Izuku The Quirkless Archer

Від CotyMeanor

Izuku midoriya is at the lowest point in his life when he decides to end it as he's falling he gets stuck to... Більше

Chapter 1: An Old Hawk
Chapter 2: The fruits of training
Chapter3:Welcome to U.A
Chapter 4: Battle Training
Chapter 5:Bad Guys Strike
Chapter 6: Avenger Forever
Chapter 7: Initiative
Season 2 trailer
Chapter 8: The decision
Chapter 9:Green as grass
Part 11 Update and Information
Chapter 10: Arrow and Shield Combo
Chapter 11:AFO and OFA
Chapter 13: The Date
Chapter 14: Alliances are made
Chapter 16: Capture the Flag
Chapter 17: The Tournament Round Begins

Chapter 15: The Race

752 18 14
Від CotyMeanor

Ever since that day at school, ever since Izuku's return, ever since the challenge was made by the other students of UA, and ever since the alliance was made by Izuku, Mei, and Melissa. The students have all begun their training for the next week. Everyone from every class be it hero, support, or general. It didn't matter, the Sports Festival is the biggest stage that UA has to offer and all of them wanted to use the bright lights to their advantage. They wanted to make a name for themselves.

Danny began training in the gym, ruthlessly punching the bag with all sorts of combinations, weights everywhere on the floor. But he wasn't the only one. Shoto was training in his family yard, Katsuki was working out with Eijiro in a gym, Tenya was running laps on a race course, and Momo was training with some trainers.

Jiro was twirling darts with her earjacks, Mina spraying her acid on the wall, Ojiro was working on his fighting form, Mei was building new inventions that would help in the all three events and this time it wasn't about showing. It was about action for her.

Melissa was in the lab which was also her room and working on her sonic scream, it was nearly finished, but even with that it still wouldn't be enough to win. She had to know more, do more. Her dreams have become more violent, more vivid, more real. She started to wonder what they could mean for her. Melissa didn't tell anyone about her dreams, but it was getting harder and harder for her. She felt like she needed to tell someone, just one person. But who?

She couldn't tell Danny for obvious reasons, her cousin would instantly blab to All Might and then he would tell her dad, and then she would have to go back to I-Island. See, obvious reasons. There is Mei and she is her best friend, but knowing her she just might tell her to not worry about and just build something to take her mind off it. No, Mei wouldn't do it. There is someone and she knew that this person was the right choice because they just seemed to have a connection.

'_I think it's time Izuku gets another date anyway and this time I will choose where it will be.' _ Melissa smiled when she concluded the thought, she reached for her phone and called her boyfriend. Wait, is Izuku her boyfriend? If she asked him he would without a doubt say yes.

Melissa shook her head, they were not in a relationship...yet. They might get there, depending on how Izuku behaves himself. It's like baseball, Izuku is on first base.

First base being that they are just casually dating. Second base, they are both kissing and officially in a relationship. Third base, if Izuku is lucky is when they are kissing and touching...other stuff. Now, home base and this if Izuku is really, really, really lucky because home base is where the **real fun** begins.

But Izuku is not there yet, he has a long way to go before he gets there and time will tell if he can make it. Melissa snickered and dialed Izuku's number, she waited for the teen pick and while doing so she wondered what he was doing for training.

* * *

**With Izuku**

Izuku, like everyone else in UA, was training for the festival, pushing his already amazing skills even further. Now, he could've gone to the shooting range and done practiced shots, but since he became an agent of SHIELD he now had access to many new and cool toys. One of those toys is a training stimulation. It's not the danger room, but it's just as good.

Izuku was in a small base that was under the junkyard that Barton trained him at. The teen was in a dark room that had very little light, he stood in the center of the room with a tapped square around his feet. Izuku stood shirtless, wearing black sweatpants, and his shades covering his eyes. The teen had his trusty bow in his left hand and a quiver filled with arrows on his back.

"Begin session." Izuku said aloud to the computer and soon the lights came on, and holographic images of Hydra soldiers appeared.

The goal for Izuku was to take out the soldiers while still staying in the square, just like Katniss in the second book of the Hunger Games. You know, the chapter where she showed her archery skills to all the tributes and basically told them that she was a badass and not to be fucked with. Same thing here, but the difference is that Izuku just doesn't have spectators.

The music began to play _Stronger _by Kanye West as Izuku saw the holographic images. The teen grabbed an arrow from his quiver and lined it up with the string of his bow. When the image moved to the left as it was trying to shoot Izuku, the teen fired his arrow. When the bow hit the image disintegrated into cubes. That image soon became one of many as they appeared all over the room.

Izuku quickly grabbed his arrows and fired two of them at green goons in front of him. He then grabbed another and did a quick 360 degree turn, he fired the arrow when his target came into his sights on a catwalk. The archer training session was not done as another image appeared, this time the Hydra agent holding a hostage. Izuku grabbed an arrow, but had to truly think about his shot. If he missed the hostage is a dead woman, so he had to be careful.

The teen lined up his shot, but it wasn't aimed at the agent, but at the wall. Izuku fired the arrow and shockingly he missed, but that was his attention. Izuku intentionally missed and so that the fire hit the wall and when it did. The arrow activated a rope that grabbed the green hydra agent and pulled him backwards, hitting the wall.

