๐๐‹๐€๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„. ( aq...

Von moonlight_iza

๐“ž๐“ž๐“ž. ๐™‹๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐˜พ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ โ†บ โ”€โ”€โ”€ " สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด›'s แด˜สŸแด€sแด›ษชแด„ สŸแดแด แด‡ " ... Mehr

-หห‹ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐„ หŠหŽ-
๐จ. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ
๐ข. ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡ ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐—
๐ข๐ข. ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‚๐—€๐— ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—…
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐–บ๐—‡๐—’๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—…
๐ฏ. ๐–บ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—…

๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—

599 26 0
Von moonlight_iza

┌─────⋆⑅˚₊✮⋆。°✩─────┐

. PLASTIC LOVE
─── ( 003 )
𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐!

└─────⋆⑅˚₊✮⋆。°✩─────┘

My love with a star begins now ❦

The curtain rises on a new season

A new season of love will soon bloom

The six people who will be on this screen are-

The door slid open, revealing a girl with long, black hair that reached past her waist. Her fringe haircut framed her delicate face and soft features. She was wearing her school uniform as well.

"Hello!" everyone sitting there greeted her.

"Hello, I'm Sumi Yuki. 1st year in high school."

Sumi Yuki
Fashion Model, High School 1st Year

Soon, one by one everyone introduced themselves. So some had an entry.

"I'm Kumano Nobuyuki! Dancing is my specialty." said the boy with semi-long hair that covered his ears, and he is seen wearing a cardigan over a white collared shirt.

Kumano Nobuyuki
Dancer, High School 2nd Year

"I'm Kurukawa Akane. A second year high schooler and actress." introduced a beautiful girl sporting a purplish hair color with blue highlights. her aura was quite down and slightly gloomy, not in an intimidating way.

Kurokawa Akane
Actress, High School 2nd Year

"I'm Mem-cho, a third year high schooler. I stream on YouTube! Nice to meet you!" spoke the girl who is described to be attractive, cute, and innocent. She made a little pose at the end of her introduction. She has aqua-colored eyes, brown hair dyed blonde, a cat smile, and small devil horns.

Mem-cho
YouTuber, High School 3rd Year

"I'm Morimoto Kengo. I'm in a band. It's nice to meet you." told a young man with grey hair and trimmed bangs.

Morimoto Kengo
Band member, High School 3rd Year

Two more contestants was left. They were gathered around a square table, sitting on their desks. Yuki was facing Nobuyuki as she decided to speak to him, "So what grade are you in?" the girl asked.

"I'm in high school second year." he replied as they had a few conversations here and there.

The door slid open to reveal a young man, his blonde hair glimmering in the light. His eyes, a gorgeous shade of aquamarine blue, drew the attention of everyone in the room, with a small star in his right eye adding a touch of uniqueness.

He came up to everyone with a wave. "I'm Aqua! Whew, I'm feeling nervous. It's nice to meet you all!" he spoke as if enchanting everyone in the room.

Aqua Hoshino
Actor, High School 1st Year

"Ehh.. so cool~ Actors are so attractive" Mem-cho complimented him in a mischievous manner. Her cheeks slightly flushed in pink.

"You look cute too Mem-cho" Aqua replied back in a flustered manner as his tone was soft. He took a seat amongst them.

"I wonder who the 7th contestant is." Yuki said.

"Is it a boy or a girl? Hm... I wonder too. They're kept a secret even from us" Mem-cho added up to the conversation.

They talked for bit until..

--------------
The seventh contest was a mystery. A silent presence among the others, their identity a closely guarded secret. Even the cast didn't know if it was a girl or a boy, the identity shrouded in secrecy.

--------------

As the door opened making a soft creak, every head in the room turned towards it. Their gazes fixated on the persons arrival.

It was a girl, emerged her long black hair cascading down her back. Her eyes slightly glimmering, with a captivating allure, yet her presence exuded an enigmatic darkness.

The previously introduced six contestants were surprised to see who it was.

She spoke up, "Mikoto Izanami. Besides acting, I do singing, dancing and art as a hobby." her bleak eyes scanned the new faces in front of her.

Mikoto Izanami
Multi-talented Performer, High School 2nd Year

"Woah!" Mem-cho clapped her hands together. "It's so unexpected for you to be the seventh contestant! Knowing that you aren't in to things like romance."

She casually took a seat, replying to the girl with her cat smile. "I'm only here because my manager forced me to."

Reality shows aren't as real as they seem. Yet, she didn't care. Izanami was known for being blunt, savage and sarcastic. But it doesn't mean she was unkind, just gloomy. In Japan, things like these are mostly different. Where girls are expected to be cheerful, happy, and well, the normal standards. But she's one of those exceptions.

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

In their classroom where the shoot usually happens, Yuki stood by the window. The afternoon sun casting a golden ray. Yuki welled up with tears, "I... I want to quit the show." as she spoke with a nod-like bow.

