GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

By Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

thirty-two.

676 25 0
By Boonannaxdd

(love island, episode fourty)

__________

michael looked at his friends who stand in front of them, where gemma's phone goes off, "the boy with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is.." she reads out from her phone, "..josh," ekin-su then said with a frown.

paige looked to her girl best friend, "the girl with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is.." michael reads out from his phone, running a hand through his hair after he finished his sentence, davide's phone goes off, "..coco,"

the two dumped islanders looked at their fellow islanders as michael stands up coming towards coco who wrapped him in a hug, "i'll see you soon," he tells the girl.

michael sees from the corner of his eyes luca and dami chatting as the islanders all came inside helping the two dumped islanders pack their suitcases, "it's annoying, cause it was early for you and summer," luca commented to josh, "but it is what it is, man, it's not too deep,"

the islanders once helping packing josh's and coco's suitcase went to the front of the love island villa door saying their goodbyes to the two dumped islanders, clapping their hands for coco and josh.

____

michael looked to his friend who applied lotion to his face, "how are you, andrew?" the football player asked his now closest friend ever since jacques left, "yea, i'm alright, like, i've been in it every fucking time so.."

michael frowned at his friend's words, "it's not a nice feeling but as long as you and tasha know what you two have is special then it shouldn't matter," he tells his friend, "mate, i will always back you two," he stated, "you're my favourite two people beside paige,"

"don't stress man,"

andrew nods his head, "thanks man," michael hummed as he hugged andrew when the two lads came outside seeing gemma and paige hugging tasha at the daybed where they go towards them hearing paige comforting the girl, "i know you're saying it's been you the last three times," tasha wiped at her tears once pulling away.

andrew looked at his girlfriend, "tasha, the only people that actually matter is people in here," he stated to his sniffling girlfriend, "if you really can't do it then i will leave with you," andrew said to tasha, "honestly, i'm not bothered, i've come in here and got what i wanted,"

gemma looked at her, "i know it's easier said than done but you can really not give a fuck about what anyone's opinions are," the three others hummed, "because i promise you, if you start getting into that headspace, you start listening to other people's opinions you will never, ever be happy,"

michael hummed nodding his head to what the girl was saying, "because people are not gonna be nice all of the time, people are—people are horrid," the davidson man ran a hand through his hair.

the football player moved away from the daybed when he went towards summer embracing the girl in his arms, "how are you feeling?" he asked when the two went for a chat, "not good, i mean i'm happy that i am still here," michael hummed, "but the two important people to me have just left,"

he nods his head and from where they sat, he could hear ekin-su, adam, dami, davide and luca chatting shit about tasha and andrew, "she didn't even cry when andrew came back with coco, she's crying more now, she's didn't cry when andrew licked the tits, the boobs of coco,"

michael looked at the beach hut camera, "one thing i don't like about people is the way, one second they will be your friend and comfort you, but the next, their talking shit about you to your friends in the kitchen," he shook his head, "if you have something to say, say it to their faces, not behind their backs, you two faced idiot,"

he ran a hand through his hair still hearing ekin-su and davide chatting absolute shit about andrew and tasha, "hey," davide and ekin-su looked to where michael now was, "if you have something to say, go and say it to their faces rather than chatting shit behind their faces," he stated, "no one likes two faced dickheads,"

davide looked at michael, "don't start michael," the football player scoffed now standing up from the sofa he was sitting at with summer, "mike, don't," the football player however didn't listen, "don't start what? i'm not gonna sit back and listen to you two chat absolute shit behind my friends' back, it's not right,"

ekin-su looked at michael, "i would say this to their faces," michael leaned forward where the deck blocked him, "then go and do that rather than being two faced, we all know you're an actress, ekin," he replied as davide looked at the football player, "like you don't talk about them,"

"when? when have i ever chatted shit about andrew or tasha? huh,"

he looked at the couple who had nothing to say as michael nods his head, "exactly, if you have nothing nice to say then keep your mouth shut," he stated when he sees paige coming over to where he was, "hey, what's going on? why are you all fired up about?"

she questioned her coupled up partner who looked back to her, "just some people don't know how not to be two faced," he said directing his comment to ekin-su and davide and also where dami and luca were walking over to the boyfriend and girlfriend couple, "i hate two faced people, and it's making me pissed off cause they're talking shit about tasha crying because she's in the bottom three," he commented, "she has feelings, she's a sensitive girl,"

the welsh paramedic ran her hand through michael's hair calming him down, "i know, hey, it's okay," he stopped talking calming his rapid heart rate down, "i'm sorry,"

paige shook her head, "don't apologise, you have nothing to be sorry about, i love how protective you are over our friends," michael nods his head, "jacques isn't here anymore, so i need to protect someone,"

the paramedic smiled at her coupled up partner, "you're a cutie, you know that, right?" michael hummed smiling at her statement, "i'm happy that we're still here," paige nods her head, "me too,"

