EMPIRE → PULISIC

By icyhct

- two kids from hershey finding their empires in london More

00
01
02
03
04
06
07
08

05

249 15 27
By icyhct

(note: this book was started in summer 22 but i'll try to make a smooth transition into the worldcup🫶🏻)

••

"paula," sophia began after a fit of laughter, "you are a genius!"

sophia and paula sipped their wine, watching their beloved alex rossi melt away into the arms of christian pulisic.

"at first i didn't think it would work," the blonde german admitted, "but i saw christian up there looking like his grandma just died so i had to do something,"

timo wrapped an arm around his girlfriend and said, "you are a blessing,"

kai rolled his eyes, taking a sip from sophia's wineglass and replied, "you're saying that until christian actually gets back into focus and steals your playing time,"

"...paula you might need to fix this,"

"god, i am dating the worlds worst friend and teammate. this is why you're going back to leipzig,"

sophia smiled at their banter, "karma's a bitch, timo,"

"you all make me glad i'm leaving,"

••

alexrossi
london, england

liked by masonmount, sophiaaemelia, cmpulisic, and 79,828 others

alexrossi unforgettable

reecejames Don't lie we know you forgot ur starbucks order and read it off ur phone
alexrossi GO FUCK YOURSELF
benchilwell Reece this is not starbucks are u blind

miareyna cutie pie
alexrossi miss u gorgeous💋

lorenzo.rossi Come home you're getting too British
alexrossi ti odio brutto

••

cmpulisic
miami, florida

liked by gioreyna, kaihavertz29, alexrossi, and 135,153 others

cmpulisic always remember

gioreyna 🔥🔥

weston.mckinnie Smooth 😮‍💨

masonmount Hottie!!!!!!
cmpulisic All you😘😘
masonmount I'm blushing

user19382 him and alex rossi are being cryptic again
troll12 They were cryptic before?
user182 lmao they've been like this since highschool

troll56 CHRIS AND ALEX CRYPTIC AGAIN = THEY'RE BACK???

••

while the whole chelsea squad enjoyed luxurious vacations far away from stamford bridge, alex rossi was buried six feet under in paperwork. chelsea has had a summer of such insane transfers that she had to blink twice to see whether they were hallucinations or not.

the acquisitions of fofana, cucurella, sterling, koulibaly, and aubamayang had shaken up chelsea's media and marketing teams. they were left to do the damage control for the new owners' reckless spending.

all of this destruction connects back to alex as she's left to handle a majority of the work. as she assimilated herself in the chelsea workplace, she's gotten quite the reputation. according to her colleagues, her work was always efficient, effective, and flawless. barely anybody in the office could outdo alex rossi.

because of this reputation, everyone's work goes through her knit-picking eyes. she wouldn't admit this to anyone, but the stress of the summer window has completely shattered her mental health. alex's house is mess from all the days she worked from home, her bed hasn't been done in weeks, and her sleep schedule seems to be straight from a horror movie.

currently, our favorite problematic blonde is multitasking answering emails, making dinner, and replaying her recent interactions with christian pulisic in her head over and over. nothing over the top happened at mason's house that night on the balcony. they just enjoyed a moment together where for a short duration, everything between them was okay.

and honestly, she needed that.

he insisted on driving her home that night. the car ride was filled with a comfortable silence as the only noises were luggages shifting in the trunk. christian was spending most of his off season in miami to unwind with his friends and family. part of her wanted him to stay in london so that maybe they could have more moments again, but the other part of her is glad that he can't distract her.

alex's hard work is the most important piece of her life story. being one of the most successful women in men's football, her family relies on her success so she knows she can't let them down.

alexrossi • london, england

missing milan a little extra today ❤️

alexrossi posted to story

alex sighs to herself as she mixes the sauce and the pasta together. she decided that having takeout everyday would be catastrophic for her health so cooking dinner for once wouldn't be so bad. while she cooked, her macbook sat on the counter so she could sneak occasional glances at some documents marina had forwarded. this seems to be how everyday goes ever since she arrived to london. suddenly, alex's phone rang.

"hey mom, what's up?" alex turned off the stove and picked up her phone.

"hey lex, everything's good here! enzo told me that it's soccer off season now, are you planning on coming home?"

"um... i haven't really thought about it. i'm super swamped with work so i don't think i'll be able to make it,"

"aw, that's a bummer. the house isn't the same without you here,"

alex laughed, "mom, i've barely been home since high school, i think you'll survive this,"

"can't a mother miss her daughter? anyways, i hate to ask but bills have gotten crazy here the past few months—"

"didn't i just send you a check last week? wasn't that enough?"

celia rossi noticed the tension in her daughters tone and carefully replied, "yes alex, but there's some stuff that popped up and it's out of my control. please help us out here, this is your family we're talking about,"

"what stuff popped up?? i send you and enzo thousands of dollars a month and you still don't have a job or anything. you can't seriously rely on me to be your piggy bank forever," alex exclaimed, starting to get furious with her mother.

"alex, don't talk to me like that, i raised you to be where you are right now in that expensive ass apartment in london," celia took a deep breath, "there's a lot going on here and i can't handle it on my own,"

"are you not gonna tell me where my money, which i work excruciatingly hard for, is going to? and i'm sure as hell that it's not just our water bill,"

a small pause followed as her mother quietly responded, "come home and see for yourself,"

then she hung up.

what the actual fuck was the first thing alex thought to herself after that phone call. her relationship with her mom had always been complicated, especially when it came to money, but something about that phone call was off. alex knows that celia doesn't handle money well but she was usually straightforward with what she was doing with it. for the most part, it was pretty obvious. but this time, it seemed like it had nothing to do with celia's shopping addiction. something was wrong.

despite her gut feeling, alex shook off the negative feelings. if there was really something horribly wrong, lorenzo rossi, her 17 year old little brother, would have told her immediately.

...right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
451K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
611K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
420K 17.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...