My Hero Academia : The Day Ev...

By ChildOfBeast13

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time pas... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : What It Takes to Be a Hero
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Start Line
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Hero Basic Training
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Encounter with the Unknown
Season 1 ( Finale ) Chapter 6 : All Might
Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival
Season 2 Chapter 3 : In Their Own Quirky Ways
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Battle On, Challengers!
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Rex vs. Bakugo
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Time to Pick Some Names
Season 2 Chapter 8 : Bizzare! Sir Nighteye Appears!
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Mixed Signals
Season 2 Chapter 13 : Gear up for Final Exams
Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero
Season 2 Chapter 15 (Finale) : Encounter
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Wild, Wild Pussycats
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Kota
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Alpha
Season 3 Chapter 4 : Roaring Upheaval
Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!
Season 3 Chapter 8 : All For One
Season 3 Chapter 7 : Symbol of Peace
Season 3 Chapter 8 : End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms
Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves
Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test
Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren
Season 3 Chapter 13 : Rescue Exercises
Season 3 Chapter 14 : Our Brawl
Season 3 Chapter 15 : A Season for Encounters
Season 3 (Finale) Chapter 16 : Unrivaled
Season 4 Chapter 1 : Boy Meets...
Season 4 Chapter 2 : Fighting Fate
Season 4 Chapter 3 : An Unpleasant Talk
Season 4 Chapter 4 : GO!!
Season 4 Chapter 6 : Lemillion
Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope
Season 4 Chapter 8 : Bright Future
Season 4 Chapter 9 : School Festival
Season 4 Chapter 10 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part
Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial
Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal
Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!
Season 4 Chapter 14 : Let it Flow! School Fesitval!
Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Season 4 (Finale) Chapter 16 : His Start
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 1
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5
Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!
Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited
Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation
Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas
Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

Season 4 Chapter 5 : Breach

295 13 2
By ChildOfBeast13

The pro heroes and the cops were outside holding off the Shie Hassaikai thugs who came out of the stronghold to create a path for Rock Lock, Aizawa, Nighteye Agency, Fat Gum Agency, and other cops to enter the stronghold.

Fat Gum : It's an emergency! Excuse us for not taking off our shoes! They haven't done anything suspicious yet!

Rock Lock : I'm getting kind of worried, man. We have no choice but to keep going now that we've started, though.

Tamaki : I wonder if someone leaked information to them. I feel like they're gathered in one place for some reason...

Police Chief : If someone had, they'd be avoiding us more smartly. They should all be used to working together with one will already.

Aizawa : They devote their all to their bond with their boss and brothers. They might feel ashamed now, but that makes them put more importance on their old bonds. This commotion... And Chisaki and the top brass haven't shown themselves yet. They're probably underground getting ready to hide or flee now.

Kirishima : That's not loyalty! Forcing their henchmen to take responsibility and running away themselves isn't manly!

Fat Gum : Yeah!

They all then stop at a vase in the hallway that Nighteye saw with his Foresight and starts to press the fake wooden panels in a certain order.

Nighteye : By holding down these wooden floorboards in a specific order... it'll open.

The wall then starts to open and reveals a secret passage as everyone takes a step back.

Bubble Girl : It's like a ninja residence! Right?

Centipeder : If you hadn't seen it with your Foresight, we wouldn't have noticed it. Be careful of Quirks we haven't seen yet.

Suddenly, a hand comes out from the passage and reveals three yakuza thugs prepared to stop the heroes.

Thug #1 : What the hell, bastards?!

Centipeder : Bubble Girl! Take one of them!

Centipeder uses his Quirk to restrain two of the yakuza thugs and lift them up into the air. The remaining thug with the knife in his hand runs towards Bubble Girl and tries to attack her, but she dodges the attack before using her Quirk to create a bunch of bubbles.

The bubbles float up into the thug's face and pop, getting in his eyes and blinding him.

Thug #2 : My eye!

Bubble Girl grabs the thug's wrist with her right hand and the back of his neck with her left hand as she pushes him down to the ground and restrains him so he couldn't move.

Bubble Girl : I'll make them stay here and not follow us. Please go on ahead.

