The crimson child -Male Sith...

Von Dakejo0

There is no prophecy... There is no warning... you emerge from the shadow as you strike down everything holdi... Mehr

The Ancient One
The Shadows Within
The Lone Hope
Battle of Sventove
Ally or Enquiry?
Onset on Zakuul
Knight's Oath
Negotiations
A Challenge?
Contractor
Miracles still happen
Abduction
Gladiator
Toys
Freedom
Role Model
Nightfall
False Heroes
First Encounter
Furious Factory
The old you
Jingling chains
Embattled outpost
The endless city
Endless talks
Seed of temptation
Where I come from
From the shadows
Cats and dogs
Shifting gaze
Friendly reminder
Inquiry for help
Strong will
Comradeship
The enemy of my enemy...
Ruins of Nabat
Heroism
On the offensive
Storming of the capital
The Venerable
Differences
Necessary offer
Sight on Geonosis
Mercy
Black in sand
Desperate shield
Second wave
The generator
Cleanup
Deathsinger
Rebel's Diner
Eclipse
Connecting
Tradition in Terrorism
Embarking on Concordia
Legacy in Flames
Minor complication
Shadows of suspicion
Seed of Dissent
Crisis on Mandalore
Deception's dark dance
Fervent Address
Political Aftermath
Echos of Mandalore
Shared Company
Rebel Assault
Veiled journey
A New Face
Echos of Betrayal
The Senate's Deliberation
Call for war
Paths to Discontent
A path forth

Glimmer in the snow

582 28 0
Von Dakejo0

"Would you like to inspect the rest of the outpost as well, Master Jedi?" you ask Master Unduli trying to reach further into her heart.

"Yes, I most certainly would." she responded, and you led them into the building.

As you walked around the outpost, seeing the various damages you've purposely done to blame it on the droids, the Jedi began to ask questions.

"Where were you going, Lord (S/N)?"

"I was on my may to Coruscant. Master Kenobi and Jedi Knight Skywalker invited me to visit the Jedi Temple there." you answer.

"Just for that reason?"

"I am also going to Coruscant out of political reasons. Nathema has received an official invitation to join the Republic."

"I wasn't informed about that." Master Unduli doubtfully looked into your eyes, while yours were filled with faked sincerity and a played smile.

"We're not part of the Republic yet so I know nothing about your flow of information. But I'm certain, that there must be a reason to that." you respond.

She turns away and pridefully walks along the hallway, followed by her Padawan.

"Do you really think the Jedi will believe this story?" Krell asked concerned.

"That is nothing you must worry about. You just have to do as I tell you to, no more no less." you respond.

"Yes, my Lord." he answered with a hint of apology under his breath.

"Are you sensitive to the force, Lord (S/N)?" Master Unduli asked out of nowhere.

"To some degree, but not enough to become a Jedi myself. I can barely locate objects in a certain radius around me, but that is about all I'm able to, Master Jedi. Why do you ask?"

"Master Kenobi mentioned that you were, so I just wanted to double check." she underplayed.

"You seem to be so reserved towards me, is there a reason to that, Master Jedi?" you ask cautiously.

"I'm just that way. Emotions cloud one's judgement and ability to react. A Jedi will only be dragged down by them." she responded with poise.

"But aren't exactly emotions that what distinguishes us from machines? Aren't emotions precisely what lets us truly live. Following and fighting them is part of the course of life. Sometimes they are meant as obstacles to overcome in order to improve ourselves. Some even consider them as the source of life itself." you shoot back.

"That may be true for normal living beings, but not for a Jedi." Master Unduli says aggressively.

"Because the Jedi stand above those things?" you ask, trying to tickle a little more reaction out of her.

"Precisely. A Jedi has no need for emotions. A Jedi must rise above them."

"Doesn't that in conclusion mean, that the Order views the Jedi as standing above all living beings, if they see themselves as above all emotions, while exactly those are what defines the word living?"

The womans gaze wanders to the ground lost in thought and in your head, you know that you just need a little more.

"Does being able to feel really equal to live?" The Jedi Master responds unexpectedly, "To answer your Question, the Jedi do not see themselves as being above everyone, but rather in their service, we protect peace and do not bring harm to anyone."

Ironically, your gaze wanders off to Krell for a moment, before returning to the blue eyes of the Mirialan.

"In times of war, peace is something that needs to be restored, not protected." you answer to her statement.

As your argument progressed, Padawan Offee and Krell proceeded with the investigation. Leaving the two of you to yourself.

"Peace can be found anywhere, even during such times and this kind of peace also needs protection!" the Jedi Master stated a little more aggressively.

"And what kind of peace is it that you're talking about?" you ask, while leading her towards another room.

"The simple one. Not the peace between planets, but the one inside families. The peace that should reside in everyone's home. A peace in which children can grow up protected and families live happily." she explains while sitting down on a chair.

You take the seat not too far away from her. Your goal for the conversation was rather simple. Through talking about that kind of topic and taking a position a little opposing to that of the Jedi, you lured out Master Unduli's personal views as well as a few other things. By taking an opposing stance to her core beliefs but also showing the willingness to shift a little, you also lure out her personal fears and desires. You noticed that her core belief of protecting peace was connected to something else than the indoctrinated beliefs of the Jedi Order.

