The Cold Protocol (Male Sith...

By Kingrenetti

During the Clone Wars, Separatist Admiral (Y/n) led his droid's against the Republic and become a big problem... More

MC BIO
CIS BIO
CHAPTER 1-Post Clone Wars!
CHAPTER 2-The Village!
CHAPTER 3-Rebel Cells!
CHAPTER 4-Night Raid!
CHAPTER 5-Talk of The Clone Wars!
CHAPTER 6-Operation Risky Waters!
CHAPTER 7-The General, The Apprentice, and The Force
CHAPTER 8-Peace Keepers!
CHAPTER 9-False Prosperity
CHAPTER 10-The Hacker
CHAPTER 11-Confederate-Menagerie Relations
CHAPTER 12-Escalation!
UNITED FORCES BIO
CHAPTER 13-Battle of Menagerie Part 1
CHAPTER 14-Battle of Menagerie Part 2
CHAPTER 15-Battle of Menagerie Part 3
CHAPTER 16-New Ally
CHAPTER 17-Next Step
CHAPTER 18-Information, Training and Reinforcements
CHAPTER 19-The White Fang
CHAPTER 20-Recruitment
CHAPTER 21-The Khan
CHAPTER 22-Plan of Attack and Infiltration
CHAPTER 23-Battle of Bingham Part 1
CHAPTER 24-Battle of Bingham Part 2
CHAPTER 25-Battle of Bingham Part 3
CHAPTER 26-Battle of Bingham Part 4
CHAPTER 27-Battle of Bingham Part 5: Showdown
CHAPTER 28-Battle of Bingham Part 6: Duel
CHAPTER 29-After Shock
CHAPTER 30-Coalition of Rebel Sectors
CHAPTER 31-New Assignment
CHAPTER 32-The Remnant
CHAPTER 33-Find the Outlaws
CHAPTER 34-The Knight & The Soldier
CHAPTER 35-Reunion
CHAPTER 36-The Outlaw Base
CHAPTER 37-Cooperation
CHAPTER 38-Escape
CHAPTER 39-The Traitor
CHAPTER 40-Three Beasts
CHAPTER 41-Hawks Vs Three Beasts
CHAPTER 42-Home
CHAPTER 44-Setting the Stage
CHAPTER 45-Red Horizon
CHAPTER 46-Defense Plan
CHAPTER 47-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 1
CHAPTER 48-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 2
CHAPTER 49-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 3
CHAPTER 50-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 4: Showdown
CHAPTER 51-2nd Battle of Menagerie: Admiral Vs General
CHAPTER 52-Rebuild
CHAPTER 53-Milita Meets CRS
CHAPTER 54-Council
CHAPTER-55-Break Out
CHAPTER 56-Calm Before the Storm
CHAPTER 57-Conspiring
CHAPTER 58-Conspiracy in Motion
CHAPTER 59-Operation Mimic
CHAPTER 60-Welcome to Unity City
CHAPTER 61-Meetings
CHAPTER 62-Thorn
CHAPTER 63-A Day in the City
CHAPTER 64-A Night in the City
CHAPTER 65-Shadow
CHAPTER 66-Peace Faction Leader
CHAPTER 67-The Plan
CHAPTER 68-Union Academy
CHAPTER 69-Within Darkness
CHAPTER 70-Shadows Attack
CHAPTER 71-Through the Force
CHAPTER 72-Evaluation
CHAPTER 73-New Job
CHAPTER 74-Reunite
CHAPTER 75-Time to Plan

CHAPTER 43-Always a Family

1.9K 82 35
By Kingrenetti

After Hawks and Fumikage were taken away by Droids, Blake was escorted towards her family's mansion. As she passed through Menagerie, she saw more Droids and a large number of White Fang members all around the place. Kuo Kuana looks like a Military base. The only thing that's convincing her that it isn't is the civilians. The closer she got to her home, she saw more fortifications, manned by Droids who were in charge of defending the Chieftain. Menagerie Guards shared the posts with the droids and were getting along with the droids. They pass through a checkpoint that they didn't even need to check through. She is taken to the front steps leading up to the front door of her home. She was nervous, not because of the Droids or extra numbers of Guards, but because she hadn't seen her parents in years.

She betrayed them and JOINED Union Academy. Now she betrayed Union Academy and came running back to her parents. Will they even accept her? Will they have her arrested like Hawks and Fumikage? She's scared. She walked up the stairs and went to grab the knocker on the door. But the Guard on her right grabbed her wrist stopping her as they then used their fists to knock on the door. They knock three times in a code like fashion before it is opened by a familiar figure to Blake. Ilia. She spots Blake in front of her, and her eyes widen.

