't even look up as he spoke. He was to busy eating his food."You know this won't get you off house arrest, right?""Worth a shot." Izuku said as he poured some more cereal in his bowl, the teen was quite hungry. Torino nodded his head and began to speak to Izuku."Listen, kid and really listen. We live in a world where everyone is looking for heroes to do the right thing and follow the law. The world right now is black and white. We can't go cowboy and be taking the law into our own hands. I get it you got a mess up past, but that does-""Let me stop you there." Izuku finally looked up as he and Torino looked each other in the eye.

"I respect you, I really do. I think you're bit senile, but I still respect you. You trained All Might after he lost his teacher and basically made him into the hero that he is. But never and I mean never say that you get it. You have no idea what it's like to live a life with no memory of your past. Not being able to remember your life as a kid before it was stripped... no, **robbed** from you. You don't know what it is like to be cut open and turned into something else entirely. You don't get it and you never will.

I have responsibility and that responsibility is to make sure no one ends up like me." Izuku told him as he got up and went back up the stairs. Leaving Torino alone in the kitchen with his cereal."Oh and I'm apologizing to you cause my mom ordered me to, but I'm not apologizing for what I did. A message needed to be sent to show people and show those cowards that we're not afraid." Torino got up and went to the stairs to look at Izuku."We don't need you to do that. We have All Might for that. The criminals wouldn't dare make a move knowing that All Might is still around."

Izuku stopped and flashed to Torino, the teen looked down at the elder and elder looked up at him."Is that what you think? That criminals are still **scared** of All Might. In the past that may have been true, but that statement now is so, so, so, **false**. The criminals are not afraid, they're more dangerous than ever. They see what the pros see and the people see, and that's All Might is not the same." Izuku turned his head to the TV where it should a highlight of All Might's villain battle."They see that he's not the same.

Yeah, he still has that charisma and smile that he's become known for. He also still has his massive and powerful strength, but they also see something else. They see that he's older, slower. It's only a matter of time before he has to retire or worse one of them kills him successfully. Trinity knows about his weakness and yet after all these years they haven't made a move on him. Ask yourself that." Torino face now became grim, what Izuku is saying is starting to make him worry. Izuku eyes were still locked on the TV as it was showing images of All Might."They know the weakness of the most powerful hero on the planet and yet they haven't even moved on him.

All Might hasn't even faced an agent, no less seen one. Why is that? Is it because they don't believe that there is strong enough to kill him, they can't be true since they had me and others? Is it because they're not worried about him and that he's nothing but a fly on the wall that will get swatted? Probably, but the answer is this. They want him to be afraid. They want him to look over his shoulder. They want him to know that they know the truth and when the time comes there will be nothing that he can do to stop them." Izuku finished saying as he looked back down at Torino to see that the old man had sweat on his head.

"All Might time is coming to an end, and when it does. God help all of you, because the monsters, the demons, and even the devil himself is going to come up and they are not going to go back down anytime soon. So ask yourself this. Who's going to be strong enough to stop them? Cause my money is not on the top ten." Izuku turned around to walk up the stairs, leaving Torino to contemplate what he just heard. Torino shook his head, Izuku last words made him want to ask one question."Wait you said that the top ten wouldn't be strong enough. Then who is, you?"

Izuku stopped halfway up the stairs and he didn't turn around. He thought about what Torino said and he had an answer."Sometimes it takes **monsters to stop monsters**." Izuku wasn't speaking about himself, he was speaking about his brothers and sisters, his family. Deep down in his heart and no matter how much he boasted about himself, he knows that it's going to take more than one man. He would never admit it publicly, but he knows he is going to need help and Smoker is not it.

Not because of his skill, the man can no doubt fight, but he wants him where he is as a spy in the force. He wants an in ear in the hero community. No, what he needs is more.He needs soldiers, warriors, fighters, people that have no problem getting into the mud and fighting dirty. People that are willing to cross the line if need be and not hesitate in doing so. He needs his family, they were all trained in fighting, in sabotage, in warfare, and in killing. Maybe it's time for him to find them, but that is a topic for another day.Izuku made his way back up the stairs leaving Torino down below, the elder had a stoic look on his face.

What Izuku said to him got him thinking about the recent villain attacks. USJ and the Nomu, Stain and Terra, Mystique at the Festival, and now Sabertooth. The winds are changing and Torino believes that the worst has yet even come.' _I need to speak with Toshinori.'_ Torino thought as he left Izuku in the agency, the teen wasn't going anywhere. Torino soon left the agency to go on a quick patrol and speak with Toshinori.Izuku was in his temporary room for the last day, he was laying on the bed listening to some music. The teen checked his phone and saw that it was 7:45 and he sighed, it was going to be a long day. ' _I guess I could work out.'_ Izuku thought as he got down and did some push-ups.

(With Shoto)Shoto had gotten up this morning and put on his hero costume. This was his last day of training with his father before going back to UA. He has learned more about his fire quirk since training with him and their exercises were not bad. His father was still strict on him, but at least he got brakes now and wasn't throwing up his lunch.He also has seen many of his father's sidekicks, they speak a great deal about him. They told him about how Endeavor was a loner and didn't really converse with everyone, he would always spend his time in office.

Now he's different, he's more active, asking people how they're doing, asking about their families, and even willing to teach them a few things.More evidence to Shoto that his father has changed. Shoto was in room looking at himself in the mirror making sure that everything was good for him. ' _I didn't expect this internship to turn out like this, but I can actually say that I enjoyed spending time with dad.'_ Shoto thought as he was about to open the door, he paused.

