GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

Av Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... Mer

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

thirty-one.

672 29 0
Av Boonannaxdd

(love island, episode thirty-nine)

__________

michael looked at the lads when the islanders all separated after having their v.i.p performance from becky hill, his hand running through his hair, "i just told paige i love her,"

luca's eyes widened, "when? when did you tell her?" the football player looked at his friend, "when becky hill was singing, that's when i remember, i just blurted it out, i don't know if she heard me though," he tells his friends.

paige from where she sat looked at the girls who was with her, "mike just told me that he loved me," tasha's eyes widened, "he did what?" paige nods her head, "when we was dancing, we were looking into each other's eyes and he just said it, i don't know he thinks i heard it or not, but i did,"

"did you say it back?"

the welsh paramedic looked at her friend, "i didn't," she told her friends who all showed sad expressions on their faces, "i don't want to rush saying it when i don't mean it yet, i don't know if i love him just yet," gemma looked at her friend, "he'll understand it's mike, he's the most understandable one, out of the boys,"

the girls all nod their heads to that, "i don't want him to think that just cause i didn't say it, don't mean i like, don't really like him cause i do," she stated to her friends, indiyah's hand went to paige's shoulder, "he'll understand, he said it cause he feels that, and i know he'll only want you to say it when you feel that you do love him,"

"don't rush it because he said that, paige," laura stated to her friend from where she sat next to indiyah on the other side of the welsh paramedic.

"i've got a text!" luca reads out when his phone buzzed, "islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with," luca reads out loud, "adam, as the newest boy you will pick first, hashtag party's over, hashtag all change,"

tasha from where she sat with andrew at fthe firepit phone went off, "i've got a text!" tasha said out loud, "can all islanders please gather around the firepit,"

michael clears his throat walking to the firepit alongside his friends, his smile directed to paige, "i have decided to couple up with this girl because the moment i came in here, she made me feel the most welcome, as much as i've tried to play it cool, i constantly seem to gravitate towards her after our date, i've had the best conversations with her, she's beautiful, she's funny," michael bit his lip, "hasn't had the most plane sailing time in here, but i'm hoping i can change that for her, and get to know her a little bit more, so the girl i wanna couple up with is.." adam said with his hands behind his back, "..laura,"

the said girl walked towards adam with a smile plastered on her face at his words, "wow,"

michael stands up after with his hands in front of her, "i have decided to couple up with this girl because from the moment i stepped into this villa, she had caught my eye, and drawn me into her," the girls all smiled at michael's words, "i thought casa amor would have broken us but it only made us stronger, and my feelings for her stronger," paige smiled at her boy, "she's beautiful, she's funny, and one day i am hoping that i would make her my girlfriend, but for now, the girl i wanna couple up with is.."

michael's eyes met his coupled up partner's eyes, "..my girl, paige," the islanders all clapped their hands for the couple who kissed before sitting down at the firepit.

the welsh paramedic turning to michael, "that was very sweet," she said as michael smiled, his hand on her waist bringing her closer into his body.

andrew then went next explain to his fellow islanders that he wanted to couple up with tasha in the most cutest way possible, "so the girl i'd like to couple up with is.." andrew had his hands together, "..tasha,"

the girl came towards andrew as once they sat down near to michael and paige, the couple smiled at them two, with michael nodding his head to andrew fist bumping his friend.

billy then went next coupling up with danica as michael smiled looking towards his friend with a kind smile.

dami then went as michael looked towards the girls standing in front of them, "the feeling is unbearable, to me my love island experience is her, she's beautiful, she's funny," dami explained, "so the girl i want to couple up with is.." he said, "..indiyah,"

more and more of the islanders coupled up with the girls in front of them until it was deji last as he then coupled up with the last girl standing, coco went to towards her now coupled up partner embracing him before sitting down on the firepit sofa.

____

michael sat down with the welsh paramedic at their place in the villa garden, "you did so good with your speech, though," michael smiled at her words, "did you think?" paige nods her head, "i was a little bit nervous,"

she looked into michael's eyes, "not you being nervous," the two chuckled, "no i was, though i do wanna speak to you about something," paige nods her head, "ok,"

the football player ran a hand through his hair, "so when becky hill was singing, i said something but i don't know if you heard me," he spoke honestly to her, "normally i am not good at talking about my feelings but with you, it's so easy," she looked into his blue eyes, "my love island experience wouldn't be the same without you, and i do admit that cause you have made me a better person,"

she smiled at his words, "and whenever i see you in the garden all i wanna do is talk to you and kiss you," michael spoke, "so when we was dancing, i said i love you,"

her eyes glanced between his blue eyes, "i heard you michael, and i do want to say it but—" the football player looked at her, "you don't have to say it because i did, i said it because that is what i feel for you," he tells her, his hand on her cheek tucking her hair behind her ear, "and i want you to say it when you mean it, because i do want us to be together,"

her hand moved to the football player's hand, "i want that too," michael smiled as his eyes glanced between her eyes then down to her lips that had lipstick on, leaning in close as he pressed his lips against hers.

