๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด ๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘–๏ฟฝ...

By KawiITStormz

๐ด ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ . More

๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค
"Nasty Boy" ๐Ÿ˜ Pt. I
"Nasty Boy" Pt. II ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy" Pt. III ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy"Pt. IV (Finale) ๐Ÿ˜
"The Midnight Society" Pt. I ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. II๐ŸŒ“
"The Midnight Society" PT. III ๐ŸŒ—
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IV ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt.V๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VI ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VII ๐ŸŒ”
"The MidNight Society" VIII๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IX ๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. X๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" X Pt. 2 ๐ŸŒ– (Finale)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt.2
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 3
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.4
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 5
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 6
Not Gon Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 7
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ PT.8
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extragenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extravagenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ (Weekend Extravangza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 9
Not Gonna Write You a Love Song ๐Ÿ“ pt. 10
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 11
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 12
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 13
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“pt. 14
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 15
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.16
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 17
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 18
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 19
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 2
Own That Shi๐Ÿคซ Pt.3
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 4
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt.5
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt. 6
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.7
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 8
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.9
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 10
OWN THAT SHI- ๐ŸคซPt. 11
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 12
Own That Shi- pt. 13 ๐Ÿคซ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿซฃ

๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿซฃ

272 15 79
By KawiITStormz

The sun had retired for the day giving the sky a pink haze. The gang eventually decided to call it in going their separate ways, back home probably. It'd be dark soon but wasn't quite ready to leave Trey's side, I don't know why I was growing more flirtatious with him. I use to avoid the hints he threw but like I said...

My body was changing and any form of flattery was good enough for me. Tre /Tree/, as I called em, walked alongside me on the concrete pathway, our shoulders bumping trying to knock one another off bounds.

Summer nights were the best, it smelled of freedom knowing we didn't have school for the next two months. Who knew what adventures the season would bring. What relationships would blossom, what sort of troubles we'd faced head on. That was what it was like in Cedarstone, Mishaps and Mayhem but nothing us youngins couldn't handle.

Everything was thus so peaceful as I mentally counted the light poles navigating our way through the small community.

"You been in a daze all day Princess what's up?" He asked. I began to sigh. "Does the size of our chest really matter to you guys?" I had asked. Tre nipped the top of his lip, revealing those specks of whiskers formin a stache. His eyes fell to his Hi top Filas. "I mean they nice to look at" he finally answered followed by a shrug "...not to mention grab but I mean..they ain-they ain all that important". I smacked knowing he was lying through his gap.

"You don't have anything to worry about tho Princess" he smiled "You pretty blessed ya feel me?". I analyzed my chest hidden knowing I had the biggest out of our clique but Connie was definitely the people's champ with the tatas. "I just want someone to like me for me and not for my chest size" I grunted. "We don't always talk about breast" he added "There's Ass too".

I rolled my eyes quickening my pace. He caught the back sway of my hand. "I'm kidding Princess" he toyed rejoining me "You know I like you more than that".

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew leading Trey on was the wrong idea. It's not like I didn't find him attractive. Had I never knew De, Trey would've been my first choice. My hand arose reviving a piece of pollen from his tresses. His curls were bold and proud, silky and smooth to the touch as they glimmered underneath the light.

"Why do you like me Tre?".

"Because you keep it real" he gave a small tilt "You don't try to be something you not" I frowned at his words.

I haven't been real since pranking De, but all that was gonna stop. I was through being his Connie especially after hearing his motive. "Did I mention I think you fly?" he added. "Bet you say that to all the girls" I teased "Trying to take after ya play brother?".

"Who De?" his brow shot up then chuckled "I mean I got it like that but I ain't got it LIKE DAATT".

"Naw YOU GOT IT LIKE DAT trust me" I assured.

The space between us suddenly enclosed causing Trey's demeanor to change. My breathing hitched, I knew what was happening. The question was...should I let him? Trey wet his lips leaning in. He was so close..so damn close I could feel his bottom connect to mine. I mentally whimpered feeling them graze them a little more. Slightly turning my head, I broke his attempt as his lips collided to the side of mine.

