𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄 ➯ bnha ✘ child...

Από imn0tfunny

"𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄, 𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄!" ➽ 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐎�... Περισσότερα

I N F O + P R O L O G U E
TWO 👻 YELLOW MAN
THREE 👻 MIMIKYU
FOUR 👻 Y/N PROTECTION SQUAD
FIVE 👻 BUNBUN
SIX 👻 LOOK WHAT THE WOLFIE DRAGGED IN
SEVEN 👻 DR. GHOSTIE AND ROCKHEAD
EIGHT 👻 SAVED
NINE 👻 GRAVEYARD
👻Y/N👻
🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS, GHOSTIE🎄
TEN 👻BLUE AND RED
ELEVEN 👻 WHEN YOU'RE A BAD GHOSTIE

ONE 👻 SWIRLY BREAD

7.9K 321 150
Από imn0tfunny

(f/c) = favorite color

(s/c) = skin color

(h/c) = hair color

(e/c) = eye color

"T-Tasty..."

Y/N stared from over the top of the building.

Down there. On the streets of Mustafu, Japan.

Right there was the shop with the most delicious looking things in the entire world. Right in there was the shop with Y/N's future happiness. Right in there was the shop with the things Y/N needed.

Y/N could feel themselves start to drool just thinking about those things.

They grinned in excitement as they turned away and slid down the ladder, legs spread out in a split to not get burned by the metal. The child hopped off the ladder and felt their (f/c) shoes hit the ground.

Okay. Operation: Get the Tasty Things is in motion!

Y/N slapped their hands against their cheeks. Time to focus. One wrong move and the operation is completely done for.

Right now, Y/N isn't Y/N L/N, the six year old.

Now, Y/N was Ghostie, scary ghost of the streets!

"Think scary, Ghostie! Think ghost, Ghostie!" Y/N cheered themselves on, a determined look underneath the blanket that they wear over their head. The two cut out holes for sight masqueraded the dedicated gleam in their eyes. "Alright, ready? Go!"

Ghostie hurried across the street, making sure to watch out for the big machines. They forgot what they were called, but they were a lot bigger than Ghostie which makes them scary.

But it's okay, because Ghostie is scary too!

Once Ghostie made it across the street and nearby the shop, they took a deep breath. They've made it to the target, now time for the final move.

Ghostie opened the shop's door and closed their eyes, preparing themselves for the scariest expression they could muster.

"Hello? Is someone there?" The shop owner's voice was heard as her footsteps came closer. 

Closer...

"Hello?"

Closer...

"Uhh... Huh?"

Closer...

...

...

...

NOW!!

Ghostie's eyes burst open as they jumped up as high as they could. They threw their hands up and bared their teeth. They're eyes were narrowed and they yelled from the top of their lungs.

"BOO!! IMA GHOSTIE!!"

...

...

...

"Aww~!" The shop owner swooned from the action, smiling brightly. She pulled out something from the counter and handed it to the little kid before her. "Here you go, dear."

Ghostie's eyes widened in excitement as they took the wrapped up treat before them.

Mission accomplished!

That lady must've been scared out of her wits!

Hahaha, no, Ghostie. Just no.

The shop owner was definitely not scared. She found it completely adorable. A kid dressed in a cute little ghost costume with cut out holes. Their voice was just so childish and precious that it made her heart beat pleasantly.

All the woman saw was a little kid jumping in the air in a ghost costume. 

She didn't see this as scary at all.

If anything, she felt the complete opposite of fear.

But Ghostie doesn't know that.

Ghostie is scary, so like everyone else, Ghostie scared her.

Obviously.

Ghostie smiled brightly as the hurried up the ladder with his treat between his teeth. Ghostie hurried over to the top of the roof, eager to stuff it in his mouth.

The child crawled into a little whole in the door and hurried down two flights of steps before turning to the white door to the left. They jumped up, reaching the knob and opened it. They quickly opened the door and sat down on a box, cutting on a small lamp next to it.

Inside of the little room was two blankets with the exact same two cut out holes, sitting comfortably in a small cardboard box. Next to it was a plushie on the ground with an oversized jacket sitting underneath it. To the left of it was another box with the label of "Files" on it sat with a book inside of it.

Ghostie grinned as they grabbed the book from the box. They looked back to their newly earned treat and unwrapped it.

"Hehe~!" Ghostie's happiness only grew as they laid their eyes on beard in the shape of a spiral with white glaze beautifully covering over it. Little brown specks were on the napkin and they were delicious.

Ghostie's eyes were practically stars as they stared at the swirly bread, embracing the unique aroma.

"Smells so good!" Ghostie cheered. "Thank you for the food!" They squeaked before sliding the snack underneath their cover and eating it in one big bite. "YUMMY!!"

After one bite, Ghostie was in love. The swirly beard was pure paradise. It looked great, it smelled great, it tasted great. If Ghostie was a food critic, this would definitely get a...

Hmm, let them think...

A ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆!

It was THAT good.

"I gotta get scarier so I can get more!" Y/N told themself, the cheery smile becoming a determined grin. Y/N paused their thoughts as a disorientated chime rang. "Oh, it's sleepy time!"

Y/N got off of their box-chair and hurried over to the plushie and oversized jacket. They sat on the jacket and smiled at their book.

They opened the book with a smile.

The book was a dusty red color with the picture of a ghost on the cover. Inside the book were multiple different colorful pictures of ghosts and people. The book only had three pages in it and the pages were chipped and slightly torn.

The first page showed a ghost in the same outfit as Y/N. White sheet with two black circles for eyes.

"'This is Ghostie. He is a ghost.'" Y/N read off the page, their fingers following the words on the page as they came from their mouth.

Y/N flipped to the next page to see the ghost in a kid's bedroom, holding it's non-existent hands up, just like Y/N did earlier. The child had a terrified look on it's face as it stared at the ghost in front of it.

"'Ghosts are scary. They scare people.'" Y/N continued, nodding at the page as if agreeing to what it says.

Y/N flipped to the last page to see the ghost doing the same gesture to a group of people who started to hand over their stuff.

"'The people are scared. They give Ghostie their things in fear.'" Y/N finished, their voice a little hesitant over a few words.

Y/N then grinned and closed the book, knowing it was the last page.

"Right! So I just have to get scarier and people will gimme things too, hehehe~!" Y/N laughed with glee. Y/N paused and stared at the book in their arms. "But I really want more swirly beard..."

Y/N shrugged before looking back at their book with a soft smile. They kissed the book gently through the sheet and softly set it back into the box.

Then they slipped off the blanket from over their head to reveal their (s/c) hand scratching their (h/c) hair. Their bright (e/c) eyes that were once covered by the white sheets glistened as they looked around their little area called home.

It may be a small storage closet in an abandoned building, but hey, it was home.

Y/N then yawned before laying their head on their plushie, acting as the pillow. They pulled the oversized jacket over their body and cut off their small lamp.

"Nighty night, everyone..." Y/N muttered before drifting off to sleep.

This little six year old has a big day tomorrow.

I mean, who else will come get the swirly bread??

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

a/n: how was it?? hope you enjoyed :)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

853K 33.3K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
497K 22.5K 32
𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 、ヽ`☽ヽ` ▄▄▄▄▄▄ WHEREIN BAKUGOU KATSUKI, AN EXPLOSIVE BRAT, DAI...
304K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
106K 4.2K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...