♡ ALWAYS HIS ♡ ✔

By Aryaxsidneet

Avneet Kaur and Siddharth Nigam are childhood buddies. Friends who will kill anyone for each other... The bo... More

♡AUTHORS NOTE♡
♡PROLOGUE♡
♡CAST♡
cover credits
♡CHAPTER -1♡
♡CHAPTER- 20♡
♡CHAPTER-2♡
♡Chapter- 21♡
♡CHAPTER -3♡
♡Chapter - 22♡
♡CHAPTER -4♡
♡Chapter - 23♡
♡Chapter 24♡
♡CHAPTER - 5♡
♡Chapter - 25♡
♡CHAPTER - 6♡
♡CHAPTER - 7♡
♡CHAPTER - 26♡
♡CHAPTER - 8♡
♡CHAPTER - 9♡
♡CHAPTER - 10♡
♡CHAPTER- 11♡
♡CHAPTER- 12♡
♡CHAPTER - 13♡
♡CHAPTER - 14♡
♡CHAPTER 15♡
♡CHAPTER 16♡
♡CHAPTER 17♡
♡CHAPTER 18♡
♡CHAPTER - 19♡
♡Chapter - 27♡
♡Chapter - 29♡
♡Chapter - 30♡
♡Chapter - 31♡
♡Chapter - 32♡
♡Chapter - 33♡
♡Chapter - 34♡
♡Chapter - 35♡
♡Chapter - 36♡
♡Chapter - 37♡
♡Chapter 38♡
♡Chapter - 39♡
♡Chapter - 40♡
♡Epilogue♡

♡Chapter - 28♡

244 33 21
By Aryaxsidneet

Qotd :- I over think because I notice everything.

So let's start

This was finally the day when Sid and Faisu were going to be back from the competition. No one knew what the results were, but they were just so happy and excited for their friends to be back.

Anika already informed everyone that Sid and Faisu were going to be back till late evening today.

Today after so many days, Avni woke up with a beautiful smile on her face. She was so happy that she could not contain her happiness.

Jannat's Excitement was to a next level.She was really for the first time putting efforts in what to wear, and to get ready. She knew she had to talk to him about her feelings, she could no longer keep it all to herself he needs to know what she feels for him and she needs to know what he feels for her. How she every single night dreamed about her in his arms. She couldn't do anything but get excited at the thought this may actually come true. She was blushing about thinking all these. When she suddenly realise she is late and rushes down stairs where everyone's present.

Abhi - finally these boys are going to come back, some people must be so happy today right? Dressing beautifully maybe trying to impress them.

Abhi said trying to mock jannat specially who was standing beside him. After hearing what abhi said she stompped her heels on his foot. He yelleped and glared at her which she ignored.

Vaish - Abhi you okay? What happened show me, silly you should take care of yourself you are not a kid anymore that someone would always there to pamper you, why don't you understand?

She was blabbering to him, really concerned and here he was lost in her angelic features.

Abhi - you are there for me to take care. I don't want anything more.

He said lost in her. He was just arguing with his mind and heart not to hug her and tell her this instance what he feels for her.

Vaish shook her head in disbelief while they shared a cute eye lock which was brutally broken by Jannat.

Jan - Two people lost in their own world we shouldn't disturb them guys let's go to college let them be here complete their romance after that they will join us hurry up guys we are late.

All chuckled and exited the mansion. Abhinavi realised what she meant and soon rushed out of the mansion following them.

They reached the college and without noticing they took notice of everybody around them going in particular direction.

Jai - hey dude where are you guys going ?

He asked to one boy who was rushing in the same direction.

Wothout replying he went.

Re - I think we should follow, maybe something important?

Avni - ya, I think they are going towards auditorium. Let's go

They all went where everyone were going and reached the auditorium.

Avni - see I told you guys.

Jan - yup but why are we here?

Abhi - I think we are about to find out about that.

Vaish - Guys hush! See principal sir, that means.

Jai - means?

Re - Oye duffer that means..

Before he could say anything further he was cutt off by Janneet .

