Male Wednesday Addams X Reade...

By ladysunfl0wer

This is my very first story, so please be kind. Thank you for reading. Love you!! More

~Cast~
Chapter 1- Wednesday's child is full of woe
Chapter 2- Nevermore Academy
Chapter 3- Tour of Nevermore
Chapter 4- Ms. Thornhill
Chapter 5- Attempted murder
Chapter 6- Escaping the 'Penitentiary'
Chapter 7- Secrets
Chapter 8- The monster
Q+A
Chapter 9- No body, no crime
A/N
Chapter 10- Extracurricular activities
Chapter 11- Follow a trail
Chapter 12- Clues
Chapter 13- Poe Cup
A/N
Chapter 14- The book
Chapter 15- Outreach day
Chapter 16- Crackpot
Chapter 17- the Crackpot's meeting house
Chapter 18- The end of Crackpot's stupid little statue
Chapter 19- The next victim
Chapter 20- The morgue
Chapter 21- Idk what to name it
Chapter 22- The cave
Chapter 23- Rave'N
Chapter 25- the past
A/N
Chapter 26- Garret Gates
Dead
Chapter 27- Truth be told
Chapter 28- Fishing with bombs
Chapter 29- Innocent like a baby
Chapter 30- Fire will rain...when I rise
Chapter 31- Birthday
Chapter 32- Presents
I love you guys so much <3
Cute one-shot
Chapter 33- Location
Chapter 34- Murder of the mayor
Chapter 35- Sneaking out
Chapter 36-
Chapter 37- Funeral
Funniest thing ever
Chapter 38- Uncle Fester
Chapter 39- Make up
Chapter 40- Faulkner's diary
Chapter 41- Stalker
Chapter 42- Date night
Chapter 43- Bad blood
Chapter 44- The truth part 1
Chapter 45- The truth part 2
Chapter 46- Kidnapped
Chapter 47- Expelled
Question!
Chapter 48- Marilyn Thornhill = Laurel Gates
Chapter 49- Honey, I rose up from the dead. Not in a very slay way though.
Chapter 50- The Great War
Chapter 51- Endgame
Chapter 52- The end!
Wedding :D

Chapter 24- Bloody Prank

4K 96 37
By ladysunfl0wer

Hiii,

Hope y'all are having a good day! Here is the 24th chapter. I am working on my Male Violet Baudelaire book :). 

Listening to heat waves. Recommended by my crush :).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas' friends pulled outside Nevermore in a heavy truck. 

They got out and opened the book to reveal a fire house They grabbed it and began unravelling it and attached it to an opening in the wall as Lucas came out.

"Guys, I was thinking that maybe this isn't a good idea? I don't want my dad to get any blowback you know?" He argues.

One of the boys looked at him crazy. "Dude, you're the whole reason we're doing this! To get revenge on those freaks for nuking Crackstone's fountain!"

"Yeah." The other one agreed. "Don't tell me you have gone soft, like Tyler. Come on, let's go." The guys sneered.

Lucas agreed reluctantly, he watched as the boy hooked up the fire house to the opening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the woods, Eugene hid behind a tree. He observed a creature he caught in a jar. His attention moved to a car pulling up at the cave.

Eugene pulled out his recorder, he turned it on and spoke. "Eugene Ottinger, 2242 hours. Potential suspect has arrived."

Eugene watched as a figure in all black snuck into the cave, lit something inside and ran back outside. 

"Oh my god."

The figure ran by Eugene, shined a flashlight in his face, then ran off. The cave then exploded and everything inside was on fire. 

Eugene turned and ran just as the mysterious figure ran to their car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bianca sat outside the ball on the bench looking glum. Wyatt and Y/n stepped outside with Wyatt carrying Y/n bridal-style. Her feet hurt from the heels she wore. He gently placed her on the bench beside Bianca. Y/n took off her heels to give her feet a break. 

"Whoever invented heels clearly had a side hustle as a torturer." Wyatt said glaring at the heels.

"As my dear mother always says, 'fire tests gold, suffering tests a woman.'"

Wyatt and Y/n looked at her. "Where is Xavier?" Y/n asks. "I didn't see you both at the dance floor."

"We had a little tiff. About you, actually."

Y/n looked surprised, and guilty. "Sorry?" Y/n asks confused.

"You don't know what it's like."

Y/n looks even more confused. "Being beautiful and popular?"

