𝑴𝒓. 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 �...

By clumpsy_words

LOVE BETWEEN MR. PERFECT AND MS. CASUAL کیا ہو گا جب کامل پہلی جگہ پر آرام دہ اور پرسکون سے محبت کرتا ہے، محب... More

● 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚🖊
• 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴
• 𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴
• 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
• 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 💕

• 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

8 1 0
By clumpsy_words

❣️❣️❣️

"I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything."

میں تم سے پیار کرتا ہوں اور یہی ہر چیز کی ابتدا اور انتہا ہے۔

-Alizeh Yaqoob Ali

💕💕💕

16th'May 2000 at 12:23 A. M.

Raza and Muzahid Both are Best friends so as their Wives Mantasha and Sayeeda. They all four were childhood Friends as they all live  just like family that doesn't matter if they live in separate state. In vacations they goes to meet each other. Muzahid lived in Karachi And Raza lived in Islamabad. But for them Distance doesn't Matter.

So As usual Mantasha had came to visit them at  Sayeeda house with her children.

Azhar Yaqoob Ali  7 years old

Kamraan Ahmed 7 years old

Alizeh Yaqoob Ali 2 years old

Imran Ahmed 1.5 years old

All the children were playing in Garden and Our Imran with his Toys and His Mother Sayeeda was preparing Lunch with Mantasha.

And Then cried baby Alizeh comes in the Kitchen and goes to her Sayee Mumma.

"Sye... Mu..mma..deko ...m ...ko Maan aur zar bai kila.. nhi rye ." Said Alizeh in her baby crying voice.

"Aww my baby came here sweet heart main abhi in dono ko batati hu Aap yaha aayein main apko Apka fav Vanilla cake khilaungi aur unhey nhi dungi ."  Sayeeda came to her  and hug her and kissed her forehead and feed her Favourite cake. Which she eat very happily.

" Tashty tashty sye Mumma bht tashty  ." Said Alizeh in her baby voice.

"Aww my baby ko pashnd aaya cake ... Aao hm Imu ke sath khelengey ... " Said Sayeeda and bring her to him.

" Nyi sayi Mumma mai  Jar Bayi aur Maan ke  sht kelungi" she said and run towards the duo.

"Bayi mai bi kelungi  aapkey sath " said Baby Alizeh to the duo who was playing with Football.

"Nyi Bacha aapkey chot lag jayegi " Said Little Azhar to his Baby sister.

"Nyi lagegi ...Maan aap ke na bayi che" said Baby Alizeh to her brother and asked Kamraan for help.

"Koi Nyi Azhi Ham khela lete hain Mai chot nhi lagney dunga ...okay Na baby ..." said little Kamraan at Pat her left cheek lightly.

They all were playing and then Mantasha came out with Imran and called the children for lunch.

They all were doing Lunch peacefully.

Then All of sundden Kamraan Asked to Alizeh.

"Baby Jab ham barey hojayengey na toh kya tum meri sabse achhi dost banogi ..."

" Humm ...sabshe ashe dosh ha m banudi blkul banudi aur Zar bayi k kya" said Alizeh in her baby voice.

"Azhi toh hai hi Mera bestfriend pehele se hi  hain na Azhi ...hm tino na barey hokar khub mazey kiya karengey ..." Said little Kamraan.

"Haa lekin Imu ka kya woh toh innu sa hai usse dosti kon karega " asked little Azhar.

"Ayrey bayi Mai hu nna Imu k liye Imu Mera besh friend hey mai b ushki besh friend hu hai na Imu ..." Said Alizeh and got a little babble from Little Imran.

"Aww...My baby aap Alizeh key besh dosh ho ...hmmm" said Mantasha and coeed Imran and Imran smile a little in his Manu Mumma Lap who was feeding him.

"Deka mayne ka ta na deko Imu hi Mera besh dosh h...yayyy..." Said Alizeh.

"Nyi M hu tumara besh dost " said Kamraan

"Ayerey nyi hum toh bale hokr banede na Ashe dosh ...abi toh Imu h mera asha dosh"
Said Alizeh.

