Love Hurts, Real Love Heals

By Azsan6

Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 44
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45

Part 21

636 64 5
By Azsan6

-not edited-

While Tae is enjoying Tee's misery he doesn't even remember about his meeting that he needs to rush into. He thinks Sara already handled the problem, maybe make a new appointment or cancel the meeting. He wants to stay here more than go to the meeting right now.

Tee shivers a little making Tae feels guilty a little bit, he doesn't mean to make Tee like this but they need to wait for the new sets of clothes.

"Tee" callas Tae when Tee is hugging himself while leaning on the wall, beside him but outside the toilet.

"Hm?" Ask Tee, he is already pale and that's make Tae becomes more worried.

"You can turn off the air conditioner, sit on the sofa to warm yourself" informs Tae, he did feels cold but he still can stand it.

"It's okay khun, I'm still wet" Tee shakes his head rejecting the offer, he doesn't want tower the couch that look more expensive than his salary.

"But you are cold" Tae frowns when Tee doesn't want to follow his suggestion, Tee can get sick if he continues to stay like this

"It's okay" mutters Tee with shaky voice.

Tae sigh and walks out from the toilet, he doesn't care if he wet the floor in his office anymore. He pulls Tee's wrist but Tee try hard to stay where he is standing. While they are playing push and pull, Tae slips and become close to Tee making Tee glued to the wall. Both of them are surprised to see their faces are really close, their nose almost touch eachother.

"Darvid Kreepolrek!" A voice shocked both of them making Tee push Tae away from him fast

"Mae?!" Tae is super shocked, what is his mother doing here? At a wrong time at that.

Tee is scared and shocked, he wants to run away from this place so bad. he doesn't want to be scolded.

"What is this?! Who is this?! What are you thinking doing something like that in your office?!" Ying's voice booms inside the office. She is really angry.

"Who is he?!" Ask Ying, her eyes shooting lasers to Tee's eyes making Tee feels so small and wants to hide so bad. Tee hides behind Tae because he is really scared.

"Who are you?!" When Ying walk to them Tae push Tee inside the toilet and ask Tee to stay in there, he guard the door so that his mother can't enter it.

"I can explain mae, please sit down first" Tae look helpless but serious, he looks into his mother's eyes hoping his mother will be calm and do as he says.

Ying huff but go to the sofa to sit, she orders Sara to bring  cold water for her, she feels hot.

Ray arrived soon after everything becomes more calmer, Tae thanks Ray and take both of their clothes. Tae enters the toilet, Tee is still shaking and more paler now.

"I'm sorry Tee. Wear this" Tee takes the shirt and pant that look bigger than his usual size but that's all he has now.

Tee quietly wearing everything, he is really scared and doesn't know what to do right now.

Tae wipes Tee's hair to make he it dry a little bit and touch Tee's cold cheeks. He smiles at Tee a little bit hoping Tee will feel better but he knows it won't. He knows his mother and she will not let this slide easily.

Tee smiles a little looking at Tee's appearance, everything looks big on Tee but it makes Tee cuter. Tae stand on his knee to fold the hem of the pant to make it shorter for Tee. Tee just blinks silently because he can't react to anything now.

"I will take you out from here. Just ignore my mother because I will explain everything to her. Don't stop even when she calls you. Okay?"  Tee nods his head not knowing what else he can do.

Tae hugs Tee's shoulder and get out from the toilet with Tae, Ying is glaring at them. Tee stops awhile and wai with a small bow to Ying as a respect before he walks out from the office with Tae.

"Phi Ray, send Tee home. I will inform Phi Phoom later. Thank you" Ray smiles and nods his head. Tee just wai at Tae and leaves with Ray.

Tae walks to his mother and sit at the other side, his mother looks calmer right now maybe the iced water help to cool down his anger.

"Is he tha same one you took home that night?" Ask Ying without waiting another minute.

"Yes mae" answers Tae honestly. Ying glares at his son.

"What are you thinking doing something like that in the office?!"

"Mae! Nothing happened. He is a maintenanee here,he wants to repair my bathroom. Accident happened and we becomes wet. That's all" explains Tae and holds his mother's hand hoping his mother calm down and trust him.

A knock on the door, Sara looks guilty to disturb the talk but she needs to do her job.

"Sorry madam, khun, the meeting is in 30 minutes. You need to go now" Sara already postponed it for an hour.