____

michael pulled his closest girl friend for a chat, "how are you feeling?" laura explained how she was feeling with jacques leaving and now being in a couple with adam, michael hummed at her words, "now since he's been gone, i feel like everything happens for a reason, and then again, i am enjoying my time getting to know adam, do you know what i mean?"

michael nods his head, "i mean, i couldn't tell," she looked at him, "no," the two laughed, "no, not at all," michael chuckled at her words, "i am enjoying seeing you happy though, i am glad that he's genuinely making you happy," he tells his closest girl friend, "it just seems very natural to you guys when you talk,"

laura nods her head, "it's nice to get to know him sort of stuff," the two chatted some more before standing up from the couch on the sun deck, hugging each other as they walked into the love island bedroom.

as the islanders all started to get ready for bed, with the football player not even looking at davide and where he stood with luca, "i had no idea who was going, but i didn't think it was gonna be josh,"

billy looked at them, "you've got to enjoy every moment, cos that could have been any one of us," he told them as michael got out of his dress shirt before going towards his and paige's bed, not before brushing his teeth in the bathroom alongside summer and danica as the three of them danced with their toothbrush's in their mouth.

ekin-su came towards michael when it was just the two of them upstairs, "listen, i know that i shouldn't of chatted behind tasha's back but—" michael shook his head, "if that's just you making another excuse then i don't wanna hear it, ekin,"

he commented about to walk away when the girl looked at him, "i don't understand, it's not your problem why are you so invested in this?" michael rolled his eyes, "because ekin, tasha is a very sensitive girl and you and davide and everyone else who was chatting shit behind her back isn't helping, ok,"

michael told her not even looking at her as he came downstairs into the bedroom going straight towards his shared bed with his coupled up partner, a small smile coming onto his face.

the welsh paramedic slept on michael's bare chest after the two shared a few kisses, where michael had his hand on paige's arm running his finger up and down her arm before drifting off to sleep.

____

"morning, everyone,"

michael's head didn't move from his pillow, "how's the boyfriend and girlfriend today?" the said couple looked at billy, "yea, we're good, yea," michael rested his head against paige's shoulder, "it's a shame when people leave, innit? but it's a new day,"

michael stretched his arms out not really wanting to go for a boys chat this morning, when he couldn't even look davide or luca in the eye.

summer came into the bedroom, "morning," michael smiled at his friend that came into the bedroom, letting the girl come into his and paige's bed, "aww, you making space for me?"

"come on,"

he playfully rolled his eyes as summer came into the bed, looking at paige, "wow, never thought this threesome would happen, guys," michael shook his head at his friends' joke knowing that summer was joking, "ha ha, funny,"

the welsh paramedic stands up from her shared bed with her boy kissing michael's cheek who smiled charmingly at his coupled up partner watching her go towards indiyah's bed taking the girl to go upstairs to have their girly morning chat, "alright, so how's everyone feeling this morning?"

davide sat near luca on the other side of the sun deck couch as michael sat near his friend, "what happened last night, new boyfriend and girlfriend in the building, what's up with you? how are you feeling, mate?"

andrew looked at the lads, "i wasn't expecting last night to happen, um, it's pretty mad but she did well, and she made it very special, something i will never forget," he tells his fellow boys, "and then obviously the dumping happened and she was upset, and i get where she's coming from, i get where you boys are coming from as well,"

davide looked at michael when andrew said, "don't look at me like that, davide," davide looked at michael, "like what? what can i not even look in your direction?" the football player knew he was being petty but he didn't care, "don't look in my direction davide,"

"what is going on between you two?"

michael looked at the lads, "it's one thing to say something to someone's face, but it's another thing saying it behind their back," davide looked at michael, "you saw how tasha reacted last night, it would of made it worse,"

michael hummed, "whatever you have to say, keep it to yourself don't say it out loud where someone else can hear what you're saying," he stated to the italion man, "some people are very sensitive, and tasha is one of them, and she's my friend, i will stick up for her if i need to, cause you don't talk about someone like that, it's not nice or right,"

"ok, okay,"

michael rolled his eyes then looked away from the lads, "whatever, it's a new day, i don't wanna fight," he spoke calmly as the lads all separated.

____

the davidson male ran a hand through his hair after going for a swim, "do you not have any tattoos?" michael looked at his coupled up partner, "where is this coming from?"

"from me looking at you," the davidson lad smiled at her, his hand on her leg, "i need you to wear less clothes,"

his coupled up partner seductively looked down at him, "where did that come from?" michael smirked at her, "ever since i laid eyes on ya," his girl smiled at his words, "mm,"

the two chatted as michael kept his blue eyes on paige's face as she wore his sunglasses now, "to be fair, if you were gonna take any boy home to your mom, andrew is like perfect, isn't he?"

paige looked down at him, "mm, he's like boyfriend material," she chuckled, "do i not get that? am i not boyfriend material?"

her legs came around his waist, "mm," his hand went onto her thighs, "i'd say i am boyfriend material," he replied as paige nods her head drinking her water, "i think you are too,"

michael looked down seeing that he had gotten a boner from her legs being around his waist, "you coming out?" the davidson male shook his head, "um, i can't, not yet," he spoke as paige furrowed her eyebrows before she looked down seeing her coupled up partner having a boner in the swimming pool.

