CAPTIVATED

By Kiyatehe

Having an authoritarian parents, Gyri considered his life not as typical as some other guys his age. As a res... More

PROLOGUE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

37 4 0
By Kiyatehe

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Certain long-standing institutions, agencies, and public offices are mentioned, but the characters involved are wholly imaginary. The opinions expressed are those of the characters and should not be confused with the author's.

The story might contain very sensitive scenes and topics that may bring discomfort to some readers with trauma and different belief system relating to: sexual harassment, trauma, attempt suicide, violence, that may act as triggers for some readers. Please be mindful to continue on your own discretion.

You might encounter typographical and grammatical error.

The writer is open for constructive criticism.

-Kiyatehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
420K 11.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
144K 11K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
307K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...