"HUH?!" her sudden decision left everyone shocked. Except one, of course. The seventh contestant.

"Right in the middle of the show?!" Kengo exclaimed in shock.

"Why would you say such a thing?!" Nobuyuki asked the girl, not wanting to believe what she had said.

Yuki turned her back, facing the window as she looked outside, "Recently, the boys in my school have been teasing me like... 'You like this kind of boy, I see' and so on. There's nothing scarier... than showing everyone what the feeling of 'being in love' means to you. I didn't understand this at all in the beginning. Being the focus of attention of so many people is not entirely a good thing. Even Mem was made fun of her own channel. I get it... everyone thinks I'm an airhead... although I am one." the girl expressed herself.

"Are you... are you really going to quit?" Akane asked, she may not appear as much as the others but she still cared of course.

"I'll always be here to hear you out! If you quit, then I'll quit to!" Nobuyuki spoke with his hand on his heart.

"Nobu-kun..." words stammered as Yuki attempted to speak, but it was all in vain.

"Stop saying such things and stay on the show!" Nobuyuki was attempting his best to convince her.

After moments of silence all she could say was, "I'm..."

The camera stopped recording as Izanami let out a sigh. Seeing a melo drama in front of her wasn't the best thing she'd wish for.

i'm not sure if she's actually in love or anything. but, that was totally um- what do they call it here? leaving a mark,

The camera cuts. The crew members huddled together, discussing the unexpected turn of events. It was clear that Yuki's emotional statement had caught them off guard.

"That was bit.. intense," one crew member said, shaking their head in disbelief. "I didn't see that coming."

"I hope she changes her mind," another crew member chimed in. "We've invested so much time and effort into this show. It'll be a shame if she leaves."

The director stepped forward, taking charge of the situation. The crew dispersed, each tasked with specific responsibilities.

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

Time passed by coming to the set for another episode.

"Look, look! They wrote an article about it! I've done my part to draw in more viewers for the show, haven't I?" Yuki cheered happily looking at her phone as she saw comments, posts and articles. Showing them to the other contestants, her eyes glimmering.

"Indeed you have." Aqua causally said while his arms were crossed.

"So... are you quitting?" Akane seemed a bit nervous as she asked Yuki.

"Eh..? I can't quit, I have a contract after all."

"Eh... So it's all an act?"

"It's not like that... I'm not an actress like Kurokawa-san, I can't possibly put up an act. I've only exaggerated my feelings a little in my words. It's true that I feel sad from being picked on at school. It's also true that I've thought of quitting the show." while yawning she spoke again, "It's because the filming is always so early in the morning. I was sleepy, oh so sleepy..."

"Ahahah... I see... It wasn't a lie, but an exaggeration.." Mem-cho said explaining the point in rather a sentence.

Akane took out her small notebook as she took notes. It was usual to see her taking notes. As everyone started to become more casual with each other, their real selves had started to show. Mem-cho had rather seemed like any cheerful person, than that exaggerated cat like personality she shows on camera.

There are talented people, honest yet interesting, those who hardly get any screen time.

Even tthough Izanami considered the most talented and popular one out of all. She hardly had any screen time. To begin with, she wasn't even interested. Nor did she care.

It was finally time for a break, with a deep sigh, she stepped out of the classroom. Seeking for peace and silence in a secluded spot far from the bustling cast, staff, and camera crew.

Izanami sat on a bench, a sketchbook resting on her lap. She contemplated on what to draw, while occasionally spinning the pen in her hands. Shifting between the pen, and the pencil nearby.

woah... i still remember these..... why am i acting surprised...

She mused, her pen moving across the paper in a constant stream of doodles and sketches.

"Nice." the girl muttered to herself, hr expression unwavering as you flipped onto the next page. An idea sprung to mind, and despite her inner reservations.

not again.. but i'll do it anyway,

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

As the day wore on, the shooting eventually came to an end. It was already past evening, and the camera crew and staff began the process of packing up their equipment.

With a warm smile and an arm around Aqua's shoulder, Nobuyuki extended an offer, "Akkun, let's have dinner together."

"Nah, I'm good. I have food at home." Aqua replied, his demeanor noticeably different from the character he portrayed on screen. In real life, he was a reserved and cold individual.

"Ehh... come with us!" Yuki persisted, extending the invitation with enthusiasm.

Nobuyuki chimed in with a mischievous grin, "Me-san said she's treating us to yakiniku."

"I didn't say that!" Mem-cho quickly objected, defending herself.

"I've heard about it... Recently you've been overjoyed from the increase in your subscriber count, haven't you? And the avenue is split between you and your agency, isn't it?" Nobuyuki teased from the back, a sly grin on his face as he spoke. Mem-cho nervously pressed her finger to her lips, silently pleading for him to stop.