There was one thing he needed to ask his father and that was about the baby. He opened it and walked to the kitchen where he saw his father in costume having some coffee and reading the paper. His mother was humming while cleaning the dishes and his sister was at the table looking over some papers for her students.' _Since there both here, I guess it's best to ask now.'_ The halfa thought when he sat down at the table.

"Shoto, good morning." His father said, his mother and sister said the same."Morning." Shoto simply said as he took a deep breath, he hoped that he wasn't going to regret this."Mother, father, I need to ask you something." Enji and Rei looked at their youngest son with curious eyes as did Fuyumi. She widen them when she realized what he was going to do. ' _He's going to ask it.'_"Did you two lose a child?" Enji spit his coffee out his mouth and Rei dropped a dish on the floor, the glass shattering.

"Shoto... h-how do you know that?" Enji asked his after he wiped his mouth with a napkin. Shoto was in an uncomfortable position, he figured that this would happen, but he still continued on."Shoto and I heard you and mom talking about it." Shoto didn't answer, it was Fuyumi and she gave her brother a knowing look. The look telling him that she got his back.Enji was silent for a few moments, he didn't want to tell his children about the baby.

Rei was leaning on the sink as she processed what she heard. Shoto and Fuyumi didn't get an answer, they began to regret what they asked. Shoto was about to speak when someone interrupted him."We're so-""He died." It was Rei that answered as everyone looked at her now. Enji looked at his wife with sad eyes, he knew that she was going through pain as was him. The flame hero sighed, it was time to tell his children the truth, he only wished that his eldest son was here."Yes, your mother and I tried to have a child many years ago, but like she said moments ago, he died.

There was a miscarriage around month three of her pregnancy. There was nothing that we or the doctors could do. It was just nature." Enji told the children and Shoto looked down, Fuyumi had tears in her eyes as she went to hug her mother."I'm sorry." Shoto apologized and for the first time he was genuinely sorry for his father. For years he cursed him and wanted him out of his life, but now he just felt sad for the man." **Toya**." Rei said as her daughter was comforting her. Fuyumi and Shoto didn't know what it meant, but Enji did."What? Who's that?" Fuyumi asked and her father answered for her."Your brother, Toya was going to be the name of your brother." Enji said as he sometimes wondered what his son would look like.

Would he look like him or Rei? Would he have their quirks or his own? The questions have never left him and they will never leave him.Enji sighed as he stood up from the table, it was getting late and it was time for him and Shoto to leave. "Shoto, come. We have to get to the agency." Shoto nodded and got up, he went to hug his mother and said goodbye to her. Shoto headed out the house first then Fuyumi leaving both Enji and Rei in the kitchen still."I didn't think that you would tell them." Rei started as Enji looked at her, his flames had been turned off. Enji walked closer to her so they were meters apart."I-I thought that it was for the best. If we kept it from they would've gotten anxious.

I apologize if I said too much." Rei shook her head and looked up at her husband, their eyes connected."It was fine." Rei simply said as their eyes were still glued to each other. Enji was admiring his wife's beautiful features. Her snow white hair being one of them, it's one of the reasons why he fell in love with her. In his quest for power, he never thought to think that he may have the most beautiful and gorgeous woman in the world.Rei was doing the same, she was looking at her husbands handsome features. His fiery red hair, his square jaw, his muscles, and the fact that this costume made his muscles looking even tighter was making her blush right now. She turned her head to the side and Enji didn't like that, he wanted to see his wife. He wanted to see her face, her lips.

Enji grabbed her chin softly and began to turn her head back towards him. He didn't know he was doing it, but he began to lean down. He was going to kiss her...no, he was going to give her a real kiss. A kiss of love, a kiss that she deserved. Rei saw this and widened her eyes when she saw this. She began breathing deeply, she didn't know what to expect. Her face became red with anticipation for her husband's hot lips that were about to touch her own.Their lips were so close that Enji could feel the cool air coming from Rei's mouth and Rei could feel the heat coming from his mouth. They were about to touch when they got interrupted."Oh, sorry. I forgot the papers." Fuyumi said and her voice made her parents quickly separate from each other. Fuyumi saw that her parents had blushes on their faces and she just looked between them. Her father was coughing into his hand while her mother covered her face to keep her blush hidden."Well... I'm going to go. I will see you both tonight."

Enji quickly said and Fuyumi saw him leave. She then turned to her mother and gave her a knowing look. Rei saw the look and entire face turned red."Not one word.""I didn't say anything. You do you." Fuyumi said with a smirk as she got grabbed her papers and left leaving a still blushing Rei. ' _Looks like our family is close to getting whole.'_ Fuyumi thought with a smile.* * * **With Izuku Hours later**Izuku was sweating bullets as he got done his workout. The teen had been working out since Torino left. He had nothing better to do. He was currently doing sit ups to help pass his time. "297...298...299... 300!" Izuku screamed as he hit his mark, the teen soon got up and grabbed his towel to wipe himself off. He then grabbed his phone as he checked the time and it was only noon. The teen sighed again, he still had 12 hours until the punishment was over and by then he would probably be asleep.Izuku laid down on the bed and grabbed his laptop which was charging, since it was noon that meant that everyone in his class was probably out on patrol. He might as well check on them." _Checking in on everyone. How are your internships going."_

Izuku texted everyone in their group chat and he was responded by the rest of the class. The first was Ochako.GravityGirl (Ochako): Mine's is going well, I've been learning some new moves.That text made Izuku blush a little, he wondered what kind of moves she will show him. The teen shook his head when heard his laptop bing again.Musichead (Jiro): It's been cool.Izuku smirked, that was typical Jiro short and simple.Static (Denki): Dude, I saw the video of taking on Stain.Izuku rolled his eyes and responded.UH (Ultimate Hero): I did my job.TheDarkone (Fumikage): That was some fight you had. You looked like an animal mauled you.