Nighteye : Let's go!

Nighteye and the rest of the pro heroes then go through the secret passage and run down the stairs and leave the yakuza thugs with Bubble Girl and Centipeder. Nighteye takes the lead as he uses his Foresight to see the right direction to run to that lead to Eri's room.

However, when everyone turns the corner they soon see that the path was blocked off by a wall.

Police Chief : It's a dead end...! You sure you're not mistaken?

Rock Lock : Explain yourself, Nighteye!

Mirio then takes off his helmet and walks towards the wall.

Mirio : I'll go take a look.

Kirishima : Lemillion, wait! Your clothes might—

Tamaki : It's all right. Mirio's costume is made of a special fiber made of his own hair. It's made so it becomes permeable when he activates his Quirk.

Mirio finally gets to the wall and activates his Quirk as he fazes his head through the wall to get a look on what was on the other side, as he sees that the path continued straight just like Nighteye said. He then brings his head back through the wall and reports what he saw.

Mirio : It's just been blocked off by a wall. But it's a pretty thick wall.

Rock Lock : With Chisaki's ability to break down and restore things, even this is possible?

Fat Gum : A cheap trick...

Rex : He might as well put up a billboard that says don't go this way.

Kirishima : Yeah. Good luck to him if he thinks that'll stop us!

Kirishima, Rex, and Midoriya activate their powers and then break down the wall in front of them.

Midoriya : Shoot Style!

Kirishima : Red Gauntlet!

Rock Lock : You guys aren't too bad...

Fat Gum : They beat me to the punch.

Mirio : Let's keep going.

The group continues to move forwards but as they do they suddenly hear a loud shout go through the building as the walls, ceiling, and floors start to move around and change shape, making it hard for everyone to stay on their feet.

Kirishima : The path is rolling...!

Midoriya : It's changing!

Rex : Is this because of Chisaki, too?!

Police Chief : It's not Chisaki! It's different... The only one it could be... is the director, Irinaka! Irinaka's Quirk, Mimic, lets him go into objects and control them freely from within! He's gone into the concrete that makes up the underground, and it's turned into a living maze!

Rock Lock : But it's too big of a scale! He shouldn't be able to enter and control objects bigger than a fridge!

Fat Gum : If he gets a big enough boost, it's not impossible, huh? I was bein' careful about what he'd turn into, but I didn't think he'd turn into the underground. This has got to be hard on him physically. Eraser, can you get rid of it?

Aizawa : Not if I can't see the main body...

Tamaki : If the path keeps getting changed and remade... then they can prepare as many escape routes as they want. To have the judgment to be able to deal with this so quickly... Oh it's no use anymore... Far from being able to save the girl, we're also...

Mirio : Tamaki!

Tamaki snaps back to reality from hearing his name as Mirio puts his hand on his friend's shoulder.

Mirio : That's not going to happen. You're the Suneater! Besides, this is just a stopgap! No matter how much they try to warp the path, as long as we know the direction of our goal, I can get there!

Mirio then runs forwards and leaves the group as he heads down the path that would lead to where Eri is.

Nighteye, Rex, Midoriya : Lemillion!

Mirio : Time is of the essence! Those guys know this, too. That's why they're stalling for time. I'm going on ahead!

Mirio then fazes through the walls and runs off to go and save Eri. Suddenly, the floor underneath everyone else opens up and causes them to fall down to the lower floor of the building.

Midoriya : A hall?

Police Chief : We're getting further and further away from our goal!

Rock Lock : It looks like they got us good!

??? : Hey, hey, hey, hey.

Everyone then hears a voice and looks to where it came from as they see Hassaikai thugs who were wearing different masks.

??? : Some government authorities have fallen from the sky. Strange things happen, huh?

Fat Gum : It looks like they're ready for a fight. It's about time we showed them the strength of a pro—

Tamaki walks forwards and steps in front of Fat Gum as he raises his arm and stops the pro hero.

Tamaki : Save the strength of the pros for the real goal. For the ones stalling for time... I'll be enough by myself.

Kirishima : What are you saying? Let's work together!

??? : Yeah, work together. I'll kill all of you.

