𝑻𝒊𝒆𝒅 | 𝓔𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓱...

By aleymango

Some random oneshot. It could be male, female, or intersex reader. Depends on what story I come up with. More

My Bestfriend's Friend (E.O)
Swipe Right (E.O)
Fatal Affair (E.O)
Bereaved (E.O)
Third Time's a Charm (E.O) 🍋

Bereaved 2 (E.O) 🍋

2.4K 43 20
By aleymango

MALE READER

In case you forgot or missed, Y/N's a pilot.

Life turns bland upon their head. A broken marriage vow.

The once colored life became the most pale. Y/N had enough, he was done fixing their marriage. He was done begging Lizzie to work with him. Lizzie noticed how her husband stopped making efforts, he was now the one who drowns himself in work.

Lizzie can't deny how she felt bad that night, when she didn't consider Y/N's feelings and left him to cry all night. And now, she's determined to make it better.

Y/N is currently packing for his flight. After Lizzie finished filming her series, he decided to get to work before he got fired.

Lizzie walked inside their bedroom, watching her husband put the last pieces of clothing he needed.

"Hey," she softly greeted as she walked closer to him.

"Hi," Y/N looked back at his wife.

"How long are you gonna be gone?" she asked.

"I'll be gone for 3 to 5 days. I'm flying to Europe." he replied as he continued packing.

There was a long pause between them. Only the sound of Y/N's luggage being zipped is the thing they can hear. Lizzie is still trying to figure out how to talk to his husband without him cutting her off or dismissing her.

"Y/N," she called out, softly. The man looked at her, "Are we okay?" she questioned her husband, shyly.

Y/N placed his luggage on the floor before looking back at his wife, "What do you mean?" he chuckled.

Lizzie shakes her head, "You know what I mean, Y/N. Are we good?" Lizzie asked once again, but this time a little more aggressive.

"Liz, I'm leaving tomorrow. I don't need us to fight before I leave you here alone." Y/N sighed.

"JUST ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION," Lizzie yelled as she started to pace around the room.

"NO!" Y/N yelled back, "We're not okay. We're not good. Ever since our son died-"

"Don't mention him-"

"No! I'm going to tell you this. Ever since Clark died, it's like you died too. Not only did I lose my kid, I also lost my wife. Now, you don't get to ask me that question, because you know damn well we're not!"

Lizzie stopped her movements and stared at her husband who is now pointing his index finger on her. She was stunned by his sudden outburst. This was not the reaction she expected.

Y/N dropped his finger, shaking his head. His eyes are betraying him, hot tears coming out of his eyes are unstoppable. He sat down on the edge of their bed as he buried his face on his palms.

Lizzie walked over to her husband and hugged his head against her stomach. Y/N wrapped his arms around her waist as Lizzie cried silently while she scratched his head softly.

Weak whimpers from Y/N's mouth made Lizzie's heart clenched. He was always the tough one, the guy who won't let anyone see him down, but with her, he's not afraid to be vulnerable.

Few moments had passed, Y/N finally calmed down. Lizzie pushed him gently to cup his cheeks. She leaned in to press her lips against his.

"It's okay. We'll fix this. We'll go through this, I don't know how, but we will. I promise." she whispered against his lips.

"I know you will," Y/N nodded.

Y/N leaned in to capture her lips. Lizzie quickly responded to the kiss. Lizzie straddled his lap as her hands wrapped around his nape. When air became their problem, Y/N moved his lips down to her neck. Lizzie moaned loudly when Y/N sucked on her sensitive spot.

"Y/N," she sighed.

"Let me take care of you, babe." Y/N husked.

He then turned them around, laying Lizzie on her back as he kissed down from her neck to her clothed chest. Lizzie moved her hand to his belt and hurriedly unbuckled it. Y/N removed Lizzie's shirt as he planted his palm on one of her breasts.

Lizzie moaned out at the sudden warmth she felt on chest. She then successfully discarded his pants along with his boxers. She wrapped her hand around his dick and slowly pumped it, making his cock rock hard.

"Fuck, I missed you, Lizzie. You have no idea how much I have to hold myself back to touch you," he moaned out.

