Sorry, wrong number (VVD) [ON...

By obsessedbytch

When Trent Alexander Arnold accidentally added the wrong number to the LFC groupchat Started 6/9/23 Ended... More

Authors Note
Music Playlist
Sorry, wrong number (VVD)
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
now wattpad, whyyyyy
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
can we go back in time😭
ELEVEN
TWELVE

FIVE

367 4 0
By obsessedbytch

"Jona?" Trent and Virgil looked at both Daniele and Jona.

She's very pretty

Daniele and Jona didn't pay no mind to the group of boys. Wanda went over to their table and sat.

"You know, she was so confused when you thought she was Hendo. I'm surprised you didn't know who she was."

"Well the only other person that know is me because Daniele actually likes me." Roberto said loud and proud, there were a couple of groans around the table.

Virgil looked back at the girl. She looks more relaxed now. Less pale and more at ease. She was talking with the manager, Mona, and her father.

She looks happy with her father.

"Hey Virgil, take a picture, it'll last longer." Trent whispered to him. Virgil then proceeded to punch him in his side. Trent let out a loud and dramatic groan. "Don't fucking do that man."

"Well stop saying weird shit like that."

All eyes were on them, Virgil felt uncomfortable for some reason.

"Sorry man."

"Sorry too."

"You two act like brothers." Alisson said and both of the boys rolled their eyes.

Then there was a loud 'ahem'.

"Have some respect you two." They all looked at Daniele. Jona was silently laughing, but loud enough to hear.

"Boys will be boys father." Jona tugged at her father's coat. "Like Mexico all over again."

Everyone at the table was sitting silently, until Virgil got up and start walking to them. Jona tugged at her father's coat again.

"Virgil are you crazy?" Roberto whispered loudly.

"Miss Jona Jimenez, I am Virgil van Dijk. I'm a centre back on this team." Virgil offered his hand to the girl. She shook it, it shook Virgil right in the heart.

"You're giving that energy. Plus you are so fucking tall. I didn't know they make people like that here." She laughed. Eveybody present laughed with her. Virgil blushed of embarrassment.

YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

"I am Jona Jimenez, not Jordan, just to clarify. I work along with my father, but times have changed." The group of boys at the table laughed quietly at Trent. Virgil even looked back at Trent to see that he was shaking his head.

"So you weren't lying huh." Jurgen said.

Jona and Virgil were in this intense staring contest. A staring contest he didn't want to lose, a staring contest he wished last forever. He was lost in her eyes. He thought he was under a spell, he couldn't blink, he didn't want to.

Then she blinked and sighed.

"You win this one." She softly said. He blushed. It was so obvious too that she laughed. "You are a weird one huh."

"Hey Virgil, why don't you show my daughter around. I bet she's dying to see the place in full." Daniele pushed Jona towards Virgil more.

"Right this way Miss, I'll show you Melwood."

——————————

137k likes
37k comments
liked by wandathetraveler, jordanhenderson, joegomez5 and 137,654 others

trentarnold66
This man Virgil just folded right in front of us🤣🤣🤣

joegomez5
oh how i want to see him absolutely crumble🤣

wandathetraveler
he made it so obvious too
>trentarnold66
>>bro felled in loveeeee right in front of our eyes

——————————

It was a quiet journey through Melwood, other than the occasional Virgil naming everything they passed by. No small talk. Virgil liked that for some reason. It was a comforting silence, but it felt like it turned to intense silence once they approached the fields.

"And these are the fields." He put his hands on his side and looked at Jona. She had weird expression on her face. "What did the fields do to you?"

"Why do you want to know so much?"

"We haven't talked for ten minutes, before I even showed you around Melwood." He groaned silently. Both stared into the fields. Jona mimicked him.

"What is your problem?"

"I'm moody, got that from my mother. But why introduce yourself? You could've just stayed at your table."

"I'm the only one who has balls in that group. Plus it just felt awkward."

The area felled silent. Both still looking out in the fields.

"You're Dutch?"

"Yep. Dutch and proud." Virgil smiled.

"What's so special about England teams?"