Police Chief : It's Setsuno! We can't use our guns against him! Heroes, it's up to you!

Setsuno : You figured it out, huh? Oh, well. It just makes it easier to go wild!

Setsuno then charges at the pro heroes and the police with his katana while he is going to use his Quirk, but Aizawa uses his Erasure to erase Setsuno's Quirk making him pause his actions, confused.

Setsuno : I can't use it.

The Hassaikai member with the white mask steps forwards and aims his gun at Aizawa ready to shoot at any time.

Fat Gum : Swords and bullets will just sink into my body. It'll be better for you to give up now.

Setsuno : Threats like that just make you sound like you fear for your life.

The Police Chief and two of the cops then take out their guns and aim them at the three Hassaikai members.

Police Chief : Since Eraser's erasing your Quirk, we can use our weapons! Resign yourselves and surrender!

Tamaki activates his Quirk, Manifest, as he creates large octopus tentacles on his fingers and uses them to restrain all three of the Hassaikai members so they couldn't move.

Tamaki : ( Larceny, Toya Setsuno. Crystallize, Yu Hojo. Food, Soramitsu Tabe. ) I've looked over the documents with their info!

Tamaki raises his hand and lifts the three into the air before he slams them into a wall.

Tamaki : I'll take care of these guys. At Fat Agency, we eat tons of takoyaki so I'm really good at using octopus. Since I was shot before, I'm more alert to things like this.

Kirishima : But, Suneater!

Tamaki : It won't do any good for us to all fight against them. With so many pro heroes stopped here, we're playing right into their hands. We should have the pros' Quirks, including Eraser's, for later! We should save the power to get through the wriggling underground, too! And the police officers and their guns! Fat Gum! If it's me, I can completely shut down all three of them.

Fat Gum takes a moment to think and heads towards the door that the Hassaikai members were blocking before they were caught by Tamaki.

Fat Gum : Let's go!

Kirishima : Fat!

Fat Gum : To that door!

Setsuno : Hey, hey, hey! Wait, wait!

Setsuno tries to use his Quirk, but Aizawa quickly looks over to Setsuno and uses his Quirk on him and erases it before he could use it.

Setsuno : Again...!

Aizawa then swiftly moves over to Tabe and knocks him out as his body falls to the floor unconscious.

Aizawa : Amajiki, I used my Quirk on the three of them. Bind them up before the effect wears off.

Tamaki : Everyone! Please take care of Mirio. He's definitely going to try too hard, so please help him.

With that said, the pro heroes and the cops head out of the room and leave Tamaki to deal with Setsuno and the rest of the Hassaikai members and continue moving forwards to reach their target.

Kirishima : Fat! You're going to leave him alone like that? What are you thinking?

Rock Lock : He's from your agency, so I left that decision to you, but frankly, isn't he in trouble?

Fat Gum : He's stronger than anyone here. But he was weak emotionally. He crushed himself with pressure to do things perfectly. He climbed up to become part of U.A.'s Big Three under those conditions. Someone like that declared that he could completely shut them down! So... all I can do is leave it to him!

They all continued to move forward as they had to believe that Tamaki would be able to defeat the three Hassaikai members by himself and would be all right.

===============================================================================================

Meanwhile at the upper level of the stronghold, Bubble Girl was restraining the last of the yakuza thugs that was defeated while Centipeder was inspecting the door that was closed off because of Irinaka's Quirk.

Bubble Girl : I can't believe you all came out to try and stop us. It's hard to believe you're sane.

Thug #3 : Everyone going out to fight right now is sane. If we didn't do anything, then Overhaul would take our lives.

Bubble Girl : Over... You're talking about Chisaki, right?

Thug #3 : Yeah, it's the name he started using after the boss took ill, and he started holding real power. The boss valued the old ways of chivalry and looked for a way for yakuza to survive in these times. Unlike villains, the Hassaikai must act with chivalry. He resented being called a designated villains group. The one we all loved was the boss. Calling himself by a villain-like name. Bringing in villains... Making decisions on his own that go against the will of the members... That guy's been doing whatever he wants.

