Mafia's little maid / yoonseo...

By thehobafluffz

Suga, a name which is enough to bring the whole world on it's knees. The most merciless mafia, a cruel devil... More

Little information
: 2 : "Name him Yoongi!"
: 3 : "Transfer!?"
: 4 : The black mension
: 5 : "He's a devil!"
: 6 : "M- master?!"
: 7 : " You deserve punishment!"
: 8 : His regret
: 9 : Reminding him!
: 10 : Hoseok's condition
: 11 : "He's drunk!"
: 12 : "I've told you!"
: 13 : Jealousy 🔞🔞
: 14 : His Ignorance
: 15 : Worse Health
: 16 : Gotta Go
: 17 : Behaviour changing??
: 18 : Not even myself!
: 19 : No way in hell!
: 20 : Do I really love him?
: 21 : "I do!"
: 22 : Tease 🔞🔞
: 23 : Tease pt-2 👀🔞
: 24 : Pleasure!
: 25 : "It was for you only!"
: 26 : "I'll protect him!"

: 1 : The replacement

864 61 24
By thehobafluffz

A/n pov:

In a mension, where lives the most richest businessman of the world. Where, the living room is filled with few sets of luxurious couches, designer staircases and many more expensive things that no one has even seen before.

There, a boy is sitting on one of those luxury couch, with his suitcase and a bag right beside him. Anyone can tell he belong with this mension, by his clothes and the way he's sitting.

He has red hair, small body but not too small. He's wearing a white tshirt with blue jeans and blue jeans over coat with colourful shoes.

But in real, he doesn't. The clothes he's wearing were the best outfit he had. And his shoes were not new. It's his old shoes which are customised by his friend who works in an art gallery.

He's ready to stand up and greet everyone who'll pass by him, as he's really nervous.

In the mean time, he's also looking around him, admiring the beauty of the house, where he's about to start working.

That boy hasn't seen this much luxury before in his whole life time. He's so pleased with every single thing present there.

"Aah you're here! I've been waiting for you." A man in his middle age said from middle of those beautifully designed stairs.

A woman is also with him, absolutely his wife. She doesn't look like her age, she looks much younger than she should be.

The boy immediately stood up and bowed to him, while saying, "Yes, sir!"

The couple walked down the stairs so elegantly that they seems to be the rulers of this mension.

The lady looked upto the boy in a motherly manner and pat his head. The boy became a little comfortable but not totally as he knew she's the mistress he's going to work under.

Both of them sat across him on the other couch amd signalled him to sit down too, and he did.

"So, Jung Hoseok! Right!?" She questioned. "Yes mam!" He nod while bowing.

"Your sister told me about you. And also that you're really hard working person." The woman said and he nodded.

"First of all, congratulations on your sister's selection. She really worked hard for it." The man said talking about his sister.

"That's all because you supported and encouraged her sir." Hoseok politely said.

"You really seem to be a good person." The man laughed a bit. "So as you know you have to work for 16 hours continuously. Could you be able to do it?" The women asked.

"It's not a big deal for me. I have to earn, so that my sister can concentrate on her studies without worrying about money!" Hoseok explained.

"Ok, we understand. But we have a rule here." That woman looked serious this time. "What is it?" Hoseok asked  out of curiosity.

"There's only ladies are working as maids, so you have to dress like them too!" She strictly said.

"You mean I have to wear the dress my sister used to wear while she was working here!" He excitedly asked.

"Yes, but why are you becoming happy?" She asked in confusion.

"I actually loved that dress so much! I even wore it sometimes when she wasn't around. It looks so cute!" He said in excitement.

"You're so innocent!" The couple said at once while smiling. "And more thing." The old man said.

"What is it sir?" He started getting nervous again.

"You're sister told us that you go to dance classes on weekends, so give you leave on weekends. I wanna ask to you, do you need it?" The woman asked out of curiosity to know his answer.

"It's alright if you give me half day leave. I can work from 3 to 10 pm after my classes." Hoseok suggested.