Y/N then pulled her shorts, then ripped her underwear before he inserted two of his fingers inside of her. Lizzie yelled in pleasure at the sudden aggression and intrusion.

"Fuck, baby. So good." Lizzie cried out as she closed her eyes tightly.

"Are you gonna cum for me, Elizabeth?" he husked.

"Yess, please." she breathed out as his fingers kept pumping inside of her at a fast pace.

Y/N added a third finger as he pumped faster and harder, "Cum now, baby. Make a mess on my fingers." he whispered before he took one of her nipples to his mouth.

Lizzie gripped on his wrist as she came, her whole body shaking as her orgasm hit her hard. Y/N continued pumping his fingers slowly to help her prolong her orgasm.

When Lizzie calmed down, Y/N kissed her forehead and pulled his fingers out of her slowly, "You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's amazing." she said.

Lizzie grabbed his hardened dick guiding him to her entrance, "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, fuck me. Fuck your anger out of me, don't hold back." she husked.

Y/N smirked before he inserted his whole length in one swift motion. Lizzie moaned as Y/N didn't start off slow. He thrusted fast and hard, holding the headboard for support.

Lizzie wrapped her arms around his back, clawing his skin that made him more aggressive and rough. Y/N pants as he kept his animalistic pace intact, not missing a beat.

Y/N wrapped his other hand around Lizzie's neck, squeezing in enough, "Fuck you for what all you did. You're such a bitch. A. Fucking. Bad. Bitch!" he growled, giving a hard thrust every word.

"I'm a bitch! I'm a bitch. Fuck me like a bitch, Y/N!" Lizzie yelled.

Y/N moved his hand to her clit, rubbing it furiously, "Cum now or going to regret it." he whispered.

And on command, Lizzie came around his cock, as Y/N painted her walls white. Y/N didn't give her time to calm down, he flipped her to her stomach before he inserted his cock inside her wet pussy, jackhammering inside of her.

Lizzie buried her face on to the pillow to muffle her screams, but Y/N's not having it. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled, enough to make Lizzie show her face.

"Don't hide from me, baby. I like seeing you being so fucked up. Hearing your cries and moans makes me so damn proud." he husked on her ears as he kept pounding into her.

All Lizzie could do was moan and scream, taking every harsh thrust from her husband.

"I'm gonna cum!" Lizzie yelled.

"Then cum, who's stopping you?" Y/N mockingly asked.

With that, Lizzie came for the third time. But Y/N didn't stop there. He kept on pounding into her until he came inside of her for the second time.

He then flipped her on her back again and went down face to face with her cum filled pussy. He pressed his thumb against her clit that made Lizzie moan loudly and clench, a perfect way to ooze the mixture of his and her cum out of her.

"Please, I can't anymore." Lizzie begged.

"It's okay, babe. We're done. I'm just gonna clean you up." he softly said before he disappeared to go to the bathroom.

Once he finished cleaning her and himself, he lay down beside her wife as Lizzie quickly cuddled on his side. Y/N ran his fingers on her bare back soothingly.

"When I get back from my flight, let's go to New York. Let's get married again." Y/N suggested.

Lizzie looked up to him, "You want to marry me again?" she asked, surprised.

"Of course," he confirmed, "And I'll do it again and again and again until the priest gets tired of us."

The two shared a laugh before they both fell asleep on each other's arms. This is what it feels like before all the shitty events happened. Light talks before bed, Y/N's jokes will fill Lizzie's ear right before they both fall asleep.

---

Y/N soon left to go, and Lizzie stayed at home. It's been 3 days since Y/N left and Lizzie got a call from him saying his flight extended another 5 days, which was fine with Lizzie.

And as the week passed, Y/N was supposed to be home tomorrow. Lizzie was currently cooking her lunch when she felt her stomach flip and the urge to puke raised up.

She quickly ran to the sink to throw up. She's been feeling nauseous ever since Y/N left, but it felt worse 2 days ago. Her front door opened as Scarlett walked in. She quickly went to Lizzie and rubbed her back soothingly.

"What happened?" she asked as soon as Lizzie stopped throwing up.

"I don't know. I was doing lunch when I felt nauseous and threw up." Lizzie explained as she went back to cook her lunch.