Ilia: "Blake?" she asks, in total shock seeing the one that betrayed them here.

Blake said nothing as her eyes were also wide open. Her cat ears soon flattened in shame as she looked away from Ilia. Ilia noticed the action but opened the door fully and let the guards bring her inside. She did hold an inner anger for Blake's betrayal. The cat Faunus is escorted past Ilia by the two Menagerie Guards and then through the house. As they walked the halls, Blake saw many Menagerie Guards passing them, mostly on patrol or just standing around on guard or talking amongst themselves. They eventually reach Ghira's office which is guarded by two Commando Droids that have been recolored.

These Commando Droids have a purple coat of paint followed by golden accents with the Menagerie emblem on their chest. These Droids were a part of a special unit named Ghira's Guard. These droids were ordered to stick around Ghira at all times no matter where he went. The Commando Droids turn their heads to look at the trio approaching them.

Menagerie Guard1: "We're here with the Chieftains daughter." she said.

The droid on the right nods silently, this silent nod was the confirmation they needed to enter the room. The left droid opens the door and holds it open for Blake to enter. The two Menagerie guards turned and walked away while Blake entered the room. Once inside, the droid closed the door and resumed its post. Inside the office were four Ghira's Guard Droids. Ghira himself was at his desk with a pair of glasses on. He was looking at various pieces of paper relating to the ongoing construction of CRS Headquarters in the mountains. His attention averts elsewhere when he takes notice of a new presence in the room. He looked up and was shocked to see Blake standing in his office. Standing up from his desk in pure shock, Ghira makes his way towards the daughter he hasn't seen in a long time.

Blake stood there, nervous and waiting. She was waiting for him to yell at her for abandoning the White Fang and the Faunus to join Union. As he got closer, she closed her eyes, waiting to be yelled at. Instead, she felt her father wrap his arms around her in a tight embrace. She was caught off guard and didn't return the gesture.

Ghira: "I'm so glad you're okay."

Blake: "your.... not mad?" she asks.

Ghira lets go of Blake.

Ghira: "Why would I be?" he asks.

Blake: "I betrayed you! I Betrayed everyone and joined Union!" she answers loudly.

Ghira: "Blake-"

Blake: "NO! I joined the people who subjugated our kind!"

Ghira: "And yet here you are!" he argues. "Recognizing your wrong doings and returning to Menagerie, is that the action of a traitor!?" he asks, a tad bit too loud.

Blake flinched at the tone.

Ghira: "The answer is no. Plenty of Faunus have betrayed me, betrayed our kind for either personal gain or a belief in something that's backed up by corruption and lies. You are the only one who's seen this and took action, you've always believed in true equality and your mindset is not easy to change. Though it'll take time for the White Fang to forgive you, I forgave you the moment I laid eyes on you." he explains before gently grabbing her shoulders. "You're my daughter, and nothing will change that."

Blake stuttered in attempt to respond, but it was just gibberish for a brief second before the sound of the door catches their attention. Ghira lets go of Blake and looked over and saw Kali entering the room. Her eyes quickly landed onto Blake. An audible gasp and her wide eyes showed just how shocked she was to see her there. With tears threatening to fall out, she rushed towards Blake and quickly enveloped her into an embrace. Not muttering a single word, she's so thankful that Blake was okay. Considering the resent events, she feared the worst. Blake, sensing her mother's dilemma, hugs her back. Ghira joins in to comfort Kali and to hug his daughter once more.

Elsewhere in Menagerie, (Y/n) stood outside the building that was acting as a temporary HQ for both Night Raid and other organic members of the CRS. It was also where the Pro Hero Hawks and former Union Student Fumikage were being kept prisoner. (Y/n) stood outside with the others.

(Y/n): "Najenda, can you do me a favor and take Luna to the Belladonna's?" he asks.

Luna: "Why the Belladonna's?" she asks.

(Y/n): "Only place really suited for meditation, and you need to get a better hold on the Force." he explains. "Once I'm done with the two prisoners, I'll stop by and carry on to step two of your training."

Luna sulks a little, down that (Y/n) couldn't directly be training her at the moment. He noticed.

(Y/n): "hey, look at me." he asks, calmly.

The girl looked at him.

(Y/n): "I'm sorry I'm occupied, and I know my promise I made to you. After I get these two squared away, I'll actually teach you how to fight this time. How does that sound?" he asks.

Luna kept a gaze on him before smiling a little.

Luna: "Sounds good." she replied.

(Y/n) chuckled lightly.

(Y/n): "Glad to hear. Not get going and don't slack off on mediation, it's important." he orders, playfully.

Luna: "I won't." she replied, rolling her eyes playfully as she began walking away.