He couldn't help but chuckle.

"You gonna ice me out like that?" He smirked. I shook my head averting my attention back to him. "Trust me I want to" I admitted "But I would rather wait...". "Til" he lingered pressing his lips to my side once more. Damn this boy smooth but I couldn't play Trey, he was my best friend and I had to do right by him.

"I dunno...maybe Saturday" I questioned. Trey's eyes perked up. "So you really doing it?". I knew there was some unsureness in my eyes but I pushed through it. "Yeah...thought I could hold off another year but what the hell. You can only play HAGGI so many times, right?". Trey silently agreed.

"Soooo when I find you..".

"IF" I corrected "If you find me then we'll go from there". Trey suddenly reached back around his neck tugging at something. My face contorted watching him lift the chain from inside his Mecca shirt, revealing a pendant with the digits '84. "Trey what are you doing?" I baffled. He placed the chain around my neck as it clung to my skin with care. "I'll be coming back for that come Saturday".

"Til then hold onto it for me". Okay THIS was definitely not suppose to happen. This was the kinda thing couples do but he told me to hang on to it, so technically it was on borrowed time. "I'll keep it safe" I sweetly replied with a kiss to the cheek. "Yo-you sure you don't wanna speed this up a bit".

He whirled his finger causing me to laugh.

"Let's just finish our walk Tre" I advised. Placing his hand out for me, I took it as we strolled the rest of the way talking about whether he get his tat from Mickey which I highly recommend he didn't.

🫣

I walked in the apartment feeling refresh. I had a new outlook on this summer. The muscles in my smile ache but I couldn't help it, it felt good to be wanted. I couldn't believe I ever wasted my time on-.

"Whaddup?". *record scratched*

My bubble popped catching my crush on the couch no longer in uniform. I immediately scrunched my face. "I thought you was at work". He looked shocked as if I knew his scheduled time. "A nigha got off early" he revealed. "Oh" I turned around closing the door.

"Since when you start rocking chains?".

SINCE WHEN DO YOU CARE. I peered down at the 16in gold plated chain dangling from my chest and quickly tucked it in. "Don't worry about it". De was displeased with my response but didn't push it. "Where my brother?" I asked heading for the kitchen.

"Don't worry about it" he mocked. I stopped, twirling at the heel "Is he here or not?" I said with an attitude "I don't have time to play games with ya'll dumb asses". De titled his head. "The hell witchu?".

"Nothing where is he?" I stayed on topic knowing the real issue.

"He coming back. Stop being a crybaby. Acting like you never stayed home by yourself before". "Then why the fuck you here?" I questioned him "Don't you ever go home?".

Devantè eyes narrowed then frowned. I don't know if that struck a nerve because it surely did for me. Something inside felt like this would dampen our relationship but I was okay with that. He didn't need me and I for sure didn't need him. Slowly rising up, he walked over towards me. Funny I don't remember him being so high up.

"Tell him I'll be HOME when he gets back" he eyed me.

"That's what phones are for" I smirked "Unless the line's tied of course". He smirked back looking down at my chest "Now it all makes sense". Yanking the chain back out, I smacked his hand away causing him to laugh. "That's why you trying to get out this Saturday huh?" he questioned. "Just gonna do watchu wanna do. Ignore anything I said".

"Practice what the hell you preach before you tell me ANYTHING Devantè" I gritted.

"Trust me I had enough practice to preach to your hardheaded ass" he spoke "You gonna fuck around and get pregnant". "And I'm surprised you ain't slipped up yet" I countered. Devantè furrowed his brows.

"What you sa-".

"Just leave" I waivered to the door. Kissing his teeth, he checked me like he did Boomer. "Fine. You on your own Saturday". My eyes widen. "What...We had a deal?!" I walked behind him. He opened the door looking back.

"You break promises. I break deals" he shrugged "By the way. I already knew it was Connie you were talking about...she told me". With that, he walked out like the player he THOUGHT he was.