The hostage was free, but the session was still not over as Izuku instincts kicked in. He turned around and saw another enemy who lunged at him. Izuku quickly grabbed an arrow and fired it at the lunged enemy. When it hit the Hydra goon disintegrated into cubes and Izuku just moved to the side as the mess fell onto the floor.

"Damn, I'm good." Izuku complimented himself, but his training was not done as he began the next session.

"Computer, activate Hawkeye training session 293. Combat Level: High." Izuku spoke as he left the square. He loaded another arrow as the session was about to begin and the machine that was called LMD came out. LMD stands for Life Model Decoy. The LMD stood across from Izuku and created the next threat for him to face.

Izuku let out a breath of air as he was now looking at his enemy. A man wearing blue body armor, with a blue hood covering his head, and a white skull for a mask on his face. His weapons were a round shield and a broadsword.

The person that Izuku was fighting was an enemy of many heroes in the past, SHIELD, and the Avengers. His name was **Taskmaster** and now Izuku was going one on one with him. Izuku had read the file on him, Taskmaster can copy anyone's moves just by looking at them, not only that he also has photographic memory.

Izuku started out the fight by firing an arrow at the assassin, Taskmaster moved his shield to block it, the copy cat then threw his shield the same way Owen does. Izuku ducked and kept moving forward as he loaded other arrows. The teen fired two shock arrows, but Taskmaster cut them with his sword.

Izuku cursed as the assassin came close to him, he took a swipe at him, but the teen blocked with his bow. He continued to play defense as Taskmaster attacked him with his sword. Izuku blocked most of the attacks with his bow, but it became too much when Taskmaster knocked his bow away from him.

Izuku with his quick thinking used his arm as a weapon as he saw the next sword strike coming from the masked assassin. Taskmaster thrusted the sword forward and Izuku sidestepped the attack, he saw that he had an opening and took it.

The archer used his metal limb and grabbed the blade, with a strong grip he snapped the sword and broke it. The sword may have been broken, but that didn't mean Taskmaster was done. The assassin let go of the sword, he spun around and quickly heel kicked Izuku in the face. The teen let go of the broken piece of the blade as he got his hands up for a bout with Taskmaster.

Izuku moved forward and threw a couple of jabs that was blocked by the LMD. He then tried to throw a kick, but it was caught by him. Izuku was now stuck, but he jumped up and flipped backwards. He landed on his feet, but was tagged by Taskmaster when he he punched him the stomach. Izuku backed up and that's when Taskmaster hit him with something that was so cool, he had to copy it.

Taskmaster ran at him and jumped into the air, and drove his two feet into the chest of Izuku, basically dropping kicking him back. The force that he hit Izuku with in that kick sent the teen backwards and himself, but unlike Izuku Taskmaster landed on his feet. Izuku coughed as he tried to get up, he saw Taskmaster make a X with his arms and that's when he saw claws appear on the tips of his gloves.

Izuku was about to get up and continue the fight, but that's when Melissa called. The archer saw her face on his shades and heard the ring. "Pause session." Izuku ordered and the Taskmaster hologram paused as it began to run at him.

Izuku walked to his bag and put his headphones in, when that was done he answered the call. "The one and only here." Izuku heard a snicker from his girl...yes, he did call her his girl. He knows that Melissa and him are not official, but it was only a matter of time.

"Hey, Zu. What are you up to?" Izuku looked back at Taskmaster and then answered the question.

"Nothing much. Why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to train together." Izuku ears perked and he gained his patented Izuku smile. Melissa and him, training together. That's basically a date.

"Definitely. Just send me the location and I'll meet you there." Izuku told her as he began to put his shirt on, it looked like he was done in the base...for now anyway.

"Cool, it's not far from my place. It's dojo a friend of my uncle owns, he lets us use it whenever Danny wants to train." Izuku nodded his head as he grabbed his bag and made his way to the elevator.

"Alright, Lissa. I'll meet you there." Izuku hung the phone after that and looked at the hologram of Taskmaster. "Next time, skull face. End session." Izuku told the computer as the elevator doors closed and he began to make his way up to the surface where he would find his bike waiting for him.

'_Another with Melissa, and this time we are going to be training together. I can't wait to see what moves she shows me in that white gi. I wonder if she'll be able to keep up with me...Nah, I doubt she will be able to keep up with me.' _The emerald archer thought as he got out and made his way to his bike. He got on and began to ride, soon making his way to the dojo address that Melissa had sent him on his phone.

* * *

**One Hour Later**

Izuku arrived at the dojo and parked his bike, the sun was still up. The time was roughly 2:30 and it was the final weekend before the Sports Festival. Today was Saturday and what better way to spend the final Saturday than with your crush. Not only is he spending it with his crush, but he is helping her train. See, what can be better.

Izuku walked into the dojo and saw that it was empty, he found that strange since it was barely past noon and one would expect to find some potential fighters in the building. As strange as he thought it was, it didn't matter when he saw the beauty with blonde hair in the white gi punching a sandbag. Melissa has a nice form, but it needs some major work...and he was talking about her punching stance.

"Bend the knees, it helps generate more power." Melissa turned her head to see Izuku leaning on the door like a cool dude that he thinks he is. The blonde engineer smiled at him and greeted him.

"I'll take the advice, the changing room is in the back."

