power rangers cosmic fury

By shifa2298

This is a fanfiction written by me how cosmic fury could take place. More

Episode 1 : 'The journey begins'
Episode 2 : new foe
Episode 3: true love
Episode 4: Zayto's Past part : 1
Episode 5 : Zayto's Past part 2
Episode 6 : ' Amigo '
Episode 7 : ' Unforgettable '
Episode 8 : 'The rise of the dead '
Episode 9 : 'The dilemma '
Episode 10 ' Unexpected guest '
Episode 11 ' Lie '
a Lil update!
Episode 13 :- ' Life pt: 2 '
Episode 14 : ' Shake - up '
Episode 15 : Mystery : part 1
Episode 16 : Mystery : part 2
Episode 17 : Surprise
Episode 18 :- What now ?

Episode 12 : 'Life pt: 1 '

792 6 21
By shifa2298

Yes ...I know I haven't been posting.. it's hard but don't worry.. I will still continue it..
Episode description: This is about their childhood how they spent time as a child and what things did they go through.. Part 2 will be containing action and villains part ..  but I believe this is necessary for their character ... So I did it ..Hopefully you enjoy reading... 💙❤️

[ On Spaceship]

Everyone was sleeping in their rooms except for one ...it was way past their bedtime.. Amelia was sleeping peacefully but with enough consciousness that even a slight sigh would be easy to wake her up ..she dragged her arm across the bed in search of ollie but he wasn't there.... She was surprised and then heard water splashing sounds.. she opened her eyes it was ollie with a jug of water in his hand.

" Do you need water ami ? "

She stood a little still laying on the bed and replied with a yawn" What on earth are you doing at this time ?"

" Well technically we aren't on earth ..we are in space..I had gone to get some...water "

" At this time ?"

“ yes.. it is very important to be hydrated ”

" yeah ..fine whatever just let it be ... Sleep already "

" yep as you say m'lady "

He got down on bed and then went to sleep.

The next day at infirmary.

Aiyon came in with a tray of breakfast food “ So how do you feel now ? ” Orria “ Preety good ”

“ Here I brought you breakfast... Hope you like it though.. I made it ”

“ Thanks to you and all of the team I am really grateful for everything you are doing for me”

“ come on it's no big deal ... You are our friend.. we would always protect you and ...we owe you .. you helped us a lot when the sporix attacked pine ridge.. we are grateful for you ”

“ It was our pleasure protecting earth.. and I can say home.. ”

Ollie and Javi were in the drawing room .

Javi " Man what were you doing last night in the kitchen..that too shirtless ?" Ollie " What do you think ? ..I woke up to get some water " Amelia came in because she heard them " What happened..why are you both fighting " Javi " no ...we aren't fighting " Amelia " Ohh you both definitely are did you hear your own tones?" Ollie " No " Amelia " Whatever "

Zayto came in " Hey.. what's up people what are you doing? " Ollie " nothing .. really " Zayto " I actually had a question ...how did human babies spend their childhood?..I mean it must be interesting how different my childhood must be from yours " Javi " Well ..from where did you get the idea tho ?" " He got the idea from me " Fern and Izzy walked in together " I was actually talking to my cousin minh .. and we both ( her and minh ) actually spent a lot of childhood together so he overheard it and wanted to know about us " Aiyon came in there too " I am sure you can tell us something " Javi " Let's call ray...." everyone looked at him he hesitated but continued " and Solon too ..they also must be having something to share " " I will go get them " Saying that Aiyon left . Izzy " Soooo.... You call her ray now " Javi " Yess.. I mean is it a bad thing ?" Fern " No.. we were just asking " Amelia " So are you two talking - talking ( in an excited voice ) or talking - talking ( In a mid voice )" Javi " Well the second one ... I don't think she is interested in me " Izzy " Oh..I knew you were upto something " Ollie " Come on dude give her sometime...she isn't good at this stuff as much as I know " Reine " Who isn't good at what ?" Javi " NOTHING " Solon " ohh .. so why are we here gathered today ? " Zayto "Well because I want to know how humans spend their childhood ? " Reine " I would say earth childhood is mostly about worrying for exams then waiting for holidays and stuff.. spending time with your family.. It's the best part of your ‘life ’ ” Zayto " So tell me about your childhood...so who is going to start ? " " Izzy " Oh.. I will " Zayto " Yeah go ahead "

Izzy stood up started moving her hands and had more body language " well I actually was only 3 when my actual parents got divorced and then I was 7 when my mom married dad .. so I don't have that good of a start to my story ..but it was good from the time javi and I became siblings..... one of the best things was to annoy javi while waking javi him up to get to school and going school together and stuff but one thing that sticks to me is doing karoke together ..even though we find it a little cringe now.. but we still love it ..and then we would celebrate Christmas together ..one of my fewest times I remember .Dad always took us to many sports events .. he loved sports so much that is how I discovered my passion for sports..." Zayto " Well Seems you had a lot of fun " Izzy " ohh.. I did "

Zayto " So.. who's next ?" Javi " Well I got my passion for music from my mom she would listen to the best music and made my love for music grow ...and since Izz did talk about me I would like to tell that what she just said is what we experienced and that too all together so I don't have a different story except for not being the favourite child " Zayto giggled " fine .. fern would you like to go next ? " Fern " No.. I am good and there's nothing much to know from me " Izzy whispered to her " If you don't want to say it then I totally understand " Fern "hmm.. so.. yeah .. Nothing just you know having fun time with my cousin minh a lot playing tea parties and imagining we were princess.. Nothing much really "