her hand moving from his hand coming up to his cheek, moving it to the back of his neck as their lips moved in sync.

michael's hand went underneath her chin keeping paige's head still as their lips moved in sync with each other's as the football player smiled in their kiss, with paige looking at him with hooked eyes then down to his lips seeing her lipstick on his lips.

michael sat in the beach hut, "man, i have fallen so hard for her," he spoke leaning back into the beach hut chair with a sigh, "i have never been so sure in anything like i am with paige, she makes me a better person and being with her, i opened up to her so easily and i never opened up to someone this quick, honestly,"

"fuck, i'm in love,"

he said seeing his coupled up partner's hair messy the same way he liked her hair being, as his ring was on her necklace with him bringing her onto his lap, his arms going around her waist.

____

the islanders all came inside to get ready for bed as michael had his toothbrush in his hand as he spoke to summer, "how has your evening been?"

summer looked to the football player, "my evening's been good, i heard that you said i love you to paige," the football player's cheeks redden at that, "who told you that?"

the girl smiled seeing michael's red cheeks, "it's cute seeing you all red and that," michael playfully rolled his eyes at her comment as he continued to brush his teeth, "i saw you and j-man kissing,"

"j-man?"

michael hummed at his nickname for josh, "i call josh j-man, and he calls me mikey boy," summer then nods her head, "ah, cause that's normal," michael makes a face sticking his finger up at summer playfully who laughed loudly.

he spat out the toothpaste from his mouth rinsing it out with water, as he wiped his face with the towel, "see you downstairs?" summer nods her head as she watched michael walk away from the bathroom, his back muscles on show.

the davidson boy comes towards the bedroom smiling when he sees his coupled up partner in their shared bed, "ah," he set himself underneath the duvet covers as paige rested her head against his chest.

her hand on his stomach as michael then intertwined their fingers together smiling bringing her hand up to his lips.

"i'm in the big boys room now,"

adam said from his bed beside laura who slept with adam's arm underneath her head as michael kissed paige's cheek, "goodnight,"

"goodnight everyone,"

the lights switched off, as michael looked at his coupled up partner's face in the darkness, "i like where we are headed," michael hummed at his partner's comment, "paige, it's okay not to say i love you back, i understand," he said to her, as her hand went to his cheek, "i do, i just—"

he nods his head, "it's okay, i promise," his head moved forwards as he pressed a kiss onto her forehead, "don't stress yourself out over it," he tells her as he wrapped an arm around her waist, his blue eyes closing as he drifted off to sleep.

____

"morning,"

michael sat up against the headboard, his sensitive eyes adjusting to the bright light in the bedroom, "morning," the football player conversed, "how'd you guys sleep? mike, paigey?" dami loooed to the couple, "any cuddles? pillow talk?"

michael hummed leaning over putting on his sunglasses when his eyes still hurt, "there was loads of cuddling, paige is a cuddler man," dami nods his head as he looked back, "how was yours, dami?"

"it was amazing," the irish lad replied looking around the bedroom, "can you not tell, man? i'm talking to everybody in the morning," some of the islanders laughed at that.

michael was about to stand up from his bed where summer and josh came into the bedroom, with the girl coming onto her closest boy friend shared bed with a smile, "hi,"

the couple looked to summer's happy face, "i'm guessing good night's sleep?" summer nods her head, "amazing night's sleep," she tells them as michael smiled, "happy for you, sum," the girl smiled at michael's nickname.

"who's ready for the day?"

the boys all went outside towards the sun deck having their daily conversation after michael side looked laura who smiled at adam who spoke to her before walking away from their shared bed.

____

the davidson male was on the beanbag alongside the real estate agent with paige leaning her feet into the water, "your hair like mine, davide, every same breed," ekin-su said, "mediterranean hair,"

someone's phone went off as ekin gasped, "shit, shit," michael gets his phone into his hand seeing that he indeed get a text, "i've got a text!" the football player reads out, "islanders, finding love is thirsty work so it's time for a trip to the lips inn for today's boys vs girls challenge, wish you were beer, hashtag happy hour, hashtag wet and wild,"

the islanders all cheered as michael held out a hand for andrew to stand up, "challenge time!" the davidson lad kissed paige's cheek, "let's go!"