Thug #2 : The boss becoming unable to say anything is also definitely—

Thug #1 : Hey.

Bubble Girl : Even though you hate him, you don't seem to think he'll be caught.

Thug #2 : Yeah. Listen, the ones who don't think about the future are the ones who aren't sane. People like that... are incredibly strong.

==============================================================================================

Back with the pro heroes and the three work study students, they continued to head down the path to where the target was while the U.A. students were worried about Tamaki.

Kirishima : Amajiki... I wonder if he's all right... I can't help but worry about him...

Midoriya : Yeah...

Rex : I know what you mean...

Fat Gum : ( His underclassmen don't believe in him at all... Well even if he says he's okay, he hasn't shown much to support that, so it can't be helped. ) But! Once you've left him to guard your back, you'll trust him to do it if you're a man!

Kirishima : I'm sure he'll be fine!

Midoriya : That makes you seem like someone who's easily swayed.

Kirishima : I'm worried, but all I can do is trust him!

Fat Gum : We can't waste a second of the time Suneater got for us!

Kirishima : All right!

Rock Lock : ( He's too into this. )

Aizawa : This is strange. It's weird that the guy who was moving the basement hasn't shown any movement...

Midoriya : Now that you mention it, nothing's twisting or turning.

Aizawa : If he isn't putting any obstacles in our way while we're running... then our opponent might not be able to observe and control the whole basement. There's the police that remained above, too. Maybe he's focusing his attention on them.

Rock Lock : Are you saying that he's limited in the area he can keep tabs on?

Aizawa : It's just a prediction. He went into the basement to control it. If it's not that he has been assimilated into it, but that he's moving around inside the walls to see and hear what's going on, then it's possible that his body is also close. If an eye or ear from his main body is peaking throughout to try and block us. Then I can see him.

Suddenly, a hand made out of concrete comes out from the wall and heads straight towards Aizawa.

Kirishima : Eraser!

Aizawa : ( His target is me, after all, huh? He doesn't want to be seen... )

Rex, Midoriya, and Kirishima all run over to Aizawa trying to save him but Fat Gum was able to reach Aizawa first and pushes him out of the way and to safety and takes the hit for him instead.

Fat Gum was then pushed through a hole in the wall that was created by Irinaka and was separated from everyone else.

Rex and Midoriya soon notice that Kirishima wasn't anywhere to be found and realize that he must have been separated from everyone else with Fat Gum. The two become worried about their friend but trust that since he was with Fat Gum, he would be all right.

Nighteye : Hurry! We need to catch up with Mirio!

Everyone continues to run down the path to catch up with Mirio but they stop when the walls in the room start to move once again and close in on everyone.

Midoriya : Th-This is...

Rex : The ceilings! And walls! And the ground!

Police Chief : They're coming nearer!

Aizawa : It feels like we'll be crushed to death!

Rock Lock : We'll be turned to meat loaf!

Nighteye : Rock Lock!

Rock Lock : Stop acting like the leader! We're in this fix because of your mistake!

Rock Lock touches the wall beside him and activates his Quirk, Lockdown, to prevent the area of the hallway they were in from moving.

Rock Lock : Deadbolt! This way! This area won't move anymore! Don't complain about how cramped it is! I can't hold that many spots with this Security Max Deadbolt. This is the limit of my powers!

The pro heroes and the cops all walk down the deformed and cramped hallway as they head to where Mirio was. Suddenly, giant loads of concrete come from behind everyone, rushing towards them and ready to crush them.

Rock Lock : He's coming at us again from the places I haven't locked down!

Rex forms the Punk Busters while Midoriya activates his Full Cowling as the two jump towards the wave of concrete that was coming towards them and everyone else. The two students then quickly destroy all the concrete coming towards them.

Rex and Midoriya continue to destroy the concrete and create a path for everyone else to walk through.

Rock Lock : If the Fat team were here, it'll go even more smoothly, huh, Eraser?

Aizawa : I know!

Rock Lock : At this rate, it'll only get worse! We'll just keep getting cornered!

Suddenly, the concrete that was coming towards everyone stops moving forwards and moves back as the corridor becomes clear and open.

Rex : It opened up?!