🫣

Thursday rolled around and all the kids decided to have a water fight in the neighborhood. I was happy that Bash had his old Nerf guns still lingering around when asked. This had to be the best ideas yet and it was a way for us to cool down from this hot Alabama weather.

If I could recall any memory in my childhood, it'd be this moment right here. We didn't have a care in the world. As the upcoming BIG KIDS of Cedarstone I had to say, we overall had best clique.

Unlike my brother's crew we weren't focus on how many numbers we could get, didn't matter how bad the dames/dudes were, we didn't stress on attire walking out the door. I mean sure they were the cooler crew but we were the more ADVENTUROUS ones. Just call us BEBE'S KIDS because we were always getting mixed up in some shit and I wouldn't change one bit of it. The girls and I were on teams versus the fellas in our crew along with a couple more kids around the way.

Our complexes were large enough to find little hideouts we called Headquarters where we'd regroup and reload. I could hear the sounds of 112's Love Me blasting through someone's window soothing the inner quad.

The girls rejoined one another, huddling up behind our secret location.

"I don't know about ya'll but I think wearing white was a mistake" shessed Jaz observing her damp oversized T-shirt with her pink sports bra peek-a-booing. "You're not suppose to be wearing white Jaz" grunted Ashley contradicting ass wearing a bright green bikini and half opened jean shorts. She was the innovator of the NIP SLIP.

"Your Grandma gonna put a hurting on yo little butt" spoke Kelsey ringing out her ponytail.

"She's right" I added reloading my Nerf gun by the little water facet behind the building "You need to change before she catches you and you can't go out Saturday". Jaz nodded agreeing with the two of us. "Okay so who's gonna cover me while I go in?". Kels and Ash remained silent as I shook my head. "Man I will. Come on". Jaz and I discreetly scoped around the corner. There were spotted two of them.

Jacobi was obviously the lookout so we definitely had to steer clear of his big self while Kal, being faster was looking for his next victim. I mentally cursed, Jaz's complex was literally on the other side and we desperately needed to get by. "We'll have to circle around the back til we're in the clear" I whispered to Jaz who responded with a small okay. Soon as Jacobi turned his back we quickly scattered to the other building.

We were actually doing pretty good considering most of the girls WANTED to get got, so they were a good distraction. We lightly ran as far as we could remaining in the far back so the guys wouldn't see us. We were almost home bound but someone spotted us.

"UH OH I SEE A COUPLE OF STRAGGLERS!! " his cute voice called out from afar. Trey took off with Kelvin not too far behind. We both screamed breaking out into a spirit. We were almost there but they were almost at our heel. "JAZ CUT THROUGH THAT PATHWAY!" I pointed "You'll be home in no time".

"What are you gonna do?" She rushed "You can hide with me til I found something else to wear".

"And what fun would that be?" I winked. Jaz tried to get another word in but I was already on the move causing us to split apart. I knew Trey was gonna order Kelvin to go after her which would leave he and I, and I wanted it that way. I ran as fast my little legs could take me til my dumb ass ran into a dead end that was cut off by the bar fence so no one would fall into the creek below.

"Don't move" his voice ordered. I came to a halt. "Now put your hands in the air where I can see them". Holding in my chuckle, I slowly lift my hands to the sides still holding on to my Nerf gun. "Slowly turn around so I can see my culprit". I don't know why was finding this super hot but I played along. Swiping my smile to the side, I analyzed my cutie of a best friend who was rocking a a white tank with his red Bulls shorts followed by a cap that was turned backwards.

"Toss your weapon by me and no funny shit" he command but I didn't obey. He lift his SuperSoaker 3000 higher repeating his demand. I looked to my smaller version in hand and back to him. "Okay just don't shoot". Releasing my grip I tossed the gun by his feet. From then it was a stare off. "You didn't think I'd eventually catch you?".

I thought about that scene from Low Down Dirty Shame and decided to try my luck.

