𝓐𝓡𝓡 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓨𝓸𝓾 | α΄α΄œα΄’α΄€Ι΄...

By callisetiawan

"You already have one of my heart." Y/N is a Hashira for the Star Breathing in the Demon Slayer Corps. Howeve... More

*:ο½₯ Author's Note ο½₯:*
✩ Chapter 1 ✩
✩ Chapter 2 ✩
✩ Chapter 3 ✩
✩ Chapter 4 ✩
✩ Chapter 6 ✩
✩ Chapter 7 ✩
✩ Chapter 8 ✩
✩ Chapter 9 ✩
✩ Chapter 10 ✩
✩ Chapter 11 ✩
✩ Chapter 12 ✩
✩ Chapter 13 ✩

✩ Chapter 5 ✩

4.9K 144 287
By callisetiawan

word count: 1472 words

It was just another day in wherever you were. You lost track of time and you didn't really care about it. It didn't really matter to you anyway. It has probably been several days since Muzan left and you began to feel very lonely during that time period. You did wonder what took Muzan so long to find out it was a fake information but he was probably busy with something. To fill in your free time, you wondered how your friends were, whether they were all okay or not, and sometimes some memories of your lost family would flash through your mind, making tears fall down your face. 

You really wanted to talk to someone, even if it had to be a demon like Nakime. She did come frequently to give you food and water only to leave abruptly. You never had to chance to talk to her. You wondered if she hated you or something, but it was obvious by now that she was given strict orders not to talk to you.

"Geez, it's time to eat already?"

No answer was given to your question as you saw a small lamp placed on the table near you and your food which was on a tray also placed on it next to the lamp. 

"Is this dinner?"

A cold voice answered you.

"Breakfast."

You sighed as you dragged yourself in front of your breakfast. You had to scoot yourself since the leg that Muzan injured during your first meeting hasn't completely healed yet so you had trouble walking. You then heard footsteps walking away from you.

"Wait, Nakime. Please, can't you just stay here and talk? I'm so bored."

"I'm sorry, but I can't."

"Ugh, c'mon now. He won't know. He's still somewhere killing people, isn't he?"

"He knows everything, Y/N. Never underestimate him."

"Yeah, yeah. But why won't he let you talk to me? It's not like I'm trying to coax you into escaping together or something."

"This conversation ends here. I'm sorry."

You then heard the slam of the door and let out a sigh. 

How much longer will I be trapped in this dark space?

***Mini timeskip***

The loud slam of the door opening woke you from your little nap and you yawned as you rubbed your eyes. You were still half asleep and didn't see the danger coming towards you. It was only when you felt your back hitting the wall hard when you realized you were too late to dodge. You tried to get back up but your cheek was slapped making you fall onto the hard ground. You groaned in pain.

"Ow..."

"I've had enough of your games, princess."

You grunted as you tried to sit up straight against the wall to give you support. Your breath was hitched as you tried to bear with the stinging pain on your back.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Don't play dumb with me. You know what Mount Fujikasane is for, don't you?"

"I told you already a few days ag-"

Your words were interrupted as you were pulled up by your hair. 

"I was foolish enough to trust the words of someone like you."

"B-but I-"

"Enough! I've had enough of you!"

You were thrown back to the ground as you tried to keep your breathing steady. Actually, you would be able to fight back now but you knew fighting the Demon King would be pointless.

"Look at you, what a stupid Hashira, aren't you? Unable to defend yourself like that."

You gripped the ground as you got back up slowly on your knees. 

"It's all the same. I'll die anyway. But I want to live until the point when I can't do anything anymore. I'm not stupid enough to fight you when you can easily cut my head off. You're the stupid one. You couldn't tell it was all a lie and it took so long for you to come back here, huh?"

Muzan's eyes widened at your words and punched you in your stomach, making you fall forward with your hands supporting you from below.

"How dare you. I was dealing with something within the ranks."

"Oh yeah? Were they fighting each other or something?"

You then felt a pain on your right side and your left hand gripped it as blood dripped down. 

"Since I like that you have accepted your fate, I'll tell you. A lower moon died but it seemed like plenty of your kind had to pay the price."

You bit your lip as you looked at him filled with anger. He seemed to enjoy how your look pierced through him but you were unable to do anything.

"Sad, isn't it? That's the life of humans. You die so easily."

"At least we don't have to live in fear."

You then felt a kick to your head making you look down once more and luckily your hands held your body up before your head hit the ground.

