π†π‡πŽπ’π“πˆπ„ ➯ bnha ✘ child...

By imn0tfunny

"πƒπŽπ'𝐓 π“πŽπ”π‚π‡ πŒπ„, πˆπŒπ€ π†π‡πŽπ’π“πˆπ„!" ➽ 𝐀 π‚π‡πˆπ‹πƒ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐀 ππ‹π€ππŠπ„π“ π–πˆπ“π‡ π‡πŽοΏ½... More

I N F O + P R O L O G U E
ONE πŸ‘» SWIRLY BREAD
THREE πŸ‘» MIMIKYU
FOUR πŸ‘» Y/N PROTECTION SQUAD
FIVE πŸ‘» BUNBUN
SIX πŸ‘» LOOK WHAT THE WOLFIE DRAGGED IN
SEVEN πŸ‘» DR. GHOSTIE AND ROCKHEAD
EIGHT πŸ‘» SAVED
NINE πŸ‘» GRAVEYARD
πŸ‘»Y/NπŸ‘»
πŸŽ„MERRY CHRISTMAS, GHOSTIEπŸŽ„
TEN πŸ‘»BLUE AND RED
ELEVEN πŸ‘» WHEN YOU'RE A BAD GHOSTIE
TWELVE πŸ‘» KIDNAPPING + HOSTAGE-ING
THIRTEEN πŸ‘» STOP BEING MEAN, NAPS

TWO πŸ‘» YELLOW MAN

8.1K 414 98
By imn0tfunny

"Target locked on!"

Y/N was hiding behind the swirly bread shop, eyes locked on to a customer who just left the shop carrying a brown paper bag in his arms.

Y/N could tell from the swift aroma in the air, coming from the bag.

That guy had swirly bread.

Y/N snickered as they prepared their plan for the sneak attack. Hehe, he'll never see them coming. Y/N'll pop out from the corner and scare him so bad that he'll have to give up the swirly bread! Just like Ghostie does in the book!

Okay, get ready, Y/N. Time to attack in 3... 2... 1-

Where'd he go?

Y/N looked around the streets, searching frantically for their target. 

"Ugh!! Bad Y/N! You let your target get away!" Y/N scolded themself as they lightly bonked their head. "Oh wait! There he is!" Y/N exclaimed, eyes locating the targeted man. Y/N hurriedly dashed out the corner, following the target. "Not getting away this time!"

Let the chase begin!

The guy, or as Y/N knows him, the target had yellow hair with a black lightning strike pattern imprinted on it. He was wearing a jacket and had a small rectangular device in his back pocket, which glowed when a buzz sound came from it.

Kaminari Denki was just minding his own business, completely unaware of what was really happening.

He was being targeted.

Denki was just listening to music through his airpods, casually walking through the streets. He smiled as he looked into the bag of the fresh cinnamon buns. That shop can make them in such a delicious way.

Maybe he should get the recipe one day.

He smiled to himself. Saturdays are definitely the best time to relax with cinnamon buns.

"Oof!"

"???"

Denki turned around, hearing the random sound of 'oof.' Who was that? It sounded small and childish. It was rather close, too. He looked around, curiously. There was no little kids around, so what was that?

Little did Denki know, Y/N was hiding behind the blue public mailbox, covering their mouth. Y/N felt tears build up in their eyes. Who even puts rocks in the middle of the sidewalk?! People could trip, just like they did! It really hurt, too...

Y/N quickly shook their head, trying to get rid of the incoming threat of tears. 

No, no, no! You can't cry now, Y/N! You have to make sure you follow the target! You have to be brave and scary! You can do this, Y/N!

Y/N wiped their eyes and firmed, looking out from behind their hiding spot to see Denki walking away with a shrug.

Y/N stood back up and continued to follow him.

They were getting the swirly bread.

No matter what!

"BOO! IMA GHOSTIE!!"

"...?"

Denki stared at this random child in absolute confusion.

Y/N stared at the man in absolute shock.

