Addicting Sins | ๐’˜๐’๐’˜

Da lovablelies

๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ Spin-off gxg โ€ข wlw โ€ข studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... Altro

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
52. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
53. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

7.

8.5K 324 173
Da lovablelies

Wild Thoughts

*The Next Morning*

My eyes slowly opened when I felt continuous movement. I saw Dominique rolling over, her back now towards me. I groaned lowly while snaking my arm around her waist. Dominique then took my hand into hers.

I was so relieved when I remembered we didn't have practice today. I quickly began drifting back to sleep.

My eyes quickly darted open when I felt Dominique slide my hand up her shirt and place my hand on her titties.

My heartbeat immediately quickened and not just the one in my chest...

When I softly squeezed Dominique's titty in my hand, she let out a quiet moan-like sound.

"Angel." I heard Dominique groan in her sleepy voice. "Hm?" I answered. "Stop fucking playing." she told me. I lightly bit my bottom lip at how good she sounded.

I've been trying to ignore it, but I had been wet as fuck since last night and her voice wasn't making it any better.

I closed my eyes, forcing myself to go back to sleep. Before I knew it, I was sound asleep.

When I finally woke back up, Dominique was now laying on top of me and my arms were wrapped around her upper back. I didn't even remember getting into this position but here we were.

The smell of food filled the air.

A few minutes had gone by when Dominique had rolled off of me and started stretching. "Mm shit." she yawned while sitting up.

"Angel, wake up." Dominique tapped my leg. "I am up." I finally spoke. Dominique quickly turned around and looked at me. "What the hell." she chuckled.

"How long have you been awake?" Dominique wondered while standing up. "A few minutes." I smiled, sitting up. "Why didn't you wake me?" Dominique asked. "Yea...right." I gave her a side eye.

She laughed a little while walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my notifications. I shook my head when I came across a message from my sister.

𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥: Not pregnant

The message was followed by the prayer hands emoji.

I continued scrolling until I came across a few messages from Mya.

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Bro my friends are literally simping and obsessing over you and Dom right now. They're literally talking about you guys at the mall and it's cringe. It's killing meee

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Tell Dominique to come fold me like a pretzel and slurp me like a slushy. My instagram is @ stacisoliked_

𝐌𝐲𝐚: OMG sorry! That was my friend. I promise I'm getting them under control
𝐌𝐲𝐚: This is so embarrassing. I'm so sorry Angel

I kept rolling my eyes and mugging the one message about Dominique. I don't know why I kept rereading it but the more I read it, the more pissed off I became.

"Fix your face." I heard Dominique say while walking out of the bathroom. "I swear I hate bitches." I mumbled.

"Yea, me too." Dominique nodded.

"What's wrong though?" she asked. "Nothing. I'm hungry. Are you hungry?" I quickly tried to change the subject. Dominique stared at me, as if she was still waiting on an answer.

I expressed that I did not want to talk about what exactly was bothering me and Dominique respected my wishes. We then left her room and walked into the kitchen.

"Hello sleepyheads." Niya chuckled when she saw us.

"I made breakfast. You guys are more than welcomed to have some." she then explained.

I nodded while thanking her.

The three of us sat at the kitchen island talking and eating...at least Niya and I were eating. Dominique occasionally ate some of her food but often picked at it.

"Alright, I'm about to go get ready for work. I'll see you guys later." Niya spoke while getting up.

I noticed Niya kept staring at me while walking away. I was very confused until I realized she was mouthing something. I stopped chewing my food and looked closely.

"Feed her." she mouthed, pointing at Dominique.

I immediately started shaking my head no, just knowing it would be awkward.

Niya face palmed then stared at me. "Do it!" she mouthed, silently stomping her foot.

Dominique suddenly looked up from her food and looked at both Niya and I, confused. Niya and I looked away from each other, trying to play it off.

Once Niya left, I looked at Dominique playing with her food while scrolling on her phone. "Do you not like it?" I wondered.

"I do, I'm just not really hungry." Dominique expressed.

