Arrivederci || Dan Heng [✓ ]

By Rampoluvr

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ೃ⁀➷ ❝ 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑰𝒏 𝑰𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏, arrivederci is use... More

Announcement
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Introduction ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Prolouge ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part one ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part two ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part three ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part four ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part five ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part six ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part seven ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part eight ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part ten ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part eleven ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twelve ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part thirteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part fourteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part fifteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part sixteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part seventeen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part eighteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part nineteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-one ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-two ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-three ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-four˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-five˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-six˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-seven˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-eight˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-nine˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part thirty ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Epilouge ˚。⋆
Finale Note

⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part nine ˚。⋆

1.1K 46 32
By Rampoluvr

╔══════════════════════╗
ENTRY NO. 009
TIME LEFT: 11 DAYS

hᥱᥣᥣ᥆ ιt'᥉ ꧑ᥱ. Y᥆ᥙ'rᥱ ᥒ᥆t t᥆᥆ ᥲᥒ᥊ι᥆ᥙ᥉ ᥲb᥆ᥙt bᥱ bᥱιᥒg hᥱrᥱ ᥲrᥱ y᥆ᥙ? tι꧑ᥱ ι᥉ ᥲᥣᥕᥲy᥉ tιᥴkιᥒg~ ι'꧑ rᥱ꧑ιᥒdᥱd ᥱ᥎ᥱrydᥲy ᥆f y᥆ᥙr ᥕᥲrᥒιᥒg᥉. Ι ᥲᥣrᥱᥲdy kᥒᥱᥕ thᥲt ᥕhᥱᥒ ᥴ᥆꧑ιᥒg hᥱrᥱ. Ι'꧑ ᥒ᥆t ꧑ᥲkιᥒg ꧑y᥉ᥱᥣf t᥆᥆ ꧑ᥙᥴh ᥲt h᥆꧑ᥱ ᥉᥆ y᥆ᥙ ᥉h᥆ᥙᥣdᥒ't ᥕ᥆rry. Ι rᥲᥒ ιᥒt᥆ ᥲ tr᥆ᥙbᥣᥱ꧑ᥲkᥱr ᥒᥲ꧑ᥱd ᥉ᥲ꧑ρ᥆ k᥆᥉kι thᥱ ᥆thᥱr dᥲy th᥆ᥙgh. ᥉trᥲᥒgᥱ gᥙy.

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ "𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 wanna eat lunch with us today?" March poked at my shoulder, smiling awkwardly. I glanced at both her and Dan Heng. The latter was looking away on purpose—probably out of embarrassment.

"Thank you for the offer March, I usually like to eat by myself though." Her previously bright eyed dimmed, which did little to help my already heavy guilt for turning her down.

"But... you always eat alone these days. Are you sure you're alright? Come hang with us pleaseeee?"

"I promise I'm good, no need to worry. Really though, I'd rather explore around the school. I am the new student after all, better to know my surroundings." This was a lie, as I'd gotten the layout of the school down after the first few weeks.

"But it's so sad seeing you by yourself all the time! Please you have to come eat with us—no actually I insist! Just for today!"

"March." Dan Heng finally interjected, putting his arm on hers to stop her from reaching out to me. "That's enough, she already declined you twice." She jutted out her bottom lip slightly, frowning while slapping his hand away. I had turned my attention back to the front of the room, but my ear was still tuned into their ongoing bickering.

"What's the big idea!" March was attempting to whisper, but it seems to be almost impossible for her. Dan Heng shushed her, shaking his head in annoyance. I could sense March's irate expression, his action would definitely not slide. "You were the one who told me to ask her, and now I'm being scolded for it?!?!"

"March, shut your mouth before-"

Everyone's midday conversations were interrupted by the beeping of the intercom. A clear signal that someone was about to give us announcements. The focus of the room went to the speaker on the wall.

"Good evening Astral High, it's Kafka." I felt the shudder of all the students in the classroom, including myself. It would appear I wasn't the only one who was weary of the student council president. Even just hearing her voice was enough to inflict fear onto others. ✆ "Listen, I'm just here to give everyone a reminder that we're hosting club presentations during lunch and into fifth period, so be sure to check everyone's displays. I'm sure the club leaders and members worked very hard. Show them a little humility, hm~?" Kafka paused to chuckle, and a dead silence befell for a while. ✆ "Ah but anyways, that's all. Have a lovely rest of the day everyone~"

There was another beep that signaled the end of the intercom announcement. Everyone's collective held breaths finally escaped them, and it was like a heavy air finally lifted from the classroom. Students began to faintly murmur amongst themselves again, I made out bits and pieces about Kafka and the club event.

Despite the ominous air, the announcement did peak my interest. It would be fun to check out all the clubs, even if I had no intention of joining any. I quickly grabbed my notebook, writing down a careful reminder for myself.

__ __

As lunched passed, neither March nor Dan Heng came to pester me again. On my first few days I ate with Serval and Pela, just because I was getting used to things. After that though, I was mostly by myself. Going off on my own and trying to keep some distance between the others and me. The whole encounter with Kafka only made this distancing worse—but it was inevitable from the start.

Right now, we were about ten minutes into lunch period. I wanted to get a head start of checking out the clubs, so I ate rather quickly. I was now on my way through the main hallway, where everything was set up. The sheer amount of students was somewhat overwhelming. I could barely see some of the more popular clubs because of the gathering crowds around them.

Then as I struggled to find my way through, someone reached out to grab my hand. When I turned to see who, I was met with a troublesome pair of green eyes.

"We meet again strange second year."