"Is it a shared changing room?" Izuku asked curiously, but Melissa rolled his eyes at him. She knew what he was implying and he already knew the answer to the question. "Give me five and then we can have some fun."

"When you say fun I hope you mean the training, Izuku." Izuku's smile showed his teeth, but he did answer her as he began to head back to the changing room.

"That too." Melissa saw him walk into the back to change and then looked back at the bag. She thought about what Izuku told her and decided to act on it.

"Bend the knees." Melissa whispered to herself as she did indeed bend her knees and this time when she punched the bag she did generate more power. The bag shook from the power and Melissa smiled at herself like a kid who achieved the knowledge of riding a bike without training wheels.

It did not take long for Izuku to come out in the changing room, fully donned in the white gi and with a black glove on his left hand. Izuku walked out of the changing room and saw Melissa punching the bag, this time much better. '_Looks like someone took my advice.' _

"Mmm...Only you can make a punch look so sexy." Izuku spoke to Melissa in a flirty tone and Melissa continued to punch the bag.

"Oh, I bet you say that to all the pretty girls."

"Only to the ones I like." Melissa rolled her eyes and stopped punching the bag. All pretty girls are girls that Izuku likes. She walked over to him and both stood on a blue mat, face to face.

"You and I are going to have a match. One on one, and no one is going to interrupt us. I've asked a family friend to shut down the dojo just so the two of us could train and he allowed it." Izuku widened his eyes when he heard that, he didn't expect Melissa wanted to fight him. Not only that she wants to do this with no help.

Izuku is in support of one for being confident and cocky, but at least be sure to back it up. He is a trained agent, trained by a former Avenger, the greatest archer ever. Not to mention he himself is the second greatest archer and on his way to becoming the best, and he fought alongside the son of arguably the greatest soldier ever. Basically, he's saying that he's that damn good. But hey, Izuku is never one to turn down something that a woman wants. If Melissa wants a one on one, then she will get it. In more ways than one.

"Alright, Lissa. If I want it that bad...then I'll be more than happy to give it." Melissa looked so gross out as she began to back away.

"Do you have to make everything sound so sexual?" Izuku shrugged his shoulders, he really couldn't' help it, especially when it came to Melissa. She was so easy to get to, he can now see why Midnight likes to do this with people. Their reactions are priceless.

"I can't help it sometimes. I think it's part of my charm." Izuku backed away as well and when they were good starting positions, both teens looked at each other.

"Should we tell each other our safe words so this doesn't go too far?." Izuku asked with a smile and Melissa smiled as well.

"You might as well so I know when I can stop the spanking."

"Hahaha...Alright then. My safe word is **broccoli**." Melissa was confused and Izuku used the confusion to his advantage.

"Why brocc-" Izuku cut Melissa off when he dashed toward her. Melissa widened her eyes when she saw the speed was coming at her. Izuku went for a quick jab with his right, Melissa moved her head out of the way, but Izuku was far done. Izuku went on the attack and put the pressure on Melissa.

Melissa moved out of the way and raised her right leg to kick Izuku, but the teen blocked it. "Not bad, I see someone has been learning from Danny." Melissa didn't have a chance to confirm that as the emerald archer pushed her leg off his arm and gave Melissa a kick of his own. When Melissa saw Izuku's right leg go up she quickly ducked as her crush threw a devastating roundhouse kick that generated air on her skin.

Melissa panicked when she felt the breeze on her neck, she used the opportunity to crawl away from Izuku. When she got a good distance she turned around and saw Izuku with a blank look on his face. Izuku saw that Melissa was breathing hard, she was scared. Izuku had been there before with Barton. Let's just say if one never been in a fight, it was natural for one to be sacred.

"Melissa, it's ok. Take a knee and regain your breathing." Izuku told her and Melissa just nodded her head. She rose to one knee and began to regain her breathing.

The blonde girl felt her heart beating like a drum, it felt like it was going to come out her chest. She had to relax and steady herself. Izuku was a trained fighter, she knew that, but if she panics like this what hope does she have in the festival when action is coming from all over.

Melissa felt her breath become more steady and her eyes were locked on the green haired archer in front of her. Melissa was about to get up, but she stopped when she felt something hit her mind.

Melissa's vision became blurry, one moment she was in the dojo with Izuku and then the next moment she was here in some sort of room. The room was much like a dojo, but instead of a blue mat she was standing on it was black. The entire room was black with red lighting.

Melissa was not the only one in the room as she was looking at a woman across from her that had blonde hair just like her. Not only that this woman looked so much like her, like an older version. This woman had blonde hair that was short, blue eyes, and was wearing what seemed to be a female black tactical costume. It was skin tight and had a utility belt, but in the center of the belt there was a symbol of red hourglass.

* * *

_**Flashback**_

"_Get up," The woman ordered Melissa in Russian and Melissa understood her as she began to rise, but only to fall back down. "Get up and fight **Nadia**. Show me that you are worthy to be a Widow." _

"_I...I can't." Melissa whined back, but the woman would not let up._

"_Yes, you can. Pain is only an illusion. Fear is only an illusion. Doubt is only an illusion. It is all in your mind my dear. Conquer them, rise from the darkness. Now, get up!" Melissa heard the woman words and rose to her feet. _

_A determined look came upon the young girl's face as she brushed the blood off of her lip. Melissa rose to her feet with a new fire in her eyes and charged at the woman in front of her, and as she got closer her world grew white. _

* * *

"Lissa, Lissa, Melissa!" Melissa heard her name be called by Izuku, a look of worry on the teen's face. "You good?" Melissa nodded her head and got up, not saying a word to Izuku. The archer himself looked at Melissa strangely, there was something off with her, but he chose to ignore it.

