amare ✧ lee haechan

Oleh lmhofair

✧ idol au ✧ - an accidental meeting on a dark night led to a love that was written in the stars. as they fell... Lebih Banyak

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six

seven

853 20 19
Oleh lmhofair

Chenle

soooo

sooo?

when can i give u ur ticket
like
should i come to ur workplace?
or should i come over?

give it to me whenever you're free
and my workplace is fine tbh

ok are u working rn?
i can come and give it to u rn

actually yeah, i am working right now

ok i'll be here soon then

are u sure u're free?

ofc!! don't worry about it kiddo

u'll never stop calling me that, will u?😭

correct!
damn kids grow and learn so fast
i'm touched😖😖
so proud of you

i'll punch you later👊

good joke
u won't even reach my face with ur height

BRO????
i'm not even that short??

and i'm still taller
damn imagine being younger and shorter
couldn't be me

💀💀💀
so, are u coming or nah

yes ma'am
read 9:23pm

Chenle walked into the shop where Yujin was working. Yujin saw him and smiled. "Hey, Chenle! How have you been?" she said, happy to see her friend.

Chenle grinned. "Good, thank you! As you know, I came to give you this," he said, pulling out a ticket from his pocket and handing it to Yujin.

Yujin looked at the ticket and smiled. "Woah, thank you so much! I honestly can't wait to go,"she said. "But are you sure it's okay?"

Chenle nodded. "Yes, it's totally fine. Just don't tell Haechan that you're coming. I think it's going to be a big moment for him and he'll really appreciate it. I also think he's gonna be in a better mood, especially if you explain to him that he shouldn't be overworking himself. It seems like he likes you a lot and he might listen to you." he said.

Yujin nodded, understanding the importance of keeping the surprise a secret. "Don't worry, I won't tell him. It'll be our little secret," she said, grinning.

Chenle smiled. "Great! I'll make sure you get backstage after the concert. It's going to be a nice moment for all of us," he said.

Yujin nodded, happy to be a part of the surprise. "Thank you so much, Chenle. I really appreciate it," she said, smiling.

Yujin and Chenle continued to chat, enjoying each other's company. With no customers in the store, they had plenty of time to catch up.

"So, how's the concert preparation going?" Yujin asked, curious about Chenle's upcoming performance.

Chenle sighed dramatically. "It's going pretty well, but I'm so tired of practicing the same songs over and over again. I think I'm going to start singing them in my sleep," he joked.

Yujin laughed. "Well, at least you'll be well-rehearsed! I'm sure the concert will be amazing," she said, smiling.

Chenle grinned. "Thanks, Yujin. I hope so! And how's work been treating you?" he asked, changing the subject.

Yujin shrugged. "It's been alright, I guess. It's just a grocery store, so it's not the most exciting job in the world," she said, yawning.

Chenle nodded. "Yeah, I can imagine. But at least you get to see all the new snacks and drinks before anyone else, right?" he teased.

Yujin laughed. "True, that's definitely a perk of the job. But I have to be careful not to eat everything before it even hits the shelves," she said, jokingly.

Chenle chuckled. "Well, I'm sure you have plenty of self-control. And if you ever need help resisting temptation, just give me a call," he said, winking.

Yujin smiled. "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. But for now, let's just enjoy the peace and quiet while we can," she said, looking around the empty store.

Chenle nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me."

Yujin sat in the classroom, feeling miserable. She had been looking forward to this poetry class all week, but now she was regretting even getting out of bed. Her period cramps were so bad that she could barely focus on anything else.

She tried to scroll through her phone to distract herself, but nothing seemed to help. She felt like the whole world was against her. She couldn't wait for this class to be over so she could go home and curl up in bed.

But as the professor began the lecture, Yujin realized that she couldn't just tune out. This was an important class, and she didn't want to miss anything. She tried to pay attention, but the pain was just too much.

Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw a girl she recognized as one of the nicest girls at the university.

"Hey, are you okay?" the girl asked.

Yujin tried to smile, but she knew it probably looked more like a grimace. "Yeah, I'm fine," she lied.

The girl didn't seem convinced. "Are you sure? You look like you're in a lot of pain."

Yujin felt her eyes start to water. She didn't want to cry in front of this girl, but she also didn't want to pretend like everything was okay.

"I'm sorry," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'm just having really bad cramps."

The girl nodded sympathetically. "I know how that feels. Do you want me to walk you home?"

Yujin felt a sense of relief wash over her. She didn't want to be alone right now. "That would be really nice, thank you."

As they made their way out of the classroom after the class was over, Yujin felt a sense of gratitude towards this girl she barely knew. She had been so kind to her, and it meant more than she could say.

As they walked, Yujin felt like she could finally breathe again. The pain was still there, but it didn't feel as overwhelming as it had before. She felt like she could face the day again.

"Thank you so much for walking me home," she said to the girl.

The girl smiled. "Of course, anytime. Do you want to hang out sometime?"

Yujin felt a sense of warmth flood over her. She had made a new friend today, and it felt like the world was a little bit brighter because of it. "I would love that," she replied.

"Great! I'm Kang Haeun."

"I'm Kim Yujin. Thank you again for that. You really didn't have to help me and you did it anyway."

"You're welcome!" the girl smiled, "See you tomorrow."

Yujin decided to take a nap and when she woke up, she felt refreshed and energized. She stretched her arms and legs and walked to the kitchen to make herself some ramen. She boiled the water and added the noodles and seasoning. The smell of the broth filled the air and made her stomach growl. She couldn't wait to eat it!