"How long have you been throwing up?" Scarlett asked her friend.

"Ever since Y/N left I felt nauseous, but 2 days ago the throwing up started."

"Did you and Y/N sleep together?" Scarlett pressed.

Lizzie snapped her head towards her friend, "What kind of question is that?"

"Just asking. I mean, let's consider the possibility, right?" she shrugged, "What if you're pregnant?"

Lizzie chuckled, "Remember how I got pregnant before? You're right! Through a sperm donor." she sarcastically said.

"I'm serious, Liz. Go get a test, I'll finish this." Scarlett pushed her out of the way.

Lizzie tried to protest, but she decided to do the test and check if she's pregnant or not. Once she did the test, she set a timer and sat on the bed to wait.

Scarlett walked inside the bedroom, "You got it?" she asked excitedly.

Lizzie smiled, "Not yet, still waiting."

The two chatted as they waited for the timer to go off, and when it did, Lizzie looked at her friend, frightfully.

"You want me to look at it for you?" Scarlett asked.

Lizzie nodded as she watched Scarlett pick up the test. She watched how Scarlett's smile faltered which made her frown.

"Liz," Scarlett said softly.

"It's okay. I know it's not possible." Lizzie said as she stood up from her seat.

"No, Liz." Scar stopped her, "You should call Y/N," she said.

"Why?"

Scarlett smiled slowly, "Because there's another addition to your family and he needs to get back here fast." she said excitedly.

Lizzie gasped and looked at the test, "I'm pregnant." she whispered as her tears started to fall.

They went downstairs to eat lunch and chat for a bit before Scarlett decided to leave Lizzie alone to call her husband. Lizzie tidied up her kitchen first before she dialed Y/N's number.

Y/N answered immediately. Lizzie then proceeded to tell him how much she misses him. She decided to keep her pregnancy a surprise when he got back home. They talked for a little while before Y/N bid his goodbye.

---

Days passed by, and Y/N is now supposed to go back home. Lizzie cooked his favorite food and dressed in casual wear. She waited as she double checked the plates and utensils on the table.

A loud knock on the door made Lizzie pulled out of her own world. She quickly ran to the door to open, and as soon as the door was open, Y/N's tall figure greeted her. She squeals and jumps on his arms which Y/N catches quickly.

He walked inside with Lizzie in his arms and luggage behind him. He gently placed her down as he let go of his luggage. He kissed her forehead then cheek down to her lips. Lizzie was so happy to see him that made her cry in happiness.

"I missed you, baby." she whispered against his lips.

"Me too, babe," he responded.

"I cooked your favorite food. I know you missed my cooking so I cooked a lot." she smirked as she dragged her husband to the kitchen.

Y/N gasped as soon as he saw the dining table, "Wow. I think I missed this more than I missed you." he sarcastically said.

Lizzie gasped, acting offended. Y/N laughed, he kissed Lizzie's temple and hugged her side. Lizzie leaned into her touch. They eventually sat down and Lizzie served her husband. They eat in comfortable silence. Lizzie tries to calm her nerves before she tells her husband about her being pregnant.

"You okay, babe?" Y/N noticed her wife's discomfort.

"Yeah. I have something to tell you." she started.

"Yeah? Is this about the surprise you mentioned?" he smirked.

"Yes, but please don't be mad or something. "

Y/N nodded, Lizzie then stood from her seat to get the test from their bedroom. Y/N was confused, he had no idea what Lizzie's planning. Lizzie came back with the test on her hands behind her back.

Y/N looked up at her, "What is it?" he stood in front of her.

Lizzie stretched out her hand to give him the test. Y/N took it hesitantly, he looked down slowly to check what Lizzie gave him. When he got a better look, his eyes widened which made Lizzie more nervous.

"You're pregnant?" Y/N asked slowly.

"...yeah" Lizzie sniffed, scared if Y/N's mad or disappointed.

Y/N took a long pause before he chuckled as his own tears ran down his cheeks, "This the best surprise I've ever got!"

He hugged Lizzie as he lifted her off the ground, spinning her in happiness as Lizzie squealed.