Why was he not scared?! Wh-What was going on?! How come the target isn't terrified?! Where is the 'aww~!'? It's always the same, were they not scared enough?!

Denki stared in actual confusion as he took out an airpod from his ear. Did this kid talk to him? Why were they in a ghost costume? Why are they out here all alone in the middle of the street?

"Uh, are you lost, kid?" Denki asked, a slight tilt of his head with an uncertain smile on his face. What is somebody supposed to do in an awkward situation like this?

"Y-You're not scared??" Y/N asked, eyes still bulged underneath the blanket.

"Scared? Scared of what?" Denki asked, looking around, confusion growing by the second. Was there a villain around here that he should know about? He could call Mr. Aizawa.

Y/N couldn't believe this. Never have they ever encountered someone who hasn't even batted an eye at them. This man... he must be the bravest of them all! He fears nothing! No matter how scary Y/N is, he doesn't seem to mind at all!

✨ A M A Z I N G ✨

Y/N could basically had little dazzles of admiration around their head as they stared at Denki.

"Y-Yellow Man is the bravest...!" Y/N muttered with a grin.

"'Yellow Man'?" Denki asked. "Is that... me?" Denki blinked in confusion as he looked at the kid before him. "I mean, I know my hair is yellow, but is that my defining characteristic now?" He asked with a laugh.

"Teach me how to be brave, too, Yellow Man!" Y/N cheered as he jumped up and down.

"'Brave'?" Denki laughed, nervously. "Um, I don't think I'm the best person to do that. Maybe you should ask your parents." Denki looked around, realizing that there was no person around to say 'oh, i'm sorry for my child! don't mind them!'.

Was this ghost kid all alone?

"Hey, where are your parents?" He asked.

"Oh, Mommy and Daddy! They're, uh.... um,  I don't remember." Y/N told him, tapping their chin through the blanket.

Denki deadpanned.

"You don't remember? Are you lost?" Y/N shook their head.

"Nope-ity, nope! I know where my lair is, Yellow Man. Where's your lair, Yellow Man?" Y/N asked, smiling.

"My lair? You mean, my house?" Denki asked, his head tilted.

This kid is weird. No parents around, they're dressed in a ghost costume, they are calling him 'Yellow Man' and they are calling their house a 'lair.' Is this kid an upcoming cartoon villain or something?

"Uh, Yellow Man, are you going to eat your swirly bread?" Denki snapped back into the present and looked over to Y/N who was digging through the brown bag full of cinnamon buns.

"Huh? Hey, get out of there!" Denki grabbed his bag away from the child who was holding two of the cinnamon buns in their hands. "Yeah, I'm going to eat them! I bought them!" Denki defended, hugging his cinnamon buns, protectively.

"These are really good, hehehe!" Y/N laughed, excitedly as they ate the cinnamon bun. "Yellow Man is really funny!"

Denki softened a little bit. Dammit, he's supposed to be mad, why did this kid have to be so adorable about it?!

He sighed in defeat.

"What's your name, kid?"

"Y/N! But when I'm out scaring people, I'm Ghostie, the scary ghost!" Y/N exclaimed with pride.

"'Ghostie'? That's the cutest name I've ever heard." Denki laughed a little, petting the kid's head. Y/N's cheeks puffed up in slight annoyance.

"No, Ghostie's scary! Not cute!" Y/N scolded Denki.

"Oh, sorry." Denki apologized. "Do you like cinnamon buns a lot?"

"Yeah, swirly bread are yummy!"

"They're called cinnamon buns."

"Swirly bread."

"Cinnamon buns."

"Swirly bread."

"Cinnamon buns."

"Swirly bread."

"Cinnamon buns."

"Swirly. Bread."

"Swirly bread, it is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.5K 42
Hawks was blessed with an amazing quirk, unlike you. But that's okay, you didn't really want to be a hero anyways. You had dreams about opening your...
23.1K 148 44
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...
63.7K 515 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...