the perfect pair | PABLO GAVI

By fcestx

ā˜† šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ two futbol players, same club, same number; start everything off on the wrong foot onl... More

cast
[1] dates? since when?
[2] "no interest"
[3] don't tell xavi
[4] you're texting-
[5] ballon d'Or prep
[6] posts
[7] can tonight night be over?
[8] disaster
[9] far from home
[10] he was right
[11] don't even
[12] interviews
[13] new beginnings
A/N
[14] day 'n' nite
[15] wrong number
[16] what last night caused
[17] realization of it all
[18] post
[19] shouldn't have called
[20] stop fucking up
[21] moonlight on the river
[22] with you in the crowd
[23] mastermind
[24] posts
[25] need you
[26] birthday bash
[27] posts
[28] super copa 1
[29] super copa 2
[30] posts
[31] promo video
[32] gold rush
[33] the perfect pair
- end -
A/N
A/N

bonus

3.2K 67 27
By fcestx

liked by pablogavi, aurorapaezg, pedri, ansufati, alexiaputellas, mikkykiemeney and 2,739,023 others

y/n.l/n: la victoria o nada 6️⃣ ❤️💙

view all comments

pablogavi: mi amorrrrr

mikkykiemeney: we're late but who cares!

user5282: oh to be y/n

user5933: wish our golden boy good luck 🙏

user1096: YOURE SO GORGEOUS ❤️❤️

pedri: me gusta tu camisola 😇

user4391: wag of all wags 🦅

user6185: this clásico abt to be 🔥

Y/N's POV

"my shirt is wrinkled." that's what mikky's worried about? we're twenty minutes late and i feel awful.

but if i see that score and madrid is taking the lead, i'm gonna head into the locker room myself and knock some sense into everyone.

limping to our seats, i could've sworn i almost tripped after i heard my name being yelled from multiple directions.

i'm sore for the reason being that two days ago we won our fourth ucl with salma scoring and vicky assisting two of my own goals. not only that, but we partied a whole day. then i remembered the consequences of being hungover at game that would decide the league winners against barca and madrid in the toughest tie ever and the last game of the season, i knew i'd have to put an end to my celebration.

anyways, mikky and i found our regular seats where anna is already sat.

"took you guys long enough!" we know we're late but there's no need for the scolding when we're also grown women.

that doesn't matter, i see the score and it's still 0-0 so that's something to care about knowing we didn't miss much. now that i'm here, part of me can calm down when i notice anna brought laura and klara. "hi my loves!" i reach over to them and they find their own way to me. "y/n!" i love them in ways you couldn't imagine. laura crawls on my lap and it's like that for majority of the game.

i feel bad for bouncing my leg out of my own anxiousness but she doesn't seem to mind.

i take a deep breath now that it's half time and  find the time to try and relax before they start back up.

out of instinct, i start inspecting the field for gavi until our gazes meet and he tries his best to pull a smile knowing he's just as stressed.

"breathe." i mouth to him.

he nods slightly before disappearing into the tunnel till i get a tap on my shoulder. "what'd i miss?!" so mikky and i aren't the only late ones? natalie takes her own seat behind us with gael in her arms.

i swear she was born yesterday but she's already a year and a few months.

i'm reaching for her and natalie has no problem handing her to me. "god you're getting so big." she coos at me and i poke at her gently to which she giggles in response. "oh to see the day you and gavi have your own."

my head practically snaps in mikky's direction.

"mikky, i'm about to turn twenty and have so much to go and you're thinking about me with kids?!"

gavi and i's career is only starting.

we're doing really good. we train together, pick up new things, and teach each other. i've never been in such a good place in my life knowing all my support comes from gavi.

"twenty isn't even a bad age for kids!" it's not, but i have so much to go in life, and so does he. "have you guys ever talked about it?" i turn to anna and i'm not sure if i wanna tell anyone about our conversation about a week ago.

"when do you think we'll have our own ciro?"

i'm surprised i didn't chop my finger at the question that stopped my whole process. "and where is this coming from?" that's a stupid question knowing we babysat the boys again yesterday while they're on vacation here. "just a thought i had." he's cautious now.

"gavi," i stop everything and walk over to him because i hated my tone when i asked. "sabes que te quiero, verdad? (you know i love you, right?)"