"I'm ready." Melissa told him stoically and Izuku smiled, ready to say another comment, but Melissa didn't allow that since she went into another gear.

"Alright, come to dad-" Izuku widened his eyes at the new speed by the girl. He quickly got his guard up as Melissa came in hard with her attacks. She started off with quick and fierce strikes to his face, but Izuku with his training was able to block most of them, but that didn't stop her as she kept on the Izuku.

Izuku threw a strike at Melissa with his right hand, the hand made of flesh and she caught it. She had a tight grip on it and Izuku has only seen this one time before when she handed him his new batch of arrows, all before USJ. Holding the hand tightly, Melissa pulled him in for a knee strike to the gut. The impact made Izuku almost empty his stomach contents, but he was able to hold on.

Melissa wasn't done since she grabbed his gi and with her new found strength that Izuku had not seen before and judo threw him on the mat. Izuku narrowed his eyes behind his shades, he saw a foot coming down onto his face and caught it. He then let go and quickly rolled out of the way where he then leg swept Melissa off of her feet. Izuku got up and tapped the sides of his shades to activated a function on them.

Izuku saw on the side of his glass that recording had begun and no it was not for the reason you think it was. This was serious. The way Melissa was fighting, it was something that he only saw in fellow agents or the training sessions on past villains.

So how the hell does Melissa know how to fight like this? It's a question that will have to be answered later down the road at another time, but for right now he had to focus on what was in front of him. The sexy blonde karate chick that might just kill him.

Izuku saw Melissa do the best kick up that he has ever seen and brushed a hand through her hair, to show cold blue eyes. The teen himself took off the glove...literally. Izuku took off the glove on his left hand showing the black vibranium. Once he took off the glove he tossed it to the side and got his hands up. Melissa and Izuku looked at each other, wondering who was going to make the first move.

Izuku decided to do so as he moved forward and began his strikes. Izuku threw lefts and rights, and that was blocked by the American girl. Melissa blocked them all with her forearms and when she saw the opening she made to kick Izuku, but the teen caught it. Melissa saw that she was trapped, but she jumped backwards, doing a flip. While in the air and just like Taskmaster from the session earlier, Melissa dropped kick Izuku sending him backwards.

'_Oh, come on! That is the second time today!' _Izuku complained as he quickly got up, he saw Melissa coming for him again. Izuku got his defenses up, hand to hand combat was not exactly his speciality like cap. His go to was his bow, long range to mid range combat. But that doesn't mean he will go down without a fight. Barton taught him to never go down without a fight.

Izuku moved forward just as Melissa was coming for him, she threw a high knee and he moved out of the way. Izuku went on the attack now as he attacked her blindside. The teen dashed at her with an intent in taking her down and when Melissa turned around she got speared by Izuku.

The archer was now on top of her and he would've found this sexy, but since this fight got serious he couldn't really enjoy it. Izuku raised his left hand and made a fist as he brought it down onto Melissa, but the girl moved her head to the side. The unbreakable fist of Izuku made hole in the mat and floor and Melissa used this opportunity to chop him at the side of his neck. She then moved her legs up around his neck and grabbed hold of a metal limb.

Izuk widened his eyes as he was trapped in a triangle choke hold and Melissa held it tight on him. Izuku was trapped, he knew it, and he couldn't breath. She squeezed with all the strength that she had and the archer's vision was starting to blur. Izuku had also learned from Barton that sometimes it is best to live to fight another day and this was one of those times.

Izuku tapped the mat, basically telling Melissa that he gave, but there was a problem. Melissa wasn't listening and she was really starting to hurt the teen. "Mel...lissa. Meli..ssa! Broc..coli!" Izuku called to her, even shouting his safe word, but the girl was still not hearing. The teen caught a look at her eyes and saw that they were not responsive. She had changed into a whole different person, and this person was deadly and sexy.

'_Damn it! She's going to kill me. I need to stop her and given my position, I only have one thing. Sorry, babe.' _Izuku bent his index finger on his prosthetic limb so that it would touch the palm and with that action a shock came to Melissa.

"AHHH!" Melissa screamed in pain as she felt the electricity surge through her body. It was so much pain that she let go of the arm and passed out from the jolt of electricity. Izuku after being freed from the choke hold gasped for air, his crush nearly killed him.

"Well...***cough***...it's good to know that the arm's self defense systems work." Izuku spoke, still trying to regain the air into his lungs. He had Cisco add some defense systems in case someone tried to get at his arm...or when he went against the dick wad again. He still has to pay that bastard back for what he did to him at USJ.

The archer got up and looked down at the unconscious girl below him and didn't know what to think. Hell, Izuku didn't even know where to begin, but he did have a feeling that Melissa hadn't been telling him everything. He may need to background check on her when he gets home.

"What hell is going on with you?" Izuku asked her, knowing full well that she wasn't going to respond since she was down for the count. The teen scratched the back of his head and picked her bridal style.

