Begin Again(KimXi)

By TeamKX

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Special chapter

Chapter 13

1.1K 18 1
By TeamKX

Veronica's POV

"Follow them and make sure when I see her,she'll be in the hospital fighting for her life."

Today has been a stressful day.I had a mall show to invite people to watch our movie.Nathan wasn't there because he asked for a one week vacation.I was okay with it until they told me he left with his girlfriend.I know deep in my heart that he loves me too.He just doesn't know it yet.I will not stop until he feels the same.I love him and I won't let him get away.

His girlfriend is hideous.I don't get what he sees in her,she's only a journalist.I make more money than her,Nathan will have a better future and good looking kids when he ends up with me.

"Whatever happens,don't tell anyone that you work for me."I hung up and went home.

Nathan's POV

"Wake up,sleepyhead."I said kissing her lips.She immediately opened her eyes and pushed me away.

"Why so grumpy?Are you still tired?I already checked us in,do you want me to carry you?"

"Babe,I just woke up.You don't kiss me when I just woke up."she told me rubbing her eyes.

"Why not?"

"Everyone has bad breath when they just woke up."

"So?I don't care."

"Can you carry me to my room?"

"I'll be glad to my queen."Kaylee put her arms around my neck and I got carried her while she slept on my chest.I rook the elevator and people looked at us.

"She's lucky to have you."An old lady whispered.I smiled at her.Another lady in the hallways told me that we're a good looking couple.We finally got to our hotel room and I carefully laid her down on the bed.I then went back to my car to get our things.

My manager called me as I was closing the trunk of my car.

(Nathan,some pictures from your vacation came out.When youget back,you're gonna have to either deny or admit your relationship with Kaylee.If you deny it,they'll probably link Veronica to you but if you admit it,you're gonna have a lot of interviews and people might not watch your movie.)

"But if I deny it,Kaylee will get jealous."

(She understands your work and if you explain it to her,I'm sure she'll also understand.)

"I don't know...someone is already threatening her."

(What?!Is she okay?What happened?)

"Someone tried to kill her underwater when we went to the beach."

(Next time you're taking a vacation,it'll be private where no press will see you.Tell me when you've decided.)

"I'll call you as soon as I can.I still have to call room service for Kaylee to eat."

(That'd be great,be careful next time okay?)

"Yup.Bye."I went to our room and unpacked her things first then mine.After two hours,I ordered room service.

"Babe,"she called.I sat at the edge of the bed and smiled at her.There was a knock on the door.I opened it and took the food.

"Food's here,want me to feed you?"

"No thanks,I can manage."she sat up and looked around.

"I'm sorry I slept for so long."

"It's fine.You needed it."

"Let's eat so you can go to sleep." she told me putting food on her spoon and bringing it towards my mouth.I opened my mouth and ate the food.

"They have good food."I said while chewing.She tried some and nodded.

"You unpacked my things?"I nodded and smiled.

"Thank you."she told me pinching my cheeks.

"What can I do to repay you for doing things for me?"she asked.

"Hmm...a kiss every hour."

"But...that's too mu--"I stopped her by kissing her.

Kaylee's POV

He continued kissing me and I responded to his kisses.I stopped it before something else happens.

"That only counts as one."he immediately said.

"What?!That should count as five hours."

"One."

"Five hours or no deal."He sighed.

"Fine."

"Good.Now,I'll go take a shower while you sleep."I got up and put the plate away.I opened the drawers and got new clothes.

"I'll miss you."he told me while smiling widely.I threw a pillow at him and went in before he sees my face burning.

Nathan's POV

I turned the tv on while waiting for Kaylee to finish in the shower.I know she told me to sleep but I'm trying to decide if I should tell her now or wait.I tried to decide while she was still in the bathroom.

"Babe!"she yelled.

"Huh?Uh...when did you get out?"

"Five minutes ago.What;s wrong?Did you not hear me?"

"Nothing."I said averting her gaze.

"Spill it."

"What?"

"Tell me what's bothering you."I sighed.I guess I should tell her now.

"It's about my work."

"Is it about Veronica?"I nodded.

"My manager said that I should either deny us or admit our relationship.I don't know what to do."

"Just ignore it."

"But the public already knows about you."

"Dang it!If it wasn't for that Veronica!"

"What should I do?"

"Do what you think is best."

"Are you okay with the press invading our privacy?"

"No..."

"Is it okay for you if I get linked with Veronica again?"

"No.But I'd rather let you deny our relationship than the press invading our privacy."

"Then it's settled.But, promise me one thing."

"What is it?"

"That you won't believe anything Veronica says about me and her."

"Of course not."

"Good."I kissed her quickly.

Kaylee's POV

It bothers me that no matter what I choose,our relationship is still affected.Nice job Kaylee,this is what you get for being in a relationship with a heartthrob.I told myself.I stayed longer than I planned in the shower until someone knocked on the door.I turned the shower off and cover my body and hair with a towel before opening the door halfway.

