๐™๐™’๐™, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข.

By izythescientist

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—. More

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜ผ๐™€ 1/2 !
๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐˜ผ๐™€ 2/2 !

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ

4.7K 151 98
By izythescientist

FWU , 003

⇩⇩⇩

ᵃˢʰᵃⁿᵗⁱ ⁺ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ⁼ ???

A: <3                           B: </3

(proceed down below !!)

𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒!

𝘑𝘌𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘏 𝘍𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘓 𝘞𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘙

ѕєνєηтєєη

ρℓαу: 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 & 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙚

𝘝𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘈 𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘖 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘌𝘡

ѕιχтєєη

ρℓαу: 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙯𝙖

𝘈𝘈𝘙𝘖𝘕 𝘛𝘐𝘙𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘑𝘈𝘔𝘌𝘚

ѕιχтєєη

ρℓαу: 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧

(they might've been in a chapter or two, but who cares, they still new.)

𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟑...

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖.

ʜᴏᴍᴇ - 6:21

"𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙃 𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙊𝙊𝙊 𝙁𝙐𝙉, 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙐𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔." ashanti spoke as she smiled remembering.

for her, her first day back went smoother then she thought it'd go. she felt as if a whole lot worse was gonna happen but no, she had fun.

aaron laughed a lil, "das cool." she adjusted the phone to her right ear so she could put on earrings on her left.

aaron had called her after basketball practice just to check up on her, cause he ain't seen her for the rest of the day.

also that he wanted to kno if her and notti had talked, or had any interaction at all.

"so when you was there you ain't talk to him?" he asked, "yuuuup. i lowkey forgot he was even there. lik-"

"SHANTI COME DOWN HEREE!" she rolled her eyes hearin her brother's ugly ass voice, "hol up aaron." ashanti spoke as she ended the call and made her way downstairs wit a frown on her face.

she stood at the end of the staircase in front of jeremiah. ashanti had on a black crop top and red and black plaid pajama pants wit her big sneaker slippers- also having her red hair simply down.

jeremiah turned to the side and mouthed sum, now ashanti was curious, "someone here?"

"no. no one here." jeremiah sarcastically replied, walking away. right off the bat she knew he was lying, that nigga loved being sarcastic.

she rolled her eyes taking one more step as she saw ddot standing there wit a smile on his face, prolly from sum jeremiah was saying.

"ouuuuu fren when you get here?" ashanti furrowed her eyebrows as ddot turned his attention to ashanti, "like few minutes ago. wassup?" he gave her a side hug.

"nun much. shits mad boring but come to my room, i redid it and you gotta see it." ashanti smiled big remembering.

ddot immediately started shaking his head, "you can't go two weeks without changing ya room."

they both went upstairs and ashanti opened her door, revealing her room.

her room had lots of posters of artists, like partynextdoor, bryson tiller, drake, etc. even though they were scattered it still looked good tho, queen sized bed also had many stuffed animals, even on her ceiling she had a lil pouch for extra ones. followed by her bean bag chair and vanity, ashanti's room was big and she was happy that she had the right amount of things to fill it up with.

on her tv showed the song 'right my wrongs' by bryson tiller but it was paused due to aaron calling her.

"sooo, whatchu think?" she smiled lookin at it, she had just cleaned it sunday too, so she hopefully keep a clean room for the whole of the first week of school.

ddot shrugged not tryna give any compliments, even tho he thought the room was fire, "atleast you kept dat thing, shits mad comfortable." he spoke taking seat on her bean bag, she mugged in return as she sat on her bed, "so why you come?"

ddot kissed his teeth, "stop askin questions shanti. tryna smoke?"

wit that a big grin appeared on ashanti's face, that was another thing she missed- smoke sessions wit ddot.

they was so fun for the both of them, they just be talking about anything- from deep shit to random shit.

"yeaaaa. lemme roll up." she spoke as ddot reached from his pockets and grabbed three pre rolled blunts out his pocket.

"i forgot how much of an addict you are." ashanti sighed rolling her eyes, he chuckled as he lit the blunt, taking a pull, then handing it to ashanti.

a few more of those and they already got to talkin, "you got everyone talkin to notti bout you." he blurted, it was complete comfortable silence for them until he spoke up.

ashanti paused as she took a pull and passed it to him, "what y'all sayin bro?"

she got so used to people talkin bout their relationship and how bad it was, so at this point it was no surprise.

