Seraphic (atwow)

By Softly_Blessed21

Jake Sully was finally living peacefully on pandora with his family. Unknown to Jake the RDA was returning wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chatper 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chatper 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 12

69 0 0
By Softly_Blessed21

"Angel time to hide now." Cyrus moves to the kitchen quickly removing the false wall cover that connected to the bathroom. He helps her get inside while Theia goes to hide the bag in his room.

"Don't make any sound or come out." He orders her as he closes the wall back. Theia comes out the room moving to Kai getting behind him while Cyrus moves to open the door.

Before He could open the door it gets broken down making all hell breaks loose as men started yelling out orders to get on the ground and where is the girl.

"Where is she?" she hear Ace's voice yell out. " Go to hell you bastard." Theia yells at him making him hit her with butt of the gun making her yell in pain. "Tell me where she is and we can all move on with our lives." Ace explains as he walks around the room making everyone get forced to their knees as he cocked his gun.

"Nobody? Nobody knows where she is? Not even you Kai? I mean you were the one who showed me her?" Ace walks in front of Cyrus pointing the gun at him."What about you? Where's your precious "daughter"?"

Using air quotes when he said daughter making Cyrus spit at him. Cyrus tries to attack him but three men held him back.

" All of you are testing my patience and I'm a very patience man but time is money and I don't like losing money so we're gonna play my favorite game." He starts to walk around the room pointing the gun at the trio.

"Eeny"
"Meeny"
"Miny"
"Moe"

The gun goes off hearing an loud thud making Catleya cover her mouth to stop from screaming out with tears running down her face.

"One down two more to go" Ace starts the game over but another voice rang out. " the kitchen! She's in the wall!"
It was Kai voice. "You motherfucker Kai she's your damn niece!"

Hearing Footsteps move in front of the wall as it was being opened she was blinded by the sudden light with the feeling of hands grabbing at her.

She bite the hand that tried grab at her face. Making the man pull back holding his hand letting out a string of curses. She jumps out and latching onto him quickly pushing her fingers in his eyes like Cyrus taught her.

The man screamed out in pain trying to push her off. She grabs the gun from his side pushing off of him then pointing it at everyone especially two men who tried to come near her. Screams of pain filled the room of the man who was holding his face.

"Ah Ah I wouldn't do that Sweet Catleya" Ace pulls Kai up and shoves his gun into the side of his head. " You wouldn't won't your sweet uncle to end up like her." He gestures to the side where Theia laid motionless.

She laid there motionless surrounded by blood. Catleya started to shake feeling the urge to throw up trying take over as tears rolled down her face.

One of the soldiers took the opportunity to wrap his arms around her from back knocking the gun out her hands in the process while another man grabbed her legs as she try to fight back.

"Let her go!" Kai slams his head back into Ace's face causing him to let go. He tries to make it to Catleya but he was shot in the thigh making him hit the floor. Still holding his nose, Ace orders them to sedate the girl and removed her from the apartment.

Cyrus turns around disarming the man who had his gun pointed at him and started firing. Ace watched impressed at the man's skills smirking as he backed out of the way.

He shot six of the nine men before he was hit with a sedative in the neck making him pass out. Ace started clapping moving over to the unconscious man.

"Now that was impressive did you see that?" he laughs out as the men were on edge pointing their guns at the man worried he would wake up.

Ace squats down to Cyrus looking him over" The RDA would love a killing machine like him. They'll make great use of him Take him aswell ." He stands up letting the men grab the man dragging him out.

Walking over to Kai who was holding his leg watching the scene with guilt. "I want to thank you personally Kai without you none of this would be possible. But I do have bad news for you though." Ace puts the gun to Kai head as they look at each other.

"The RDA decided you weren't needed anymore. They weren't very impressed by you but it was a good run old friend no hard feelings right?" Ace smirks pushing the gun more his head making Kai look up to him.

"I'll see you in hell asshole."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 581 46
The sky people come back after 14 years, disturbing Pandora once more .Y/n was left behind 14 years ago with her brother Spider and was raised with t...
47.7K 1K 46
When someone comes from a navi family where everyone else is successful and praised by the clan, it always hard to live up to that status if you are...
1.6K 1 70
Neteyam x Human Female Oc Julie scott has been best friends with Jake Sully, His brother Tom Sully. Julie scott loved Pandora and she respected the...
64.8K 1.7K 13
( NETEYAM.SULLY & LO'AK.SULLY Γ— fem!oc ) following the Movie Β© AVATARFANFICTION | AnΓ€i was a halfbreed outcast...