Invisigirl (Toru): Yeah, Izuku looked some so badass and hot.Toru text was met with many likes and thumbs up from the girls and guys.Ladiesman (Minoru): Izuku, HELP ME!Izuku raised an eyebrow and wonder why Minoru would need help and then he realized who he was with. ' _I warned him about my aunt Yui.'_ Izuku thought with a smirk.UH: I warned you, aunt Yui is a slave driver. Btw you are on you're own, ttyl.Ladiesman: NOOO!Acidqueen (Mina): Hey Zu, I heard that you blew up a warehouse full of drugs.

Sparkleman (Yuga): I heard that as well and I thought that it was bright.RedRiot (Ejiro): That was so manly and not only that you destroyed a strip club that held money. Super Mainly!' _What is with him and manliness?'_ Izuku thought as more people started to respond.Mo (Momo): Izuku, are you alright?UH: Yeah, I'll be fine. Also I like the commercial.The text was met with likes as well since Momo was in a cosmetic commercial. Izuku continued to talk with everyone that was on the chat.He was glad that were doing well in the internships and that were learning more about their quirks.

Izuku talked with them roughly until 1:45 and then he let them go and told them to work hard. After that he closed his laptop and he was back to square one which was nothing to do.His grabbed his phone and decided to call his aunt Yui, who was also pro hero Mt. Lady. He has not spoken with her in a while and he might as well see if he could help the class pervert out."Hello," He heard the voice, his aunt sounded like she was eating something as she was on the phone and there was the sound of a vacuum cleaner in the background."Hey, aunty."

"Zuzu! How are you sweetie?" Yui was excited to hear from her nephew, she heard from Nemuri that Izuku had been acting out."I've been well.""Really, caused I heard from a certain someone that a green haired boy was acting out and causing trouble. You want to tell me?""I don't need to since mom already has.""Watch the sass, but yes you have a fair point." Yui scolded him and she could now see why Nemuri was frustrated with her son."Izuku," When the teen heard his name he knew it was about to get serious.

Whenever his mom or his aunt call him by his full name there is something that needs to be discussed."I know, aunty. I told mom that I was sorry and I would listen to Torino.""That's not what I want to discuss. Your mom is trying Izuku, she never had a son before. No less a son with a messed up past like you.""Hurtful, but carry on.""Nemuri is still new to the whole mother thing. She's trying to be that mother you lost and the mother that is also dealing with a...well, you know."

Izuku knew what she was trying to say. Nemuri was trying to be a mother to a weapon."I know and I always thank her for that." Yui heard the sincerity in his voice and smiled."You know what might make her happy.""What, aunty?""Watch our interview tonight at 8. Your mother and I are going to be discussing costumes and how heroes need them to be-""Provocative." Izuku said sarcastically."Well that and also some other stuff.""Alright aunty, I'll watch it. Also can you teach my classmate something.""I am. I'm teaching him how to be a great cleaner.""I guess that's fine, bye aunty.""Bye, Zuzu." Yui said bye and Izuku hung up the phone.

He saw that it was 2:30 and he decided to take a nap to help pass time. Maybe when he woke up something interesting would be going on.* * * **Elsewhere**A man was smoking a cigar while looking out a window. The penthouse was high above streets with a city view. The man took the cigar out his mouth as he looked at the city, he blew some smoke out. The city was Hosu, a place that he made his empire grow. He started from the bottom of the food chain and rose up taking out everyone that was in his way, including his own father.He and his best friend, his number two, they killed his old man. When his father was out of the way he took control, avoiding everyone including the heroes.

There was only one thing that he wanted and that was the throne. He wanted to be king and after tonight he will be. Tonight he will get rid of the myth, the man, and the legend."Boss," The boss was brought out of his thoughts when his number two called him. He turned around to see his second in command with one of the assassins. It was the one who creeped him out the most, this one seemed like he knew his target. The boss sat down in his expensive chair which was in front of his mahogany desk.He put his cigar out on the ashtray as the assassin stood in front of him. "What do you want?" The boss asked impatiently and the arsonist just laughed."A quick question. Where did you get the information on him? I'm just curious."

The assassin asked the boss narrowed his eyes at him."A source." The arson knew he wasn't going to get straight answer, so he just laughed and flicked lighter on. The boss saw the arson stare at the fire, he didn't take his eyes off it."Fine by me, just wondering. Listen you might as well pay me now, cause these other guys are just a waste of time.""Oh, really. Do tell me why?" The boss said sarcastically and the assassin did tell him why with a sick smile on his face."Because unlike them I know him. I trained with him, fought with him, we killed together. Hell the last time I saw him he ordered me to burn down a village. So that's why I'm better than the others. They know him from reputation, I know him personally." With that said arson left leaving the boss with questions."Boss,""Is everything ready for tonight." Boss interrupted his number two and he nodded."Yeah, everything is a go. We're just waiting on your word."