"everyone was jus telling him how bad he fumbled. like they fr got on dat nigga shanti." ddot told ashanti, "what'd he do?"

"ion kno he just...tried to brush em off i guess." ashanti hummed as she got passed the blunt, "y'all real ones for that."

ddot just stared at ashanti wit a big ass smile on his face, "and i see you at lunch." he mumbled but ashanti definitely heard, she furrowed her eyebrows tilting her head slightly, "what you talkin bout?"

he kissed his teeth, "shanti it's been like- couple months and you still ain't let that lil crush go?"

ashanti was completely dumbfounded, "who you talking about darrian?" her face soon turned into a frown cause he was talking complete bs to her.

"i'm talkin bout jay." he spoke looking at ashanti, immediately peeping the small smile that formed on her face that she was fighting to bite back.

"you was cheesing da whole time whenever he talked to you. you glad no one else noticed." ddot spoke shaking his head.

"nigga and if they did?" she asked, "i'm single so i don't see a problem."

ddot looked at ashanti like she was the dumbest person eva, "are you slow?"

ashanti nodded no, "are you?" she asked wit the same tone.

"bro..das notti's brother. yes it's a problem." ddot took a pull, wanting to hear ashanti's response.

"okay but literally all i've been hearing is 'get with his brother' or 'get with his friend' so.."

"and you ain't do it." ddot continued for her, "and you know why you didn't do it, i ain't gonna say it." he shrugged.

ashanti just looked at him wit a mug knowing that he knew exactly why she didn't do it- because she was still in love with him and didn't want anything to hurt him.

shit was messed up of course, but in her eyes she didn't want anything bad happening to him, although she got so many opportunities to do so.

"okaaay but that was four months ago. it's different now. now everyone over it- including me. so i wouldn't be wit him on some 'i'm getting my lick back' shit." she spoke, ddot just stared at her knowin it was the weed talking.

"yea no more of this." ddot said taking a pull, "nooooo. bro." ashanti frowned as she continued,

"darrian ion think you understand what he did, that nigga must've not told you the full story." she laughed to herself, she definitely saw notti twisting the story so he wouldn't be painted as the villain.

ddot started shaking his head, "no shanti, i kno. you told me remember? and ion kno if it's gonna make you feel better but he ain't switch up the story, he told me exactly what you told me."

ashanti sighed as she laid her head on the headboard, "that just did the opposite. that nigga knooooooows. he knows darrian."

"yo, don't be stressing on no shit now. you above dat, word to." ddot watched ashanti and her smile forming again, "that's so nice!"

ddot laughed as his phone started vibrating in his pocket, he took it out looking at the phone call that was on his screen- "𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇 𝙏𝙒𝙄𝙉😈‼️" it read, ddot sighed answering it putting the phone to his ear.

"hello?" he spoke, "where you at? these niggas just finished pressing me."

ddot snickered, "for real?"

he heard notti took a deep breath on the other end, he already had an idea as to where he was, he was just tryna confirm it, "where you at gang?"

ddot looked at ashanti who was on her phone, "i'm at my friend crib."

"you at her crib?"

"yea..." ddot blankly answered as he trailed off, tryna see how notti will react.

"ight..jus lemme kno when you coming back." he spoke causing ddot to be a lil surprised, "i gotchu, safety."

"safety my heart."

with that the call ended, "yo shantiiiii!" he dragged looking at her, "yea?" she turned her attention back on ddot.

"niggas just left after pressin notti bout you." ashanti's eyes slightly widened, "jus left? it's been like two hours."

"yeaaa, they got on a nigga fasho." ddot smiled, ashanti just looked at him, "you really not tryna show no remorse for ya best friend?" she asked honestly.

ddot sighed, "das my brotha right there but like, he dead messed up shanti. not even sayin this cause you my friend. like it was dead wrong and he was acting like shit chill, like nun chill my nigga."

ashanti softly chuckled, "okaaay."

"so like, when you think about it, it makes you laugh now?"

"uhhh," ashanti looked up to think, "actually no. if i'm talking about it and i'm laughing it means i'm like two seconds away from crying and i'm tryna cover it up." she smiled and ddot who had his eye's slightly widened and his eyebrows softened, "are you sure your g-"

"noooo. im fine now, i promise you. it's just when you get hurt like that, shit stays on your mind. especially from someone you loved."

ddot felt himself feel genuinely sad for ashanti, "loved?"

ashanti nodded, "loved." she lied right through her teeth.

time skip -- ???