With a tilt of my head, I gave him my best sex eyes. "Maybe I wanted you to" I tilt my head the other way. Trey cleared his throat trying to keep his composure. "Think you'll be ready for me Saturday?" I played with the bottom of my shirt letting him see a little of my stomach "I won't be as easy".

Trey glided the tip of his tongue across his bottom lip gawking at my half soaked body that was already drying up.

"Hmph more than ready" he admitted "Been thinking about catching you for the longest". His gun slightly lowered. I knew Trey wasn't gonna shoot me, he had too much fun chasing me down and I loved a good chase.

It made my lower half thump beyond capacity. Those damn urges. Shit, I wondered what all Trey did during his first round of HAGGI and would he deliver much like De? Shit I shouldn't be thinking of him right now. Trey was my target.

"Tre" I whispered. "Yeah?" I aired tugging his lip approaching me. "My Tre Tre" I toyed with my shirt. "What Princess?" he lowered his gun. I had other plans but they were soon cut off by a pair of eyes waiting from afar. "I need you..." I whispered looking back to him. "Watchu need me to do?" he inched closer as I held my inner bare thighs feeling it's achiness.

"I need-" I whimpered bringing my finger to my mouth. Trey tucked his lip in once again under my trance. "Fuck Princess tell me watchu need". I waited til his chest was at eye level as I slowly peered up. Using the tip of my fingers, I lowered the gun by his side. "I need...I need you to-". I wrapped my hands around the base of his neck bringing his ear to my lips feeling his hand grabbing my waist.

"Surrender" I nestled. Trey's brow scrunched as I quickly released myself from his grasp.

I dove under and rolled my body grabbing my Nerf gun, racing next to Ash who was waiting for me to get away. Trey immediately threw his hands up but with a smirk. "Y'all not gonna shoot a brotha is you?". We both look to each other then to him. "Nah you good Trey" Ash lowered her weapon. With a sigh, Trey dropped his hands happy that we spared him.

Or so he thought.

Water shot out hittin him in the gut as he leaped up grabbing where he was shot. We both laughing watching Trey shield himself from the wetness. I tapped Ash's shoulder letting her know we had to make a run for it.

"Princess you mine Saturday girl!" was all I heard as we made it back to our headquarters. Me and Ash continue to make a run for it before my sights landed upon two victims who didn't know they were even participants. De and my brother were walking, from what I assume the park. Devantè swirled the ball threading it from one arm to the other.

His ball tricks were always a thing of beauty.

I remember when we were younger he tried to teach me how to spin the ball on my finger but was unsuccessful, he then said Awe you'll eventually get it chump. Ugh I hate that damn name but I never brought it up. Tapping Ash with my back hand, I directed her attention to the same prey I was observing.

Ashley didn't hesitate reading my mind like the true friend she was. Ashley was ALWAYS down for mischief so I gave her some. We slowly back away around the corner waiting for our victims to take a few steps forward.

"You ready Tootie Bootie?" I whispered. "Roger that Twinkle Toes" she gleamed back as we placed our focus back to our targets in motion. The fellas were so into their conversation they didn't see us coming from around the corner pumping the handle as our guns gave power, exposing their shirts like a wet T-shirt contest.

The guys immediately shielded themselves turning their backs as laces of curse words fumed from their mouths. De used his ball to shield his face.

We couldn't hear them from the erupt laughter she and I were having as we watched them skip to my loo like their asses was on fire. This was lowkey the release I needed to let my frustration out all on Devantè's ass. He didn't know I was the type of girl who sought out my enemies in the worse kinda way and although my brother didn't have a thing to do with it, I was glad he was in the mix up as well.

Our guns finally emptied as we took off back to our headquarters leaving them in pure drenched misery. I could hear my brother shouting from afar. "I'ma kill ya little ass when you get home Princess I swear to G- FUCK!"

Suddenly an orange basketball briskly swiped my left ankle almost knocking me down. I looked over my shoulder to see his dripped out face wiping the annoyance away. I flipped him the bird but was scared shitless he almost took me out with the power throw. Ashley and I heaved back to our secret hideout to be met with a mixture of concern.