"Oh, really?" I genuinely asked, taking her fork out of her hand. I picked up some of her food and held my hand under the fork while bringing it to her mouth. Dominique looked at me, almost surprised.

Although she looked taken aback, Dominique allowed me to feed her.

Instantly I could feel her mood lighten and I saw a small smile on her face that she was obviously attempting to hide.

Dominique sat her phone down and held a long conversation with me while I continued to feed her.

Once we finished eating, we cleaned the kitchen and then got ready for the day...that was already halfway gone.

~♥~

*That Afternoon*

I was sitting in the car waiting on Dominique and Mya. The two were picking up their food orders. Of course I had to be different and order food from somewhere else. Luckily, I had already gotten my food.

A sigh of relief left my mouth when I saw the two walking back to the car. Dominique sat back in the passenger seat and Mya sat in the back.

"Damn, y'all food smell good as shit." I stated.

"Shouldn't have decided to be different. You could've been living large with us." Dominique smiled.

"I'm happy with my own food, thank you very much." I nodded. "Let me see." Dominique leaned over to my side. I started showing her my food when Mya popped her head into the front of the car.

"Damn, y'all nosy as hell." I said. "I just wanted to see how your vegetables look." Mya teased.

"I don't eat just vegetables." I rolled my eyes. Mya and Dominique immediately started laughing. "What's funny Dom? Cause didn't you try my food and say you liked it?" I gave her a look.

"Uh..." Dominique stuttered. "Right." I smiled.

"Oh nah." Mya shook her head.

"To be fair, it was actually good." Dominique admitted. "Yea...y'all got that. I need real meat in my life." Mya expressed. "Clearly." I joked, not just referring to food.

Dominique immediately started laughing while dapping me up.

"Shut up." Mya slapped the back of my head.

"Y'all be fucking bitches with rubber, silicone or whatever the hell it is. That's not weird or awkward?" Mya wondered.

"No." I stated. "Why would it be awkward?" Dominique questioned. "Because, y'all kissing and doing your thing and then you're like hold on, let me get my strap real quick. Like what the hell?!" Mya burst into laughter.

"Oh god." Dominique shook her head while resting it in her hands.

"Usually if it's planned then I already have it ready. But, not all women take strap so..." I shrugged.

"Do y'all?" Mya curiously smiled.

"Yo, Mya." Dominique laughed to herself. "What? It's just a question." Mya chuckled. "A personal question." Dominique stated. "So, I'm guessing you do." Mya nodded.

"I never said that." Dominique spoke. "You didn't have to." Mya giggled.

"Angel." Mya looked at me as if she was waiting for an answer. "What are you looking at me for? Y'all having an A and B conversation, so I'm gonna C my way out of it." I smiled.

"Angel!" Dominique laughed. "Okay, so I'm guessing you do as well." Mya said.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. You're both women, with fucking vaginas! I don't blame y'all, penetration feels good." Mya sighed.

"Yea...only with the right person." I expressed.

Mya was quick to agree with me. I happened to look over at Dominique, who looked deep in thought. She noticed me, noticing her and chuckled a little.

I smiled a little while shaking my head. I then started my car and headed back to Mya's.

~♥~

Eventually Dominique and I decided to go back to her place, after dropping Mya off home. The both of us then decided to smoke and finish our food from earlier. It wasn't long before we were both fried as hell.

Dominique and I were high as fuck, just talking.

Well, Dominique was the main one talking. She was usually very talkative when solely high and I was usually quiet but giggly. Literally anything could make me laugh when high.

"Bro, and then she tried to finger me without any type of foreplay. Like bitch, what the fuck are you doing? On god I kicked her ass out." Dominique explained.

"Ayo." I started laughing nonstop, nearly rolling off the bed.

"Straight bitches don't know how to eat pussy." Dominique randomly spoke.

"Maybe cause they typically suck dick, dumbass." I responded, trying to give her a duh look. "Yo that's actually crazy. Like think about it..." Dominique paused and stared into space.

"I'd rather not." I shook my head.

"God knew not to give me a dick. A real one at least." Dominique sighed.