9:49

ddot walked in and saw notti standing leaning on the island which had cold water bottle on top of it.

notti was just thinking. he was contemplating everything after school.

everything meaning ashanti.

so many things were going thru his mind, then he had his niggas jus tell him what he's been hearing for the past four months.

but for some twisted reason, now its actually hitting him, cause he spent those four months trying to forget about her.

was it somewhat successful? no. but everything was changed the minute he saw her.

so the whole thing from the very beginning was replaying in his mind.

"notti. you good my nigga?" ddot furrowed his eyebrows as notti looked up at ddot and saw his low red eyes- now he knew that they got high.

"yea.." he nodded, "jus thinkin bout shit."

ddot knew what "shit" meant, he stood across the island looking at notti, "shit meaning shanti?"

notti shaked his head as he held his head low, "i really fucked up."

a big smile that ddot tried to contain formed on his face, "ian tryna be that guy but..yea, you did."

notti glanced to look at ddot before he looked back to the table, "nah like," he leaned off the counter, staring into space, "i did that- to her."

ddot could tell full realization hit him, notti quickly looked at ddot, "did you see her? she couldn't even look at me ddot. she didn't even look!" he lowly exclaimed.

"i saw her." ddot nodded, looking at notti, "and i kno she felt me starin."

before ashanti would literally fold over just notti looking at her & saying the simplest things.

"nah i really hurt her." notti started, "i heard them niggas tell me that but before it was fine-"

"why was it fine tho? like did you see the shanti we saw? you hear what court and sola was sayin bout her? notti- think back to last time you saw her before today. that girl broke down in front of you...because of you." ddot furrowed his eyebrows, "ian tryna deny ya love for her but like, why'd you do her that bad?"

notti was genuinely tryna find an answer that didn't sound like an excuse, but every single answer he thought of sounded like one. that was the worst part- he was wrong in everything, ashanti ain't did nun wrong but love ts outta him, that's also what's getting to him.

cause does notti love ashanti? yes, but i guess the thing was that ashanti loved notti waaay more then notti imagined.

it was mostly all just notti's commitment issues playing into the mix, & that was a big ass problem.

notti sucked his teeth, "ion kno, sum gotta be wrong wimmie worda bro. cause she ain't deserve that."

"at all." ddot added as he grabbed his own water bottle.

"so y'all linked? was she good?"

the only thing in ddot's mind was "oh so now you wanna ask?" but he tried so hard to contain himself, "yea she fine, i think."

notti just kept shaking his head disappointed in himself, "and i bet you if i tell her sorry she not gonna wanna hear nunnadat."

"yuuup." ddot dragged, he knew he was a lil too high for this conversation but still wanted to hear how notti was feeling.

silence broke between the two and ddot broke it, "so what you wanna do? now that you finally realized all this?"

"𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯." notti spoke, "imma try cause i kno she not gon take shit but...she don't even gotta get wit me again. i jus deadass feel bad...i feel like shit, actually."

ddot nodded, "okay, das cool. hopefully she listen."

notti hummed, "yea. but you can go sleep, you look slumped already. dd already sleep too."

"ight, you good?" ddot asked as notti nodded, not sayin anything.

ddot left notti right where he left him, tryna get some sleep.

but notti stood there thinking for three more hours thinking about it again. now he was thinking about what would happen if he tried to talk to ashanti.

but one thing about notti was that he is determined, he not gon stop until he gets it, or at least get his point across.

and right now? he barely even started and he didn't see him stopping.

this nigga was now dedicated to get ashanti's attention, even if it's a little piece of it.

𝐈☆ミ 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐦, 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡. 😂 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 & 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧...𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐤. 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝🫂

everything4notti🕊️🕊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 337 29
๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ..
17.1K 253 26
Ddot x dd (mostly)
46.4K 1.3K 21
๐๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐›๐ข๐š - แด€ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡ - a Notti Osama fanfiction โปแถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ
130K 2.9K 36
โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| A 16 year old who's disrespectful and bossy--Most popular girl in school at that--but she meets her match when a boy named David...