Affordable.

By Cavelemon08

Ford fiesta is a prostitute in Lidls car park. Mario went for his weekly shopping until something tragic happ... More

Affordable.

Lemme see that exhaust

4 0 0
By Cavelemon08

"Hey baby girl"
Mario said seductively.
Ford fiesta dropped her cigarette on her front right wheel. She went over slowly in a tight, black mini skirt and picked it up. She continued to smoke it like a good girl.
Mario was extremely turned on by this, he wanted her in his bed, better yet, In his tube.
"How much?"
Mario whispered embarrassed with a slight hinge of red on his pale face.
"Depends how much you got. How badly do you want me, moustache master."
Ford fiesta winked seductively.
Now Mario had a fair bit of cash on him, but he wanted her cheap like the cum dump she is.
"I'll give you $5 and a good, deep, cleaning."
Now even if Ford fiesta didn't like doing her job, she knew she had to. But for some odd reason, she wanted this, and she wanted this badly. They made a deal.

They made they're way back to Mario's house through a big green tube, as she was about to slide on his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 917 16
"𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓬𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰."
814 69 61
Well just like everyone I am going through some things , -That's why I promptly wrote these extracts To those reading these poems i hope that you wi...
100K 1.6K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
1.2K 313 24
"it seems to be our heartbreak paradox you said you'd be here against the odds and yet, i look at you and you're gone devil's little helper was never...