He then moved to the wall where she could rest and he was going to do the same. The teen closed his eyes and relaxed as he leaned on the wall next to his girl. Yeah, even though they were not official, Melissa was his girl.

* * *

_**Flashback**_

"_Melissa, " Melissa heard the name be called as her eyes only saw darkness. "Nadia," This time she heard the name Nadia and she opened her eyes to see the woman that looked so much like her looking down at her. Melissa's eyes were blurry, but she could make out the woman and the room that she was in. The room looked childish, stuffed animals and dolls all around it. _

"_Nadia...Nadia, I love you. I love you so much that I have to leave. You may never see me again and that might be for the better. I was foolish to think my past will not come back." Melissa, or Nadia as she was being called by the woman vision blurred again and she closed her eyes. _

_When she opened them again she had missed what the woman said to her, but she was able to hear the last bit. "You are special Nadia, named after my **sister**. Please take care of yourself and your father. Goodbye, my child." Melissa's eyes closed again as she saw the woman leaving her with a hood on her head. Melissa tried to open her eyes but they were not opening as she fell back into the darkness. Back into reality she went._

* * *

When Melissa opened her eyes, she was up against the wall. She looked around and saw that Izuku was next to her, his head on her shoulder and judging by his steady breathing the teen was asleep.

Melissa looked at the windows and could easily tell that the sun was nearly setting, she could't member anything that happened to her. Well, that's not correct. She remembers fighting Izuku and getting her but handed to her, but after that it was blank. How did she end up on the wall? Did she lose the fight? And let's not forget about the weird dream she had. What was that all about?

"Uhh...Damn it." Melissa complained as she was about to get up, but Izuku stopped her.

"Mmm...Don't move just yet. This is comfortable." Izuku told her as his head was still on her shoulder and Melissa just laughed at him. She decided to listen to him and stay on the wall.

"What happened?" Izuku didn't know how to answer that question. He really didn't know. Does he tell her how she went Wonder Woman on his ass and nearly killed him? Does he tell her that he gave her shock to knock her out? Does he tell her that he won? Yeah, that last won works for him. The first one he'll figure out for himself and the second one he'll keep to himself.

"I beat you and you were knocked out, so I carried you to the wall like a princess to rest." Izuku told the lie casually, but Melissa for some reason didn't believe it.

"Really, I thought I was winning?"

"Nope, I won. You were probably dreaming." Melissa nodded her head, she's been doing a lot of that and speaking of dreams. She might as well tell Izuku what's been bothering her, but before she could do that Izuku asked her.

"Lissa, are you alright?"

"What gives you the sign that I'm being bothered?" Melissa asked and Izuku just plainly answered with something that made the girl worry.

"Maybe because you were mumbling in your sleep." Izuku told her honestly and he decided to leave out the fact that she was mumbling her Russian. Melissa put her head in her hand and let out a large sigh.

"I don't know what's going on with me. I've been having dreams ever since USJ. They...I don't even know what they mean. I mean in something of them I speak Russian, fucking Russian. Can you believe that?"

'_After what I saw from you these past few weeks. Yeah, I can.' _Izuku decided not to voice his opinion and decided to give her some advice, something that he seems to be good at. It may be his quirk.

"Listen, Melissa. I can't tell you how you're supposed to feel because I don't even know where to begin. What I can tell is that I'm here for you, always will be. So whenever you're feeling messed up and confused from these dreams just come talk to me. I'll allow you to vent and I'll listen every step of the way."

Melissa smiled at everyone's words, Izuku always knows what to say to her. '_Guess knowing what to say to women is his quirk.' _Melissa thought as she leaned her head on top of his and now both just sat in comfortable silence. Izuku enjoyed the feeling so much that he didn't say anything sexual. Nah, he just wanted to enjoy a moment that he hoped he and Melissa will have many more of.

"Hey, Zu."

"Yeah,"

"Who was the hero that told you that you couldn't become a hero." Izuku mentally sighed, he debated if he should really tell her. I mean All Might was her uncle and even if he told her will she even believe him. I mean this is All Might and again this is her uncle.

'_Oh well, Zu. You knew that this day was going to come. Hope All Might is ready for the fury.' _Izuku thought with a slight smile as he pictured the number one hero getting a massive yelling from Melissa.

"You might not like the name I tell, but it was All Might. He told me that I couldn't become a hero."

"What?" Melissa had shock all over her tone, she was so in shock that she moved her head away from Izuku which made him very disappointed. He liked that position they were in.

"Are you serious?" Izuku nodded his head, not even bothering to look at the girl. "H-How could he say that?! He has no right, especially after what you've been through and proved." Izuku nodded his head again, not really paying attention.

Why? Because this whole All Might thing is starting to get on his nerves, now don't get it twisted he has no intention of forgiving him anytime soon, but he feels like he needs to put this behind him.

All Might doesn't matter to him anymore, all that matters is his future. He proved the bunny haired hero wrong when he joined UA and he'll do it again at the Sports Festival. But for his future, he is going to put it past him. I mean he is a secret agent and an Avenger. It's no point in staying angry at the past. At the end of the day, All Might made his decision and his life has been better for it.

"Yeah, well I got used to it and moved on. I proved him and I'm going to prove everyone wrong when the festival arrives. It's time we put the quirkless back on the map." Melissa looked at him with a smile, she liked the sound of that.