"oh, well.."

her hand comes to the back of his neck playing with his baby hairs with a smile, michael smiling up at his girl.

when someone's phone goes off, "i've got a text!" gemma said out loud, "islanders, it's time to get glam and hit the red carpet as you attend mad movies: the premiere," michael furrowed his eyebrows at that, the islanders cheered at that, "hashtag spill the popcorn, hashtag itv 2 and chill,"

"oh, shit,"

michael stands up coming out from the swimming pool when seeing that he didn't have a boner anymore, "we in trouble," dami stated looking to his fellow lads mostly michael about the kiss he had with mollie.

____

the islanders all got for their movie night they were having as the davidson boy ran a hand through his hair, "they've got more ammo, then the uk army has mate,"

"did you lads forget about the pillow talk?"

andrew nods his head, "oh yea, i told coco i wanted to ruin her," he told the lads as he applied lotion onto his skin, "oh, mate, we're in for a night,"

andrew looked at them, "she's gonna see something she doesn't want to see, i'm gonna see something i don't want to see," adam looked at them, "happy relationship,"

the football player looked to his friends, "i hadn't told paige that i kissed mollie in casa amor and said something that i can't remember right now but it wasn't good," he tells the lads, "oh, paige is gonna be pissed,"

michael makes a face, "hopefully she does something bad so then we can both be mad at each other," the lads laughed at what he said.

the lads all dressed up in smart clothes with the davidson lad wearing a white buttoned up shirt with black trousers, walking to their section.

andrew sitting in between michael and luca, "evening ladies," michael looked at his friends, "i fucking can't wait," luca laughed after rubbing his hands together, "okay, what is currently the largest male penis on record in inches?" andrew questioned the lads, "just say eighteen,"

"all right, boys win, answer is eighteen point nine,"

the lads looked at michael whose eyes went straight toward top hun, "which one? which one are we gonna do?"

ekin's video played, "guys, open your ears cause if i missing something," the lads all looked towards the movie screen in the villa garden, as the video played where it could look ekin was playing with george underneath the covers.

the islanders all laughed, michael looked to davide who didn't look happy, "was there touching or no?" he questioned the lads, "touching and then said can you keep it a secret," adam explained to davide, "on your best behaviour, yeah?"

ekin-su looked to the lads, "nothing happened," davids ate his popcorn, "you're a liar," davide started, "don't even start with that," paige commented as michael looked to his girl, "i'm not even entertaining it,"

michael then hears his coupled up partner's voice, "what happens in casa stays in casa," the football player was shocked at her words, "ok, we'll see then,"

"i got a text,"

the lads all leaned in close, "according to a recent survey, what percentage of brits say they've broken a bed frame during sex?" michael looked at them, "that's got to be high," the lads did their answer as the girls did their answer with the boys getting the point, "can we do top hun?"

the lads agreed knowing that video would be about paige, "play top hun," the football player looked to his coupled up partner what showed a video of paige and billy kissing in bed and the two flirting with each other in the daytime.

michael clenched his jaw, "nothing happened in casa, yea?" his coupled up partner looked back at him, "oh please, i bet you did the same thing," michael shook his head, "i was outside on that damn daybed with mosquitos biting me, i didn't kiss any one of the casa amor girls—" summer makes a face, "—in bed," he added to his sentence.

billy looked at michael trying to speak to the football player who ignored him as andrew patted his friend's back, "mate, this is a fucking joke, told me i didn't kiss anyone, i friendzoned them straightaway, yea whatever,"

paige looked at her coupled up partner seeing michael getting annoyed, "hon, it happened ages ago now," michael didn't even look at her, "yea whatever,"

the text question comes with the lads getting that point right as the lads win when they played the movie video, "she's just not that into you," luca spoke as the video started to play on the movie screen.

"fucking muggy, i got made out to be like a fucking prick," luca commented where michael ran a hand through his hair still annoyed with paige's video, "boy, it ain't even that deep, i ain't gonna lie son,"

luca looked at them, "mate, i am hundred percent—a hundred percent bringing that up," dami nods his head, "obviously," michael clarified as the football player finally looked to where his coupled up partner sat still annoyed with what happened in the video, "two fucking videos he's been in,"

"it's like a montage, what the fuck,"

michael looked to where gemma sat who kept a smile on her face eating the popcorn, "i got made out to be like overprotective,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 467 61
After a car accident destroyed Cara's chances of playing professional basketball, and her ex ghosted her 2 months later she needed a fresh start, an...
377K 4.5K 57
- FINISHED 17/07/2021 - * WILL EVENTUALLY BE UPLOADING BONUS CHAPTERS * Saoirse Oxlade-Chamberlain, little sister of the Liverpool midfielder, enter...
4.4K 129 10
Butterflies in the stomach is what happens when you have a nervous feeling in your stomach. And coming into Love Island, this is what I wanted, I wa...