Zayto gave a concerned yet satisfactory look " fine....Amelia " Amelia " Ohh... So I don't have that great childhood either you know because we'll I didn't have my parents I always wondered what happened to them  but don't get me wrong pop- pop was an amazing parent.. We would spend time together ..he would read me bedtime stories..and also a lot of story books specially fictional which were related to ghosts and Monster's .. I had amazing friends growing up in school and out of school.. so I was really happy with everything I had and I am still today with what I have " Zayto “ Only one thing what are bedtime stories?” Fern “ Those are stories that we read to kids before they go to bed ” Zayto “ wow seems interesting ”

Zayto " Ollie? " Ollie " Oh.. please don't ask me that cause I won't be able to lie to you " Zayto " Why what happened? " Ollie " The first ten years of my childhood were horrible! my parents were always fighting and they got divorced when I was 4 so for the next 6 years of my life they both were fighting in the court for me .. who will keep the child and after a lot of court sessions My mom finally won and thankfully I was never at that place again ...then we started world wide tour so things got better..and .. I saw everything from the great Wall of china to the liberty statue in New York ... Everything... It was a wild tour .. I learned fencing..karate.. theatre..ballet ..” Zayto “ What is ballet?” Solon “ It's a dance form ...Reine told me that they both were together in ballet and many other classes ” Ollie “ Yes ...my mom and her mom were really close so it was common for us to keep meeting and be close friends ” Zayto “ ohh why didn't you told us that you were a dancer ?” Ollie “ We'll I was pretty embarrassed to talk about the fact that I took ballet classes ” Reine “ The only class you didn't get at the top of but we're still good at ” Izzy “ Wow ” they all laughed away the talk ...

Amelia “ How was your childhood? Back on rafkon I mean ... it really must be very different from ours ” Aiyon “ Ohh my time on rafkon was amazing ” Izzy “ So won't you tells us about it ? ” Aiyon “ I'm down .. zayto ? ” Zayto “ yeah ..but  why don't you go first ?  ”

Aiyon “ So when the baby is born there is a huge ceremony kept for naming the baby it's wonderful.... But there's a catch parents only do it for their first child..mostly ... Then our giffa day which is what we call to our actual day we are born ... Just like how birthday is celebrated on earth ... then  at okoro which is our school .. we learn so many activities from there dancing.. fighting.. painting.. music .. everything.. I even met Zayto there and since then we were inseparable... except for one time though .. We had many friends ...and we had such a good time ... And we all were pretty good friends too when we became knights”

Orria entered “ What's happening here ? ” Reine went ahead and helped her sit down .

Javi “ Aiyon and Zayto were telling about their childhood back on rafkon ” Reine “ And now since you are here .. would you like to say something too ? ” Orria “ Sure.. but let Aiyon continue first ”

Izzy “ So that ceremony only for the elder child  ” Aiyon “ Yes, Only for the older / first child ” Fern “ That seems cool as an only child ” Ollie “ Agreed ” They all laughed away as they sat down chatting about different traditions on rafkon .

Fern “ Wait what a Hove ? ” Orria “ Yes that's what the name they selected for me first but my grandparents stood their ground and told I shall be named Orria ” Aiyon “ Cool ...my brother did the same for me ..  I was actually supposed to be named Aura .. but my brother  ...said that it wasn't good so he named me Aiyon going against my parents wishes ” “ We'll it's always good to have more support ” Javi said hugging her sister from the side ..

Solon “ Zayto aren't you gonna say something?” Zayto replied in a heavy voice seeming that he was holding his tears back “ Well my childhood wasn't exactly as you'd think you know ... It was very nice until my father became a knight .. and he would go on battlefield and we would always be away from him .... And since I was the elder child ...I had many responsibilities ..my dad was always away from us .. because of his work .. and then it was me who had to take care of mom and my sister... I took care of them since I was 10 and then It was really difficult for me take to care...of the family after .. I...I ...lost him .. I was only 15 at that point ... ” a smile raised on his face “ But with a much needed support from my mom and friends.. Aiyon... Cam...Adnis ..Dena .. and many other.. everything worked out.. And then I became a knight at 17 ... My mom and sister  were really proud of me.. I had so much fun when I was knight with cam , dena , Aiyon .. and Adnis  he was the best in studies.. so he became a royal minister..of Alvis .. after two years he came back seeking blessings from me to get married to my sister.. . My sister was happy .. and even though I only saw her for like once in a year .. I was really happy ..everything was perfect.. me .. criya .. mom.. everything but the sporix battle it took away everything from me I ever had . ” Amelia was standing so she came down on her knees and with a smile said “ You were and are really brave Zayto .. I can't even imagine what you went through.. and I know loosing someone is hard and knowing that they would never come back is worser ” Fern “ but you were and are strong... ” Solon “ My child we all are proud of you ”  Javi “ And we all will always be with you ” Izzy “ And we promise that... They all came together and did a group hug .. .. but then the intruder alarm went off ... Reine “ Looks like someone came to give company ” Fern “ So what are we waiting for let's go ”

They all stood and teleported....

You will get action and more drama and story in part two.. I just wanted to share it as so you know more about the characters and why are they like this . Hope you enjoyed reading.. 💙❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1K 44
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* π’π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”ˆβž€ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—”π—₯𝗬 π——π—¨π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ When an army of powerful alien being...
10.4K 473 44
I don't freaking know man. Just read it and see if it fits your vibe. Read on your own risk....
26.1K 223 41
So this is obviously an Outsiders fanfic, and it's the first one I've written on Wattpad.
251K 3.5K 43
This is a fanfic about mainly Grayson Dolan and (Y/N).