"Melissa and Izuku, putting the quirkless back on the map." Melissa said aloud, it did have a nice ring to it. Izuku got up and gave a hand to Melissa to help her up.

Melissa gave a hug to Izuku before they left, it was late and they needed to get home. Izuku hugged her back, she had been there for him and now it's time he returned the favor.

"Thanks, Izuku. This was a nice talk and a great date." Izuku gained a big smile when he heard that, a great date. Words that came from the mouth of one Melissa Shield.

"Well, I aim to please." Izuku said slyly, he was back and she knew it. Melissa broke the hug and went to change back into his casual clothes.

Izuku smiled and looked at her butt, but he soon lost it as he tapped his shades and saw that his glasses did do their work. They had recorded the fight between him and Melissa. Now, all he has to do is get in touch Cisco and have him do another favor...well, another off the book favor.

After Izuku and Melissa got finished changing they were at the doors ready to leave. "You need to ride home?" Melissa shook her head, she thinks she is going to walk and think about everything that has been happening. The dreams, her future, and the fight that she had with Izuku. She knew that he lied and decided not to call him out on it. Let him keep his ego, but yeah, she remembers what she did to him. But she keeps this one a secret. A girl needs one too.

"Nah, I'll walk. Thanks again, Izuku." Izuku nodded his head and made his way to leave, but Melissa stopped him. How did she stop him you ask? Well, she gave him a kiss on the cheek. A kiss that caught Izuku off guard and left him stunned in silence. Melissa seems to have done it again, Izuku wasn't even moving. The American had opened the door and left him there to...find himself.

'_Congratulations, Izuku. You are almost to second base.' _Melissa thought with a cocky smile as she made her way to home. It was time she had a talk with her uncle.

Izuku meanwhile was still recovering from his shock, he had begun to move his hand to his right cheek. The same very cheek that Melissa kissed. The archer smiled when he felt his cheek as if he could still feel her warm lips on his skin.

That felt good, he could only imagine what they felt like on his lips...or elsewhere on his body. But that is for another time and right now he needs to get back to the house.

Izuku got outside and got on his bike, as he turned it on to leave he made a one quick call. "Cisco, it's me. I need another favor. I need to send me everything that we have on David and Melissa Shield." Izuku had called Cisco to run a background check on Melissa and her father.

There was something going on and he intended to figure out what. If there is a danger to Melissa he will stop it before it even gets anywhere near her.

* * *

**The Day of the Sports Festival**

Today was the day, everyone was out, fireworks were in the sky, the parking lot was filled with cars, and the anticipation from the crowd could be heard in the locker room that Izuku was in. The teen was the last one in, he put on his black glove for his metal hand, no need to bust out the secret weapon just yet. It's best he saves it and the sonic cannon that he has packed in case things get a little too hot.

Izuku finished putting on the glove and leaned on his arms on his knees. Was he nervous? I mean his performing in front of hundreds of people and thousands watching from home. Yeah, he won't lie, he was nervous. Why though? I mean he has faced worse threats than this. You name it, the Nomu, SHIELD training, Logan for god's sake. There can't be anything worse than that guy. So why is he so fucking nervous?!

"Penny for your thoughts?" Izuku heard the familiar voice and looked behind to see someone he thought he wouldn't see...in Japan at least. Behind Izuku was none other than the super soldier himself, Owen Rodgers.

Izuku gained a toothy smile and got up from the bench, he walked to the boy scout and they gave each other a handshake that would eventually bring them in for a quick guy hug. Owen was dressed in his casual clothing. Blue jeans, a white T-shirt, a brown leather jacket, and on his feet were grey American New Balance sneakers. Izuku also noticed that Owen was wearing brown motorcycle gloves on his hands and had his dog tag around his neck.

"What are you doing here, O? Thought you were in America watching the Mets." Owen gave him a small smile.

"I'm a Yankee fan. As for why I'm here, I thought I would come by and see what kind of performance you would put on."

"Ohh...I'm so honored to have the great Owen Rodgers watching me from the stands. Even more pressure to add." Owen caught the tone and decided to ask him about it.

"Since when does the cocky Izuku Midoriya care about pressure. I thought you were the best." Izuku took offense to that and responded to his team leader. He saw the smirk on his face and decided to remind Owen just who the hell he was.

"Hey, I am the best. And I'm going to go prove it. To you, to them, to everyone in the world." After Izuku finished the claim he took a sigh and put his hands into his head.

"I'm so fucking nervous." Owen saw it and smiled, he put a hand on the teen's shoulder and gave him some advice for a change.

"It's ok to be nervous, Izuku. Everyone gets nervous when the moment gets big. The question is: Are you going to rise to occasion or fold and break?" Izuku heard the words and thought about them, but he still needed something and Owen just knew what it was.

"You remember our first session." Izuku nodded his head, how could he forget. It was the first time that he passed the damn thing and the first time he partnered with a dude that told him to watch his language.

"You remember what I asked you to do when we started the session."

"Yeah, you told me...Oh, I get it now. Be myself and I'll be fine." Owen nodded his head and Izuku got it. This was all in his head, he just needed to be himself. Yeah, he could do that. Good old fashioned Izuku Midoriya. This was going to be fun after all. Owen saw that his words worked when he saw the toothy smile.

