Just some Marauder Shit

By Rosa994477

Marauders headcannons, thoughts, feelings, memes, fan art and maybe some one shots if I want to practice wr... More

Harrys strange memories
Regulus, Barty and Evan ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Padfoot you fucking idiot
Marauders Map
Fred i live for you
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs
Tonks and Wolfstar
THE FUCKING TWO WAY MIRRORS

Andromeda and plot holes/ convenience

11 0 0
By Rosa994477

How come Andromeda didn't fight for Sirius's release from Azkaban like surely she would know Sirius would never do something like that especially when he spent his whole life trying to defy his family's ways. It's shit that no one believed him, or even gave him a chance to explain, like I find it really hard to believe that Remus wouldn't have fought to talk to Sirius just once even if he did hate him he should still have been slightly suspicious. I think that's just plot convenience bc there's no way, so in my headcanon Sirius got a trial and just lived those 12 years with Remus, saw the paper with Peter and tried turning him in to the ministry but Peter escaped bc we still need to resurrect Voldy. I say they couldn't visit Harry all those years bc Dumbledore didn't want them to for whatever blood protection reason. (Not gonna bother to explain bc I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking abt)

also there ain't no way in hell Remus would ever forget to take his potion even for seeing Peter on the map, again plot convenience

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
166K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
464K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...