"Lekin...-" Said Kamraan but cut off by His Mother Sayeeda.

"Achha baba thik hai aap bana lena Baby ko apni sabse ashi dost lekin ussey bara toh honey do kyu Manu aur ab pehele khana Khao " said Sayeeda...and smiled to her best friend Mantasha who winked at her as they were planning something for their children.

And soon Both Muzahid and Raza came and joined them and  they all Enjoyed each other companies.

💜💜💜

"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."

"تمہارا دوست بننا میری خواہش تھی۔ آپ کا عاشق بننے کا میں نے خواب دیکھا تھا۔"

-Kamraan Ahmed

😇😇😇

16th'Feb 2017 at 9:00 p.m(Time skip 17 years later)

In very big house  and well luxurious House in New York one Man was sitting in his study room who was wearing spectacles and he was engrossed in his laptop as he did not had any info about his surroundings. Then his Butler came to him after knocking and asked about Dinner he Dispersed him after reply. He finished all his documents and everything as he was going back to Pakistan after 15 years he missed his Family so much he missed them so much as he didn't contact anyone after reaching here except his Father...He missed  TWO IMPORTANT PERSON OF HIS LIFE ...ONE WHO GIVE BIRTH TO HIM AND SECOND FOR WHOM HE WAS BORN...HIS AMMI AND HIS JAAN-e-DUSHMAN ... HIS FIRST AND SECOND LOVE.

when  he finshed and closing his system his Gaze goes to his laptop background. Where two children were playing and laughing whole heartedly. He smiled a little after his little moment he was so excited to meet them all.

He came in his senses and then call someone

on the call

"Good morning sir"  person on the call greet him      (W/N waha pr subah ho rhi thi isliye judge nhi karna )

"Good Morning , so tell me what's the Info."  He asked. 

"umm... Mr.Ahmed ...I already mailed you some pics of ma'am and ...umm sir " said person on the call.

"what tell me about her relationship status and her favourite stuffs and what about her studies " He said.

"sir ...m sorry for it but  mainey apko pehley his sbhi info bhj di hai aap dekhlein aapney jis Tatto key barey mai bataya tha mainey use hi follow kiya hai ...kahin aisa na ho ki aap mujhay zinda na chhorey " Person on the call stutter a little because of fear and told him about mail. 

"what rubbish are you talking mainey tumhay isi kaam k liye chora tha ki mai tumhari bakwas sunu...just leave it mai apney aap dekhlunga ... stubid rascal." He said and cut the call.

He checked his mails and opened it but his eyed catched only one photo in which two girls and two boys were hanging out in mall one girl was wearing white kurta with Black leggings and she tied her Hairs in messy bun and other girl was wearing long T-shirt with Joggers and sneakers and her Hairs were also  tied in messy bun Both the girls are in middle and the Boys were in sides of them they were eating Ice cream. The all four are looking like couples and The Girl in kurta and One boy had standing very close and the others was teasing eachother and the couple. He noticed that the girl in kurta had one tatto in her hand but it was not clear.

He gritted his teeths after watching the picture he came out from his study room and thought to cancel his flight but he thpught why he will cancel his flight for them who even didn't care for him and again said "i will surely come Mom Don't worry only just for you and you miss Alizeh Yaqoob Ali now just wait and watch I will make this world hell for you...KAMRAAN AHMED  Mohabbat aur Nafrat dono Bhot shiddat se karta hai ."

...

While here somewhere  in Pakistan There was a simple and Elegant House and there was Hustle  bustle everywhere ... and Why it wouldn't be coz the elder son of Ahmeds KAMRAAN AHMED was Coming tomorrow after Fifteen years finishing his Higher studies and He had started His own company when he was graduating and now soon He will join his fathers business too.

And Here everyone was teasing MISS ALIZEH  as HER LOVE HER LIFE HER HAPPINESS  was coming tomorrow soon she she will be his coz next week she will engaged with him.