By placing the peace of families and children as one of her priorities, she revealed a great weakness. Most people wouldn't even notice how much they are telling you about themselves through such subliminal questioning, but you as a master of manipulation know how to get the information you want. Through her priority she told you about the loneliness residing in her heart, the desire for offspring and the need for warmth of love. She shut herself off, because of the Jedi Code, but you could hear the desires lingering under each and every breath she took.

"A noble goal." you comment.

"Pure intentions are the ones we need the most in times of war." the Jedi states.

"But even the purest intentions should not justify wrong doings." you add.

Master Unduli nods in agreement, her expression showing a mix of contemplation and inner turmoil. You can sense that your words have struck a chord within her, stirring up conflicting emotions and doubts about the Jedi way. It is a delicate balance, pushing her further while still appearing empathetic and understanding.

"Indeed, Master Jedi. Intentions alone cannot absolve one from the consequences of their actions," you continue, your voice tinged with empathy. "But isn't it possible that the rigid adherence to a code, even with the best of intentions, can sometimes blind us to the complexities of the world we seek to protect?"

She pauses, her eyes searching yours for deeper meaning. You can almost see the struggle within her, the desire to explore the grey areas that lie beyond the black-and-white doctrines of the Jedi Order.

"You speak of shades of grey, of a world where intentions must be weighed against the greater good," she muses aloud. "But how do we determine what is right when faced with difficult choices? How do we know we are not simply succumbing to our own desires, when we don't have a code like ours to orientate on?"

"You see discipline and blind following of ancient rules as the one thing to rely on, when it comes to making decisions, but considering that the Jedi Code often holds a view of black and white rather than the shades of grey the universe consists of in these ages, at some point an individual must ask itself the question if their beliefs are the right." you elucidate further, "I do agree with you that discipline is needed but also that it isn't necessarily wrong to succumb to your own desires. They can be a great power and drive people to greater heights if pursued and used correctly."

"The Jedi Order has stood for thousands of years, rooted in the principles of compassion, selflessness, and serenity. Our Code has served us well in protecting the innocent and bringing balance to the Force." The Jedi explained, defending the code she lived by her whole life.

Just as the conversation progressed smoothly, as you intended, her Padawan came into the room.

"I've finished the investigation, Master." she said bowing down to Master Unduli.

"I'm sorry to have left all the work to you my Padawan. It seems like I got a little too deep into the conversation with Lord (S/N)." the Jedi said, gesturing to you.

"I must apologise for keeping you so long, Master Jedi." you responded with a little bow.

"There is no need to apologise, Lord (S/N). I enjoyed the talk as well and I sincerely hope we can continue this when you visit Coruscant." she added.

There it was the spark you needed. You've managed to reach her heart through the conversation and set ideal terms for the technique to be fruitful.

"I enjoyed our conversation as well and will most certainly look forward to continuing during my stay on Coruscant." you respond and accompany the three Jedi back to their ship.

"This is where we bid farewell, Lord (S/N)." Master Unduli states with a respectful bow.

"I only hope that not for too long, Master Unduli. Please inform Master Kenobi, that I will first send the wounded and perished back to Nathema, before coming to the temple." you tell her and respond with an equal gesture.

"I will. May the Force be with you." she said and then turned around with the other two, leaving Eriadu.

"Commander Havok!" you yelled across the area.

"Yes, my Lord."

"Prepare a unit to stay and guard the outpost, while also deploy workers for the minerals here. The rest will return to Nathema with us. But first we need to deal with those Rekki."

"At once, Lord (S/N). What are we going to do with the destroyed droids?" your Commander asked pointing at the soldiers still cleaning up.

"Check if we can use their metal for weaponry or anything else. Otherwise get rid of them anyway you want." you order and walk back to the ship.

The flight back to your home didn't take long and after dropping Commander Havok and the rest of the military off, you decided to take a small ship with only two Guards by your side, to fly to Rekkiad.

"Lord (S/N)." Prime Minister Spark greeted as you came out of your ship.

"Have you handled the rebels, Spark?" you ask annoyed.

"We weren't able to fully neutralize the cell yet, but our efforts should handle that issue." he said nervously, "What provides us with the pleasure of your visit?"

"I'm here to look at your so-called efforts and deal with those rebels myself if needed." you answer, while scanning your surroundings.

"Of course, please this way." the Prime Minister replied and gestured to a door.

As you walked along a hallway, every figure appearing next to you bowed down to your presence. You then arrived at a commanding centre where various information was displayed and analysed.

"Lord (S/N)." they yelled and kneeled the moment you entered.

"What's the current situation?" you ask, while your guards took their places behind you.

Their tall figure was intimidating, and the black armour also did its part. The expressionless Visor gave their presence alone a cold tone while just standing in the room.

"Fortunately, the conflict has not yet reached an armed stage, but it seems to be able to escalate every moment." one of the men in the room informed.

"Have you tried talking it out?" you suggest to the Prime Minister, which just responds with a nervous look.

