Classroom of the Elite the Ul...

By josh7368

Kin Rakku was high schooler who was popular, had average smarts, good looks, and lived a normal life until on... More

Chapter 2: Allies and Enemies
Chapter 3: Senpai?!

Chapter 1: Lucky Day

178 8 2
By josh7368

POV: Kin Rakku

"Hey wake up, everyone's getting off the bus". I felt a hand gently shaking me awake. I opened my eyes and realized I was on a bus, a girl with long green hair was crouched in front of me.

"Um you have the get off the bus, You're lucky I noticed you were asleep". She said this with a nervous smile on her face.

Wait Luck, there's no way this has to be a dream come true. Right after I thought that a blue system screen appeared in front of my face with the words Welcome to the classroom of the elite.

"NO FUCKING WAY" I yelled out in excitement, the girl in front of me seemed startled by my yelling. "Hey, can you see this" I pointed at the blue screen hovering in front of my face.

"Um, what are talking about". So she can't see the system screen this is just like what that god said it's exactly like a game.

I got up from my seat on the bus and followed the girl who woke me up. Let's see the last thing I remember was getting that notification on my screen and then falling asleep.

------------------------Flashback--------------------------

Pov 3rd:

Kin was sitting in his room on his computer desk going through the new games out on his PC.

He was absently scrolling thinking about the past, when he was in high school it was the peak of his life, he had friends, popularity, and a great family until one day everything changed.

(Flashback in a flashback)

Kin got a letter in his locker it was a love letter telling him to meet them on the roof after school.

Kin made his way to the roof where he met Sakura Kyomo on the roof the most popular girl in his school.

"Kin, my heart belongs to you, and I can't imagine life without your love. I adore you."
She was blushing and had a shy smile on her face.

What the hell I barely know her, why would she like me?
"Um, I'm sorry I'm going to have to reject your offer".

All of a sudden Sakura's demeanor completely changed. From her innocent and shy personality to a cold one.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY I'M GOING TO REJECT YOUR OFFER, ARE YOU STUPID, DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM"?!

"Look Kyomo I barely know you and you don't know me, this is the first time we've even talked, just find someone else you're super popular there's a bunch of guys who are probably dying to go out with you".

With that being said Kin just walked away and headed home. "WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT STUCK-UP ASSHOLE THINK HE IS IM FUCKING SAKURA KYOMO HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GROVELING AT MY FEET AFTER BEING CONFESSED TO BY ME"! Sakura yelled this out loud to no one in particular.

"WHAT IF HE TELLS THE SCHOOL ABOUT REJECTING ME EVERYONE WILL START TALKING ABOUT ME AND SPREAD RUMORS". Sakura was grinding her teeth nail.

~Next Day~

Kin woke up like normal said goodbye to his parents and little sister and went to school but when he stepped into the school all eyes were on him.

Kin noticed everyone watching him and whispering.
He didn't know what was going on but just ignored it. When he approached his classroom and opened the door everyone became silent and stared at him.

Kin was bothered but he couldn't tell what was wrong, he made his way to his desk and set his bag down, he tried to talk to one of his friends who sat next to him but with an ashamed look all he said was "please Dont talk to me I don't want people to think I'm associated with you".

Kin was shocked by his friend's statement but before he could probe further a teacher walked in asking Kin to come with him.

The teacher led him to a room with Kin's parents, the principal of the school, Sakura's parents, and two police officers.

A/N:(The principal)

Kin was visibly shocked and confused "What's going on"?
Sakura was being held by her father who was staring daggers at Kin "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT'S GOING ON YOU BASTARD"!

Sakura's dad tried to stand up and attack Kin but he was held back by the police officers.
The principal spoke up so he could clear the confusion "Mr. Rakku, did you and Sakura Kyomo meet on the roof".

"Yea, why are you asking"? Kin replied still confused,
"Did you assault Sakura Kyomo on the roof yesterday"?!

"HELL NO WHAT THE FU-"! But before Kin could explain Sakura interrupted him "He did he led me up to the roof, attacked me, and touched me".

Then she started to cry in her father's arms but Kin felt like he was the only one who could tell she was faking it.

"IT'S NOT TRUE YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE, YOU GOING TO JUST TAKE HER WORD"!

Suddenly Kin remembered the letter that he got from Sakura. "I have a letter from her telling me to meet her on the roof she's setting me up, I can go get the letter from my house".

Before Kin could turn and leave one of the officers grabbed him by the shoulder "We can't allow you to leave we're gonna have to take you into holding".
With that, the officer put Kin's hands behind his back and put him in cuffs.

The principal stood shocked that Kin was put in handcuffs. "Officer I think that's a little too far, he's still a kid, and don't know if he actually did it".

The officers just ignored the principal and walked him out of the office. Kin walked through the halls of his school with an officer on each side of him.

Kin knew that people were watching, gossiping, and already considering him guilty.

After being relentlessly questioned at the police station, Kin returned home. 
When he did even his parents and older sister didn't even believe him.

