My idiot

Lonely_Canvas рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

This is an enemy's to lover's story it involves bl and smut. Two high-school boys fall in love in the mists o... рдЕрдзрд┐рдХ

Friday
The Deal
Monday
Wtf
Cute
Pics
Our secret тЭдя╕ПтАНЁЯФе
Dare
7 Wishes
Wish 1
Confused
Authors Note
infact

Tears

116 2 0
Lonely_Canvas рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

Patrick's POV:

Holy shit I didn't think that would happen. But it did. Wait. Is he actually messing with me or...

I thought kissing him would feel disgusting, but it wasn't that bad.

Darron looks at me shocked, and so does Micheal.

"I. I better go after him."

"Ok, are you gonna -"

"WHAT THE HELL"

Micheal scared the shit outta me and Darron by screaming so famn loud.

"DUDE stfu you have such a delayed reaction."

Darron and Micheal start arguing and mimicking each other, so I take the chance to go after xiaver.

I'm going after him to confront him about messing with me. But now. I wasn't sure if he was.

I headed out the door and started running home after a bit. I saw him ahead of me on the side walk walking home.

I ran up to him.

"Can we talk?"

As soon as I ask him this, he stops walking.

"What."

"About what happened. And about us flirting. Are you just messing with me?"

He then started to laugh.

"Of course I was faggot I just wanted to complete a dare and get money. No one wants you dipshit"

And with that he walked off. It felt like my heart was ripped into a million pieces. Then I felt tears streaming down my face. I was crying? Why? I dont care about him or what happened......Do i?

рдкрдврд╝рдирд╛ рдЬрд╛рд░реА рд░рдЦреЗрдВ

рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рдпреЗ рднреА рдкрд╕рдВрджреЗ рдЖрдПрдБрдЧреА

Perfect Timing {Gream AU} DrugInnit_ рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

352K 9.6K 30
It's Junior year when we're introduced to George Davidson, a transfer student from England. He transferred to Florida after his parents passed away i...
8.1K 149 20
Clay and George have been together for over a year, but one day George leaves Clay. They won't see each other for years.. but what if they meet again...
2.3M 134K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
141K 3.6K 30
"wearing that same ol' strawberry scented lipstick again? you're pathetic" (dnf) just to make it clear i do not ship them in real life i just think i...