"Never knowing people's true feelings." Bianca clarifies. "If someone likes me for me."

Y/n smiles at her sympathetically and took her hand for comfort. "I used my magic on Xavier, he truly loved you, you know? He loved every inch of you. He felt so betrayed when he realized you used your siren song on him. He never liked me that way, we were always friend."

Bianca smiled and squeezed the girl's hand.

"What about your amulet?" Wyatt asks.

Bianca looked down at her amulet. "It's not fool proof. It's a mild prophylactic, so to speak. That's why Xavier broke up with me, he could never fully trust me. The worst part is I could never trust his feeling either. I never knew if they were real or not. You're lucky."

"How so?" 

"You don't care about what people think of you."

"Honestly, I wish I cared a little more."

There was silence between the three of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ms. Thornhill walked up to Ms. Weems. "It's almost time for the big finish." She announced then gave a signal to the DJ.

The DJ saw her signal and turned the music off and spoke into the microphone. "You, yo, yo. It's almost eleven o'clockity, so haul it out on the dance floor one last time, before Rave'N says Nevermore.'

The DJ played one last song, as all the students hurried on the dance floor for the last time.

Wyatt and Y/n were at the center of the dance floor. Enid and Y/n were dancing together, they stood incredibly close together, he couldn't help but smile everytime he looked her.

Y/n stopped dancing when she saw Wyatt who wasn't dancing with her. "What's wrong?" She shouts over the music.

"Do you want to know how I really feel about you?" He shouts.

Y/n looked at him shocked but nodded her head anyway.

Wyatt stepped towards her and grabbed her waist, he cupped her cheek to hold her head in place, he glanced down at her lips and she did the same, he began to lean in towards her.

Lucas peeked out from behind a curtain, he saw his friend and nodded, his friend nodded back and he pulled the fire alarm which caused the sprinklers to activate. Little red drops fell from the sprinklers on people.

Wyatt was centimeters away from kissing Y/n when he felt drops on his face, he looked up and saw the red drops falling.

In seconds the entire dance floor and hall was covered in red. Wyatt smirked as he watched slip and slide all over the dance floor.

He noticed the red on his finger and he licked his finger to taste if it was actually blood. "They couldn't even spring for real pig's blood. It's only a paint." he says disappointed.

Y/n looked at him confused. "Shouldn't we be getting out of here?" She asks him.

Wyatt turned around and smirked checking her out. 

"Wyatt? Are you okay?" She asks.

He leaned towards her and whispered in her ear. "You look beautiful covered in red, even if it's fake blood."

Y/n looked down blushing, but smirked "You don't look too bad yourself." 

(Credits to the author of 'The girl form everywhere' for inspiring this scene <3 <3 <3)

As Wyatt leaned closer towards her she remembered their kiss before, it was so good, the way his lips felt on hers, she was snapped out from her thoughts when Wyatt pressed his lips onto hers in a peck pulling away for a moment, he rested his forehead against hers, cupping her soft cheeks as he stroked her face softly. He leaned down once again pressing his lips against hers. 

"You're like paradise to me, Y/n. But paradise is a promise no god bothers to keep." Wyatt's hand stroked her face, savouring the feeling of her. "I know I have been cruel to you since I joined. Which is why I didn't want to miss this night out with you. You are mine today, now. Nothing will ever be the same tomorrow, whether we like it or not." Wyatt told her softly and firmly, making her know she meant the world to him. "But I will try not to make anything change." Wyatt promised. 

Y/n bit her lip, a sweet orangey taste flooded her mouth. "Is that really true?" Y/n whispers. 

Wyatt smiled, his smile was the most precious and beautiful thing in the world. "I promise." Wyatt said smiling. 

"Well then-" Y/n spoke but was cut off by a kiss, she discovered his lips were even sweeter than oranges. 

They remained oblivious to everything around them, that is until someone bumped into Wyatt and his head flew back with a vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~in the vision~

Eugene was in the woods running away from something then he tripped.

He flipped onto his back and screamed as something went on top of him.

~end of vision~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt's head flew forward as Ms. Thornhill came towards him. "Wyatt! Are you okay?"

Wyatt turned towards Y/n. "Eugene is in the forest. He's in danger."

Wyatt grabbed Y/n's hand and sped towards the exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas ran outside with his friends laughing at what they just did. They began to put the hose way.