Janneet - that they are back!!

Abhi - who are back, do you guys made new friends about whom we don't know?

Jai - remmi you didn't tell me about your new friends?

Abhi could not stand again one more guy in between them he was already having hard time controlling that donkey. Jai was shocked and bit mad at her how could she(reem) not tell him about her friends, he thought he and the group were her only friends.

Janneet moved to the front and started searching for them but they were nowhere to be seen.

Vaish hit both of them on there forehead followed by the smack reem gladly gave them.

Ree - Yes we have friends who returned from a long tour both of them are guys.

She said eying jai who was shocked more and still mad at the fact he got smacked twice this beautiful morning.

Abhi was getting ready with his questions to ask them, and protect his gorgeous best friend from their evil eyes.

Vaish - guys do you have brains?

Abhi - Are you okay vaish, did you get this habit of asking silly questions from your new friends?

Abhi asked now really getting concerned for her.

Vaish smacked her own head and her expressions clearly told how annoyed she was.

Re - Don't you have brains?

Jai - We have reem but you too? Asking silly questions make you look dumb, what are these guys teaching you ohh goddd.

Re - you have brains so use it, or you left it at home idiots.

She said annoyed at these two.

Abhi - how can we leave our brains at home?

Abhi asked seriously getting confused.

Why do I like this stupid vaish mumbles which is heard by nobody but reem, who thought to talk about this later to her and now focus on these two donkeys.

Vaish - leave that, tell me was princi here these days?

Abhi - no

Re - and now he is here right?

Jai - yes

Vaish - so?

Abhi - so?

Re - ughhh, where he went?

Jai - he is here only didn't go anywhere see, oh my god rimmi you need check your eyes also. I won't leave those two because of him you are getting mad.

Jai said smirking he just wanted a reason just to beat the shit out of those two and he was getting reasons after reasons. But as well as genuinely concerned about his girlfriend being mad.

Re - Idiot, not now yesterday where he was?

Abhi - in his house maybe, reemii remember we don't work as spy so how would we know and what's up with this interrogation?

Jai - Oye only I can call her rimmi.
My rimmi he mummbled.

Vaish - youuuuuu shut up!! He went to Delhi for competition right?

Abhi - yes, I know that why are you telling me this, those two...

Before he could say anything further.

Vaish - Oh hush! He is back from Delhi now because competition is over and it also means that Sid and faisu have returned.

She said in one breath.

Abhi - Calm down doll, Okay I got that they are back. But those two idiots your so called new friends is really bad influence on you, see you got habit of hushing everyone.

Vaishnavi blushed as he called her doll totally ignoring his nonsense.

Ree - okay so let's go and meet them now shall we?

She too ignored rubbish Abhi said.

Abhi was mad because both ignored him.

They are getting bad habit of ignoring me just because of the two boys. Oh god who are they, why did you send them to me? Don't you want me to live happily with my vaishi? Answer me god plz.

He was thinking unnoticing that he was being dragged to somewhere random by his vaishi.

Jai - Let sid and faisu come. Then we all will close the chapter of these two boys humpphh!

Ree - shut up idiot!

Jai - I am not an idiot. Those two are.

Reem rolled her eyes but now she was enjoying her boyfriend being jealous so she thought not to clear his doubts.

They reached to where janneet was and Were searching for Sid and Faisu.

So that is it for today

Hope you enjoyed reading it.

Vote and comment your views.

Qotd :- Which character do you like so far (only one) ?

Till then

Signing off

Your Author, Arya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.7K 23
This is a Fanfiction story of our Favourite bond Abhisha . Abhishek Malhan and Manisha Rani I love there chemistry so writing my first ff for them
6 Idiots By Suman

Fanfiction

42.8K 3.1K 101
This story is about true FRIENDSHIP. Those friends who were separated in their childhood, but destiny reunites them after so many years. But how wil...
866K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
5.9K 301 10
─ 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑻𝒀 (⌗𝗱𝗼𝗷𝗮𝗲) in which the reality doyoung imagined is ruined by jaehyun's true feelings ❞