"Mae, I've to go"

"Bring him to dinner at home tonight" Ying already stand up.

"Huh? But mae..."

"No excuses. You bring him tonight or I will come here looking for him everyday. Your choice" Ying leaves as soon she warns Tae.

Tae wants to smash his head on the wall. What he should tell Tee to make Tee come to his house tonight. This is so messed up.

*****

Tae didn't informs Tee about the dinner, he just come directly to Tee's rent house and waiting for Tee to come down to see him.

"Tee" Tae stands up from the sofa when he sees Tee, Farm invited him to wait in the living room

"I'm sorry but I've to bring you to dinner at my house tonight"

"Huh?! Why?!" It's not just Tee, even Copter and Farm are shocked.

"Listen, if you didn't come tonight, she will find you at the hotel. My mae may look like an angel but she is far from that when she is angry" Tae is begging Tee to come with him. If his mother becomes to much he will take Tee home fast .

"She will not hit and insult me right?" Ask Tee scared.

"She won't, when a bad word she tells you, I will take you out from the house. I promise."

"Tee, it's time to tell the truth about the misunderstanding. Don't worry" Copter try to calm Tee. Tee nods his head, he can't do anything at all.

"I will change my pajamas" Tee enters his room to change.

Tae explains the misunderstanding once again to Copter and Farm, they already knew about it from Tee but they also hope Tee will not get hurt.

Tee is ready, they are matching wearing white shirts and black jeans. Tee doesn't even know what colour he is wearing now.

Tae smiles encouraging Tee to come with him. The drive is really quiet. Tee try to calm down his beating heart and Tae gives time for Tee to think.

They arrived at Tae's parent's house. Tae opens the door for Tee and rhey both enter the house. Tee wants to run away from there.

Tee wai to everyone there, he can't look forward, just hang his head low staring at the spotless and shining floor

"Tee?!" Tan sounds excited but weird at the same time. Tan gets up from the chair and hugs Tee.

"What are you doing here?" Ask Tan clueless about Tee's presences at their house.

"So, you know this boy?" Ask Ying to Tan.

"Yes mae! This is Tee and my best friend" Tan hugs Tee's shoulder with a wide smile on his face. Only him and Han are smiling right now

"So, you all together hide it from me?" Ask Ying getting angrier now

Tae sighs and Tan frowns, what did they hide?

"Your best friend is your brother's boyfriend. When did you want to tell us about it?"

"Huh?! Boyfriend? Who? Phi Tae's?!" Tan is shocked too, this is the very first time he heard about it. Since when?

"Mae, that's just a misunderstanding, we...." Tae tries to explain but Ying stops him from talking

"Sit. Everyone sit. The foods will be cold, we need to eat now." Tae pulls a chair for Tee and they are seating side by side. Tee has no appetite to eat at all but just a glare from Ying everyone is eating silently.

"Don't just drink water. Eat some meat" Tae puts meats on Tee's plate because he realised Tee just drinking water.

"The food didn't fit your taste? Need us to prepare something else?" Ask Ying directly.

"No madam, I will eat now" Tee forces himself to eat . No one dares to make a conversation and they continue eating till the food is gone. This family never leave any food left because they wants to be grateful ables to eat.

"I want to talk to you, alone" Ying looks at Tee. Tee wants to ask help from Tae and did want to help Tee but his dad stops him.

Everyone leaves Tee and Ying to talk in the small garden, Ying happy's place.

"Por, mae misunderstood the situation. Pity Tee, he knows nothing" Tae hopes his father will talk to his mother. Tan is still clueless and curious but he can't ask anyone anything yet.

"Don't worry son, I know my wife. She knows what she is doing" Han just smiles and pats Tae's shoulder. Tan looks at his father and Tae, he has lots of questions to ask but he knows right now is not the good time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 20.2K 38
BoyxBoy The quarterback and the cheerleader. Sound's like the perfect couple, doesn't it? So what happens when the heartthrob quarterback and the p...
14.4K 690 5
Young and successful on the outside and loved by many, but nobody can guess what happens behind closed doors. A Tae-Tee Short Story. ...
2.1K 106 9
"There is nothing so tragic as thinking someone was so perfect for you, and yet they won't love you back. - Unrequited Love
70.1K 2.5K 31
What would happen if a marriage starts with a lie? . . . #BLfanfiction #boyxboy #boylove #Forthbeam #TaeTee #gaylove #2moons #1 for the #Beam , #tee...