Dice [h.s.]

By tpwk_pleaseeee

"She was an angel craving chaos. He was a demon seeking peace." -Helen - Their love wasn't supposed to happe... More

warning/intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
Prologue I

84

463 14 3
By tpwk_pleaseeee

a/n: ok before you read, just know, i lied ;)

-

"We'll never be those kids again" -frank ocean

-

Kennedy's POV

-

The morning blew into my lungs as I took a long breath of the clean outside air. I looked down at my new phone and continued to run. The sun beamed on my skin as sweat fell down my forehead.

When I woke up, I decided to go for a run. I didn't know the next time I would be able to go for a run or work out after tomorrow so I wanted to do it one last time. I took in every moment of the run.

I glanced back down at my phone and I realized I was back at Niall's apartment. Thirteen miles in four hours, very impressive for someone who hasn't ran in months.

I rode the elevator up to his floor and walked into the apartment. Niall was brewing himself coffee in the kitchen as I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. He smiled and handed me a plate with toast and fruit on it.

"Thank you." I smiled, taking the plate and putting it down beside me on the counter.

"Of course." Niall nodded.

I took a long sip of the water, nearly finishing the plastic bottle. I set it beside the food and allowed my body to cool down. I noticed the sound of faint music playing in the background.

"How are you feeling?" Niall asked as he pulled himself up to sit on top of his counter. I sighed and gulped back my anxiety.

"I'm as ok as I can be. How ready can you really be to be kidnapped again?" I sighed and took a bite of the toast.

"I wish there was another way to execute our plan." Niall frowned.

"I still don't agree with grand arson. What if the police find you?" I shook my head and continued to eat my breakfast.

"Don't worry about that. Now you remember your side, right? We rescue you and you're the getaway driver." Niall reassured me.

"Yes, I know, Harry's text emphasized it enough." I rolled my eyes.

"You're so strong, Kennedy. Stronger than I'll ever be." Niall placed his hand on my shoulder while jumping down.

"Thanks Ni." I smiled.

"Now, you take the day to relax. Ok? I've got some shit to finalize." Niall placed a kiss on my temple before taking my now empty plate away from me.

"Yes sir." I winked.

I decided to take a long shower, relishing in what will be my last shower for a good few days. I was probably in there for a good hour before I forced myself out. I changed into sweats and a tank top.

I sat down in the living room in silence. I haven't had a day to myself in awhile. For the past several months I've been non stop so today feels really weird. I called Natalie in hopes that she would be around but she ignored my phone call. I pulled my knees to my chest and looked around.

I was.. Bored.

A normal person would take this down time to rest and spend the day sleeping and doing nothing. But nothing about me or my life is normal. So, I knew I needed to do something.

A smirk formed on my face when the idea of getting one last hoorah crossed my mind. I quickly jumped up and ran to my room to gather my things. I had a little trip suddenly planned in my head.

I changed into jeans and a black corset top. I threw heels on and my black trench coat and headed out the doors with my car keys in hand. I rode the elevator down to the parking garage and found my car.

I climbed inside the vehicle and set off to my first destination. Since Natalie didn't want to answer my phone call, it was only fair to pay the girl a little visit. I amped up the radio as I drove to her house.

It was a short and enjoyable ride, one I never got tired of taking. I parked the car in her parking lot and entered the building. The familiar desk lady sat at the front desk and smiled widely at me.

"My, well if it isn't Kennedy Monroe." My old friend, Mona, smiled at me as she rang Natalie's apartment.

"I missed you Mona, it's been too long." I smiled back at her.

"I like the new look." Mona winked as Natalie buzzed her in.

"I'll see you soon, Mona." I blew her a kiss before getting into the elevator.

She waved me goodbye as the doors shut and began to accelerate to Natalie's floor. Mona used to be our uber when we'd drink till we couldn't walk in college. Mona was like a mother to me when my mom wasn't there, which was often.

