โœฎ ๐ต๐’œ๐‘…๐ต๐ผ๐ธ โœฎ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...

By SLUTT444GIOO

๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ'๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—โœฐ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โœฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โœฐ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœฐ

5.5K 143 72
By SLUTT444GIOO

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐊𝐀𝐑'𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐄
@𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚
✰✰✰
05/18/22 ** 1:12pm
📍Miami, FL

YOU AND KHIA WERE CURRENTLY sitting on the stools in the kitchen that was behind a island counter so y'all were facing the living room and could see everything.

khia propped the camera up in front of y'all on the counter using the stand as you strolled through the questions on your phone.

"you ready?" she asked and you nodded as she turned the camera on "hey y'all" she said and you looked up "hey whores it's me, liyah" you smiled "and i'm khia" she laughed.

"so basically we posted on our stories telling y'all to ask us some questions for this q&a that we are about to do and y'all asked a lot" you said and she nodded "deadass, you wanna go first?" she asked.

"nah you can go first" you replied "ight, ima start small" she said "what is your favorite color?" she said, reading off her phone "pink n lavender" you replied "what's yours?" you asked.

"baby blue n yellow" she said "that wasn't really a question so ima ask you something else" you said and she gave you a thumbs up "what is your biggest pet peeve about liyah?" you asked with a smile.

"omfg" she said while clapping her hands together while laughing "when i tell y'all dis girl is the most complicated motherfucker in the world" she said "she literally can have the most cutest outfit on with the most beautiful hair and she will literally take ds off" she said and you laughed.

"plus she know every fuckin body so you can't go in public with her without gettin stopped and her attitude is so disrespectful" she said "okay but that's not my fault" you laughed "any fuckin ways" you laughed.

"does liyah talk to kingcid or jwondr, relationship wise?" she repeated with her eyebrows raised "why y'all always assuming dat i'm datin one of my homeboys" you laughed "NO, we don't talk" you said.

"mhm" she hummed while side eyeing you "girl bye, would y'all ever link with kai n duke, W 2 man?" you said, repeating the question making you laugh "FUCK YEA" khia said, having you weak "i mean not 2 man but to chill? yea" you replied.

"you trippin" she said while shaking her head "you think ima go wit kai?" you questioned "yes cause duke my man" she said "nah buddy" you replied "take one fa da team" she said and you laughed.

"don't get me wrong, kai is not ugly but is he for me? ionk, unless y'all prove me otherwise" you said "okayyy, when kay n liyah gon stop playin and get together?" she repeated as both of y'all bursted out laughing.

"dat shit is not on der" you said "istg" she laughed as she showed you the question on her phone "hell naw, ain't nobody playin we is not gettin together" you said "anywho, what are y'all's relationship status?" you said.

"i'm young n turnt aka single" you said "ionk, i got a roommate atm" she said and you busted out laughing "nigga do i look like a roommate?" dougie said, hitting her upside her head.

"ight now cause you not rey touch her" you said, hitting him back "damn, heavy handed ass" he said, rubbing his chest "dats watchu get, how old are y'all?" she asked "12" you replied "9" she said.

"jenn come here for this question" you said "yoo" she said as she stood behind you while rolling up "get a lil closer" you said, grabbing her hand "what's da question" she said "does jenn have the waaaapp?" you said, sounding like buba.

"mmcht, gtf" she laughed as she walked off "there goes yall answer" khia said "bullshit" you laughed "do y'all want kids in the future and if so, how many?" she read out loud "i actually do want a son but who gon push dat lil mf out?" you said having them dead.

"no yall laughin like i'm bein fr like i deadass don't know where i'm gon get him from" you said "i want a daughter tho" khia said "type shi" you said "how do y'all put up wit dat big ass friend group?" you said, reading the question.

"dats the thing, we don't" khia said and you nodded "exactly like dey so aggravating" you said "right, do y'all have any siblings and if so, how many?" she read "i got 3 brother, they teenage triplets and dey aggravating" you said.

"yea every time she go to her mom house dey be whooping her ass" khia said while laughing "no they don't fight fair and i don't either like dey always gotta jump me" you laughed "ds be hilarious but yea i got a lil sister she like 7" khia said.

"are y'all loyal?" you read "i am, she not" khia said and your jaw dropped as you turned to look at her "excuse me?" you said and they laughed "your excused but anyways" she said while laughing.

"this is for you, dee said if he shoots his shot would he miss?" she laughed "bruh where df is you pullin dese names from, yo ass crack? like which dee" you laughed "dee billz" she laughed.

"yes, you would miss terribly but if you was talkin bout deeplay4keeps then he would've made ds perfectly" you said with a smile on your face "bruh im fuckin weak" khia said while holding her stomach.

"ik good n damn well dee did not say ds" kyle said while laughing as he walked over to yall "istg, look" khia said, showing him "nah wtf" kyle said while laughing as he walked away.

"that was a good laugh" khia said "smh, who is y'all favorite youtubers at the moment?" you said "ion even be watching youtube fr but yk she gone say jwondr n kingcid" she said and you mugged her.

"stop playin on my top cause yk damn well i wasn't gon say dat" you said "anywayssss i've been watching a lot of jayda wayda lately soo" you shrugged "what are 3 things dat turn you on?" she said.

"neck tats, grey sweats, if you wash yo ass and smell good" you said "ma'am that is 4, i said 3" she said "well i just had to let da ppl know" you said and she laughed.

"what's a huge turn off in a guy?" you asked "if his name is arion, next" she said and you laughed "he gon kick yo ass" you said while laughing "what are the last 2 songs yall listened to?" she read.

"treat me like somebody by tink and i don't wanna fall inlove by KYLE" you said "i wished you loved me by tynisha keli and expedite the letter by durk" khia said "victoria secret or bath & body works?" you read.

"ouuu dats hard because both of them are good stores but if i had to choose i would say victoria secret because they have both underclothes and perfume" khia said and you nodded.

"what is your body count?" she asked with a slight grin on her face "idk why people make it seem like i get passed around but in reality my body count is deadass 2" you said "say you stg" setty yelled.

"istg, ian gon say da 2 ppl tho" you said "whisper in my ear" she said and you covered your mouth as you whispered the names 'kay & your old high school sweetie', "i knew it" she laughed.

"what do y'all do on yall free time?" you read "shake ass" you and khia said at the same time before laughing "do y'all have any phobias?" khia read "hy, i hate bugs ds nasty especially spiders n roaches" you said and she agreed.

"do y'all want or have a pet?" she read "i don't have any pets but i want a yorkie so bad" you said "yea ion got no pets either but i want a shih tzu like dey so cute" khia said "fr but that was the last question" you said.

"yup so how we gon end dis??" she said "ionk how to do this youtube shit other than sayin hit da like button and subscribe" you said "you forgot to say turn in post notifications" she laughed.

"hell naw, we ending it right hea" you said and she laughed.

A/N: ik y'all been waiting but i was too busy worried bout my jayklickin book🙄🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 15.6K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
36.2K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
47.4K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...