---

The months had passed, Lizzie is now 8th months pregnant. They are now in the month where Lizzie's accident happened. Y/N was so scared that it might happen again, so he never left Lizzie's side. Wherever Lizzie goes, he's with her. He took a break from his job again to take care of his wife and unborn kid.

Lizzie's family was also in town, they are so excited for their new addition to the family. And another month passed by, Lizzie was already in labor. Y/N was on Lizzie's side as Lizzie pushed their kid out of her while gripping hard on her husband's hand.

Y/N was whispering some sweet words to support his wife. After minutes had passed, the sound of a wailing infant made Y/N's eyes water.

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Y/LN. You have a very healthy and strong baby girl." the nurse passed their daughter to Lizzie as Y/N looked down at their girls.

"What should we name her?" he asked softly.

"Evelyn." she replied.

Y/N smiled, "Evelyn Chase Olsen-Y/LN."

The two smiled at each other before the doctor instructed the nurses to help them go back to their regular room.

---

3 years later

Y/N is currently packing for his last flight before he retires. He's been flying half of his life and now he has a wife and kid, he decided to stay and focus with them.

Lizzie came in with 2 cups of coffee on her hands, "Hey," she greeted.

Y/N smiled, "Hi. Thank you." he thanked as Lizzie handed him his coffee.

Lizzie sat down on their bed, watching her husband pack his needs. She was sad that Y/N needs to go, and she's also not feeling well of him leaving.

"Why can't you just stay here?" she blurted out.

Y/N looked at her and smiled sadly, "I wish I can, honey. But hey, this is my last flight, then after this I'm all yours and Eve's."

Lizzie sighed, "I have a bad feeling about you leaving, Y/N. Look at the weather. It's storming. It's dangerous to go out there. Please stay."

"Babe, I flew ten different aircrafts in four different weather to hundreds of different countries. That rain outside is nothing compared to what I did before. Whenever I do my job while it's snowing or raining I always come back in one piece, right? So trust me, It's gonna be okay. I'll be back in three days." he reassured her.

Lizzie weakly nodded. She helped her husband with his bags to their car. As they were walking back inside from their garage, their three-year-old daughter ran to Y/N and hugged his leg, crying.

"Hey, what happened?" Y/N kneeled in front of her.

"Please don't go, papa. Please don't go." Eve cried out.

Lizzie stood behind them as she wiped her own tears, "I can't, Eve. I'll be back, I promise." Y/N wiped his daughters' tears.

Evelyn shook her head, "No you're not. Because you don't know how to fly like superman. You're going to swim endlessly until your lungs can't give you enough air to breathe." Eve shouted.

Y/N moved his daughter's hair out of her face, "Hey, that's not true, okay? Papa's gonna go there, fly the plane then land it, then I'll do it again, then I'll be back home. I don't need to fly like superman, baby."

Eve cried harder before she hugged her father tightly, scared that it might be the last time she's going to be able to hug her.

She eventually let go and let her father tuck her in bed. He was now walking with Lizzie to their car. Y/N double checked his bags before he opened the driver's side. He looked at his wife who's crying non stop.

"Please, stop crying now. I don't wanna go like this." he pleaded.

"Please, Y/N, we don't want you to go." she begged.

"Three days, babe. Three days," he held up his three fingers, "Then I'm never going away. Ever again. Let me have this last flight, babe. Let me have this." he beseeched.

There was a long pause between them. Only the cries and whimpers of Lizzie were the only noise you could hear.

"Just like the old times, babe." Y/N started, "Let's get married again when I get back."

Lizzie chuckled as she wiped her own tears, "Like the old times." she concurred.

He hugged his wife as tight as he could and wiped her tears before he placed a lingering kiss on her lips. Lizzie gripped the side of his face before she pulled away.

"Promise me you'll come back." she said sternly.

Y/N chuckled, "Yes, madam. I promise." he grants.

"Now go be a Captain." she said before she completely let go of him.

Y/N smiled before he shut the door and drove off to the airport. Lizzie went back inside of their house to check on Eve. She found her still awake and staring at the ceiling.

"You should be sleeping now, baby." Lizzie sweetly said.

"He should have stayed." Eve said bluntly before she hid herself under the blanket.