"The hell happened to ya'll?" asked Jaz who now was dressed in a different attire. Soon as the air could find my lungs, I stood with pride. "We just shot up my brother and De". The girls gasped letting out a couple of squeals as well.

"Oh my God you shot De?" jumped Jaz "Did you soak him good. Oh God did you see nipples?". "Jaz ew clam down child" spoke Ashley leaving Kels with a disgusted look."Why do you wanna see his nipples?" She then questioned.

"Shit I rather see something else but that can wait til Saturday" Jazz smirked as I fought not to form an image of De's hangtime through his gym shorts with the high school emblem.

"You guys are so obsessed" she shrugged "I mean they're just boys". Ash and Jazz looked to Kels as if offended. "Kelsey you're just too chicken to go through with it Saturday" scoffed Jazz

"Yeah you're scared beyond the point you can even LOOK at it" added Ashley leaving Kelsey feeling shameful. I completely got Kels, before I knew what I knew, I didn't want a boy to even come near me but now those urges wouldn't go away and thinking of De didn't help either. "Y'all leave her alone" I stepped in "Somebody needs to be the angel of the group feel me?".

This made Kelsey smile as I bright her in for a side hug. All three of them were my girls but Kels was my Ace and sometimes voice of reason. Didn't know what I do without her sometimes.

🫣

Within another hour, we all headed back to our neck of the woods drenched but jubilant. Kels told me that she'd be over when she was done showering as I was about to do the same. I was having the time of my life prepared for my first HAGGI but then remembered De saying I was on my own. FUCK! I stomped. Now how in the hell was I gonna get passed Bash and without De squealing?

Shaking my head, I turned the corner to my complex to see a cleaned up Bash and De with two hoochies in the stairwell. They were in mist of laughing til their eyes fell upon me. "See you finally showed up" he eyed me. I only nodded to his response planning to get out of their way.

"Bash this yo baby sister. She so pretty" the thick one spoke jiggling her over- accessorized keys. "Where you coming from babygirl?". "A water gun fight" I pointed behind. "That is so cute!!!" his groupie gleed as her large earrings bounced "You remember when we had water gun fights?".

"Girl hell yeah" her friend hips protruded outward displaying the grey pager in her pocket. "Bash why didn't you tell us. We would've got dressed up and played along".

"Man hell naw" scoffed Bash "Not with her and them lame ass friends. Got way betta shit to do". De chuckled as I turned my head glaring at him. "What..he said it I didn't" he shrugged.

"Cuse me" I shuffled past them making my way up the stairs. "Aye you lucky I was here. You left your key on the counter. Be a lil mo responsible!" Bash called from below. "Leave her alone Bash" ole girl popped his shoulder. "Shit it's true" he huffed

"Whatever" I muffled back turning the knob heading in. Heated tears began to flood my face. They were really starting to get on my fucking nerves at this point.

I jolted up wiping the watery excess, as the door opened again.

"Aye how long you gonna be?" Bash asked. "I dunno. Why?" I questioned, already annoyed as my back stayed turned. "Was gonna invite the girls up to watch TV" he replied knowing what his real intentions were. I took a deep breath. "Okay what that got to do with me?" I quizzed "I'll be in my room if that's what you worried about". I could hear Bash huff a little.

"Look.. go kick it with one of yo little friends" he suggested. I finally turned around. "Why don't you BOTH just go to De's place?" I countered back "Ya'll fucking watching TV for crying out loud". Bash rubbed his face like I was the one getting on his nerves. "Cuz man. De mama home and don't want all that loud noise" he answered. I crossed my arms. "Maybe I don't feel like going over to my friends'". I could see Bash getting irritated. He could easily tell me what they were up to but that wasn't gonna happen.

"Princess come ooon" he dragged "It won't be long. Just do this for me".

"Bash, I don't want to. I just wanna shower and chill" I retorted "Besides Kels is coming over soon as she's done". "She always here!" he waved out "Damn for once can you just let me HAVE THIS?!".

