Demon Royal Slayer

By NevaehBendit

A story I wrote and still working on This story contains Adventure Love Story Laughing Drama Magic More

Chapter 1

information about characters

6 1 0
By NevaehBendit

One thing before I start the story here are the roles and characters for the story.

Tanjiro- He and his family run a bakery and he is mean at first cause he doesn't trust anyone but he is really kind and is becoming a soldier of the corps.

Nezuko- Tanjiro’s sister and is half demon later on with Tanjiro and becomes a female apprentice to Tanjiro she also can resist the sun but rides in a basket Tanjio carries on him.

Zenitsu- is a locked-up boy in a tower but joins Tanjiro later on in the story and is on the run from his grandfather and thief, also a slayer/ demon reason locked up.

Inosuke- The king of the mountains, the youngest king he has a bad temper and joins later on too to protect his kingdom.

Nevaeh- sister of Tengen uzui both royalty and is a wolf and is a girl running away from home as she joins the king of the demon slayer corps as a soldier.

Tengen uzui- prince-in-law of his family kingdom and has his 3 princesses had a sister who ran away from his old kingdom and refuses to get into an arranged marriage.

Rengoku- the flame king and his soon-to-be queen became a demon soldier slayer to protect his kingdom and his family has a little brother who is a prince.

The other hashira- They are all rulers of their own kingdoms and slayers as well.

Demons- Muzan is the ruler of the demon kingdom and the other demons fight by his side and are the people of his kingdom.

Jay- Is Rengoku's and Kokushibo’s soon-to-be wife and is half demon and is a part of the corps to save her kingdom and fight beside her soon-to-be husbands. She is the daughter of King Muzan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4K 56
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
17K 314 10
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
71K 1.6K 17
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...
570K 19.2K 82
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...