"You go against the best players in the world. It's a thrilling experience, both players and fans are touched by this sport in a special way we can't explain." Virgil bit his lip. He looked at the girl who was still staring into the fields. Then Jona started to walk towards the field in front of them. Virgil didn't know whether to follow or not, but followed anyway.

There was a stray ball lying directly in the middle of the circle.

"The Premier League. What a name." She held the ball in her hands and started to press on it, to see if it was pumped. Virgil was confused but fascinated by her curiosity. She looked like she just found a hidden treasure the world doesn't know about.

"Chicha told me about the pressure and adrenaline about this league. He said 'it's the worst but best league I've ever played in' or something along those lines." Jona turned to Virgil. "Is it true? I believe Javier, but I want a second source."

"It is the best and worst league. It has so much cons more than pros. But I learned to deal with it." Jona giggled at his comment.

Why though?

"Sorry for my laughter. I thought it would have more pros than cons. 'It is the best and worst league' you say it like you were sad, even forced."

"I have to promote it, even to a stranger." They both laughed in sync. She threw the ball to Virgil, and he almost didn't catch it. Jona started to walk to one of the goal post. Virgil followed right behind her.

"It's funny that you follow me."

"I can feel Daniele's eyes on me. So if I'm not 10 meters close to you, I feel like he'll kill me."

"Sounds just like him."

——————————

"What do you think they are talking about?" Trent asked the group. Trent, Ali, Roberto, and Wanda were looking for the duo that left and found them.

Jona was leaning against the left goal post and Virgil was a questionable distance in front of her. Virgil had one of the stray balls in his hand and they both were talking.

"You think they'll kiss?" Bobby asked.

"Virgil wouldn't do that to Alana right?" Wanda said and everyone quietly laughed. "What would Daniele do if he saw what's happening right now."

"He would curse in Spanish and yank Virgil and curse him out." Ali said and the group laughed again. They couldn't laugh to loudly though. They were all behind convenient placed tables that were on the outskirts on the field Jona and Virgil were at.

"Oh oh, what's Virgil doing?" The group looked towards Virgil. Virgil put the ball down by his feet and kicked it to the goal.

"That was weak. You could do better." They heard Jona laughed and retrieved the ball. She handed it back to Virgil. He went to the penalty spot and power kicked it to the goal.

"GOLAZOOO." The group saw Virgil running in a circle. The group looked amongst themselves.

What the fuck is happening?

——————————
they call us the dream team

trent
Do you guys know what's happening?

alisson
I think he's trying to impress her?
If so, she's not buying it.

roberto
Have any idea wanda????

wands
no fucking clue
she looks like she's taking care of a child

trent
damn right

alisson
What do we do????

trent
Stay here and spy duhhhh🕵️‍♂️

wands
im surprised she's actually interacting with someone other than me for once

roberto
WAITTT
you're her only friend?

wands
yeah...

trent
does she not like talking to people

wands
she wants too
But she won't tell me what's stopping her

alisson
then why does she look fine talking with virg

wands
she only talk to people if that's the only option
like what we are witnessing

trent
virgil is still trying to impress her with kick ups
😐

alisson
🤣🤣🤣

roberto
🤫
YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING LOUD LAUGHING
YOU TRYING TO GET US CAUGHT OR WHAT?????

wands
JONAAAAA
IF YOU CAN HEAR ME
COME BACT TO USSSSS
😭😭😭

trent
...

alisson
...
I think Virgil saw us

roberto
if we avoid looking at him
he won't see us

alisson
Are you dumb or something bobby?

wands
stop squirming around
OHHH NAHHH
I THINK HE SAW ME
I WAS IN THE LIGHTS VISION
SHIT SHIT SHIT

trent
SHOULD WE RETREAT???????

roberto
MISSION FUCKING FAIL
MOVE OUT MOVE OUT
move out quietly

———————————

"Is my father actually watching us? You keep on looking around." Jona looked at Virgil. He kept on looking to the entrance to the fields.

Jona wanted to go, her socializing battery ran out, but Virgil won't stop talking.