Number two said as the boss took out another cigar and lit it."Good, good. At eight tonight we will go live, tell the assassins." Number two nodded and got his phone out to call his people. He soon left the boss in his office to be alone. The boss smoked the cigar with a smile on face, the man was excited.' _Tonight the Baba Yaga dies and come tomorrow I will be the new **Kingpin of Crime**.' _The boss thought as he blew smoke out his mouth and leaned back into his chair. Tonight is going to be a night that will be not be forgotten.* * *

**With Torino: three hours before contract goes live**Torino had been doing a patrol, he had to go solo since Izuku was on house arrest, but while he was doing it, he thought about what the teen said before he left. That the villains are not afraid of All Might. What Izuku said left an impact on him.' _There have been a number of villains that have been making more public appearances. It's almost like there coming out of the shadows, that they see All Might's time is over.'_ Torino shook his head, he looked up when he saw that he was at the coffee shop.

Torino walked in and gained a small smile when he saw an old friend. There sitting at a table was a strange animal drinking some tea. "Hello, Nezu." Torino greeted the principal, he wanted Toshinori, but something must have kept the idoti from coming."Gran Torino, it has been too long." Nezu greeted as he put his down his tea. The elder hero and animal shook hands before Torino sat down in front of him. "I know you're wondering why Toshinori didn't show, well it's because he went over his limit again." Torino shook his head at hearing that, his idiot student is just as reckless as ever. Now he knows where Izuku gets it from."The idiot never learns."

"I suppose not," Nezu took a sip of his tea before he spoke again. "But why did you need him? Is there something that you would like to discuss." Nezu saw the elder face become conflicted and he knew that there was something on Torino mind."The boy told me something.""Izuku, what did he say?" Torino sighed before speaking as he began to tell Nezu what Izuku told him."He told me that villains are not afraid of All Might." Nezu put down his cup completely down when he heard that and he looked at Torino to see if he could get a reaction out of him."What do you think?""I don't know, but I will say that there have been a number villains with powerful quirks showing themselves and it seems after each villain the next one is-""Is more powerful than the last."

Nezu finished Torino sentence for him and the elder nodded. There was a moment of silence between two until the animal spoke again. "Izuku, may have a point. Did he tell that the people that took him also know about All Might's secret." Torino nodded and Nezu continued."Did Toshinori tell you that they also know that is greatest enemy is weak as well?" At this Torino widen his eyes, Trinity not only knew about All Might, but AFO as well. Torino suspected that the monster could still be alive and now he heard the proof."Then what Izuku said is true. They're not afraid of us and they're not afraid of him. They're just waiting for the right moment."

Nezu saw Torino grab his head in disbelief, for years people have lived under the shield of All Might, but now that shield is damaged, cracked, and it's only a matter of time before it becomes completely broken."Yes, I expect right now they are playing the waiting game. If they wanted them dead so badly they would have gone and done it the moment they found out. Now there just toying with us, but not him." Torino looked back up to Nezu determined face."The brat?" Nezu nodded his head as he sipped some more of his tea."Yes, he knows that they are coming and trust me when I say this, he of all people will be ready. We have to have faith in Izuku when the time comes. He will be our only defence against them."

Torino now remember something that Izuku said before he left."Sometimes it takes monsters to stop monsters.""Excuse me?""It's something that the brat said, he said that it takes monsters to stop monsters." Nezu rubbed his chin when he heard that."Monsters as in more than one." Torino nodded as he began to speak more."Yes, I don't know this for sure, but I think the kid knows something that we don't." Nezu could believe that, it must mean that more of Izuku memories are starting to return."He could be talking about his team." Now it was Torino turn to be confused, he was never told about a team."Team?""Yes, it seems during those early days of Izuku's life, he was part of a team.

We know that they're somewhere in the world, but we have no clue where." Torino nodded and looked at the clock, it was late. 6:00 pm to be exact and it was time for him to finish up the last of his patrol. After that he could go to the corner store and buy some dinner for the brat and him."Well I hope we're wrong Nezu, cause if what we discuss is true then the world will need All Might more than ever." Nezu nodded and shook Torino's hand, the animal soon headed back to UA while Torino left the shop.* * * **With Izuku: two hours before the contract goes live**He was hot. Hot, sweaty, and breathing hard. His hands were moving all over the place, he felt hands on him. He felt the hands on his chest, his neck, his face, and in his hair. Whoever was touching him was touching all over. He felt something on his lips, in his mouth to be exact, his tongue was tasting something. He couldn't make it out what it was, but whatever it was, was rolling all over his own tongue. It soon came clear to him that he was kissing someone.

The feeling of the kiss was soon gone when he felt other's person tongue be removed from his mouth. His eyes soon caught on to who he was kissing and it was Rogue in all her naked glory as the bat was on top of him. He saw her body and his eyes didn't leave it."You are good kisser, Shadow." Rouge said in a tone of lust and desire. He had never seen her like this, she was about lean down to kiss him again, but for some reason he felt daring and he leaned up. He caught her by surprise as he was now on top and she was now underneath him.He felt her hands roam all over his shirt, starting to feel his body. Soon he felt her hands go under the shirt and he assisted her. He took off his shirt and tossed it the side, and now the bat had a clear view of his chest and abs. Her hands on his bare skin felt good, they felt warm, and he felt excited.