"Yes?"Nathan looked at me from head to toe and licked his lips.He stayed quiet for awhile until I snapped at him.

"Uh..I just wanted to ask what's taking you so long."

"Sorry.I'll get dressed."I closed the door and started drying myself.After 5 minutes,I got out.

Nathan's POV 

I looked at her from head to toe.Oh my gosh,I am gonna have an even harder time to sleep tonight.

"Uh..I just wanted to ask what's taking you so long."

"Sorry.I'll get dressed."she closed the door and I sighed.If she didn't close it soon enough,I'm afraid something was going to happen.Five minutes later,she got out of the bathroom and I started sweating.Her scent was spreading in the room.Oh god help me!

"Hey are you okay?"she asked checking my temperature with the back of her hand.

"Uh...yeah."

"Why are you pale?"

"It's nothing.Uh...are you gonna do anything?"

"Want me to bake?"

"Sure."she smirked.Does she know how much I'm trying to control myself?

"Babe,relax."she said while opening the bag of flour.

"I can't.I don't know how much more I can control myself.I should've gotten two rooms."I sighed.

"Do you not want me here?"

"No,don't get me wrong babe,I love it when you're right next to me.It's just hard to control you know?"

"I love you!"she yelled while turning the oven on.

"Love you too."I said.I hope that she doesn't get mad at my decision.

After their vacation...

Nathan and Kaylee went back to work relaxed.

"Kaylee,you're glooming.Looks like our plan worked."Margaret said.

"What plan?"

"Uh..nothing.How was your vacation?"

"Margaret,what is it?"

"Nothing,so did you finish that story?"she said obviously trying to avert the topic.

"Margaret Ally Collins,spill it!"

"You got hospitalized due to the lack of oxygen not over fatigue."she confessed.

"What?!So I could've went to work that whole week?Margaret!Why?"

"Nathan missed you.He wanted to spend as much time with you before he le--"

"Margaret,you better continue that sentence."she sighed.

"Okay,fine.Nathan's leaving next week for a taping in France.He'll be there for about a month."

"What?!How could he not tell me this!"I gathered my things and walked out of my office while dialling Nathan's number.

(Hey,babe.)

"Can you meet me in fifteen minutes?"

(Sure.Why?)

"We need to talk."

(I'll pick you up.)

"No need,meet me at Starbucks."

(Is there something wr--)I hung up.Why didn't he tell me?I drove to Starbucks and waited for him.I called my boss saying that I have an emergency.After a couple minutes,he arrived all happy.He tried kissing my cheek but I avoided him.I went straight to the point.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were going to France next week?"

"Babe,I didn't want--"

"I thought you said you would never lie to me?"I said wiping my tears.

"Babe,"he took my hand but I whisked it away.

"Babe,I didn't want to ruin our vacation."I stood up and left wiping my tears.

"Babe!"he yelled.I drove home and called my mom.

(Sweetheart,you have to understand him.I know he lied to you but he just didn't wanna ruin your vacation.Maybe he was about to tell you.Talk to him.It's the only way you can solve your problems.Don't waste time.)

"Thanks mom,I love you."

(We love you sweetheart and remember that we're always here for you.)We hung up and I just sat on my bed ignoring his calls.I lied down and fell asleep.

Nathan's POV

I know I should've told her.It was stupid of me.I've been trying to call her for the past hour but she hasn't answered.I called Margaret to ask her if she knew where she was.

(I'm sorry Nathan but I don't know.She just stormed out of the office.)

"It's okay,thank you."I drove to our condo and knocked on her door.

"Babe,if you're in there,please open the door."No one answered and so I opened her door with my spare key.

"Babe,"I called.She was sleeping but was awakened by my footsteps.Her eyes were swollen.

"Get out!I don't want to see you!"she got up and started pushing me towards her door.

"Babe,please,let's talk."

"Leave!"she yelled.I knelt down on both knees and hugged her.

"Babe,please,I'm sorry."

"Get out!I don't wanna see your face!"

"Please,let's talk."I hugged her but she pulled away.

"Please,just get out!"

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me."

"Fine!Stay here all you want,I'm leaving."she tried getting out but I stopped her.I held her face.

"Babe,please,just listen to me."I wiped her tears.

"I know,I'm stupid.Trust me,I was going to tell you.I just wanted to spend time with you and not worry about anything for at least a week."She removed my hands from her face.Her tears started falling again.

"But you lied to me.What's worst is I found out from someone else.You could've been cheating and I wouldn't know about it."

"Babe,you know I would never cheat on you."

"And what assurance do I have that you won't? You already lied to me."

"Babe,you know me better."

"I thought I did.I should've known.After all,all guys are the same.If you can't tell me the truth maybe we should just breakup."I felt a stab in my chest.I didn't know what to say.Tears started welling up.I swallowed to get my voice back.