"The fuck..so is De Ass!" my voice rose up "Why don't you take you and ya little girlfriends somewhere else!".

"Because!" he matched my tone causing me to step back. In all our years as siblings, Bash never raised his voice to me. It even scared me a little but I wasn't gonna punk out and show it.

"Man YOU ALWAYS IN THE FUCKING WAY".

And that shot me down. Hearing him say how I always get in their way made my blood boil. "Fuck this!" I yelled holding my tears. Stomping to my room, I grabbed a couple of clothes shoving them into my backpack in fury. I was so sick of those two and their hoish ways. "Don't wanna be in this fucking stupid ass apartment with you and those hoochies anyway! Sick of this shit!". Wiping my eyes with my arm one last time, I headed back out. He wanted me gone I was gone. "Ooo I swear ya'll get on my fucking nerves!!"

I was at the end of the hall when I seen the concerned look on his face. He placed his hands up to stop me but I wailed on him. "Princess..Princess stop what's wro-" he grabbed wrists pushing me from him. I almost stumbled back. Dropping my backpack I attempted to fight him. "Aye quit dude!" He used his weight to plummet me to the couch. He used his strength to force my arms down so I kicked my legs.

Using back of my heel, I pushed my back off the couch for support, pounding my fist into his back. I got a couple of slaps and scratches in to where he was red in the face. We held onto to each as stuff began falling off the walls, table and entertainment center. I could hear the ripping of his shirt as I fought to get out of his grasp.

Bash grew restless and started using brutal force to push me off. That last push sent me flying to the floor with a loud thud as my legs flew up almost hitting the wall to the kitchen. "The fuck wrong with yo lil stupid ass man". Using his hand to feel his scars. His breathing grew harsher, his face no longer concerned nor loving. He was big mad and so was I.

We use to be so close and now he was letting vagina cloud his thoughts.

And where the fuck was De?! He'd probably have a fit seeing us like this but he never came.

I shot up grabbing my keys and bag infuriated. "I hate you. Don't yo ugly ass ever touch or talk to me again!" I yelled. I flung the door open almost breaking the hedges. I flew down the stairs to see De smiling but face instantly dropped along with the girls looking at me in shock. My face, hair, and clothes were probably a mess but I didn't care...I had to leave.

"Move!" I yelled as the bimbos scurried out of my way. De quickly grabbed my arm. "Princess what happen-"

"Lemme fucking go!" I yanked it away refusing to turn around. I was hurt and I'd be damned if he seen me break. I didn't have time to phone Kelsey, so when she opened the door and seen I had been crying with clothes practically torn off she pulled me in and closed the door. I went into frenzy explaining to her what all happened and she was in disbelief. It was after my shower I eventually finished the story

"I can't believe Bash went off on you like that. That's not like him" she frowned tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I hate him" I shook my head "I hate him so much right now, I don't even know what to do". "Don't say you hate him Princess" she held my shoulders "I know what he did was messed up but that's your brother".

"I don't care" I sniffled "You should've seen how badly he and De were treating me". "Where was he when it happened?" she questioned wondering his whereabouts. "Downstairs laughing with those whores" I cried harder "He stayed with them instead of coming up to see what happened. It's always some dumb ass girl". I cupped my mouth as Kels rubbed my back consoling me.

"It's okay Princess. You can stay here as long as you need to". And that was the plan but the next morning Kels' mother called us into the kitchen as we stood there awaiting her request.

"Princess now you know I don't ever mind you coming over but ya mama called" she looked to me in disappointment. "And you know that sneaking off worrying ya mama to death don't fly here". My eyes lowered to the tile on the kitchen floor feeling Kelsey's eyes on me.

"She told me soon as she gets up. Tell her to bring her narrow behind on..So that's what I'm telling you". That's when I knew I was in trouble.