Cop #1 : What are they planning this time?!

Suddenly, a wall emerges from the ground as Aizawa grabs his two students and pulls them towards him as the wall hits the ceiling and separates the pro heroes and cops. As the wall hits the ceiling, Rex and Midoriya look around and see that they were alone with Aizawa.

Midoriya : Sorry.

Aizawa : Don't worry about it. But why separate us now...?

Rock Lock : *from other side* Hey everyone! You okay?

Nighteye : *from other side* Be careful! It's coming. The next move!

Suddenly, the three then hear Rock Lock shouting before he becomes quiet a few seconds after.

Rex : Something's wrong!

Aizawa : Rock! What's wrong!

Midoriya : Eraser! Rex! Please move aside!

The two do as Midoriya says as the green-haired boy activates his Full Cowling and kicks open a hole that was keeping them separated from Rock Lock. The three run through the hole and see...

Rock Lock : A fake suddenly appeared and attacked me! Be careful! They've got new troops! They'll appear again soon!

Aizawa runs over to the Rock Lock that was collapsed on the ground defeated and inspects his wound, while the other Rock Lock walks over to Rex and Midoriya.

Rock Lock : Midoriya, Rex, are you okay?

Rex : Yeah, we're fine.

Midoriya : Anyway, we should hurry after Chisaki's—

Suddenly, the Rock Lock in front of the two pulls out a knife, shocking them and catching the two off guard as Aizawa uses his Quirk on Rock Lock and reveals their real identity.

Midoriya : Himiko Toga?!

Toga swings her knife down at Midoriya who dodges it by stepping to the side.

Toga : Toga! Yeah, it's me, Toga!

Toga rushes towards Midoriya and thrusts her knife at the young hero as Rex grabs Midoriya's hood and pulls him out of the way. Toga then looks over to Rex and strikes her knife at Rex as he dodges it.

Toga : Do you two remember me? Oh, I'm so happy to see you two again! So happy! Izuku, Rex, I'm so happy!

Toga dashes towards Rex and Midoriya and was about to attack them once again with her knife but she is soon stopped when bandages wrap around her body and is pulled away from the two students.

Aizawa : That's it for you, Himiko Toga.

Toga turns her head and looks at Aizawa, irritated as she grabs on the bandage that was restraining her and pulls on it. This allows her to swing over Aizawa as she then uses her knife and stabs it into Aizawa's back.

Midoriya : Mr. Aizawa!

Aizawa then takes a knife from his belt and swings it at Toga as the villain jumps away from Aizawa to avoid getting sliced as the bandages become loose. She then breaks free from the bandages and slides a few feet away from the heroes as a wall suddenly comes in between them.

Midoriya and Rex then run over to their homeroom teacher to check if he was okay.

Midoriya & Rex : Mr. Aizawa!

Aizawa : I'm fine. More importantly, stop Rock Lock's bleeding and get the knife. I've heard that Toga uses blood.

Midoriya : Yes, sir!

Midoriya the goes over to Rock Lock to stop his bleeding while Rex goes over to the knife that Toga left behind and picks it up. As he inspects it, he remembers Midoriya telling him about one of the students from Shiketsu having a transformation-like Quirk.

Rex : ( A transformation Quirk... It's like the one Midoriya told me about during the provisional license exam... You've got to be kidding... What are you thinking, League of Villains?! )

============================================================================================

Meanwhile, with Sir Nighteye, he was standing in front of another member of the infamous League of Villains, Twice. Standing beside the villains was one of the members of the Hassaikai, Rappa.

Twice : I'm getting excited! Man, I was wondering what kind of hero we'd get, but this guy? He's like a normal businessman. Don't underestimate the yakuza, bastard! Get'em, Big Bro Rappa!

Rappa then dashes towards Sir Nighteye and attacks him with multiple fast punches, but Nighteye dodges his attacks by ducking and sweep kicking Rappa's foot, sending him off balance.

Nighteye : You grazed me? You're pretty strong.

Nighteye then throws something at Rappa which sends him past Twice as he crashes into the wall.

Cop #2 : *shocked* What... just happened...?

