Seraphic (atwow)

By Softly_Blessed21

Jake Sully was finally living peacefully on pandora with his family. Unknown to Jake the RDA was returning wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chatper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chatper 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 9

93 0 0
By Softly_Blessed21

"I'm worried for the both of them Kai" Theia was putting everything way while Kai was yawning "Theia she's getting older how much longer do you think she can be kept locked in this apartment?" Kai gets up going to grab Catleay from Cyrus who were both asleep as Theia snaps her head towards him.

"Locked away? Are you fucking kidding Kai you know what would happen if we let her go out they will take her away and we will all be killed for hiding her." Theia walks over and getting in his face. Cyrus wakes up to the loud voice and not feeling catleya quickly getting up to separate the two.

"Let's all calm down. This is suppose to be a happy day." He tries to defuse the argument that been brewing for years. " Don't give me that bullshit. You both keep her in here because You both think she will end up just like Daya and Lelia."

Everything went silent with Cyrus looked at Kai in disbelief stepping towards Kai. Theia quickly takes the catleya from Kai and goes to the kitchen. While Kai was trying to calm Cyrus down by putting space between them. "Come on Cy I didn't mean it like that.

A loud crash rangs out scarring both of the girls making Catleya wake up as she feels her head being push down when she tried to look. "No my sweet girl your daddy and uncle are having a disagreement."

Listening to yelling and crashing sounds from the other room hearing Kai yelling for Cyrus to stop. Catleya shuts her eyes as she clutches on Theia who tries to comfort her.

Kai came crashing into the room making both the girls scream. "You motherfucker I want you out of my house." Cyrus stands over him breathing heavily punching him back down to the ground.

"Take that shit out of here now! Cyrus you're scaring her." Theia moves Catleya behind her acting as shield. "Daddy stop!" Hearing her scared voice made him look over seeing her hold on to Theia who stepped infront of her when he tried to move to the her.

Kai slowly gets up wiping the blood off his face. "It's okay Kiddo we were just having a disagreement everything is okay Theia why don't you get the presents out while we go clean up and talk."

Kai pulls Cyrus out the kitchen while Theia moves to pick up the fallen table that was knocked over by the men. Putting Catleya back in a chair as she wipes the blood off the floor.

"Sweet girl here come open your gift." Theia goes to grab the gifts while Catleya sits in the chair still shaking as she looked at the spot where there was still some
blood.

Theia hands it to her as she takes a seat in the chair across from her. "Go on open it up." Nodding her head to Catleya watching her open the small box.

Catleya gasps at the gift hugging the woman as she repeatedly says thank you. "You're welcome sweet girl I saw them on my way home now we can take those ones off." She pointed at the ones she got catleya when she was first got here that still able to fit her.

She looked down at her feet and slowly took them off and letting Theia put the new ones on her as she put the earrings in while putting her ones away.

Remembering when Kai got her the earrings when he had pierced her ears in the kitchen after she begged him one night when Lelia and Cyrus had went out  for date night.

Resulting in Lelia trying to take them out chasing her all over the apartment. Cyrus had to hold Lelia back from attacking Kai who was scared of the small woman.

Catleya started shaking her head to hear them jingle together. "You still have one more and you haven't even looked at your tattoo." Theia finished putting the anklets on.

"here you didn't have this color in your collection." She hands her a light weight package as Catleya ripped it open making her scream out in joy pulling it out quickly wrapping around herself.

Cyrus and Kai come running into the kitchen at the sound of her screaming. But they relaxed when they see the girl spinning around in the kitchen with purple shawl that she had draped over herself.

" I see you're enjoying your gifts baby angel." Cyrus smiles watching his little girl dance around the room smiling brightly like lights outside. "Look daddy!" Catleya shows him the gifts as Theia laughs and says "I'm pretty sure she more excited about the shawl then the jewelry."

Cyrus goes to get the gifts he got her as Kai leans on door frame holding a rag to his nose smiling." Here Lele open your gifts it's getting late for Theia." Catleya nods sitting on the floor opening the gifts from him.

(Imagines six of them.)

Cyrus handed her one more gift making her light up as she shows Theia who gives a fake smile but glares at the giant of a man.

"I can't believe it! Oh daddy can we please read it please please!" She begged the man as the other two give a look to each other knowing he'll give in.

"You need to get ready for bed and tell Theia thank you for the gifts and I'll read some tomorrow." "Goodnight aunt Theia thank you so much." Catleya hugs her as Theia kisses her head. " Don't worry about it sweet girl. I'll come over tomorrow and we can read a story from your book I pinky promise" She locks their pinkies together and kisses it.

"Alright baby let's get you laid down" Cyrus takes her hand as she hugs Kai on her way out and takes her to his room to get her a shirt to sleep in.

"Do you wanna sleep with me?" He asks her after she came out of his room. He sits her down while he takes her hair out to let her scalp to rest remembering Lelia always told him that if he didn't she would go bald.

"Not tonight daddy I wanna watch the stars before I sleep." He smiled knowing she meant the light that Lelia had got her for her birthday since she was scared of the dark.

He tucked her in telling her to not let the bed bugs bite making him laugh at her face as she looked at him confused. She curled around the light watching to stars moving around.

"Happy Birthday babygirl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Petrichor By linz

Fanfiction

41.2K 1.5K 43
He's a knucklehead from planet Earth trying to survive this wild journey his brother's death sent him on. She's the third daughter of a Tsahik from...
64.7K 1.7K 13
( NETEYAM.SULLY & LO'AK.SULLY Γ— fem!oc ) following the Movie Β© AVATARFANFICTION | AnΓ€i was a halfbreed outcast...
3.5K 42 16
She woke up not knowing how she got there. She couldn't remember anything, where she was, who she was. Her mind was blank, Jake sully took her to the...
47.5K 1K 46
When someone comes from a navi family where everyone else is successful and praised by the clan, it always hard to live up to that status if you are...