He saw her stare at his chest with a blush and he saw her own chest. He saw her luscious breast, her pink nipples, and she saw his eyes. She smirked and put a hand on his cheek. They locked eyes for a moment until she spoke."Go head." She said and with those words were all that he needed. She guided him to her nipple and he began to suck it like a newborn baby."Ohh...mmhmm," He heard her moan, he wanted to hear her do it again so he began to fondle her breast making her moan more."Yes! Shadow, keep going!" He heard her scream his name and he would keep going. He began to lick the nipple bringing more moans out of her. He felt his hair be gripped by her, her nails near his scalp, her breathing turned into pants.He soon would remove his mouth from her nipple and began to lick up. He let his tongue caress the line in between her breast, he went even further up. He soon reached her neck, she moved her head to the side to let him have it.

She gave him her neck like he was vampire ready for blood. He licked all over neck, leaving a trail of salvia, he could taste the soap that she used from the shower. He kissed her neck, no doubt trying to leave marks on her skin."Shadow," He heard her say, their eyes locked onto each other again and this time he leaned in for the kiss. They kissed again, lips met, tongues danced, and they enjoyed every minute of it.When they separated, there was a trail of salvia connected to them. He was about to go back to her breast when he felt something near his crotch. It was her hand, he got the hidden message and allowed her to do the honor.He felt her hands all over his pants, she found her way to the button and undid it. When he felt the button be undone he removed them along with his briefs. He felt relieved that he had finally freed his manhood from that tight prison. He looked back up to her face and saw her eyes on it.He gasp when he felt her warm hand on his hood.

She let out a small laugh as she was rubbing it, then she went to stroking it which made him let out a small moan. Up and down was the movement of her hand. Their eyes locked on to each other, they both had anticipation and excitement in them."It's so hard and big, impressive for your age. I've seen my fair share, but this will be the one I'll never forget." He heard her say and he won't lie he felt pride when he heard that."Are you ready?" He spoke for the first time since entering the room. This time it wasn't an unemotional tone, but one filled with nervous and emotion.

It was so unnatural for him to speak like that. There was only one that could cause him to do that and this woman in front of him is not **her**.She nodded and with a smile she put her other hand on his cheek. "Yes, I'm ready." He heard the excitement in her voice, and he was excited to.They looked down to his hood and together they aimed it at the entrance of her womanhood. When it was knocking on the door they looked back up to each other and with one thrust everything went white.* * *Izuku sat up quickly from the bed, he was breathing hard, he was hot, he had sweat on his forehead, and worst of all he had a very hard erection.

The teen put his hands to his face and sighed. ' _Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!'_ Izuku scolded himself as he can now confirm now that he did it. He had sex with Rouge and it felt good. The teen rubbed his head and checked his phone, it was 6:45.He sighed and grabbed his laptop, it was time for some research on the power he experienced at the club. ' _Chaos Blast, I remember reading that name when I looked into my siblings. Now it's time what I else I can find.'_ Izuku thought as the screen loaded up and his monitor came on with his mother's file. Izuku moved the mouse to folder with the names of the Chaos attacks.Izuku moved the mouse to the first one which was his Chaos Blast. He clicked on it and there was a video, it was training video.
Izuku clicked and the video showed himself in a large metal training room. There were bots surrounding him and he began to fight them.Izuku saw himself defeat the machines, but eventually more came out and they began to attack him and just like in the club Izuku body gained a red glow and rings glowed. His eyes turned red and he let out one loud scream. "Chaos Blast!" He heard himself scream in the red energy poured out like a wave and destroyed all the machines and wrecking the training room."Chaos Blast," Izuku knew that voice anywhere, it was his mother's. "An attack that allows Shadow to destroy anything in his path. A good maneuver when clearing the room full of hostiles.

The blast does leave him tired and winded, he needs to use it wisely. It his unknown whether or not Shadow can transfer this blast into hands." Izuku thought the video was done, until he heard another voice."Only time will tell. Bring the next one." That voice gave Izuku shivers, it was male voice that carried authority. He had an idea on who it was and his mother confirmed it."Yes, chairman." Izuku snarled when he heard the word chairman, it was his target that spoke. ' _Wesker!'_ Izuku thought with venom, the man that turned him into the weapon and the murder of Maria.

Izuku wished that he was in front of the man now so he could kill him, but the time will come. He just needs to be patient.After the teen was done he clicked onto the next one and the next one, he was going to watch them all. The next one was Sonic and that was **Chaos Control**. The video was the same except this time it held Sonic instead of Shadow. Sonic was standing still with his hands behind his head and looking uninterested.Then all of sudden round orbs appeared around him. Each of the orbs was in a silver color and had holes in them, those holes carried their weapons. The orbs began to spin and fire bullets at Sonic, Izuku saw his rings glow gold and his body be covered in blue lighting.

When Sonic moved all the orbs were destroyed, the camera didn't get any of what the blue haired teen did, but Izuku saw it when they slowed the replay down."Chaos Control, another one of the Chaos powers. It seems this power allows Sonic to stop time and move as fast as he wants for a limit of **three seconds**. I suspect the time limit will increase as he gets older, but the possibilities are endless when one can stop time itself. Like the blast, the control leaves Sonic winded and tired. We must see if we can increase their endurance to prevent this fatigue from setting in.

"The next one was Amy's Chaos Quake. Amy's video was different, unlike Sonic and Shadow, her's was outside. Amy was in an open area with tanks and cars surrounding her." **Chaos Quake** , the most powerful of the Chaos moves. Amy dear go ahead." In the Video Amy nodded her head and made a fist with her right hand. Her rings began to glow much like Sonic and Shadow, and strangely enough there was a pink glow surrounding the hand that she made a fist with.Amy brought that fist over her left shoulder and thrust it forward. Izuku widened his eyes when he saw the fist hit nothing, but he was wrong.