"Yes ma'am" I frowned heading back to Kels' room. She helped me pack the reminder of my things as I walked out, heading back to my own apartment. I was so upset, I had forgotten to call but as I opened the door, I realized I had a lot more to deal with. Tapping her slipper like a mad woman, she pointed the couch

"You bring ya high yella ass on up in here" she gritted as I mentally flinched hoping she wouldn't pop me passing by. I seen Bash on the other end of the couch with the same look on his face he had yesterday. The marks were still visible making me smirk on the inside. I took a seat on the other end avoiding his gaze.

My mother was sweet as pie but if you got on her bad side...Baby you were in for a whole heap of curse words and many beatings. Tightening her black robe she began "You two wanna explain why my place look like the aftermath of the FUCKING Wizard of Oz?!".

The two of us jumped at her cursive. He and I looked to the mess we created. Bash could've easily cleaned this shit but being the stubborn ass he was, he was just too fucking entitled to clean OUR MESS. Swear Men Are Useless

My mom put her hands up. "Oh don't all speak at once" she sarcastically let out. Bash was the first to speak. "We was play boxing and it got out of hand Ma" he lied causing my brow to go up. I didn't know whether he was saving me or himself.

"Well I can definitely see THAT looking atcha face" she crossed her arms looking to me "Why would you do that to your brother?". An eerie silence hovered over me as I struggled to find an excuse, so I did what any teenage girl would do, I folded my arms much like she, shrugging it off.

It didn't help much but it'd buy me some time.

"Okay Miss Thang since you don't wanna answer that question answer this.." she paused "Why didn't you THINK to pick up the phone and call, telling me what happened and you were over Kelsey's?!". I shook my head but opened my mouth.

"I wasn't thinking Mama".

"Oh I know like hell you weren't" she sneered "I come home working a 14hr shift to see this SHIT everywhere on my GAHDAYUMIT FLOOR that none your asses can replace. Who got some money... hm. You?" She pointed to Bash "You?". I looked away again staring at the floor. "Messing up my DAMN Apartment like you two own sumthin 'round here!!" She continued on her to bantering for ten minutes with five- AND ANOTHER THANG...

"HAVE YOU TWO LOST YO GAHDAYUM MINDS?!".

"No ma'am" we lowly replied.

"I can't MUTHAFUCKIN TELL. It's hard to even believe you two are teenagers. GOOD GOD MY BLOOD PRESSURE" she held her chest. I tucked in my lips as Bash faked a cough repositioning his spot on the couch. "I'm too tired to beat ya'll asses tuhday. BOFF OF YA'LL GROUNDED TIL NEXT FRIDAY!".

"MAAMMMAAA" we whined.

"Oh don't MAAAMMMAAAA me" she mocked "You both weren't sayin shit in the beginning so now you'll have time to think about watchu done WHILE doing endless amount of chores". Both of us had our arms folded now in the worse behavior. The last thing I wanted to do was be stuck with his ass in the apartment for a week then add insult to injury, we'd miss out on the first night of HAGGI.

"And if I find out EITHA ONE of you is sneaking out. I gotta belt big enough for boff of ya'll asses combined. I got eyes round here" she gritted "Y'all understand me?". Both of us nodded not bothering to respond. My mother was taken back placing her hands to her hips. "I know like HEYAL you two didn't just head nod me...I said do you two HEAARRR ME?!!". "Yes ma'am" we said louder, still not paying each other any mind.

"That's better" she exhaled "I was about to ground ya asses for a month had this attitude kept up. I ain't the one or the two nor the three ya feel me. I ain't one of ya little nappy headed friends". "Yes ma'am" we said again now more aware of her threats. "Now y'all get the heeelll outta my face" she growled through her teeth

"I don't even wanna see ya'll ugly asses til graduation and on up out my damn place". The two of us sat up walking down the hallway avoiding one another to the Max.

I still couldn't get off of Bash defending me but that didn't mean I liked his ass.

🫣

A painful knock next door, disturbed my nap as I lifted onto my shoulder listening to my mother yelling at my brother through the door.