...

18th feb 2017 at 5;15a.m

And finally her Patience and wait is over as a  very beautiful morning came she wake up because morning wind which was coming from her side window and she take a bath and do wudu and then  she did Her salah and make dua for good naseeb and read quran and after finishing her tilawat-e-quran she again make dua for everyoney happiness for everyone's Good naseeb.

 And then she heared a some sounds from downstairsfirst she was frowned but after some time  she realized that they all were talking and her soon to be husband had arrived this noise was coming because of this only.

she came out from her room and trying to find a good place watch bim peacefully and she found it but when she heared the conversation of both the son and Mother duo ... she feels likes ...its a nightmare just a nightmare which will over soon ... 

"Mainey keh diya na toh keh diya main ussey shadi nhi krunga mujhay pasand nhi woh " He shouted his voice was echoed in their whole house.

"lekin beta koi toh wajah hogi na usse sahdi na karney ki tum toh ussey bhot pasand kartey the fir aisa kyu keh rhe ho woh bhot Achh-"... his mother said but she was cut off by his son.

"Mom aap samajh kyu nhi rhi hain jab main bacha tha sahi galat ki pehchan nhi thi jab mujhay but ab hogyi hai aap kya soch keh rhi hai mujhay usse shadi karney ke liye woh kahan aur Main kahan uski height choti hai mujsey woh nhi jachegi mere sath ... ussey tameez bhi nhi hai kisi bhi cheez ki ... kitni clumpsy hai woh aur janey pata nhi kisi kis ko fasa rakha hai usne apni ada- " ... now he was cutt off by his mother only when she slapped him.

" shut up just shut up now enough is enough bss bhot hogaya hai itni der se sun rhi hu mai aapki betameezi mai aap do char saal bahar kya pad ke aagye ho aapne aapko kya saajh rhe ho haa ... tumhari himmat kaise huyi meri beti ke barey m aisi baat karney ki haa jaantey hi kya ho tum uskey barey mai agar uskey bhai ney yeh bat sun lina toh zinda dafan krdega woh tumhey bhot pyaar karta hai woh apni bhen se usse ek lafz bhi bardasht nhi hai apni bhen ke khilaf aur woh clumpsy nhi hai bht samjhdar aur bht Mature bachi hai meri kam se kam mere jazbaaton ko toh smjhti hai tumhari tarah nhi hai jo apni Maa ko chor gaya tha..." she had said her all feelings just everyhthing that everything she was holding and controlling for years. And but soon she realized what just she said

"Seriously Mom bachpan se Aj tak aapney sirf ek bar mere upar hath uthaya tha jb bbi uss ki wajah se jo main yahan par apna sab kuchh chor ke chala gaya tha aur aaj tak mai uss thappar ko bhula nhi hu kyuki aapney kbhi bhi mainey aisi glti ki hi nhi thi jo aap mujh pr hath uthayein lekin aj fir yhi hua hai sirf us ki wajah s aapney fir mujhpr hath uthaya hai Mom ...Mujhay aapkey hath uthaney ka dukh nhi blki dukh iss bat ka hai aap mere se zyada usse pyaar karti hai jis mohabbat ke loye mai tarasta raha woh aapney uss ko diya hai ...AND YOU KNOW SOMETHING MOM MAIN USSEY SHADI SIRF ISSI WAJAH SE NHI KARRHA HU kyuki ussney chhen liya hai aapko mere se " He also blabber out everything his every feeling which he was holding from years and and he went out somewhere with his car without any emotion on his face.

But Unnoticed by them There was someone who had heared their whole conversation.

  🥕🥕🥕

Assalamuaaleikum Guys ... whatsup kaise hain aap sab 

so how's the first Chapter dod you guys liked ... so  plzz vote it and tell me did you like our characters and what about kids

Okay then have a nice day ahead and BYY AND ALLAH HAFIZ AND TAKE CARE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 15.3K 33
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
832K 8.3K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
217K 2.4K 19
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...