The elevator dinged and I walked out onto Natalie's floor. I walked down the hallway, by passing the off white doors in the dirty brown hallways of her apartment building. I stopped at her door and knocked three times, then a fourth to show her that it was me.

The door swung open and anger filled my blood. Natalie stood in the doorway, wearing only a baggy shirt and boxers. Her hair was in a messy bun as bruises covered the side of her face.

"Natalie, holy shit." I stepped into the apartment and began to examine her face. The whole left side of her face was littered with bruises, some fresh and some old.

"Back off K, I'm fine." Natalie pushed me off of her and walked towards her kitchen in the connecting room.

"Hell you're not. Did he do this to you? I swear to fucking god, I'm going to kill him." I cracked my knuckles and followed her to the kitchen.

"No, he didn't. I- he- I fell at the mall." Natalie cleared her throat.

"The mall?" I rolled my eyes.

Couldn't she have thought of a better lie?

"Yeah, slipped on a spilt drink." Natalie tried to hide her face from me as she began to sip a coffee cup.

"Why didn't you call me?" I sat down beside her with a sad expression.

"You have so much going on in your life right now. I knew calling you would have done more damage than good. Plus, I knew you were upset with me about the Harry thing." Natalie shrugged.

Shit, I forgot about that

"That's irrelevant next to you getting hurt like this. Nat, you should have called me." I frowned.

"Why did you come here, Kennedy?" Natalie said, avoiding my question.

"I wanted to say goodbye. I didn't know how long it would be until we saw each other again." I sighed.

"Well, goodbye."

"Why are you being so distant?" I stood up with annoyance.

"I'm not." Natalie said as she held her stomach like she was going to barf.

"If anyone should be mad at anyone, it should be me at you." I bit down on my lip to refrain from saying worse.

"Good, be mad. Now get out!" Natalie shouted, pointing to the door.

"Fuck you." I pushed her shoulder before storming out of her apartment. I slammed my back on her door and sighed.

What was wrong with her? Why was she acting this way? I know that dick hurt her. Those aren't bruises from falling and hitting your face. But I wasn't going to help someone who didn't want to be helped.

I walked into the elevator and stormed out of the building before I could say goodbye to Mona. I drove straight to my next destination, angry now from Natalie's apartment.

I parked my car a little down the street and walked up the block as I was now in central Las Vegas. I snuck around the corner of a brick building and was met with the familiar sight of the metal door.

I knocked on the door and smiled at the pair of eyes that met mine. They immediately opened the door and the security guard allowed me to pass. I walked down the steps and sighed as I smelt weed and alcohol intertwining in the air.

The same secret bar the guys had brought me to before felt so familiar yet so distant. I knew Willow worked here which was partially the reason I was here. I sat down at the bar and watched as she noticed me. I waved my fingers at her as she rolled her eyes and walked over.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you get the hint when I tried to kill you?" Willow sighed as she poured herself a drink.

"I'm getting kidnapped tomorrow and I need to fuck the living day lights out of someone. So please, I forgive you." I reached over the bar and grabbed a bottle of don julio.

"Well, you've come to the right place. Here, it will make the experience better." Willow pulled out a bottle of absinthe from under the bar.

"No, I couldn't. I have to be present to protect myself tomorrow." I pushed the bottle towards her and nudged my head to her pocket.

"This? Have you ever done it before?" Willow pulled out a baggy of cocaine from her pocket.

"No but, there's a first time for everything." I shrugged.

"Sorry tuts, you said you need to be present tomorrow." Willow tucked the drugs away.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked.

"Cause you forgave me." Willow shrugged and walked away to help another customer.

I grabbed the bottle of don julio and a bottle of tequila and walked over to sit at a booth. I began to down both bottles of alcohol, Starting to really feel it after finishing one of the bottles.

In a matter of an hour. I felt zero control and I loved it. I took a tequila shot off of some guys' abs and another off some women's chests. Willow replenished my alcohol whenever she saw I was out, how sweet of her.