"Those are lawless rebels, they can't be negotiated with, my Lord." Spark responded.

You just roll your eyes and ask the man from before about the location of their homebase. After he had given you the exact location and a route to get there, you decided to have a chat with the rebels yourself. With the Prime Minister's Speeder the ride was over faster than expected and you jump out of it, followed by your guards. Then you enter the cave and instantly run into a hoard of rebels. Their equipment was more than poor and their ability to organize seems to be in its pilot stages. All of them were driven by a common goal but have different approaches on how to reach it. Seeing them lying and waiting in the snow for the conflict to finally escalate. It surely reminded you of the days of your rebellion against the government, but now you stood on the opposite side. Holding most of the cards and eager to keep what you claimed as yours.

"What brings the oh so mighty Lord (S/N) to our base?" a rebel began to shout.

You could feel anger and hatred directed towards you even though the reasons were unknown to you.

"I heard that there were rebels on Rekkiad, so I came to evaluate the situation on my own." you respond firmly.

"And probably to kill us, while you're at it." the rebel answered and the tension in the air instantly rose to new heights.

You could feel the rebels around you readying their blasters and a faint smile on the Rekki, that seemed to be their leader.

"There is no need to resort to such means, unless you want to." you respond with your guards readying themselves as well.

The rebel's leader glared at you with hatred and jealousy residing in his eyes before you began your talk, but instead of talking only to the leader, you address your words to everyone there.

"What is it that you're rebelling against? A corrupt system? An unwanted government? Restrictions, that you don't see as justified? Circumstances that harm you, like famine or brutality of officials. Nepotism? Is that what you want to fight against? Is that the reason you justify your violent thoughts with?" you question the rebels.

"You dare to ask that, while oppressing our kind?" a young one shouted.

Your gaze held no emotion as you thought about what to say next.

"Oppression? How am I oppressing your kind?" you ask and instantly see aggression in some of their faces, "Name me one freedom you don't have and I will surely grant it to you in this very moment."

The young one thought hard for a moment but could name any. He realised, that there was nothing they couldn't do, nothing oppressing them.

"Lies!" their leader shouted, "Don't listen to a word he says. Those are all made up lies!"

"Think about it. Why are you rebelling? Give me one reason that you have for an armed conflict." you say, trying to talk some sense into them.

"HE IS LYING. CAN'T YOU ALL SEE THAT!" their leader shouted at them, getting more frustrated over losing his control over them.

"Is it really my reign that is oppressive towards you?" you continue to stir up their doubts, "Remember how it was before I arrived, the corruption and malpractices. Is it worth to return to those instead of living in the system I've build for you? "

"Do you really wish to be ruled by an outsider? What about Terrram?" the rebellion's Leader yelled again.

Some of his loyalists backed him up but they were in the minority and started to get on your nerves.

"Everyone who lost the reason for being here, for fighting against what they call home may leave now. My Guards will escort you to the exit safely." you state, and your guards begin to place themselves at the entrance.

With a few hand signs you give one of them the order to place explosives along the vital structure points of the cave while hiding amongst the crowd of unsure people.

"Those who's resolve shattered under just this are free to leave this place." you add, and even more people began to leave.

"A rebellion against your reign is inevitable, Lord (S/N)." the leader said, "You just don't see it yet."

"My reign will outlive you and your idea. Next time you want to go against me, make sure to investigate my background a little more. I have fought in a rebellion, a real rebellion, not whatever pitiful try you've organized here." you answered.

As everyone left the cave, you and your guards bid the remainder farewell as well. A few blaster shots were fired behind you, but none intended to harm you.

"My Lord." one of your guards said, while handing over a remote detonator.

For a last time, you turn around.

"And so, your spark of rebellion died as fast as it glimmed." you say to yourself, while pressing the button, causing the whole cave to explode, killing the leader and his loyalists.

The ride on the speeder back was eventless and as you arrived, you were once again greeted by a familiar face.

"I heard you've been successful, my Lord." Prime Minister Spark said.

"I indeed was. We killed their leader and his loyalists; the rest were rescued." you responded.

"That is great." Spark said in return.

"One question still remains for me." you state with a thoughtful look on your face.

"Please speak your mind my Lord."

"Do you happen to know who or what Terrram is?"

"It is the name of an ancient God of our people. He was the God of sun and earth as well as hope. If I remember correctly. Why do you ask?"

"Just curiosity."

After your conversation ended you headed back to your shuttle and returned to Nathema, for your next mission that leads you to the heart of those who you try to tear down.  

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

27 0 9
The battle of Jakku marks the end of an era ... the fall of the Galactic Empire. Remnants of the once mighty Imperial Navy scatter to the winds, seiz...
44 0 21
In a time where the sith are believed to be all but destroyed. In a remote corner of the unknown region, the sith have been hiding but not all is pea...
647 1 35
The Galaxy has gone dark... a light has gone out, and now I am on the run, I heard someone say once there were 3 rules to survive: Don't stand out, A...
1.5K 73 7
"The inevitable return of the Sith.. A prophecy that has yet to be determined.. Chains have been broken and the Force shall set you free from the dep...