His sister fist did hit something and looked like it reality for it was shattering like glass. Soon a powerful force erupted from the spot that she hit and traveled to the vehicles. The force destroyed everything in its path and made the earth rumbled."The quake is the strongest and most dangerous of the chaos attacks. I will be forbidden Amy to use this unless it's a true emergency. The girl has the power to destroy the world with one swing of her fist." Izuku saw that Amy was kneeling on the ground and was out of breath, it seems all Chaos attacks bring the user to a massive fatigue.

Izuku went to Espio where it showed his brother in front of a large group of people, the people were all men and looked to be soldiers. Izuku watched the film and he saw his brother's face became one of focus as he unleashed a psionic attack. Unlike Shadow, Amy, or Sonic, you couldn't really see Espio Chaos Break. All you could see was a purple glow explode out of him, one would think that would be fine, but that was far from the truth.The men all fell down and they never got back up.

"The **Chaos Break** puts everyone in a brain dead like state. Espio destroys their brains with this one thought. A deadly move that can leave someone in a fate worse than death. It also seems if one mind is powerful Espio can use the break to rip information out forcefully." Izuku whistled at that as he clicked on the final video.Silver was in the same area as Amy when he watched the video. Sliver like the rest of the warriors rings glowed and a green aura surrounded his body. Izuku saw his brother bring his arms and legs in and like he was the center of gravity everything was pulled towards him. Tanks, cars, and debris, everything was going towards him.

Silver let the junk comes toward him and then he opened his arms out letting the green wave of energy send debris flying all over the place."Chaos **Repulse** , a move that allows Silver to turn himself into the center of gravity, making everything comes towards. Then once he sees that it's enough Sliver expels it much like Shadow Chaos Blast. Since Silver has telekinesis for his quirk, I wonder if he could channel all that power into one push."That was the last thing of videos, Izuku sighed as he took all this. He saw that the time was 8:00pm, he decided to just relax and watch TV downstairs. His mom interview was today and he promised his aunt that he would watch it.When the teen got down there he turned it on to see that there was something wrong with it.

The TV channel seemed like it was breaking apart and Izuku narrowed his eyes when he saw it. There was someone there and he was causing this.* * * **Villain's Bar: Time is 7:30pm, thirty minutes before the contract goes live.**Tomura and Terra were waiting in the bar for the rest of the recruits to come. Tomura was making a house of cards while Terra was playing with her hair. Kurogiri wasn't with them nor was Killmonger, they were together getting Killmonger's friends."So," Terra looked at Tomura to see him still messing with his cards. "You and Stain were like that, huh."

Terra glared at him, Stain was still sour subject for her. More importantly she didn't like people bringing up her relationship with her former master."Shut up!""Hey, I'm not judging. You do you." Tomura said casually, Terra was about to kill him with a rock until the door open and showed a man in purple suite."Giran, you better not be alone."

Tomura said as he looked at the man with a dangerous eye. Giran smiled and took out a cigarette, he wasn't afraid of Tomura."Yup, and here they are." Tomura and Terra saw more people come in the bar each one with different from the last. Both official members of the League eyed each of the people, to them they seemed capable and strong, but if they were willing to go war remains to be seen."Tomura, Terra, let me introduce you to them. The green lizard here is called Spinner, he's very good with knives. The muscular one with one eye is Muscular, he killed his fare share of pros and is famous for killing the water horse duo or something like that. The one in the gas mask is called Mustard, the man in the mask and top hat is called Compress.

The black one is called Twice, he's... strange. The chick is Magne and the young school girl here is called Himiko Toga.""What about him?" Tomura pointed to another member of the group that Giran brought with him. This one was different from the rest, he had black hair and burn marks, he almost looked like Frankenstein."You can call me, **Dabi**." The one called Dabi said and that was it."Fine then, this is here is Terra. She was a student of Stain until that shit went sideways, but now she's with us. Where waiting on a few more people to join us. They should be here soon."

Toumra said and as soon as he said that a purple opened."Speak of the devil." Tomura said with a smile as Kurogiri and Killmonger have returned from their mission and Tomura could see that they didn't come empty handed. After Killmonger and Kurogiri exited the portal two more individuals came out and they were women."I thought you said three, I only see two. Where's the third?""Dumbass OD."

Killmonger said angrily, he was disappointed that his old comrade ended his life with drugs, but he found two of them and that was better than nothing."Tomura, Terra, and the rest of you. I want you to meet Knockout and Scandal Savage." Knockout was tall woman with red hair and big bust, she was a good looking since the men were looking at her, and she was wearing a black army outfit. She had a smile when she greeted everyone, that couldn't be said for her friend.Scandal was a short girl, much shorter than her friend. She had brown hair in a bob cut, she was wearing a brown jacket, black gloves, had black pants on, with matching black boots.

There's also something about her that screamed dyke and she an aura that said don't fuck with her.Scandal saw all the men eyes and growled at them, most of them backed off. "Yeah, fellas don't mess with her. Trust me, that's a dyke that you don't want to mess with. Btw Knockout and Scandal are a thing." Killmonger said with humor in voice as he went behind the bar with Kurogiri."Why the hell did you bring us here, Killmonger?" Scandal asked Killmonger with impatient, she did not want to be here. Killmonger looked to Tomura and Terra, and the leader of the group nodded his head."We need your help. We need all of your help." Killmonger started as Terra went next."There some shit going down and I mean bad shit.