Dominique laid next to me and started rubbing my lower stomach. I felt her hand slide up into my shirt and she continued slowly rubbing my stomach.

I rolled on my side a little and rested my arm on Dominique's waist.

"This shit gay as hell." Dominique blurted out.

"Dom, shut up." I laughed. "I can't. I have to say everything that comes to mind. Like- oh shit Angel, you never answered my question." Dominique sat up.

"Would you ever fuck a stud?" she looked at me with low eyes and smiled.

I immediately began laughing as I slid off the bed. "No, why are you laughing?" Dominique looked confused. "I'm serious." she said.

"I know." I smiled. "So, would you fuck a stud?" Dominique asked again.

"Yea Dom, yea." I finally answered.

"So then, the question is...would you fuck me?" Dominique smirked, pointing to herself. I looked at her, smiling while biting my lip.

I slowly nodded.

"Yea...I'd fuck me too." Dominique smiled. "Narcissist." I shook my head while standing up. Dominique laughed at my response.

After a moment, Dominique led me to her walk in closet to show me something. In the mix of her showing me whatever, I became curious and went through her stuff.

I nearly fell onto the floor from laughing when I saw the amount of straps she had. Almost all of them were different sizes, specifically in girth.

"Why the fuck do you have so many?" I laughed. "What?" Dominique turned around, confused. She then realized what I was talking about. "Oh those..." she smiled.

"I have a legit problem. I like watching women take girth. Like I don't know, it's something about it. The more girth a woman can take, the hornier I become. So now we just have to keep going until she taps out." Dominique explained.

"That's wild." I chuckled.

"Yea..." she nodded.

"Anyways..." I turned the attention back to what she was showing me earlier. Once we finished with that, we went back to chilling on the bed.

"Last night, at the basketball court, you said after the night we did what we did to she who shall not be named, you kept thinking about me. Why?" Dominique suddenly wondered.

"Cause...the way you fucked her. And the way you talked to her. How aggressive you were..." I explained.

"You liked that shit, didn't you?" Dominique practically teased. "Shut up." I gave her a look. "I'm just saying..." I shrugged.

"Saying what? You want me to fuck you like that?" Dominique smirked.

"Dom." I groaned, turning away from her. Dominique scooted up behind me and slid her arm around my waist. "What? What are you trying to say?" she wondered.

"It was attractive okay? The way you fucked her and shit, was attractive." I finally admitted.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Dominique already looking at me. She pecked my lips softly.

"I didn't really want her touching you." Dominique expressed. "That's why you ate her pussy? I totally get it." I turned back around, away from her.

"What? Did you want me to eat yours? You were literally acting like the both of us breathing the same air was weird and so wrong up until that moment. How was I supposed to know that?" Dominique spoke.

"Not then..." I mumbled.

"Then when? Now? You want me to eat your pussy right now?" Dominique questioned. "Cause I'll do it." she added.

"Right now?" I turned and looked at her.

"Yea. I'll eat your pussy right now." Dominique nodded.

"Dom, don't play with me." I told her. "I'm not playing Angel." she whispered.

I felt her unbutton and unzip my pants. I bit my lip when I felt Dominique kiss and suck on my neck. My breathing intensified with each second. A small moan left my mouth when I felt her kiss behind my ear.

"You have to be quiet okay? Niya's home." Dominique whispered in my ear.

I thought to myself, no biggie. I can contain my moans, especially from head. Head never made me lose my mind too much, so I was chilling.

Dominique and I took our shirts off. I couldn't help but stare at her titties in that sports bra.

Dominique began placing kisses on my titties, then down my stomach. She tugged at my sports bra a little while doing so. When she got to my lower stomach, I felt her sliding my pants down.

It wasn't long before my pants were off and Dominique was going to take my boxers off. I can't believe I'm about to do this...

"Shit...your pussy's so pretty." Dominique bit her lip while staring at my bare pùssy.

I wanted to groan as I felt the cold air against my pùssy.

"I'm so high right now. I'm definitely eating your pùssy again tomorrow so we can get the full experience." Dominique expressed.