A few days later when Kin returned to school everything wasn't the same. Even though his name was cleared people still talked and spread rumors.

As soon as Kin graduated he was kicked out of his parent's house. Two years later Kin found himself living in a small apartment working a dead-end job. With nothing to live for Kin's thoughts started to turn darker day by day.

—————————End of 2nd Flash————————-

Pov: Kin

I finally snapped out of my thoughts and sat up in my chair. I must have fallen asleep, I sat up and looked at my screen. It was a video game, I scrolled through and read the description.

"When Kiyotaka Ayanokoji enters a government-sponsored elite high school, he finds out just how merit-based this education system is and goes through intense trials, but little does everyone know that he's the most dangerous student among them and he plans to keep his secret and live a normal school life".

Wow, this sounds amazing, I wish I could go back to my high school days and do it all over again.

Right after I had that thought a notification appeared on my computer screen.

"Do you want a second chance, are you willing to abandon this world".

Under the text, there was an accept or decline button.

"Ha this must be a joke, but if it wasn't... I already have nothing to live for anyway". I briefly looked at my calendar with two days left until I reached it square that had the end written in it.

I moved my mouse and pressed accept, immediately when I did that my floor fell out from below me and I fell into a void.

"HOLY SHIT WHATS HAPPENING "!

I kept falling but when I finally hit the ground I woke up on a bus with a girl calling out to me.

——————————Flashback end—————————

I took a step off the bus and looked at the system screen again suddenly I heard a voice in my head. "Welcome to classroom of the elite, you've been given a super special second chance, my name is System I'll be your personal assistant ".

AN: () speaking in head and to system

Wow, this is amazing, I looked on my phone and made my way to class.

Suddenly system spoke to me in my head. "You can view your stats by saying status". Ok (Status), when I said that my level and skills appeared in front of me.

Level: 1

Unique skill: Luck SS

Skills:

Observation (Passive): F [Enables the user to see the skills of others from levels 1-10].

Woah I already have a unique skill, the system responded to my thoughts " Skills can be acquired through doing the common task ".

I kept walking until I finally arrived at my classroom, I stood outside the classroom staring at the door, "It's time to change my life and enjoy this second chance". I put on my best smile and slid the door open.

What the hell is happening, Immediately when I walked in instead of being met with a bunch of students talking and having fun it was quiet and dark with all the window shades pulled down.

A tall redhead was wearing the school uniform with a black undershirt standing at the front of the class. Behind him was a huge guy who definitely didn't look like a high schooler.

The redhead's attention shifted toward me "Welcome to class C, take a seat", "Um thanks". I saw an open seat in the back next to the window and made my way to it.
I looked around while I was walking, everyone had somber and defeated looks on their faces.

But before I got to my seat the guy who sat in front of me looked hurt, he looked like he had a busted lip and a black eye.

What the fuck is going on, I sat down and waited in the dimly lit room. No one said anything for a moment before the redhead spoke up, "As I was saying my name is Kakeru Ryūen, and if you want to survive these next few years you should just follow my every word, and if you do not obey you'll end up just like that dumbass".

I assumed he was talking about the guy in front of me.
Right when I said that my observation skill activated on Ryuen.
Unable to read level difference is too high.

(So even the characters here have levels)!
Correct.
Before I could ask more a large screen popped up in front that said DECIDE in bold letters.
(What the fuck is this system)?

Task name: Faction War
Oppose Kakeru Ryūen.

Reward: Gain half the class's trust, and 1,000 Private Points

Punishment: Be Kakeru Ryūen's underling, and lose your freedom

Accept: Deny

(What the fuck is going on I have to choose between the two and what are private points)?
You are running out of time you must choose.
That system just ignored me, but assuming this is like a game then if I don't choose wisely then the penalty will happen and I don't want to be ruled over by this asshole.

(Accept)

After I accepted the screen disappeared, I gathered up my courage and stood up while Ryuen was getting ready to beat the shit about another person.

"Hey, Redhead who died and made you King". I said this suddenly for some reason gaining a boost in confidence.

A new Passive skill has been acquired, Mask rank F. Allows the player to put on a confident front in front of everyone.

I walked forward past all the desks and got face-to-face with Ryuen.

"Do you have a death wish or something, Albert put him down".  Albert responded to Ryuen in English.
"Yea, boss".

Albert stepped toward Ryuen and me, he loomed over me, there's no way I can beat this guy he's huge.
I started to back away while he approached me.

Albert reeled his fist back a swang at my face but before he could I tripped on a desk and stumbled backward avoiding the punch.

"Woah he dodged it"! someone exclaimed in the classroom. Murmurs and whispers were going all through the classroom.

A new Passive skill has been acquired Evasion rank F, you'll find it easier to dodge the enemy's attacks.

Ryuen started to get annoyed about the comments and yelled at Albert "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DUMBASS, BEAT HIM DOWN"!

Albert charged at me again, I had to stop this next one, I threw a punch right when Albert was throwing his.