Najenda humorously shakes her head as did Jackson as he stood beside the Admiral. Obi Wan let a smile appear on his face, Luna almost reminded him of Ahsoka. Almost.

(Y/n): "And for the love of all things living, please don't try to use the force on something. Last time you did without my supervision you broke a window." he pleas/scolds.

This happened before they went looking for the Outlaws. Oh boy Ghira was PISSED. With another playful roll of the eyes, she replies.

Luna: "Okay. I promise to not break anymore window's, 'dad'." she said, ending with a mocking salute.

She turns back around and continues to walk away. (Y/n) stood there with wide eyes, not at the mocking salute, but at what she called him. He knows it was a joke, but she's never referred to him as "dad" in any type of context. But now that he thinks about it, he has been debating whether or not he should adopt her as his own. The reason he hasn't already, is because he doesn't know if that's what Luna wants. He knows the death of her family still weighs heavily on her as he can still sense her need for revenge.

Obi Wan: "Something wrong?" he asks, noticing the surprise on (Y/n)'s face.

(Y/n): "She's never called me that."

Jackson: "Called you what?" he asks.

(Y/n): "Dad. She never called me that." he responds.

Jackson: "Maybe she said it in a joking manner? She did give you a mocking salute." he said, making a good point.

(Y/n): "True. But still, joking or not, she's never said that before." he said, looking in the direction Luna and Najenda went.

Speaking of the two, as the duo walked down the street towards the Chieftains home.

Najenda: "Dad huh?" she asks cheekily.

Luna kept walking as her eyes slowly widened as her face turned red from embarrassment. This got a chuckle of utter amusement from Najenda.

{Lucrehulk, Earth's Orbit}

The Lucrehulk Battleship that served as the Command Ship for the Coalition of Rebel Sectors, had finally received a name. It was named The Reclaimer of Independence. Onboard the vessel, Markus was in one of the rooms alongside a few droids. He was looking at the table before him and he saw scattered parts for a specifically droid. Arms, legs and other new parts found from storage onboard the ship. He had some experience in engineering he gained from back in the day. Might as well put them to use. He inspects the tools and then goes over to the wall where the frame of a Droid hung from a pair of chains latched onto the torso. He looked at the parts then back at the droid. He then looked at one of the other droids in the room who brought over a set of chips that he had set on the table.

Droid: "All the memory chips I could find from storage. It wasn't easy, for some reason Altus had them locked down tightly." he informs.

Markus: "Thank you." he said as he inspects the memory chips.

He grabs one of them and notices something odd about it. It looked different.

Markus: "What's up with this?" he asks.

The droid that handed him the chips looked over.

Droid: "Oh! That memory chip is full...... but, who filled it?" he asks, confusedly.

Markus looked at the droid then at the chip in his hands. He then looked at the damaged droid he had the parts gathered to repair. He walks over to the droid and gazed into its lifeless eyes. The scorch marks and damaged frame was all too familiar. He looked at the chip in his hands, he then looked at the droid that helped him. 

Markus: "Can you help me put this inside his head? To see what happens?" he asks.

The droid nods and walks over with a special tool. After some effort, A part of the head is opened, and the battle droid takes the chip and replaces the damaged broken one. After tossing the broken chip aside and installing the new one. The sound of activation stunned the droid after he fixed the hole, he created to insert the chip. Markus was surprised as well. The eyes light up with their familiar red glow before looking up at Markus who was befuddled and utterly stunned. The droid moved its only available hand, giving it a glance, before looking at its damaged frame. 

Altus: "I was right t-to make a backup m-memory chip." he mumbles with a glitched and damaged voice making it hard for the others to understand him.

All occupants in the room looked shocked at the life restored to the droid. Altus immediately powered down since he was heavily damaged. Markus looked on in utter disbelief at what had just transpired. He then looked a the parts and gained a determined expression. He looked at the other droids.

Markus: "Let's make him operational."

Hope you enjoyed!

and yes

ALTUS HAS RETURNED!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 460 35
It has been years since Master Yoda has had a Padawan. That is until he meets Padme's sister Y/n by sensing something strong in her. Y/n trains to be...
529 13 5
This is a RWBY X star wars crossover. The events of the story take place during revenge of the Sith and after. also during the events of RWBY Vol.1...
319K 3.6K 44
(y/n) (l/n) lived on earth, where 99%of the population had powers like quirks, semblances, sacred gears, ninja arts. Etc the best of these people wit...
197K 6.9K 91
Former Padawan to Mace Windu, Apprentice to Count Dooku, Minister of the Intergalactic Shipwright's Guild. Y/N L/N is a former Jedi who following the...