Seraphic (atwow)

By Softly_Blessed21

Jake Sully was finally living peacefully on pandora with his family. Unknown to Jake the RDA was returning wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chatper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chatper 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 10

87 0 0
By Softly_Blessed21

" Kid Kid come on wake up" Catleya sits up fast smacking her head into Kai head. He covers her mouth as they both rub their foreheads.

"Unlce Kai whats wrong it's late" She trying rub the sleep from her eyes. "I thought you would like your gift it is still your birthday kiddo" Kai smirks at her handing clothes to her as well a beautiful gold arm band

"It's so beautiful thank you but you need to move i need to get dressed ." She gets up and quietly goes into the bathroom to change as she stops and looking at the tattoo as she gently touches it.

"Wow" was all she could say as she traces it and gets dressed quickly not forget to put on the arm band. She hurries out to see her uncle texting on his phone.

"Ready kid?" He looks up to her as she grabs the shoes from his room that he hides for her. Quickly nodding as she lifts her feet to him to tie the laces. " kiddo you're gonna have to learn to tie your own shoes one day" he bend down ties them for her.

"But you tie them just right though." She smiles at him making him roll his eyes. The pair quietly make it out the apartment. Kai pulls her hood up and places a mask on her before leaving the building.

"Remember don't let go of my hand okay?" He wiggled his fingers at making her giggle as locking hands. "Thank you for the gift Kai" "No problem Kiddo."

They took off while she looks around trying to see what was new and what was the same from the last time she was out.

Kai pulls her closer as they walk through the crowd street. She tugs on his hand to get his attention as he bends down to hear her. "Where are we going this time?"

"The market then we can go to our spot." He points up to big building infront of them. He picks up her carrying her as it was easier to keep close making their way down the stairs to the buzzing market as loud voices and music can be heard from below.

Pushing their way through the crowd to the brightly lit ring holding two fighters who were beating onto each other as people were yelling for their favorite to win.

Finally making it to the front he puts her down infront of him explaining the different moves to her not noticing the group of men coming up behind them.

A hand clasped Kai's shoulder making him spin around to shove the person away but stops seeing who it was. Feeling his heart dropped at the sight of the man.

"Ace you scared me how are you man?" Blocking Ace from Catleya while he shakes Ace's hand seeing three other guys with him. "I'm good Kai I couldn't miss the birthday girl special day." Ace tries to move around Kai but He uses his large frame to block him.

" That's close enough Ace let's not make a scene."Seeing the other men move closer watching them reach for their guns. Ace smirks at Kai as he pushes past him tapping her on the shoulder.

"Happy Birthday Catleya you still remember me right?" Ace leans to her ear so she can hear him. Nodding as she pulls her mask down flashing him a wide smile.

"Of course Mr. Ace Uncle Kai didn't tell me you were gonna be here" Hugging him but he only pats her back knowing he wasn't a big hugger like Kai explained to her the first time she met him.

(Side note: catleya was raised in very affectionate but shuttered home so she's trusting and affectionate towards everyone.)

"Of course I couldn't miss your birthday I even got you something but we gotta go to it, it was too big to carry." Catleya nods her head grabbing onto his hand.

"Lele you know you can't go anywhere without holding my hand." Kai grabs her hand as he pulls her away from Ace who kept a strong hold on her.

Both men hold her hand making their way to leave the market with the men follow behind closely. Kai got an idea when seeing the bathrooms at the far end.

"Ace Catleya needs to go use the bathroom before we go back." Kai picks her up trying to move towards the bathroom. Catleya tries to tell him that she didn't need to go but he quickly tells her to hush.

"Right Jay go with them and keep Kai company till she comes out." Ace pointed to one of the men who walks with them to the bathroom.

Kai puts catleya down when they get infront of the bathroom and leans down blocking Jay from her." Kiddo I need to you run as fast as you can that way and make it to our spot you remember how to get there?"

She nods confused but seeing his face she knew something was wrong. "When you get there you need to hide and wait for me okay?"

"Alright kiddo on the count of three you take off don't stop running till you get there" Kissing her forehead as he started to count on his hand behind his back as he made it over to Jay.

Once he hit the number three he punched the man making a fight break out. She looks over to where Ace was and saw he running towards Kai.

She took off like a bat out of hell pushing through people. Feeling adrenaline running through her body pushing her legs to go faster. She started to repeat her movie lines to keep herself here going.

"Just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.7K 13
( NETEYAM.SULLY & LO'AK.SULLY ร— fem!oc ) following the Movie ยฉ AVATARFANFICTION | Anรคi was a halfbreed outcast...
934 31 13
"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐๐Ž ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐Ž ๐„๐๐ƒ"- ๐“๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐˜๐€ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ซ...
57.6K 1.3K 23
๐”ผ๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•œ๐•ช. Ayn'at--the daughter of a Na'vi warrior and an earthling sc...
41.5K 1.1K 16
Y/N has known only one thing in their time since the Sully's adopted him: family is everything. When old enemies of the Na'vi return to Pandora, can...