"Back normal, soldier?"

"Ohhh, yeah. Thanks, cap." Izuku patted his taller man shoulder and made his way to the door to leave the locker room, but before he left Owen asked him one last thing.

"Can I expect you to win these events." Izuku didn't need to think about the question, so instead he just answered it.

"Nope. Who knows really, I might win or I might not. But I can tell what to expect and that...is a show." Izuku told him ominously as he put on his headphones and made his way to join the rest of the students. Owen watched him leave and had a smile on his face.

"Those kids got no shot." The soldier said as he soon left the locker room and made his way to his seat. He might as well get popcorn before he takes his seat, it's going to be a good show.

Izuku was outside with the rest of the many students that were competing in the festival. He knew that the first one was going to be the rest and he had everything planned for it. Izuku kept to himself as he walked to join his alliance in Mei and Melissa.

Melissa had the UA jacket open and jacket open and wearing a black sports bra which showed her breast. Izuku took a look at those assets as well as Mei's since she had opened them. Man did his angels have beautiful breasts.

Mei had some kind of device on her back that looked like a metal book bag, he is certain that the bag has many goodies that go boom. She also had a belt around her waist and so did Melissa. He also saw that his crush had a black collar around her neck, he narrowed his eyes and saw that it was some kind of electronic device. Speaking of devices, Izuku will be without his arrows for this one. He won't need them though, that's why he never bothered to get them registered for this event.

"Ladies," Izuku greeted as he passed them, the girls greeted him as well as he walked by them.

"Hi, Izuku." Mei and Melissa called his name sweetly and at the same time like they were twins. Izuku nodded his head as their alliance was still strong, but till the second round it was a free for all between the three of them. After saying hello to the girls Izuku made his way to Danny and dapped him.

"You ready?" Danny asked him and Izuku snorted at his question.

"I was born ready. Question is: Are you ready to bask in my glory?" Danny just sighed at Izuku's cockiness, he was ready.

"Yeah, you're ready. Listen I got to give the starting speech, but I was hoping you would help me out." Izuku lowered his shades to his noise and looked down at Danny skeptically.

"You want me to help you out? Heh...Danny I don't know if you know this, but giving heroic speeches, that is your thing. I'm brutally honest with people and I tell them how I feel. Also let me move over here." Izuku moved from Danny's left to his right.

"The left is your good side."

"I have a bad side."

"You didn't know." Izuku told him honestly, again brutally honest. Danny looked shocked, but shook his head. Getting back to focus since Mic was starting the opening to the festival.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the SPORTS FESTIVAL! Today UA's best and brightest will be competing in three challenges. "I am Present Mic and I will be a commentator along with my partner in crime... Eraserhead!" Mic said as the camera was on him and a mummified Aizawa.

"Why am I here?"

"Because you're my best friend." Mic said simply since Aizawa was never one for commentary. "Now, will our special guest official come out. Please give a round of applause to the queen of sexy, Midnight!" The crowd roared for Midnight as she stepped onto the stage and Izuku gave a whistle for her making Danny turn his head at him.

"Welcome students to the annual sports festival. Before we begin can we have Class 1-A president come to the stage and give the starting speech. Danny nudged Izuku and nudged his head to the concert. Izuku groaned, but followed his best friend nonetheless. When both teens got on the stage, Danny took a deep breath and began to speak.

"I know some of you don't know me and some of you won't care to know me. But I want all of you to go and do your best. Go win. Go show everyone in this stadium what you can do. Show them what kind of your hero you can be quirk or no quirk. Show people what it means to have a heart of a hero. Because to me heroism is defined not by one's quirk. It's defined by the one who is willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Now that will be all from me. So, I'm going to let Class 1-A own quirkless hero finish up." Many were in awe of Danny's speech, even Izuku. The teen had a hidden smile by his calm face.

'_Guess perfect smile is keeping his promise. Thanks, D. I know you will be a big help to the change when it comes to the quirkless. But as much as we need great speeches on how everyone could do it, we also need action and a lot of me.' _Izuku cockily thought as he stepped up to the mic. The teen heard the murmurs from the crowd since he was the first quirkless student in the hero class and he won't be the last going forward.

What shall he say he wonders? Should it be something cocky? Something sly? Something funny? Nah, he had something better in mind. Something Izuku.

"Some of you may be faster than me, stronger, even smarter than me, but know this. **You are not better than me**. I can see it in your eyes, you're already counting me out already. That will be your downfall. Never sleep on someone that is expected to lose, with a chip on their shoulder and **something to prove**." Izuku didn't say anything else after that as he jumped off the stage and walked past the students that were even looking at him with awe and glares.

Some of them didn't think that this quirkless kid would go step in their league, that Izuku was in over his head and it wasn't just the students. It was the crowd as well. Inko, Nezu, and Owen heard the murmurs and had to bite their tongues to keep themselves from smiling.

Because they knew, they didn't know how though, but they knew. They knew what Mei, Danny, Tenya, Ochako, and Melissa knew. They knew that he was going to steal the show. Izuku will never let himself be outperformed by anyone especially on a stage like this.

"You're gonna lose badly." Izuku turned his head to see a blonde hair boy that was in Class 1-B, he recognized Neito Monoma. "This is not the place where you belong." Neito continued to throw jabs at Izuku, but the teen ignored him. "What, got nothing to say. I thought you were known for your comebacks." Izuku...now got em.