"Babe,please tell me your just joking."

"Do I look like I am?Enjoy your trip to France,I hope this is the last time I'll see you.Thank you for everything."My tears fell and I held her arms.

"Babe please,let's talk about this."

"It's over Nathan,there's nothing to talk about."I knelt down.

"I can't live without you.Babe,please."She wiped her tears.

"You're gonna have to.Go,please before I call the guards to escort you."I got up and slowly walked to her door.I could barely see the way anymore.My tears were clouding up my vision.My heart's breaking into pieces every step I take out of her condo.I slowly looked back at her.She was getting her things.

"Kaylee,you were here first.I'm moving out."she ignored me and continued packing.I got out and fell to the floor and just broke down.My life is useless.I managed to get in my room and started punching my wall.I heard her door close.I don't have the strength to stop her.I'd rather die now.This is all my fault.I thought she would understand.I can't believe I just lost my life.

Kaylee's POV

I took a deep breath and reached for another tissue box.My tears continued to fall.I don't want a long distance relationship,even if it's only a month.I'd rather feel the heartbreak now than feel it over and over again.I already miss my parents,I don't wanna feel alone.I sighed and drove my car.I stopped at a restaurant to find hotels I can stay in for now.I called Margaret.

(What's wrong with you?Why would you break up with him for a stupid reason?)

"Meet me in 21 club."

(Are you okay?You sound sick.)

"I'm fine,I just need you right now."

(I'll be there in five.)

"See you."I hung up.Kaylee,you can do this,you can live without him.You've done it before you can do it again.Margaret came.I told her everything that happened.

"Oh my gosh,come here."I went to her and we hugged each other.

"Just let it all out."she told me caressing my back.

"Why does this always happen to me?"

"Kaylee,it's been proven by scientists that you'll fall in love an average of seven times before you find the one.Trust me,it'll all be worth it."

"Seven times?This is my second one and I don't think I can take anymore."

"I'll always be here for you Kaylee,no matter what."

"Thank you.I'm lucky that I have you."

"That's what friends are for.So...wanna go shopping?We'll go to the spa too.My treat."

"Sure."

"We'll show him what he's missing."she mumbled.

"Please,I don't wanna talk about him." 

"Okay,okay."

"I'll get over him."I said to myself.We got to the mall and started shopping.I saw a couple walking together hand in hand.I sighed,nothing's forever,they'll breakup.

"Kaylee!"I looked to see who it was.Margaret was ten feet away from me.I've been staring at the couple.I walked towards her.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Let's go?I heard they have a sale.We should get some dresses."My phone rang.Margaret looked at me.He was calling.I clicked the end button,deleted his number and turned my phone off.

"That's better,let's go?"We went in the store and she started picking clothes for me.I just nodded and turned my phone back on to play some games.I was about to beat my score when he called again.I ended the call and continued playing.

"Kaylee,does this look good?"Margaret asked holding a blue dress with sequins around the neckline.I nodded and continued playing.He called again.

"Quit calling me!"I yelled.Everyone was looking at me.Margaret put the clothes down and dragged me out of the store.

"Kaylee,give me your phone so he won't call you again.We're getting you a new number."I handed her my phone and we went to Verizon to get a new phone and number.I was looking through my old contacts list to transfer my friends' phone numbers then I texted all of them that I got a new number.

Nathan's POV 

I miss her so much.She was my life.If I just told her the truth,maybe I might still have her.How could I be so stupid!I've been trying to call her to convince her to think it through.Maybe she was just shocked and anger got over her.I tried calling her friend but she won't answer.I dialled her parents' number to apologize.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Adams,I didn't mean to hurt her.If I could go back in time I would.Please tell her I'm terribly sorry and I hope we can still fix things."

(I'm not going to ask why but whatever it is I hope you guys fix it.You're not getting any younger.)

"Yes Mrs.Adams,I will fix this.I'll get her back."

(I hope so.I'll talk to her too.)

"Thank you and I'm really sorry."We hung up and I went to taping.

"Nathan!Focus!This is the 15th take."The director yelled at me.

"Sorry,sir."I sighed and we did another take.

"Good job,let's take five.Nathan,I need to talk to you."I went over to him and we talked.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry sir,It's just...personal problems."

"Please leave your problems at home.We have a presscon in two months.Right when you get back from France.We need to be productive."

"Yes,sir.I apologize."He nodded.

"Alright,let's get rolling."I stood up and we started taping again.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 698 20
ION EVEN GOTTA SAY IT... Y'ALL ALREADY KNOW!!!!
84.1K 1.4K 34
13 0 8
❝ 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀. 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹...
17K 1K 25
❱ 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗏𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖽, 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗮 𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗃𝗂𝗇 ❝ 𝗄𝗈 𝗒𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗆 𝗑 𝖿𝖾�...