"no, it's boys versus girls so i can't be kissing you lot," billy said speaking to ekin-su and paige, "is it boys versus girls? it's gonna be—"

billy shook his head at davide, "i ain't kissing you lot," they laughed at billy's words, as the islanders all ran to their challenge, scooping the pint of beer into the glass after sliding across the slippery slope against his coupled up partner.

"all bark no bite," dami barked as michael chuckled at his friend patting his back. the first round was a draw between the two teams, the lads cheered when davide won the second round for them.

____

tasha had pulled michael for a quick chat, "hey, what's up?" the girl looked at her friend, "so i wanted to talk to you because—" michael furrowed his eyebrows, "—i'm gonna ask andrew to be my boyfriend,"

"what tonight?"

tasha nods her head as michael smiled so wide, "oh, my god," he said as he embraced tasha in his arms, "i am so happy for you guys," he tells his friend, "you and andrew are just made to be together, i knew it,"

tasha looked at michael, "thank you for always believing in us," the football player nods his head, "you two have been my favourite couple ever since i met you two," michael stated as he stands up embracing tasha in his arms, "if you need help on planning it, let me know,"

tasha nods her head as michael smiled at her once more before going to have a shower outside as the islanders all started to get ready for their evening.

michael once again had a shower outside where he feels soft hands on his stomach, opening his eyes seeing his coupled up partner, "hey, whatcha doing?"

paige smiled up at him, "it'll save water by us showering together," michael smiled at her words, "would it now?" paige hummed as michael wrapped his arms around her waist laughing.

____

once the islanders were all ready, they went outside getting their drinks from the counter in hand as andrew did the cheers, "right, cheers to the best summer of our lives, meeting literally the best people and making friends for life," the islanders all cheered.

tasha then pulled luca and dami to tell them the plan that she had told michael that she was going to do tonight.

where the three lads were speaking to andrew in the lounge, "um," michael went into his pocket, "i just got this to give you," andrew furrowed his eyebrows as michael handed him the piece of tissue.

michael went upstairs to where the islanders all were up on the terrace as tasha hid behind the kitchen counter, the football player looked to his coupled up partner with a smile.

the islanders all went into the bathroom tryna hide from andrew, "why are they tryna steal the show?" gemma said hearing andrew now walk downstairs.

"go, go,"

the islanders all went to the terrace seeing tasha at the firepit with her phone in hand with a big smile on her face, "i wanna see," michael moved paige in front of him to see their friends.

the islanders all cheered when andrew leaned in to kiss his now girlfriend, "whoo!" michael cheered loudly when he comes rushing downstairs, "boyfriend and girlfriend," he embraced his friend first, before hugging tasha in his arms, "i'm happy for you both, you deserve to be happy,"

paige looked at her coupled up partner who said those words to his closest friends.

michael now had his hand on his coupled up partner's waist, with a kind smile on his lips, where ekin-su phone then goes off, "islanders," she reads out, "can you all please gather at the firepit,"

"uh,"

michael kissed paige's forehead going towards the firepit hand in hand, when sitting at the firepit, michael's arm went around her waist, when adam's phone goes off, "the public have been voting their favourite girl and their favourite boy, those with the fewest votes are at risk of being dumped from the island tonight," he reads out.

michael makes a face, where davide's phone goes off, "the three girls who have received the fewest votes and therefore at risk, are.." he said.

dami's phone goes off, "..summer," he reads, as the girl stands up, where michael looked to his friend, where andrew's phone goes off, "coco," the said girl also stands up, as luca's phone goes off, "tasha,"

the girl stands up, "it's fine, i expected it," michael frowned looking to the girl, where it was the boy's turn now, as gemma's phone goes off, "the three boys who have received the fewest votes and therefore at risk, are.." she reads out.

paige looked at them when her phone goes off, "deji," the boy stands up after ekin read it out, michael ran a hand through his hair, where danica's phone went off, "josh," the boy stood up.

michael looked to his friend, where his phones goes off, "andrew," he then sees the boyfriend and girlfriend standing in front of them.

michael moved his arm taking out his phone seeing that he had got a text, "can all vulnerable islanders please stand in front of the firepit," he reads out as the vulnerable islanders did as said standing in front of their fellow islanders, when indiyah's phone went off, "one boy and one girl will be going home tonight, that decision is in the hands of the public,"

michael's head went down at that not wanting his closest friends to be leaving the love island villa.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

66.1K 1.7K 57
Formula 1 driver Blaise Hunter goes on one of the biggest dating shows to find love. After being single for 6 years due to her partner shot and kille...
4.4K 129 10
Butterflies in the stomach is what happens when you have a nervous feeling in your stomach. And coming into Love Island, this is what I wanted, I wa...
19.7K 424 30
Working long hours in a lab with your ex can put anyone off. But when you have an opportunity to go on Love Island, what's the worst thing that could...
848K 9.8K 53
Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell.