š™¼šš’šššš—šš’šššš‘šš ššššŠšš’šš— | ļæ½...

By satangchan_

š™°šš—šš˜šššš‘ššŽšš› šššš”šššš£šš¢ šš„šš—šš’ššŸššŽšš›ššœšš’šššš¢ š™±šš˜šš˜šš”. šš‚šš’šš–šš–šš’šš•ššŠšš› šššš˜ š™²šš›šš˜šš šš— š™°ššŒššŠššššŽšš–šš¢. ļæ½... More

š™²ššŠššœšš
š™¾šš—ššŽ
ššƒšš šš˜
ššƒšš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
š™µšš˜ššžšš›
šš‚šš’šš”
šš‚ššŽššŸššŽšš—
š™“šš’šššš‘šš
š™½šš’šš—ššŽ
ššƒššŽšš—
š™“šš•ššŽššŸššŽšš—
ššƒšš ššŽšš•ššŸššŽ
ššƒšš‘šš’šš›ššššŽššŽšš—
š™µšš˜ššžšš›ššššŽššŽšš—
š™µšš’ššššššŽššŽšš—
šš‚šš’šš”ššššŽššŽšš—
š™“šš—šššš’šš—šš
š™·ššŠšš™šš™šš¢ 1šš” ššššŽššŠššššœ
IMPORTANT (New Book)

š™µšš’ššŸššŽ

595 16 1
By satangchan_

Yeonjun's POV

I knocked on the girls dorm. Yeji opens the door.

"You look pretty." I said.

"Thank you, come in Sooji is still getting dressed." She said.

Three of the girls we're talking on the couch.

"Good Morning." Ryujin greeted.

"Please take care of our Yeji eonnie and Sooji for us." Chaeryeong said smiling.

"Will do." I answered.

Sooji and Lia started to go down the stairs. Sooji rushes to Chaeryeong.

"Woah you're so handsome Sooji." Yuna said.

"Enjoy your day Sooji alright." Chaeryeong said.

"Sooji Auntie Yeji and Uncle Yeonjun will take you out and play." Lia said.

I reached my arms wanting to carry him.

"He's still a bit shy." Lia said.

"He's Appa's friend." Lia said.

After a few minutes we went out in the car.

"We should get him toys in the mall." I said.

"We just got him toys but it wouldn't hurt to get him a bit more." Yeji said.

We arrived at the mall. The kid picked a literal puzzle. Seriously no doubt at this point Soobin is the father.

"Oh!" Yeji exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just surprised you're wearing our engagement ring." She said.

"Well you wear yours." I said.

"But you never wore it. I'm just a bit surprised." She said.

"Come here." I said pulled her close and held her hand.

"I'm yours. Only yours Ms. Hwang." I said.

After that we went on the beach. We had a lot of fun. I'm happy to spend time with Sooji and Yeji.

"So this was a good practice. Maybe we should have our own Sooji." I joked.

"Yah! You haven't even taken me on a date." Yeji glared and hit me.

"I was just joking. But don't worry I'll take you out on a date soon, just the two of us." I said.

"Did you have lots of fun Sooji." I asked and he nods.

"But can we meet Appa?" He asked. I looked at Yeji.

"Your Appa is still busy maybe soon we can meet him but for now we can't." Yeji added.

We went inside the car Sooji was sleeping on his car seat.

"Poor Sooji. I feel bad for him and Lia but at the same time. Soobin doesn't know he even have a son. I'm sure he'd feel bad for not being with him growing up. He missed so much." Yeji said.

"I'm sure Lia will figure it out. Plus we're here to help her." I said.

Chaeryeong's POV

Today is Sunday Yeonjun oppa and Yeji eonnie took Sooji out. I also have to leave for my club activities.

I entered the editing room and Winter was there. "Taehyun has Archery practice today, but he said he'll try to finish practice early." Winter said.

We started to work. It honestly felt like something was missing. "It feels too quiet without Taehyun here now." I said.

"Well someone's missing Taehyun." Winter teased.

"Yah. I didn't mean it that way. But seriously it just feels too quiet." I said.

"Should we put on some music?" Winter asked.

"I guess." I said. Time passes by Winter finishes her task. I barely did anything.

"You should go now." I said.