"Is that true?!" Kengo and Akane both exclaimed in surprise upon hearing the news. Stammering and sweating, Mem-cho struggled to respond.

"I'll pay. It's my treat." Izanami suddenly interjected from the back, catching everyone's attention.

"Ehhh.. Are you sure Mikoto-san? You aren't even here as a part of our conversations." Yuki questioned, curious about this turn of events.

"Why, I can't treat my friends? Even if you don't consider me someone, I'm still with you guys for a reasonable amount of time, right?" she responded with a simple explanation.

"Yeah, you got enough money to spend anyways." Aqua added. Both of them were known for their cold personalities on set, but he managed to appear more lively in front of the camera.

"Yeah, right." it wasn't to show off, giving gifts and treats is also one's way of showing appreciation.

Sensing the tension, Mem-cho intervened, "Okay! So it's a treat from Mikoto!" she clapped her hands in a playful manner, diffusing the atmosphere with a touch of humor.

Taking the small belongings they had, all were on their way to have yakiniku. Mem-cho was the one to choose at which restaurant they'll be having it.

As they arrived at the restaurant, Kengo spoke, "Ah! This is quite popular. I've been here a few times."

"I know right! I chose the perfect place." Mem-cho said happily.

Among the bustling crowd of people, a staff member came and spoke to Izanami, "Your table is that way miss."

"Alright, thank you." she said normally, hoping that she didn't sound rude.

The staff member guided all of them to their to table, when Yuki chimed, "Uhm.. Mikoto-san?"

"I know, I booked a table for us on the way." she replied, sparing a glance at her for split second. Everyone took their seat. Then eventually picking whichever ones they liked.

"Listen up! We're getting the extra large platter!" Mem-cho spoke a little loudly, and proudly with one arm in the air.

Yuki clapped with a smile, "That's the spirit!"

The cast members got caught up into various conversations as well as enjoying their yakiniku.

"Wah! This one is so good! I wish they weren't out of pork! Hey, Mikoto, what do you think of pork yakiniku?" Mem-cho asked, of course her being the most energetic amongst the cast members.

"I hate it." Izanami replied, but the way she looked at the mention of pork. It rather seemed like she despised it.

"Eh!? Why? It's so goo-"

"No." some were slightly taken aback at her distraught hatred for pork, but nonetheless didn't question it any further.

"I cooked a piece of belly meat. Here you go." Akane offered to Aqua, holding up her hand a bit forward.

"Don't worry, I'll cook my own portion. I noticed you haven't been eating at all, Kurokawa-san." Aqua responded, politely declining her request.

"No...! It's because I'm a vegetarian!" she almost seemed panicked as she replied. "I have decided that I would never let go of the tongs at a place like this. At first I made people upset by burning the meat frequently, but now I've gotten pretty good at it."

"Then why are you even here? Just to cook for others? I don't have any complaints of you being a vegetarian, but think carefully." Izanami was a bit irritated about her weird behavior. It was easy for her to get pissed at anything.

"No, Mikoto-san. That's not the case I just..." Akane's voice trailed off as she couldn't come to answer her.

"Never mind, apologies."

"Hey..! I totally understand! No need to apologize!" Akane replied feeling a bit awkward, but the tension soon lowered in no time.

"That's why I say... What they're looking for now is something more extreme. The choices are based on how much of a risk we are willing to take..." Mem-cho chimed in.

Once again Akane took out her small notebook and noted it down.

she's so serious, and she really isn't letting go of the tongs, Aqua thought as he watched Akane do her usual thing.

"Want some?" Izanami suddenly spoke to Aqua, wanting to hand him a peace of meat that you cooked.

"Uh. Sure." There was sense of hesitation but he eventually.. agreed?

"Eh, do you have think for Mikoto, Aqu-tan?" Mem-cho perked up, her eyebrows wiggling.

"No?" Aqua responded casually.

"Is that so? Then why did you accept the meat she cooked?"

"Ehhh, who wouldn't when it's from Mikoto Izanami." Yuki gleamed with a tiny smile, which hinted her cheeky behavior.

"Whatever." Izanami shrugged. "I gave it away because I didn't want it. I'm very picky about the food I eat."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.2K 1K 7
โ› ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ก ๐—ž๐—”๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”, ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—›. โœ ๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—•๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š betrayed by her lover, a young girl strives to inflict vengeance o...
13.2K 445 16
Shizuka Oemura was a Japanese Tokyo girl who had an unfortunate past. Losing both of her parents, Shizuka managed to overcome life's challenges and b...
8.3K 630 9
โชผBeaten up and betrayed, {Y/N} dies an unfair death because of their backstabbing best friend. โ‰ซRealizing they have been reincarnated, {Y/N} searches...
17.6K 949 13
' No manga or anime could do them justice: the hulking demons now brought to life before me. Their rough grey skin was scaly, stretched thin over the...