"TAKE THAT TRASH OUT..I WANT THAT LIVIN ROOM SWEPT AND CLEAN BOTH BATHROOMS. GO WAKE YOUR SISTER AND TELL HER TO GET TO THEM DISHES AND FOLD THEM GAHDAYUM CLOTHES" she demanded. It was followed by a groggy yes ma'am that made me giggle this time. Mom usually left out around five so she could be at work by six, then..the night belonged to us. We were free to do what the hell we wanted but not this time.

I didn't know if Bash would risk it being older but I sure as hell wasn't. I still had a whole heap of summer to spend with friends and maybe a potential boo so I would serve my sentence til I got out for good behavior. A knock at my door took me out of my inner monologue. "Hmmmm" I mumbled.

"Get up. Momma said you gotta do dishes and fold clothes" he repeated.

"I heard her" I called out now sitting up rubbing my face to fully wake up. I slowly inched off my twin sized pink and purple comforter lightly stretching out the kinks. I was pissed I allowed myself to sleep for so long knowing I'd be wide awake for the rest of the night. I loudly yawned opening the door, walking into the hallway. I looked to see Bash already taking the trash out of our tall plastic bin.

I patiently waited til he was fully able to get it out. I watched his house shoes sluggishly dragged the floor heading for the door to do his diligence of taking the trash out. When he got back in, I was already busting suds washing the dishes like so. His eyes found mine as I scanned the small lashes I made to his left cheekbone and the corner of his right eyelid. I felt extremely bad for harming my brother but I couldn't speak as he moseyed on along to do the next chore in the house.

Once I was done with the dishes, I got to the next task. As I gather the clothes from Mama's room I could hear Bash's voice in the far back talking to someone on the phone. Well she didn't say anything about no phone calls so I made a mental note to call Kels when he was done.

"Yeah man. I'ma have to skip out on Saturday" he paused "Shit's crazy right..

Man I dunno she just fucking spazzed and started hitting me. She was beating my ass though not gonna lie" he chuckled "Eh she cool now. She ain really said nun since the fight, probably on her period and shit...naw I'ma sit tight and get this punishment over with but NEXT SATURDAY my nigghhaaa, oh it's on".

Although my brother blamed my period plus De asking about me, I was completely chill. I'd knew eventually things would blow over but for now, I'd kept my distance. Sitting the basket next to me, I plopped down then channel surfed til I found Nickelodeon. It was last segment of cartoons before Nick at Nite start playing I Love Lucy and shit.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Lucy but I wasn't in the mood for laughing at her silly butt. My eyes were glued to the screen watching Tiny Toons Adventures. Babs' crazy self was at it again with her antics. She was singing It's In His Kiss to Buster and my heart suddenly fluttered. Both of them lowkey liked each other but they'd never fully admit it, I thought about how my relationship would pan out with Devantè, I didn't wanna dwell on it, weelll maybe just linger.

I envisioned myself as Babs chasing Devantè through various old movies and scenarios just for that kiss. That one kiss that would let me know was he feeling me much like I was feeling him. "Ayo" a snap of fingers caused me to shake my head glancing up at the person whom I shared the same DNA with. I blinked

"What is it?" trying not to sound too harsh. "I said you hungry?" he asked looking annoyed in the face. I felt the emptiness of my stomach and then nodded before responding. "Yeah I could eat".

"Aight Mama left some money so I ordered us a pizza" he informed "Extra cheese right?". I nodded again now feeling worse than ever. "Aight" he weakly replied going back to what he was doing but not before glancing at the TV. "Tuhhh my nigha know he likes Babs" he smirked "Buster be trippin'". He walked down the hallway and I wore a smugly grin on my face feeling flustered.

"Maybe it's in his kiss" I lowly aired taking a deep sigh as I muscled through the rest of these clothes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 432 24
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š™๐šข๐š›๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šยฉ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ ๐š‹๐šข ๐šŒ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š”๐š’๐š๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š’:, ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š.
20.2K 401 30
/ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ( ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ) ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ /.
57.4K 4.3K 48
So What Now?
6 1 4
copyrightยฉ๏ธ2022. Will give pics