"I have to catch some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow Chae." Winter said.

I turned off my phone I went outside. Maybe I'm just a bit tired that's why I couldn't finish my work.

I sat at the bench. Taehyun was practicing with his friends. He looked at me before shooting his arrow.

"Bullseye!" His teammates yelled.

I saw him going closer. "Are you done?" He asked.

"Still have a lot to do. Winter is finished tho." I said.

"Wait here." He said.

We talked to his coach. We wnet somewhere then arrived after a few minutes. He changed his clothes.

"Let's go. Let's get your tasks finished." He said.

"Your team is still practicing." I said.

"I think I've had enough practice for today." He said.

"Plus I'd rather spend time with you." He added.

Less than 2 hours I finished everything I had to do.

"I really think it would take me hours to finish this if you didn't help me." I said.

"Can I ask you a favor?" He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm competing next week. I want you to be there." He said.

"I'd be happy to come." I said.

"Thank you for accompanying me. I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"See you tomorrow Ryeongie!" He smiles.

Ryeongie?! Is that a nickname?!

I was on the taxi and was literally blushing. Damn Kang Taehyun you're the only one who can make me blush this hard. I arrived home before leaving I remembered.

"Plus I'd rather spend time with you."

I went inside. Lia eonnie looks at me weirdly.

"Girl you look like a tomato." She said.

I hid my face. Do I like him?!

~Monday~

I opened my locker there was an arcade card.

"Hope you still remember me. Make sure to enjoy." - Smile :)

Ryujin's POV

"Ryujin will you be there later for practice?" It was Beomgyu.

"I'm a bit busy at the dorm. I want to spend time with Lia eonnie and the others. So I'm not really sure." I said.

"I'm about to ask a girl out. The girl I told you about." He said.

Despite him talking about this girl he never really introduced her. I was curious to meet this girl because almost every girl who ask him our just wants to ride his fame.

I was simply looking out for him.
"Do you think you're really ready for a relationship?" I asked.

He nods. "Sadly I really don't think I'd be there." I said.

"None of the guys in the band will be there too." He said.

Of course I felt bad but knowing how much I like him. I also really can't see him with another girl.

I've been with him for more than 5 years now. We we're in the same band as guitarist. Despite me seing him as more than a friend I know that he'll never think of me more than his best friend.

"Good luck to you Beomgyu." I said before leaving.

I went to the cemetery. I sat down at Ruwon's grave.

Ruwon was our friend he was also a guitarist. He was somewhat like a brother to me and Beomgyu. He died due to a car accident.

"Ruwon oppa. I'm sorry I haven't visited you for quite some time now. Beomgyu seems to be happy." I said.

"I look stupid again right? Being silent about my feelings. I hate it believe me. But I'm tired of risking friendship. You know how much I like him right but I'm stupid because I can never tell him how much I do." I said.

"Ruwon oppa I'll visit you again. I'll bring fresh flowers and your favorite chocolate. I might even bring Beomgyu if he won't be too busy." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 1K 36
"How can we trust you?" "I want to tell you before you go." "I need to stay strong!" "It's not the right time to fall in love!" "Thank you for everyt...
449 38 7
"šˆ š§š¢š” š§šš ššš§š * š¢š§ š¤šš š©ššš°š¦ šœš”šž,šˆ š§š¢š” š§šš ššš§š * š¢š§ š¤šš š”š¦ššš§š ššš¢š” šœš”šž" [š‘šØš¦ššš§š­š¢šœ/š‚šØš¦šžšš²] (š¹š‘¢š‘›š‘›...
12.9K 917 28
: š˜š˜§ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜ŗš˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜¢š˜­š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜ŗ š˜øš˜³š˜Ŗš˜µš˜µš˜¦š˜Æ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜„š˜¦š˜“š˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜ŗ, š˜øš˜©š˜ŗ š˜“š˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„ š˜ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜“š˜©? : š˜”š˜¢š˜ŗš˜£š˜¦ š˜°š˜Æ š˜“š˜°š˜®š˜¦ š˜±š˜¢ļæ½...
10.4K 452 24
People are born with a mission in life Some can't find it Some find it right away And some want to run from it H.YJ x C.YJ L.CY x K.TH C.BG x S.RJ C...