Nighteye : These are battle support items, high density personal seals. They weigh about five kilograms each. They go with my businessman appearance and are quite humorous items, don't you think? "Make a prediction and move first." Perhaps because I have seen the futures of so many, I'm able to do that a little faster than others during close combat. But I didn't predict this. I didn't think the famous League of Villains would support mere yakuza.

Twice slowly turns around and looks at Rappa who was revealed to be a clone that was made with his Quirk.

Twice : He melted! That yakuza's useless!

Nighteye quickly throws another one of his high density seals at Twice as it grazes the left side of his face and tears his mask. The villain quickly flees the scene as Nighteye tries to follow him but is soon cut off when a wall appears in front of him.

===============================================================================================

Back with Midoriya and Rex, they were standing on the ground as multiple pillars that were made of concrete started to emerge from the ground from all over the room that they were in. Aizawa tries to help up Rock Lock who was injured by Toga but the three were soon met with a scream that goes throughout the area.

Aizawa : That yell! You heard it, right?

Midoriya : Something big moved with that strange voice!

Rex : So that voice belongs to Irinaka, right? Where is it coming from...? The sound's echoing too much to tell!

Police Chief : Hey, this is bad! We'll be crushed!

Rex : Not while I'm around.

Blue streaks spread throughout Rex's arms as he creates a new machine with a black gauntlet. He then raises his left arm and activates the machine, creating a blue energy shield which expands over himself and everyone else, protecting them from the concrete pillars.

Irinaka then screams once again as Rex follows where the sound came from and sees that there was a hole in the ceiling and wonders if it came from inside. He then pulls his goggles down and turns on the infrared vision and sees that Irinaka was hiding inside the hole.

Rex : *to Midoriya* I have an idea, but you have to trust me. When I fire, you land a direct hit on that hole.

Midoriya : You're not thinking of...

Rex : Yep.

Midoriya then thinks for a moment and nods his head as he agrees to Rex's plan to take out Iriniaka. Rex then forms the Slam Cannon with his right hand as Midoriya gets behind the machine as the maw loads Midoriya inside.

Rex then looks up at the hole and aims his cannon at the Hassaikai member before he fires Midoriya up towards it. Midoriya heads straight towards the ceiling and then composes himself in mid-air as he destroys it with his Shoot Style.

Midoriya : Smash!

The ceiling then crumbles from Midoriya's attack and reveals Irinaka's body to everyone as Aizawa looks at the Hassaikai member and erases his Quirk making the hall and pillars stop moving. Irinaka starts to fall from the ceiling and as he was falling, two voices call out to him and mock him.

Twice : Sorry, yakuza. I think we'll do what we want after all.

Toga & Twice : Bye.

Midoriya : The League of Villains?!

Irinaka : Bastards!

As the Hassaikai member continues to fall, Nighteye arrives on the scene and throws his high density seal and knocks Irinaka out.

Nighteye : Catch him!

Rex quickly creates the Boogie Pack and flies towards Irinaka and catches him before flying down towards the ground and places him on the ground as Midoriya lands next to him. Everyone then looks to where the members of the League of Villains were but see that they were already gone.

Aizawa : The League betrayed him...?

Nighteye : It looks like we've been used. But that put an end to the maze.

Midoriya and Rex look forwards at the direction where Mirio headed off to and were hoping that he and Eri were all right.

Rex : ( Eri... Togata... )

==============================================================================================

Meanwhile with Mirio, he stops running and finally reaches the destination of his target. He was currently standing in front of Chisaki and his assistant Hari Kurono who was carrying Eri in his arms.

Mirio : Excuse me... But can I ask you some questions...? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 30.9K 88
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
20.4K 363 35
The world expirenced an incredible phenomenon that resulted in 80% of the population having superpowers known as Quirks, unfortunately a tragic event...
1.1K 35 5
It has been five years since Ben 10 put off his omnitrix and stop his hero work in America. Everything was normal until one day when his grandfather...
21.9K 358 21
A BNHA x Chivalry of A Failed Knight Fanfic Quirks, also know as Meta Abilities, was manifested to a new born baby in Qing Qing City, China. No one k...