Before I knew it, I spotted my eyes on a tall drink of water. A man sat at the bar in nothing but a black wife beater and dress pants. His hair was buzzed as tattoos littered his hands. I smiled at him and walked to sit next to him at the table.

"Hello." I said with a smile as he turned his head to look at me. He had forest green eyes and a teardrop tattoo on his cheek. I smiled at him and crossed my legs.

"Hello to you." He turned his whole body towards me, showing off his extremely muscular figure.

"Kennedy." I held my hand out for him to shake.

"Simon." He winked before taking my hand and pressing his soft lips to the top. I gulped and smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you." I winked.

"Pleasure is all mine. Aren't you Kennedy Monroe? I thought you were tied down to Styles?" Simon asked as he looked at me with hunger.

"Fuck him. I'm not tied down to no one." I smirked, feeling proud of myself.

"Music to my ears." Simon pulled my seat closer to him and moved me to sit on his lap. My breasts touched his chest as he placed his hand on the back of my neck.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I asked as I wet my bottom lip. He looked at me with lust as he nodded.

"Please." He smirked.

I leaned into his ear and ran my tongue along the side of his neck. I bit down on his earlobe and breathed close to his skin, watching goosebumps rise along his pale skin.

"I want you to fuck me." I whispered and giggled.

"Gladly." Simon answered.

Before I could grasp it, he was standing up and throwing me over his shoulder. I began to giggle uncontrollably as he slapped my ass. I didn't know where he was bringing me but I was up for the ride.

Suddenly I was slammed down on a booth, the noise of the bar still present. From what I gathered, he was planning on fucking me out in the open for everyone here to see.

I was too drunk to say no.

Simon began to kiss my neck as I latched my hands onto his shirt, holding onto the fabric as his bulge pressed against my crotch. Suddenly, I began to tense up. My throat went dry as guilt riddled my system. Why did I feel like this?

Simon moved his lips to my face and attempted to kiss me. I turned away, watching him fall and kiss the booth. I used all my strength to push him off of me and break free.

"Where are you going?" Simon grabbed my hand but I pulled it out. I felt like I wanted to puke.

"Not interested." I gulped down vomit as I ran to the exit.

"Bitch!" Simon shouted as I ran up the stairs. I pushed past the guard and emerged in the bust street of the city.

I began to gasp for air, suddenly feeling completely sober. I clutched my stomach, stopping myself from vomiting. I felt so dirty, like a cheater. As soon as he began to grind and he put his lips on me, I felt like I was cheating. Cheating on Harry.

It was now dark out as I ran down the street and climbed into my car. Extremely unsafely, I began to drive. My blood was streaming with alcohol but I drove. Consciously I didn't know where. But like it was instinctive, I drove to his house.

Miraculously, I pulled into his driveway. It was even darker now, the only light being from his front door light. I parked the car and stumbled to his front door. I knocked frantically on the door, ringing his doorbell and hoping to god he would wake up and answer.

After a few more knocks, Harry opened the door. He stood in the doorway, drenched in sweat. He was only wearing a pair of sweats as he held his phone in his hand.

"Kennedy? What's wrong?" He asked, looking around outside and looking back down on me.

"Kennedy? Hello?" He placed his hands on my shoulders and shook me as I just stared at him.

I don't know if it was the alcohol, or the love I had for this man despite what he had done. In a blind mix of both, I grabbed his neck and pulled his lips to mine. He was extremely hesitant after first, but he quickly kissed me back.

His hands moved to my hips as he pulled me closer to him. Just like old times, our bodies fit together like a puzzle piece. I felt at home as his lips touched mine, his hands on my body. I didn't want to leave. He was my home.

Harry quickly pulled away, creating space between our mouths. I began to breathe heavily into the air, all the alcohol leaving my system as he searched for hundreds of hidden away answers.