A group is moving in the shadows and they are not your ordinary villains." Tomura was next and this time you caught everyone's attention."Tell me, have any of you ever heard of Trinity?" Tomura was met with silence as he looked around the bar. "I guess not, Trinity is a secret organization that has kidnapping people, taking quirks, and killing everyone that gets in their way. We suspect that they are up to something.""Then leave this to the pros." Muscular said as he wasn't interested in none of this."The heroes don't know." Killmonger told the giant man hotly. "This is serious, tell me how the hell an organization like this can move in the dark without anyone hearing about them?

We don't know their plan, but we do know that this kid connected to them." Killmonger soon turned on the TV and everyone in the bar saw a picture of Izuku."Are you serious? This kid is connected with this big bad organization." Killmonger had enough of Muscular and created spikes."That kid murdered my little brother and destroyed my village! I saw him and other monsters take my people and burn my home to the ground!" Scandal and Knockout never seen Killmonger that angry, the other villains saw his anger as well. The two women knew that he lost people close to him, but they never seen him show his emotions like this.

They could see from his eyes and emotion that he was serious."He also killed my father." Terra now spoke glaring muscular and next was Tomura."And he defeated two monsters that were created to kill All Might. This kid is not human, it's not a kid to begin with. What he is, is a monster and guess what there are more of him." This shocked everyone in the bar as Tomura continued to speak."They call themselves agents and they are **powerful**. I saw one rip the brain out of the Nomu like it was nothing, I saw him get up after being stabbed in head with glass, I saw him get up after being burned alive, and the worst part about all of this is he wasn't even the leader of Trinity. He's was just one of those agents. These people are no joke, they are not afraid of the pros or villains, I can tell that just by looking at Izuku.

The kid stared me down and made me feel death." Tomura sighed as he took of the hand that was on his face, it was his father's hand and his most precious hand. AFO was watching this all with a smile on his face, his student was growing and he couldn't be more proud."Look you might not believe me, hell when I think about this over and over it sounds crazy, but every word I said is true. Everything that Terra and Killmonger have said is true. There is something evil going on in the world and no one knows about it, but us. The heroes can't be trusted, hell they have been infiltrated by Trinity and if that is true then that means they're not coming to save us.

Which means the fate of the Japan and possibly the world may be in our hands. You may not trust me, you may not like me, but I'm about to say something that I hate saying. **I need your help**. If you're in then I thank you and will make sure that you're greatly rewarded. If not, you know where the door is."Killmonger jaw dropped, he never thought Tomura of all people would publicly ask people for help. Terra couldn't believe it either nor did Kurogiri. The man has known Tomura since he was a young boy that his master found, it's a testament how much the child has grown."What do you say?"

Tomura asked everyone and their were murmurs among them. He didn't know what they were saying, but he hoped they were going to join."I'm in." Everyone looked towards the voice and saw that it came from Killmonger friend, Scandal. Tomura was surprised, he actually had a genuine smile on his face."I'm joining because I've been hearing that name for under the street for a while. They're right, something is going down. World leaders, gangsters, drug lords, heroes, villains, you name it. They all gone missing or turned up dead, people think it's accidents, but after awhile you start to question what's going on. Plus I got nothing better to do and that was a helluva of speech.

Did you write that down or was that off the top of your head?""Top of my head." Tomura told her honestly and she laughed."I like this one Erick, he's not bad. Rough around the edges, but not bad." Knockout spoke next looking at Tomura and the young adult blushed, making Killmonger laugh. Tomura put the hand back on and went back into the broody teen."Anyone else.""I'm in to." This time it was Dabi and after Dabi it was Toga, then Spinner, Compress, Magne, all of them began to join in."Then welcome to the League of Villains, let our future be- Are you serious?"

Tomura looked at Killmonger and his friends as their phones began to ring. Killmonger looked at it and widen his eyes, he then turned to Tomura."Turn on the TV, get any channel on." Kurogiri heard him and turned to the news. Everyone in the bar saw that the channel was not working almost like it was breaking apart, but then the feed cut. It was replaced with a man sitting in chair, his back turned to them and he was surrounded by men wearing black masks.* * *Everyone saw this, this was happening all over Japan. Heroes saw it, civilians, cops, kids, sidekicks, everyone was looking at their television to see what was going to happen next and they got it when they heard a voice.

Izuku was watching, the Family was watching, and Trinity was watching."This city has a problem... someone thinks that they can be a hero." Everyone heard the voice say. They wonder who he was talking about, some thought that it was some prank, but they would soon find out that this was no game."This hero thinks he can come into my city, mess with my business, take out my guys, destroy my operation, burn my money! He thinks he can fuck with my empire! He thinks he can fuck with me!" Everyone heard his voice get angrier with each word that was said, whoever he was talking about really pissed him off.

"Well they will soon find out that no one and I mean no one fucks with me! No one fucks with the **Black Mask**!" Everyone saw the man turned around and they widened their eyes when they saw the man. He was a tall man wearing a pure white suit, he had on black tie, and had a black skull mask covering his face or that's with they thought. It looked every time he spoke the masked moved with him, like it was stuck to his face."So tonight this problem goes away because there ain't nothing in the world that can't be solved with a little bit of **money**."

