Ma freak || Ao'nung

By genyascumdump_

Ka'la born of another avatar like Kiri was adopted by the sully's. Seen as a jinx because of her appearance s... More

🐚✨disappointment
🐚✨ lessons
🐚✨ Time with Ronal - filler

Ka'la te Suli tìyawn'ite: Back Story

160 2 0
By genyascumdump_

Ka'la born of another avatar named Jordin Love that died trying to help Grace and Jake during the war with the sky people. By a miracle she was pregnant and gave birth to a girl two months after Neteyam was born.

Adopting the girl Neteryri fell in love with the little girl. She was special at least that's what she says. She grew up to be a mighty warrior skilled with a bow that her mother gifted her after she completed her training. It wasn't long til she was gifted her biological mom's scythe she used in the war.

Ka'la is shorter than Kiri standing at 6'10.

Body/face:

(Instead of the stripes she has spots that look like Jaguar and her eyes are green.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 165 7
You are Bruce Banners wife, you both went into hiding after his identity was revealed to keep you and your son safe. Five years later Shield need his...
188K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
4.9K 137 41
If you haven't watched Avatar 2 the way of Water, then you should totally do it!! This is another fanfic because I felt like it. I recently watched A...