Enid came outside and saw them. "You did this? I can't believe I fell for your crap." She sniffled.

Lucas looked at her guiltily and attempted to explain. "Enid, after Crackstone's statue-"

"I thought you were different. I thought you liked me!" She sobs.

Lucas' friends came up next to him. No sympathy on their faces.

"Wolf out! Wolf out! Wolf out!" They chant mocking her.

Ajax came outside to Enid's rescue and yelled at them. "HEY! Get away from her!" 

The bullies ran off and got back in their truck and Ajax turned to Enid. "Are you okay?" He asks her concerned.

"I didn't even want to go with him! I wanted to go with you!" She told him.

"So why didn't you ask me?" 

"Cause you blew off the other night and never told me why."

Ajax sighed at how much of a clueless dish soap he was. "I was too embarrassed to tell you bit I...accidently looked in the mirror and kind of stoned myself with my snakes." He confesses embarrassed.

Enid smiled widely in excitement, she placed her hands on his face but in her excitement she accidently extended her claws.

"Woah. We should probably take it slow. Right?" Ajax asked.

Enid nodded. "Totally agree."

Slow only lasted for 2 seconds before their lips smashed together in a make-out session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the forest Wyatt and Y/n were frantically calling out for Eugene, trying to spot him before the monster could.

They stopped for a moment and looked around.

"Where could he be? We told him not to come here!" Y/n says scared and frantic.

"Eugene!" Wyatt calls out once more.

"Wyatt! Y/n! Over here!"

They heard a roar and a scream of pain.

Wyatt and Y/n ran as fast as they could and saw Eugene laying on the ground claw marks on his chest. 

"No! No! No!" Y/n whispers leaning over him.

A few seconds later Ms. Thornhill appeared.

"Oh my god!" She screeched.

Wyatt and Y/n looked at her.

"Is he alive?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment if you like this book.

This chapter is dedicated to Paige

Also I need your help!

Okay so uhm, I had gone to the Global Chess League, and I had seen a weird performance and I texted him about it. He laughed at that. Then because we were both designers, I sent him a picture of the trophy of the GCL and we both agree it was bad, so we are like 'I bet you, we can make a better trophy' so yeah. And because I have slight anxiety I couldn't go and get food for my self, I would probs run away so I waited for my mum and dad and texted him. Then he is like 'be independent!' And I am like 'I am independent, I am just shy.' Then he is like 'good that makes me proud, mini me is learning'. The he sent me a screenshot of a song he listened to, let me tell you, he has damn good taste.

Then he told me he was working on accounts and I am like 'Sorry, am I disturbing you?' and he is like 'no, you're fine.' Also my dad took a pic with the maker of Tech Mahindra so I was so excited about that, also his mom plays chess and I am not that great of a player, but I learned form my grandfather, he would be a grandmaster if he wasn't so old. SO I told him about the pic, and I almost bumped into a tennis player Saniya was her name, don't remember her last name tho. I think that's when I annoyed him? Idk tho. Boys are confusing. Then he told me that I was bad at costing and I was like 'nooo, the cost was so weird because I took the materials of the building and added that to the cost, which is why it was so weird, not because I am bad at math! XD'

And then we had to go get Singapore dollars because I am going there for summer school, dw I will upload chapters while I am there, it's just for a week. Funny part is my dad got lost and we both laughed over it on text. Then we got unlost yay, then we discussed a few more songs and stuff. And the exchange place closed in 3 mins and it takes 6 mins to get there, poor dad, he had to run XD. Then he had to fix the ac, and then I had to with my mom. He also likes snakes....and other poisonous creatures. So ya. Then we discussed what animals we are, I told him he was a lion. He told me I was a dolphin, I love dolphins. You guys know those phone accessories, the ones people use to take selfies and all, yeah I am making one, he is a Hufflepuff, and so am I lol.

Please help!

See you all later,

Love,

Hermione <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.7K 27
hi disclaimer this was written in 2017 and i was like 11 THIS IS NOT A GOOD STORY. IT SUCKS LMAO. proceed with caution. :) {Finn Wolfhard x reader}
6.8K 405 22
This is my first BL story. I don't know how it will be. But I will try my best. Hope you all like it.
3K 45 12
I'm free to write requests ♡
13.9K 231 17
When a new boy transfers to nevermore around the same time as Wednesday Addams, his name is Y/n L/n. I hope you guys enjoy this book, although this i...