"You're the one living in fear, sweetheart."

You tried to lift your head up to face him.

"You just enjoy seeing others in fear, huh?"

Even though it was quite dark, you could see Muzan's face a little and a smirk was plastered on it.

"You sure know me that well, don't you? And now I'd like to see how much you'd bleed before dying."

Your entire body trembled after hearing his words and you bit your lip as you looked down. You tried to take deep breaths to prepare yourself for the worse. After all, you might lose a limb or two in a few hours. You then heard Muzan laughing which irritated you.

"Scared, hm? I like it."

You wanted to retort but soon your legs were off from the ground and you were gasping for air as a hand choked you. 

"Oh, look at you. Such a beautiful strong woman and yet you can't do anything, can you?"

You tried to get out of his grasp by pulling his hand off your neck but he was too strong. 

"I thought you said it was useless to fight me, darling?"

You tried to squirm out as you felt your eyes failing. Your head was pounding and the room began to spin around. 

This is bad... I'm going to die... Is this the end...?

You slowly closed your eyes as you began to feel weaker and weaker before you opened them in shock as you felt yourself hitting the ground. You choked as you gasped for air and took deep breaths. You tried to keep your head from spinning by massaging your temples as you scooted over to the nearest wall to lean on. You leaned on it and looked up seeing a pair of sharp plum red eyes looking at your every move. 

"Hmph, pathetic."

That was all he said before you were left once more in the dark room for that day. You smiled softly to yourself as you thought how lucky you were to live through another day of hell.

***Mini timeskip***

"Nakime."

"Yes, my lord?"

Muzan was standing on top of a pillar in the Infinity Castle with his back facing the biwa player who bowed down at his presence.

"Have you served lunch to Y/N?"

"Of course, my lord."

"Good."

It was silent for a few moments before Nakime spoke up.

"I'm sorry, my lord, but what's the point of keeping her alive?"

Muzan turned around swiftly and instantly Nakime found herself on the ground with her legs cut off. 

"How dare you question my actions. I do what I want to do, understood?"

"Y-yes, my lord."

"Leave."

Nakime then reached for her biwa and played a tune which transported Muzan to a room. He sat down on the tatami mat as he gave Nakime's question some thought. 

"She isn't wrong... Why am I doing this? And ever since she came, I felt different somehow. But what is this feeling...?"

Muzan sighed as he scrunched his locks into his right hand in frustration. His eyes brightened as he thought of an idea.

"Kokushibo."

"Yes, my lord?"

The demon swordsman was sitting in front of Muzan, having been transported there.

"Knowing you, I'm sure you know of this castle's most recent resident, right?"

"Yes. Y/N, the star hashira, wasn't it?"

"That's right."

"Did you summon me here to kill her, my lord?"

"No."

"Then what-"

Muzan gave Kokushibo a glare.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her. Make sure no one meets her, especially that annoying brat."

Kokushibo tilted his head.

"Douma? Don't worry my lord, I'll make sure he stays away at least 10 meters away from her."

"Good. Because I'll be the one to kill her."

"As you wish, my lord."

Muzan narrowed his eyes.

"She's mine."

a/n: I JUST WATCHED THE FINALE FOR THE SWORDSMITH VILLAGE ARC AND NEZUKO WAS SO CUTEEEE~ (♡°▽°♡) AND THAT MUZAN SCENE HAD ME FIDGETING AROUND AND SCREAMING INTERNALLY LIKE ASLKDJFKDAJSFLKJ HE WAS SO HOT- (*≧ω≦*) *takes a deep breath and calms down* and i'm so sorry for not updating for so long since i was on a holiday~ (*^ ‿ <*)♡ so i hope you enjoy this chapter and dw it won't be that rushed, i promise! ( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧

p.s. OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600 READS!! (ᗒᗨᗕ) I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT THIS MANY READS WITH ONLY 4 CHAPTERS SO THANK YOU AND I HOPE FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT OF THIS BOOK~ ('◡')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 329 47
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...
47.5K 1.2K 46
β•°β‹―βž€ DOUMA X FEMALE!READER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emotionless. Apathetic. Unfeeling. These were words to describe both (Y/N), a human girl, and Douma, the...
150K 4K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
52.6K 1.6K 43
F! y/n x Kimetsu No Yaiba x The Promised Neverland ... Y/n L/n is a Kinoe ranked demon slayer of exceptional skill and swordsmanship. Although her ra...