"If I let you." I said.

"You will." Dominique smirked.

I began to relax when I felt Dominique placing kisses on my inner thighs. I was becoming more turned on by the second and I just knew my pùssy was creating a puddle on the sheets.

Dominique softly kissed my clít.

"Fuuck, your pùssy wet as shit." she groaned.

"Shut up." I told her. Dominique gave me a warning look.

I started to say something else but instead I bit my lip when I felt Dominique's tongue against my clít.

Her tongue didn't feel hard at all, it was very soft as she licked my pùssy. I watched her head move slightly with the movements of her tongue. Her tongue went in light circles around my clít.

Something about the way she did it made my eyes roll back.

Dominique lightly sucked on my clít. "Oh fuck." I accidentally moaned out loud. Dominique continued sucking on my clít and swirling her tongue around the top of it while doing so.

"Oh shit. Oh shit." I repeated while sitting up slightly.

Dominique raised her hand up and pushed me back down. She then grabbed my hand and held it in hers.

Dominique pulled away for a quick second. I felt her spread my pùssy lips apart and start sucking on my clít again, a bit faster than before. I immediately squeezed her hand.

"Oh my god." I mumbled, trying to conceal my moans.

I felt Dominique's thumb rubbing my clít in small circles while she dipped her tongue into my wetness.

"Dom..." I tried my best not to moan. "Hm?" she answered, continuing what she was doing. "I can't- she's gonna hear me." I managed to get out.

Dominique pulled away from my pùssy and stared at me.

"She's not because you're going to shut the fuck up and let me finish. Yea?" Dominique nodded. I slowly nodded with her.

"Yea. I don't want to repeat myself Angel." she smirked.

Dominique started back eating my pùssy and it felt better than before. I placed my free hand on her head. "Mm." I quietly moaned.

I stared at the ceiling, struggling to contain my moans when Dominique started doing all types of tricks with her tongue. "Mhm." Dominique hummed against my pùssy when my legs started to shake a little.

"Oh Dom." I uncontrollably moaned, grabbing her hair. "Eat this pùssy. Mhm." I pushed her head down. My moans were sounding more feminine and high pitched by the second.

I caught myself grinding upwards, against her face.

"Eat this fucking pùssy Dom." I mumbled as my eyes rolled back while holding her head in place.

Dominique buried her face into my pùssy, shaking her head a little. She quietly moaned a few times.

"Fuck! You're gonna make me nut. I'm gonna cum all over your face." I muttered. Dominique chuckled a little while tapping my thigh. She then ran her hand up and down my thigh.

"Don't laugh." I smiled to myself. I heard Dominique laugh a little. "Stop." I groaned.

"Ouu." I moaned in a higher tone as I felt myself near.

"This shit feels so good." I bit my lip.

Suddenly I felt it. An orgasm that left me shaking and seeing stars. "Oh my fucking god." I moaned, nearly whining. I placed my hand over my mouth, attempting to muffle the rest of my moans.

As I calmed down from my orgasm, Dominique continued eating my pùssy. My body became sensitive and I pushed Dominique's head away.

She finally came up with a smirk on her face while licking her lips slowly. I stared at her, watching her clean her face.

"Damn Angel. You had me ready to touch myself while I was down there." Dominique continued to smirk.

"Stop." I chuckled a little while looking away.

"What'd you say? I was gonna make you nut and you were gonna cum on my face? Yea Angel, I'm gonna hear that shit every time I look at you now." Dominique smiled.

"Please, shut up." I lazily held up my middle finger.

Dominique started laughing while coming to lay next to me. She placed her lips on mines. As much as I wanted to kiss her back, I couldn't.

Words can't express how hard I was fighting to keep my eyes open but in the end they won. They closed shut, beyond my control and I was quick to sleep.

•*•*•

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 "𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝" 𝐭𝐨 "𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲"...𝐔𝐦 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲? #𝖻𝖾𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗒𝗈𝗎𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾
———
Don't forget to vote!♥︎

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
695K 40.4K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐ "Junoon ba...
510K 44K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...