"Will you be able to do work after your classes?" The man wasn't believing it enough.

"I used to do part time job after my classes so no need to worry about it." Hoseok laughed nervously.

"Ok, you're hired! Mrs Choi!" The woman called someone as an another woman came in living room. She don't look old but not young too.

"Yes mam!" She bowed to her. "Show hoseok his room. He's going to work here from now on." The woman said and Mrs Choi bowed to her.

"Please come with me." Mrs Choi said to Hoseok as he stands up and bowed to the women and walked behind Mrs Choi.

Mrs Choi showed him his room and left from there.

Hoseok pov:

I entered my room and couldn't believe on my eyes. It's twice bigger than my previous room.

A window wall right beside my bed. I've always dreamt to have it. The bed looks so fluffy.

It also had a walk in closet, but i don't have this much clothes to put in it. (nervous laugh) The bathroom is also so neat and clean.

And there's a TV too. But i don't have enough time to watch anything. I flopped myself on the bed and it was so comfortable.

After some time, i heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door, there's an another maid holding a mini trolley bag.

I gave her a questionable look. "This is for you. Get ready and come downstairs, you have to work from today!"

The maid said and I took the trolley bag. "Thank you!" I bowed to her.

I closed the after she left. I put that bag on my bed and opened it. It's my  maid uniform.

The suitcase contains:

- few skirts.
- few aprons.
- two pair shoes.
- four pair of white long length socks.
- few headbands and wristbands.
- some chockers.

I didn't wasted any time and wore it. I looked myself in the mirror and like always i look so cute. It is coming to the half length of my thighs and the puffed sleeve is coming to the half way of my forearm.

Thr frock is plain and black in color, but it has white frill on neck and sleeve ends and also on the end of the frock. The socks were coming up to my knees, so only a few inches of my legs were showing.

I have to wear an apron upon it too, which has some frill, my headband and wristband got some frills too.

The straps of arpron makes a 'x' on my back and when you tie them all together it'll make a big bow on my lower back. I first thought of wearing shorts underneath the skirt but it already has so many layers in it, so no need of shorts. (he's wearing his underwear)

The only problem i have with this is, this dress is tight. And I have an hourglass body shape and this dress is bringing up my waist curves and even my booty curves which i don't like it at all.

I loosened my apron straps and it made my curves less visible. After this I went downstairs,to help in some works.

( I'm not good at giving details, so please understand this. ╥﹏╥)

Oh sorry i didn't introduced myself. I'm Jung Hoseok, nice to meet you all nice peoples.

The one and only reason I get ready to work here is for my sister, Jung jiwoo's  studies. Our parents died when we were young.

She was only 13 years old when she started working here. She send me to school but she studied at home till late night. After 10 years of her hard work she got admission in a big University in USA.

The couple i was talking with downstairs, are Mr and Mrs Min the owner of this mension. They supported my sister alot.

They literally adopted us when our parents died, but my sister wanted to be self dependent. So they let her work in their mension.

I used to live in a rented room, I also helped my sister by working in part time jobs. It wasn't much, but it was enough to pay my rent of the house.

We went through a lot, now everything is just going on it's place. It gives me a comforting feeling.

Let's meet in the next chapter nice peoples. Take care of yourself 💗.

-: To be continued :-

Sorry for this quite surprise.😃

Actually my school is starting from tomorrow, and I will return home at 1 pm. That's why.

And it's raining heavily in my area since morning. I wish that it will rain tomorrow, so that I won't have to go to school.

I know this chapter is boring but what to do? I have to tell you all about their past life and all. So bear it somehow.

And don't worry your main character is going to show up in the next chapter.

Stay updated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 3.1K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
463 8 28
Disclaimer: I do not own BTS. They are their own people. Jung Hoseok, lived a pretty normal life from the time he was born up until his teen years. H...
51.6K 1.2K 28
[ Currently sitting on a stool at the bar being drunk Tae was blabbering, Jungkook's eyes were fixed on him starring him intensely, Suddenly Jungkoo...
13.6K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...