"We should head back inside. I showed you everything anyways." Virgil sounded, annoyed. Not annoyed at her, but annoyed at something else.

"Thoughts on Melwood?" He asked the girl.

"Better than what I expected. It's nice. I'd be lying if I said I have more to say.  Yep, that is all." He really didn't pay attention to her comment, something Jona mentally noted.

The duo got back to where they first met. Only Wanda, Alisson, Roberto, Trent, and Daniele remain though.

"Trent can I have a chat with you, it's private." Virgil asked the scouse who was conversing with the group.

"Wish me luck, you guys." They both went outside the caf.

"Do you think that spying on me and Jona was good idea?"

"Listen, we were observing Jona incase you did something bad." It was the truth what Trent said. Wanda wanted to keep an eye on Jona in case something happened to her.

"You could've casually just sat at the tables instead of bending down behind them and trying to see through the legs of the chairs."

"True...I guess you are right. Why were you trying to impress her anyways. It's not like you like her."

Did Virgil wanted to punch Trent in the face.

Yes

Did he?

No

It's not like Virgil likes her. I mean it's not like that he locked eyes with her for a very long time. It's not like he wanted that staring contest to never end. It's not like he was captured by her beauty.

Shit

"No I wasn't. And I don't like her like that. I MEAN WE JUST MET."

"YOU DID THAT WITH ALANA. MAJOR RED FLAG FROM YOU." Trent pointed his finger at Virgil. He's not wrong, but he hated that it was true.

He met Alana through Frenkie and instantly felled in love with her. But everything about Alana was right. Her personality is good, not the best. But no one is perfect.

"After the THING she did. You said that no one was perfect. But it just so happens that the THING she did was so unperfect that it should've ended your relationship. She's exactly like Joao's girlfriend." And just like that Trent left, and left Virgil stunned.

Virgil believes that the THING was a accident.

"AND SHE USES YOU!" Trent came back then left after screaming that.

———————————

After Trent talking Jona's and everybody's ear off, Jona presented them with the cake. And they ate it like it was a delicacy.

"I never thought I needed a Jona in my life until now." Alisson said. Jona was happy, happy that everyone was enjoying it.

"Did Virgil go Trent. What did he say to you?" Bobby asked.

"He saw us obviously, sorry Jona that it was true. I kind of pinched a nerve in him when I brought up Alana and the THING."

"He just doesn't want to admit it. On her birthday and their anniversary too, even more fucking crazy." Wanda laughed and everybody laughed, but Jona.

She obviously doesn't know what's happening and who this Alana girl is, and what the THING is either. But she didn't want to ask. It doesn't concern her anyways.

Oh but the timing

"Ohmygoodnessgracious ALANA. What are you doing here." Alisson waved at the blonde girl standing at the pillar.

She was tall, blonde, very gorgeous, and looks a bit tired.

"Alana, you just missed Virgil, he just left." Trent smirked and the girl groaned at him. Then she started to make her way to the table where the group is sat.

"Imnotgettingcaughtupinthisbusinessagain. Ciao." And just like that, Daniele left, making everyone at the table quietly begging to stay.

Jona just sat there, wondering what's going to happen next.

~an~

Oh man, the editing time is immaculate

Alsooooo, they all meet, well most

When I was reading this over, I really thought Daniele was probably working at Man U

But i was wrong😭

I should've seen it coming, i did make this

Virgil falling in love instantly thoughhhhhhhh

And he denying itttttttttttt

Love at first sight, what a weird thing

Alana making a special appearance again

I'm also thinking about making the chapters longer📖

Have a great day/night reader

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ciao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 184 13
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 �...
600K 4K 200
Trent Alexander Arnold - social media Instagram only 🦋
8.3K 161 10
"every time you try to forget who i am, i'll be right there to remind you again." trent alexander-arnold @trentl4ver 2022 #1 in ynwa #1 in taa #1 in...
10.9K 431 37
*♦̮̑ɜܓ*‎ Primavera, trent alexander arnold's girlfriend... but hadn't she been attracted to someone else all along ? like this... real madrid footb...