"Let go of my hand Koski." I playfully yanked it from his grasp, garnering a fake expression of hurt from the male.

"So cold!"

"What are you even doing here? You don't take me as the type to enjoy this kind of event."

"You're right, it's boringgggg—but! The cooking club always has the best free food, on top of the other stuff these clubs give out." A smirk tugged at his lips. "Anyways, what would you be doing here?"

"Just looking around for something interesting."

"Interesting you say? Then, why not tag along with m-"

"Ah, I didn't expect to see you here." A voice that could've only belonged to Serval's dearest brother, made his way through the packed hallway. He must have been to focused on myself, because his mood dropped upon seeing the sly man trying to take me away. The blond saw Sampo's hand holding my wrist, and his eyes grew dark with irritation.

"Well if it isn't my pesky little junior!" Although Sampo tried to act cheery, it was clear this was masking his seething hatred for male next to me.

"What are you doing to her? Is he harassing you?" His original question was aimed at Sampo, but Gepard was more concerned about me. He gave me a very worried look, not letting me answer as he glared at the troublesome man once more. "I won't let you harass my senior. Get lost Sampo Koski!"

"Hey now hey now, don't be so quick to push me away. Me and this second year are good friends. Right darling~?" He sent me a wink, which almost made me puke up my lunch. Gepard wasn't happy either, tightening his fists.

"You'd better leave us alone or I'll have to call over the Silvermane disciplinary." The thought of more detention sent chills down Sampo's spine and his face contorted slightly, out of fear. He stood his ground however, much to my dismay.

While the two continued to bicker, I somehow managed to slip away undetected. I didn't want to waste anymore time listening to those two idiots fight over trivial matters—I had better things to do.

They must have noticed I'd gone missing by now, but it didn't seem like either of them followed me. For a while, I was just looking at all the clubs, seeing people gathered at the more popular stands. It wasn't until my eye caught a lone stand at the very end, only occupied by one person. None of the other students seemed interested in it, as much as the young lady behind the table tried to advertise. I watched her whole face droop as groups of people passed by her, not even looking at her calling them over. She was now dejectedly hanging her head down. In her hands were probably the club sign ups she prepared, the stack still full.

My heart strings were being pulled on by just watching her struggle. It really seemed she had put a lot of effort into her club, yet she was still the only member. Against by better judgement, I was unable to stop myself from walking over to her.

"Hello." The young woman took her gaze away from her sign up sheets, eyes lighting up in excitement upon seeing another student.

"Oh! My first visitor!" She excitedly took my hands into hers, shaking it violently up and down. "Thank you for visiting my presentation. I'm the president of the journalism club, call me Tingyun." She quickly handed me an information sheet, along with a few free candies. When I thought about her name, I realized I did see it many times before.

"So you're the one who writes the amazing school newspapers. I had no idea you did it all yourself. Is there really no one else in your club?!" A bead of sweat formed at her forehead, elated by the compliment—yet embarrassed all the same.

"Y-yes it's true.. I'm the only club member, unfortunately. It seems no one is interested in this sort of activity." I was quite surprised that among all the students in the school, not one wanted to do journalism.

"The club can't truly be this unpopular can it? Especially with someone as kind and patient as you being the head?" Although I meant every word, she still became somewhat bashful at my continuous praises. Still, I felt bad no one else was checking out such an important club for the school. "Then, maybe you could give me a run down of what you do in journalism?"

Immediately her eyes lit up with excitement, so happy to hear someone else interested in what she does. Even though I had no desire to join her, it also made me smile seeing her begin to explain everything.

__ __

"Oh look there she is Dan Heng!" His mood had been sour ever since the events of fourth period. So March had taken him to the club event. "Looks like her and Tingyun are having fun." He looked toward my figure, unbeknownst to myself.

"It would seem so." March looked back to him, quite pleased with herself for knowing him so well.

"Hey, you're smiling now!"

╰┈➤ EDITED

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
ASTRAL HIGH SCHOOL NEWSPAPER

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙮 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
The annual school culture festival is just around the corner, taking place next week. We ask all students in clubs and who wish to help out at the event, submit their sign up sheets to the main office. Thank you.

- Principal Jing Yuan and The Student Council

This week starting Tuesday, Astral High's First Year and Second Year classes will be going on a short field trip to the outskirts of town. Please be prepared for the upcoming event.

- Teachers Mrs. Yukong and Mr. Yang

Attention all students. There have been some recent complaints by faculty members that some students are abusing their study halls to pull pranks on staff. If this continues then we will have to request students remain seated during all class hours. Try to stay respectful and responsible while attending Astral High.

- Principal Jing Yuan

𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝘼𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙮
Wrestling club is having a end of the season party this Saturday, be sure to let us know if you're coming!

-Club Member Luka

Music club is preparing to preform at the upcoming summer festival! We ask every club member to attend all practices after school, thank you!

- Club Member Pela

𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
Due to a complaint we received from some students we are looking into patching dips in the field area, as to prevent any future injuries. Thank you all for your concerns.

-Astral High Faculty

Stay tuned for next weeks news!
- Newspaper editor and publisher, Tingyun

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
20.9K 200 10
Y/n Stansson, Wolf Stansson's daughter and Iceland's star player, #13. Fulton Reed, USA bash brother player, #44. What happens when these two rival p...
157K 5.6K 25
Y/n L/n was used to being alone, or having people leave her. She was adventurous and wished to see the world. Sadly, she wasn't allowed to. She longe...
139K 5.5K 23
[ 𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤/𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ] After two-thousand years, you got to see the light of day once more. Like the civilization of long ago, your memory...