Black mask laughed at the sentence and everyone widen their eyes when they saw a large amount of cash on the table with man himself standing next to it. **Play War by T-moe and Clearside**"This here is $50,000,000 in cash. Tonight someone is going to win it. Tonight there are seven of the best assassins in the world in our city.""Holy shit." Killmonger said in shock when everyone saw images of the assassins appear on the screen. "That's **Deathstroke**." Everyone saw a man in orange/black armor with half his face showing orange and the other half showing black." **Copperhead**." Scandal said when she the next assassin appear. Copperhead was spanish woman with green snakes eyes and she was wearing brown vest."

**Deadshot**." All Might said fearfully as he knew the assassin from his time in America. He heard that he was the most deadly shooter in the world and that he never misses." **Electrocutioner**." Smoker said as he heard about the scarred man from his time in the army, hell he know most these assassins." **Pyro** , that idiot!" Killer frost screamed when she saw the agent face on the monitor. "He's going to expose us!" She continued, she was about to leave the base to kill the traitor, but she was stopped by the chairman himself.

"No, I known about his defection for sometime and I've already assigned Bullseye to it. You going will bring more attention towards us because of your face. Bullseye will handle it, besides I want to watch this." Killer frost widen her eyes when she saw Wesker next to her, he was with Gero and the chairman had a bowl of popcorn in his hands."I'm going, Pyro was one of mine and it's been a long time since I've seen Shadow. I wonder if he remembers me." Wesker heard the female voice and nodded his head."Don't bring too much attention to us, but show them our power."

Wesker told her as she left. The next two assassins appeared and they caught Wesker by surprise."Interesting." Everyone heard Wesker say the word and they all looked back to the monitor to see what he was talking about. They widened their eyes when they saw the next to assassins." **Onyx**." Kurogiri said and everyone looked at him. "She's an assassin from South Africa, but not much is known about her." After her, the last assassin was shown and even AFO was surprised by this." **Bane,** in Japan? What is he doing here? He's a mercenary so why is taking money as a contract killer."

AFO was spoke with surprise in his voice as Black Mask went back to speaking."One of them is going to win fifty million dollars and all they have to do is kill this kid." Midnight widen her eyes in horror as did Yui, Nezu, Torino, All Might, Endeavor, Ochako, Katsuki, Shoto, and everyone else that was watching when they saw images of Izuku appear on there screens. Izuku narrowed his eyes and turned around to walk upstairs, he grabbed his jacket that was on the hanger. He would be out tonight."Tonight we all win! Tonight one of you is going to be rich and famous, while the loser... well, we get rid of the Baba Yaga."

The screens showed rapid images of flames, bullets, dead bodies, and last had one everyone in horror. It was an image of Izuku, but no one knew that since the person on screen had a mask covering his face and black goggles covering his eyes. But the green hair was visible and anyone that knew the teen knew that it was his hair.The Family widened their eyes when they saw the image, Wesker narrowed his own behind his shades, and Midnight jaw dropped. Her son's past was coming into the light.The criminals in the bar widen their eyes as well, even AFO was surprised. He knows the stories behind the name and he couldn't believe that this child was the myth.

"Baba Yaga? What the hell is that?" Mic said aloud and was looking at everyone one of the teachers. They were in shock as well."It's Russian." Everyone turned to Nezu to listen to him. "It's Russian for... **boogeyman**." Nezu worriedly, gone was his calm face, it was replaced with one of worry and concern. He looked to Toshinori and All Might got the message."Tonight is a night of celebration, because after all this done. I will be the king."

The screens went black and it showed a wanted poster with the assassins next to it. On that wanted poster was an image of Izuku in costume and it said **Wanted:** **Dead Only**.Torino had quickly left the store the moment he saw that Izuku was the target, he dropped his bags and began jet boosting to the agency. When he arrived he didn't bother opening the door he just kicked it down.He didn't see Izuku in the living room so he jet boosted upstairs and barged into his room.

When he got in he widened his eyes, Izuku was not there and the window was opened letting air in. Torino heard his phone ring and answered it without looking at the caller id.All Might hung up the phone and looked at everyone in the room. He didn't say anything because the moment everyone saw his face they already knew the answer. "Nemuri is going to pop a blood vessel." Aizawa said as he rubbed his face.

Izuku was riding on a motorcycle that he stole from a random person, he was heading into Hosu. He watched the video, he saw the assassins, he saw the contract, he saw the man that put it out, and he was going to take him down. Izuku was not in the mood for games tonight. He was going to take down Black Mask and his assassins, and any one thats gets in his way will be sorry. Be it cop or pro. You do not put a contract on his head and expect nothing to happen.' _You want a war Black Mask, you got one! Tonight your criminal empire will come to an end!'_ Izuku thought with determination as he pushed the throttle down hard and the bike zoomed off.

He passed a sign that said he was four miles from Hosu. Izuku was not coming for Black Mask, the assassins were not going to fight Izuku, no they were not. They were going to face **Shadow**."Should we send back up for the kid." Frost said to Wesker and he smiled as he ate his popcorn."Seven assassins, a fifty million dollar prize, and an army of gangsters, all going against Shadow. I say the odds are about even." **To Be Continued**
**A/N: Longest chapter yet guys i hope you enjoy it**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 11.3K 39
This is the story of Izuku Midoriya otherwise known as Dekiru! Izuku meets All Might three years earlier than UA and this leads to him gaining OFA so...
607K 20.9K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
33.6K 381 16
A/N: Izuku Yagi The son of pro Heroes 1.no All-Might and 7.no Green Telekin... the age of 4 he wasn't able to activate his quirk... which made him a...
408K 19.2K 73
"I'm quirkless and you're all still struggling against me, how Pathetic!" Izuku was born quirkless but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing in his spe...