Lizzie sighed but left her kid alone to herself. She closed the door behind her before she walked to their shared bedroom. She did her night routine before she lay down on the empty bed. She stared at the ceiling for a moment, not realizing how much time she's been staring. Wishing and hoping for Y/N's safe flight.

Y/N's right. He's been through a lot of problems and this rain is nothing compared to them. Her phone chimed indicating a new message was sent.

Y/N: I saw myself in the mirror. I look fine as hell.

*sent an attachment*

Lizzie chuckled at her husband's antics.

Lizzie: You're an idiot😂

Y/N: I know😏

Lizzie: Enjoy your three days off daddy duty, 'cause you'll never get that ever again. Have the advantage of your freedom there, but no strip clubs, understood?

Y/N: Yes, mam. I love you <3

Lizzie: I love you too <3

And with that, Lizzie placed her phone back on her table and let the dreamland take over her.

The following days, Y/N has been constantly calling and texting his family, telling them that three days is not that long, that he'll be home tomorrow. Lizzie has been talking to Eve, she kept telling her that her papa will be back soon. But Eve always denies it, telling her that she's been having bad dreams about her dad.

Today is the day Y/n supposed to be coming back. Lizzie cooked his favorite food and cleaned everything for him. Y/N called her before he left to ride the plane, assuring them that it's gonna be a fast flight and he'll be home in no time.

It was now evening, Y/N was supposed to land by the morning and be home by lunch, but he didn't. Lizzie tried to call him multiple times, but it was always cannot be reached. She was getting anxious, all the bad thoughts were coming back to her, and the heavy rain was not helping her.

A call from Y/N's airline made all her thoughts win. They made Lizzie go to their Headquarters to talk about what happened to Y/N's aircraft. Lizzie wasted no time, she left Eve with her parents as she drove fast to the said Headquarters.

When she arrived, a couple of men in suits escorted her to the office. She was greeted by the people who called who wore sympathetic faces.

"Where's my husband?" she asked rather aggressively.

"Please, Mrs. Y/LN. Have a seat first." a man in a suit helped her to her seat.

"Where is he? Please tell me he's okay." she begged.

"I'm Thomas, and this is my team." the man in suit said, "I don't know how to say this in a very nice way-"

"Please, tell it to me straight." she interrupted him.

Thomas nodded, "We are the one who tracks Y/N's aircraft. Earlier, at 10 am, he was supposed to land in LAX. But he and his aircraft didn't appear,we lost track of them due to the heavy storm. But when we got them back, it was too late." he started, "As of 1 pm, we found Y/N's aircraft. They landed in the middle of an ocean. Their wing was struck by lightning. It was rare to happen this of an accident, Mrs. Olsen, but it happens."

He slid a photo of a crashed plane in the middle of the ocean towards her. She stared at the image in front of her. She couldn't believe what she's hearing. Her husband's aircraft crashed in the middle of nowhere.

"And Y/N? Where is he?" she asked as she looked up to the man.

Thomas looked at her sadly, "As of 3pm, we found the people carried by the plane. 12 out of over 100 passengers survived. Unfortunately, Y/N didn't."

And there it is, Lizzie's world crashed before her eyes. He's gone. Forever. The man who promised her the world, the father of her kid. He's gone.

"Based on the impact his body received, and based on reports as well, Y/N jumped out of the plane right before it crashed on the ocean, a smart attempt to escape the explosion." Thomas declared, "The thing is, your husband can do everything. He's the best there was. But he couldn't fly like superman. He swam and swam and swam until his lungs gave up."

Lizzie couldn't do anything. She was paralyzed in her seat. She couldn't move.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Mrs. Y/LN."

A/N Uhmmmmm we good?

They got back together. check.

They got a kid. check

Y/N got into an accident. check

Y/N died. check

All requests were fulfilled. This was fun to make :))

-Ali

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 75 17
Just a bunch of Wandanat one shots -- I don't own any of the Marvel characters!
30.8K 817 16
Different oneshots about different celebrities (and their characters) that I don't feel like dedicating an entire book to. My requests are open! You...
26.8K 217 15
Oneshots for different ships and generations. Some might be gay, and if you don't ship it you don't have to read it. Warning: I'm not very good at wr...
222K 4.7K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do