"and i love you." i go down to kiss him from the height of the chair he's sat in.

"i'd love to have a kid with you one day." i made sure to keep the one day part clear. "and i can't wait for the day, y/n." his smile is broad and as big as mine.

and until then, just knowing gavi has and always will be there makes me want the day come sooner.

all thoughts gone and i'm back at the camp nou where it feels like every barca fan across the world is screaming for the moment right in front of our faces.

my attention averted back the second i saw what was going down.

balde was running with the ball and i was wondering how far he'd make it until someone found a way to tackle him, but that wasn't the case. he made it to the rear end of the field and i was at the same point as everyone else when we were out our seats and waited for balde's next move.

i felt like i was looking back at the past.

he kicks it high, no intention of getting to anyone specifically until gavi makes his way to the box and kicks it in the last spot courtois could get to.

the right corner of the post.

mikky and the rest of us practically fly out of our seats and gavi is celebrating with the crowd and the team who trample him.

it only took 70 minutes but who's counting?

"GAVI! GAVI! GAVI!"

just like at every sixth minute, the stadium fills with chants of his name.

it took him everything to get here. he's no longer the eighteen year old who let the aggression or the hurtful comments from people get to him.

now he's winning the league for his childhood club.

"are you getting emotional?!"

"what? no!" maybe.

mikky did not have to call me out on it though.

the celebration lasts for what feels like forever and so does the smile on my face making my cheeks ache. it only gets worse because by the time they break apart, he has my initials up and blows a kiss my way.

it's only a matter of time before they start back up and madrid gives it their all.

thanfully, we have ter stegen.

wall of all walls, not to mention, our defense couldn't be any better.

it's the wait of the final whistle that has us out of our seats again, waiting to seal the 1-0, making this season's league theirs.

lot's of close calls, but nothing they couldn't handle and just like that, the ref blows all three whistles which gets the party going inside the camp nou. the team topples over one another, mostly gavi.

he's trying to find his way out until he bumps into xavi and it's a touching sight of the two.

i can only imagine how tight xavi is squeezing.

the thought of it makes me smile until he sees me again and gets loose of his grip.

i'm surprised he still has the energy to run when i meet him at the railing and he immediately cups my face to bring into a kiss.

i couldn't care less about the breath i'm losing, i'm home in his touch.

"todo lo que hago es para ti, mi amor. (everything i do is for you, my love)" he whispers to me.

"entonces siempre estaré a tu lado para todo estos momentos. (then i'll always be by your side for all these moments)"

"no podia imaginarlo de otra manera. (i couldn't imagine it any other way)"

celebration on top of celebration, pictures on top of pictures, yet we somehow managed to get home around two in the morning which was a surprise to both of us because we're usually back by four.

the first thing gavi does is groan out of exhaustion to the point where it echos around the whole house but before he could even make it to the couch, i drag him down the hallway and into the room so he's at least comfortable while he sleeps. "i'm not getting up for the next three days."

i laugh at that but join him after changing into shorts and keeping the jersey on.

meanwhile, he's still in his shorts but changed into the champions shirt after taking pictures. "i can't believe i have to get in bed with you and you haven't even showered."

"claro que eso es lo único que te importa. (of course that's all you care about.)" sorry i don't wanna sleep with someone who sweat everything out of him for 90 minutes.

yet he turns to face me and kisses my forehead. "goodnight, beautiful." i smile at him and get comfortable under the sheets before pecking his lips one last time for tonight.

"dulce sueño, campeón. (sweet dreams, champion.)"

i missed u guys sm so i wanted to write a litlte something!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.5K 30
ā cause you were never mine , never mine. but do you remember ? āž *ą³Øā‹†*āœ©ā–€ she's his coach's daughter. he plays for the team her...
58.3K 1.2K 23
"i want your love and i want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance." pablo gavi x fem! oc started; january 18, 2023 ended; february 15...
24.6K 484 38
When Luna's only parent sadly passes away, she moves in with her older brother and starts a new life in Barcelona. Yet it isn't easy. Because how can...
26.1K 345 43
"Who would have ever thought that a love full of secrets could end in an infinite love." From enemies to lovers and from lovers to A love full of se...