After her meal, Yujin fed her cat Seji and played with her for a little bit. Seji was always so playful and energetic, and Yujin loved spending time with her. She petted Seji's soft fur and watched her chase a ball of yarn around the room.

When Yujin was done playing with Seji, she decided she wanted to play Minecraft. She didn't want to play alone, though, so she thought for a little bit if she should ask someone to join her.

favorite shop boy

hi

omg
hi😍🥰😍🥰

ew
are u busy rn

no
why?

are you home?
or at your company?

home
why?

omg?!?!?
wanna play minecraft with me🫶🫶

YES??
i'll call you
read 6:33pm

As Haechan called Yujin as he promised, Yujin was surprised to see that it was a Facetime call. She answered and saw Haechan's smiling face on the screen.

"Hey, Yujin! I thought we could Facetime while we play Minecraft. Is that fine with you?" Haechan asked.

Yujin felt her cheeks flush with excitement. "Yeah, that's fine with me. Let's do this!"

As they logged into their small Minecraft world and started playing, Yujin felt a sense of closeness with Haechan. They had only known each other for a week, but they had gotten really close. They laughed a lot and teased each other as they played.

"You're such a noob at this game," Haechan teased as Yujin accidentally fell off a cliff.

Yujin rolled her eyes. "Shut up, Haechan. You're not that much better than me."

Haechan grinned. "I'm way better than you, my favorite shop girl. Watch this."

He proceeded to show off his skills by killing a horde of zombies and skeletons that appeared out of nowhere.

"Yeah, that's cool!" Yujin chuckled. "How did you learn to play like that?"

Haechan shrugged. "I just played a lot and learned from my mistakes."

As they continued to play, Yujin felt her heart race with excitement. She was having such a good time with Haechan, she was thankful they got to know each other, he was a great friend.

Haechan flirted with her for fun, but both of them knew it was just jokes, nothing more, no romantic feelings. He would make small comments about how she looked cute with her headset on or how he was glad they were playing together.

"Wow, you know what you're actually really good at this game," Haechan said, admiring the structure Yujin had built.

"Thanks," Yujin said, blushing a little. She was happy Donghyuck liked it.

"You're not just good at Minecraft, you're also really pretty," Haechan said, trying very hard not to laugh.

Yujin chuckled, knowing that Haechan was just joking around. "Thanks, but I think you're just saying that because you want me to give you some of my diamonds," she said.

Haechan laughed too, knowing that Yujin was right. "You caught me," he said, grinning. "But seriously, you're a cool girl. I'm glad we're friends."

"Me too," Yujin said, smiling. "I'm having a really great time playing with you."

Suddenly, Yujin's character was attacked by a group of spiders, and she let out a loud scream.

Haechan laughed. "Yujin, I change my mind, you're such a wimp!"

Yujin stuck out her tongue. "Shut up, Haechan. You're not any better."

As the sun started to set in the game, Yujin realized how much fun she had playing with Haechan. "Thanks for playing with me," she said.

"No problem," Haechan replied. "This was so much fun."

Yujin smiled. "We should do this again sometime."

Haechan nodded. "Definitely. Maybe we can explore a different world next time."

Yujin grinned. "That sounds like a great idea. I can't wait."

As they said their goodbyes and ended the call, Yujin felt a sense of happiness wash over her. She was grateful to have met Haechan.

Yujin was hanging out with Jiah, Nari, and Doyun. Today, they had decided to hang out at the Han River, a popular spot in their city.

As they set up a picnic blanket and started snacking on some chips and soda, Nari suddenly spoke up.

"Guys, I have to tell you something," she said, a smile spreading across her face.

"What is it?" Yujin asked, curious.

"I met a really nice guy the other day," Nari said, blushing slightly.

"Ooh, tell us more!" Jiah said, leaning in.

Nari told them about how she had met the guy at a coffee shop near her apartment. He was studying for his exams, just like her, and they had struck up a conversation about their majors. They had exchanged numbers and had been texting each other ever since.

"That's so cool!" Doyun said, grinning. "Have you gone on a date yet?"

"Not yet," Nari said, shaking her head. "But we're planning to meet up this weekend."

Yujin and Jiah both squealed in excitement, happy for their friend.

"That's amazing, Nari!" Yujin said, giving her a high-five.

They spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out by the river, talking and laughing. They talked about their classes, their future plans, and their favorite hobbies. They even played some games, like frisbee and cards.

As the sun began to set, they packed up their things and started walking back to their houses.

"I can't wait to hear how your date goes, Nari," Jiah said, grinning.

"I'll definitely let you guys know," Nari said, smiling.

Yujin felt grateful for her friends and the fun day they had shared together. She knew that they would always be there for each other, through the good times and the bad.

As they arrived at Yujin's house, they hugged goodbye and promised to hang out again soon. Yujin walked back to her apartment, feeling happy and content. She knew that she had some of the best friends in the world, and she was grateful for each and every one of them.

hiii, this is by far my longest chapter:] what are your thoughts?

and kang haeun... any guesses who is she?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

326K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
19.7K 776 21
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗼: i'm always open if you need someone to talk to. 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮: what the? STARTED: august 5, 2022 ENDED: august 22, 2022 mi...
146K 9.4K 72
..( 🎙️ )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖𝘀 "𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢? 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚, 𝙣𝙤, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚!" in which a group of friends find ...
19.4K 463 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...