"I thought you said you wanted a break?" Harry asked, squeezing my hips as he fought every ounce of his instincts.

"I don't know what I want," I paused, licking my lips and allowing myself to just live, "But what I want right now, is for you to fuck me." I whispered, feeling the giddy feeling I always felt when I was around him.

"Kennedy I-"

"Just kiss me already." I pulled his lips to mine once more and Harry didn't waste a second.

The door closed behind me as he led me into the house. His lips danced perfectly with mine as he turned around and pressed me into the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kicked my shoes off as our tongues mixed together.

Harry pulled me off the wall and moved us to his couch. He laid me down on the couch as he began to undo my jeans. I pulled my top off, releasing my breasts into the air as he pulled my jeans and pantys off my body, leaving me naked.

Harry remained in his sweats as he began to kiss down my body, doing the usual and giving me all the attention first. I panted into the air as he slowly moved down to my sex.

His lips began to run circles around my sensitive parts, forcing moans from my lips. He worked his magic with his tongue by fondling my breasts. I gripped the couch and his hair, missing this feeling.

He knew me perfectly. He knew how to make me feel better than anyone had ever been able to before. I was made for him and he was made for me. I smiled into the air as he continued to pleasure me.

Before I could come, I pulled him away and forced his lips on mine. I sat up and began to pull his boxers and sweat off of his hips. He lifted, allowing me to pull them down.

"Fuck me." I whispered between kisses and breaths of fresh air.

Before a second could waste, Harry was climbing on top of me. He quickly pushed himself into me, forcing a string of moans to leave both of our mouths. We couldn't bare to string this out, we needed each other now.

This was better then anything I was searching for. He was a genius when it came to me and my body, which made me love him that much more. God I loved him. Not even the idea of him killing my father could make me falter how much I love this man.

Harry began to rock in and out of me. I tensed my legs on his side as he bit the skin of my shoulder. Our sweaty bodies melted into each other as he pushed into me, forcing more moans out of our mouths.

I ran my hand down his abs, perfectly sculpted by the gods and glossed with a coating of sweat. He was definitely working out before I interrupted his session. Which made this that much hotter.

"God I missed you." Harry whined out into the air as he kissed the skin he was previously biting.

"Me too." I panted into the air.

The balloon of pressure began to build at a fast speed, making me squeeze my legs tighter. I couldn't prolong it any longer. I was going to come, with or without him.

"Give it to me, baby." Harry whispered into my ear as he made marks against my neck.

Like magic, my orgasm ran through my body. I didn't try to hide the screams and moans as it ripped through my bones and blood stream. Harry came quickly after, holding my body close to him as he felt the same release I had felt seconds before.

We lay there in the dark, silence suddenly surrounding us and our pants of pleasure. I felt his body on top of me and had never felt safer. I didn't regret this for a single second. I needed him. He was my medicine, my calm.

Maybe I was crazy to forgive someone for killing my father. But I loved him and learned who he was. He was mine, even if he was a psycho. But so was I. If I was in his shoes, I would have done the same thing and maybe worse.

I didn't allow him to speak before I melted into his hot and sweaty body and comfy couch pillows and fell asleep. 

-

a/n: a quickey but a goodie! Felt like we needed something sweet before the bitter end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 303K 55
Nicole Jackson is a 24 year old waitress at The Star Cafè. She ran away from her abusive parents from California to New York in search for a better l...
159K 3.9K 32
"I don't care what you are," he quietly rasps out, his low voice cracking a bit, "You understand me? You have had me hooked since the day I first met...
1.9M 55.3K 75
Abscond (verb): to leave hurriedly and secretly, typically to avoid detection of or arrest for an unlawful action such as theft. // "They had to run...
24.3K 1.9K 49
*TW: 18+/very mature* Preview~ "It was a mistake?" He questions me raising his brows high as he didn't expect that from me. Sweat forming on my hair...