Unexpectedly Albert's punch missed me completely and I landed a blow right in his face.

A new active skill has been acquired iron fist rank F, This skill can be used once a day delivering a powerful punch.

Making Albert stumble backward, I started hearing cheers from the other students. "Get out of my way I'll deal with him myself". Ryuen pushed passed Albert who was still clutching his face and grabbed me by the collar.

Ryuen pulled his first back getting ready to punch me in the face. "I wouldn't do that if I were you", I said confidently but on the inside, I was scared shitless.

Before he could hit me the door to our class slid open revealing a middle-aged man of average height with grayish color hair wearing a gray suit and glasses.

"Let's settle down now class", the middle-aged man said in a weirdly calm tone considering the situation he walked into. Ryuen stared at me a little bit long then let go of my collar and went back to his seat.

I walked back to my seat in the back of the class and sat down. When I did the familiar system screen popped up with a new skill.

A new Passive skill has been acquired Emporer rank F, People start to naturally follow you and are less likely to betray you.

The old guy who walked went to the front of the classroom "My name is Kazuma Sakagami
And I'll be your homeroom teacher for the next 4 years For our first order of business, the school rule book. Take one and pass it back. We have some rather unique rules at this institution. First, you must all live in the dorms, your contact with the outside world will be restricted, as well as your time away from the campus. For anyone concerned, the school offers a wide variety of facilities. Anything you could need or want can be found here, including leisure and entertainment. To make purchases, you will spend your points, which are tracked using the school's main computer system. At this school, you can buy absolutely anything on campus with these. Points are distributed to you on the first of each month. Each point is worth one yen. If you all check your devices, you'll notice that you've already been allotted 100,000".

There were murmurs throughout the classroom with people talking about the high amount of points we were getting.

"That's all you can do with your quarrel".

With those words, Mr. Sakagami exited the classroom. I pulled out my student handbook which had my name a picture of me and 100,000 private points.

Before I could think of anything next to do my phone vibrated and the screen read error transaction you have been rewarded 1,000 private points.

So the system really did reward me, which means the punishments are just as real. While I was thinking suddenly someone came into my view.

I looked up to see I was surrounded by a small group of people in my class, one of the girls in the group spoke up.

"Hey, my name is Hiyori Shiina, thanks for standing up to Ryuen".

The guy who sat in front of me who got his ass kicked also spoke up.

I used my observation skills on him,
Name: Hiroya Tokitō
Lvl: 10
Skills:
-Karate D
-Deductive reasoning C

"Yeah, thanks for embarrassing that asshole".

The other people in her group spoke up in agreement with her statement.

"No worries it's much of a big deal", in reality, I was scared shitless it was thanks to my unique skill that I got out of trouble. "If you all want to enjoy the rest of your school life just stick with me".

Everyone looked happy and agreed and headed back to their seats, Shiina took the seat next to mine and continued talking to me.

"Oh, I never learned your name," Shiina said in a curious tone, "It's Kin Rakku". Her face lit up after hearing my name and a cute smile grew on her face, "Nice to meet you Rakku" She reached out her hand to shake mine and I did the same.

Right before our hands touched I suddenly felt sick and a horrible and almost painful feeling came over me that I didn't understand, I immediately drew my hand away.

(What the fuck was that) I started panting for some reason. "Rakku are you ok"? "Yeah, I'm sorry I just don't feel good right now".

In front of my face, the system box appeared again but instead of its usual color, it was red.

Passive Negative skill activated due to past trauma
Negative Skill: Gynophobia S
Causes intense anxiety when you make physical contact with a woman.

(Oh shit this can't get worse), right on cue, another screen appeared in front of me. 

Main Event
Overall Task: Player  3, bring your class to class A by the end of the third year.

Punishment: Losers will be returned to their original world.

Reward: Permanent stay in this world

(So if I don't make it to class A I'll get sent back to my shit life, and the system said Player 3 which implies there are other people from the real world here too!)

(All I have to do is take my class to class A), I looked around at my class and at the students on Ryuen's side of the class sitting quietly looking sad and defeated. I looked at Ryuen who was making direct eye contact with me staring into my soul while sitting on his desk.

"I'm Fucked"!

———————————————————————————
Overview:

Private points: 101,000

Unique Skill:
-Luck (Passive): SS [luck is always in your favor]

Skills:
-Observation (Active): F [Enables the user to see the skills of others from level 1-10]

-Mask (Passive): F [Allows the player to put on a confident front in front of everyone]

-Evasion (Passive): F [You'll find it easier to dodge enemies attacks]

Negative Skill:
-Gynophobia S: [Causes intense anxiety when you make physical contact with a woman]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 13.9K 71
This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. This is a fanfiction set in the COTE uni...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
4.6K 168 4
Five different fantasy worlds collide when their inhabitants are transported into a shared dimension where they must attend school together, resultin...
19.5K 538 19
A story where a side character and a lonely loner extra spirit? where they stay on the sideline watching the Date war unfold, as the two have their o...