"Oh, if you want my comeback go to your mom's house and wipe it off her face." Izuku said the clap back so loud that the camera caught and heard it. The entire stadium heard the clap back and like the students no one said a word. Everyone from the students, to the teachers, to the pros, to the fans, to everyone watching heard that clap back didn't say a word. They all just had their eyes widen in amazement, shock, and everything that went through their mind.

And then like it was planned by God himself, everyone in the stadium reacted in the same way. In three...two...one. Now.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The students reacted first and jumped back in shock. Their faces had looked as in they just witnessed the greatest burn ever, because that is what it was. The greatest burn ever. The camera landed on the students and they all had shocked faces. Minoru went on the camera and put his hands on his face and eyes rolled into the back of his head like he just witnessed something horrible. Owen laughed and choked on his popcorn, he soon began coughing to control himself. That was unprofessional of him.

"Daammnnn." Aizawa and Mic dragged together as they heard the burn. The other teachers were just like them. Inko was laughing her ass off from the comment her son gave.

"Hehehe...That was funny." Tomura said as he watched the festival from his computer, the burn even got him laughing.

* * *

**Elsewhere in another Universe**

"Ohhh, snap." The sentence came from a high pitched boy that was sitting on the couch and watching the sports festival, hoping to enjoy it, but that would not be the case.

"Morty! Morty! Come on, we got to save the universe. An evil version of you has taken over the citadel and is going to use an army of me to do some bad shit." Rick came in and grabbed his grandson's arm. He then reached into his lab coat and shot a portal and jumped in it with Morty in tow.

* * *

**In another Universe**

"OOOOHHHHHHH!" A raccoon and a bluejay were doing donuts in a golf car as their burn senses were tickling. Someone just got burned...badly.

"GET BACK TO WORK!" A talking and walking gum-ball machine yelled at them as they drove away to get back work...Nah, they were going to go slack off some more.

* * *

**In our Universe**

"Well, that had to be the burn of the century. Now, then let the race begin!" The countdown began as soon as Mic finished the sentence and Izuku looked up at the screen to the numbers going down from ten. Izuku looked around at the faces of the students and they all had their game faces on him, well he had a face. It wasn't exactly his game face, it was actually his frustration face.

Why was he frustrated? Well it's because he couldn't find a good song for this race. Oh, he did forget to mention that he also didn't have his standard headphones in, it was his SHIELD headphones and they were like small communicators that fit in his ear. The teen shades were state of the art and allowed him to use his eyes to change the songs on the phone just by swiping his eyes and blinking at the song to select it.

The countdown was at 5 and Izuku still hadn't chosen a song, when he flicked his eyes again he found the right one. Izuku blinked and chose _My Shit_ by A Boogie Wit da Hoodie. When the clock hit zero everyone ran and to the gate hoping to be out first. Izuku knew that was going to be the obvious choice so he decided to wait.

Shoto got ahead of everyone by using his ice shocker there. Then everyone else began to pour out the tunnel and now Izuku decided to run, at a fast pace, but like a jogger.

He saw the machines from the entrance exam and decided to stay out of their way. Izuku turned his head to the bushes and saw that there were no cameras in that direction. So being the cunning archer that he was, he decided to loosen his jacket a tad bit. When he did an arrow came out, yeah, he kept this one secret.

Izuku dropped the arrow on the ground and when the tip connected with ground a cloud of smoke appeared covering the area. The students began blinded by smoke and wondered who could've done it. Izuku being the agent that he was decided to use his stealth and disappear in the cloud like Batman does at the end of conversation. The teen made sure he was not seen as he ducked into the bushed and ran as fast as he could.

Izuku used his shades to look around and made sure that there were no cameras, he looked back and saw that no one was following him. He smiled since he was in the clear and then he put a finger to ear and signaled Cisco.

"Cisco, now!" Izuku told him as he kept running and Cisco miles away, in the hidden HQ of SHIELD. The teen was in his lab watching the sports festival on the large monitor and when he got the signal from Izuku he knew that it was time to activate their plan.

Cisco used his fingers on the keyboard and activated the ground bridge for Izuku. The bridge will take Izuku to a tunnel which will lead straight to the finish line. See, I told you he had a plan for the race.

"Already for you, Zu." Izuku heard Cisco and saw the green portal appear in front of him. When the teen saw that he lunged forward and disappeared into the portal, when he reappeared he was in the tunnel.

Izuku looked to his right and scanned the ground, he saw landmines and knew that it wasn't the direction. So he turned his head to the left and saw the white line that signaled that it was the finish line. Izuku didn't go just yet, he instead would wait for the rest to catch up. It would be too strange if a quirkless boy suddenly came in first within seconds of the race starting. So while he waited he decided to enjoy his tunes.

Melissa was doing well, she was past the machines, got over the fall with her grappling hook that she made yesterday. She didn't want to use her sonic cry yet, she wanted to save that for the next round if she needed to use it. She would rather keep a weapon for the tournament round and catch everybody off guard.

All in all she was doing well, she didn't have to win. All she had to do was get to the finish line before everyone else that was behind her and then she would be able to advance to the next round. Mei was behind her, her cousin was ahead of her with Shoto and that jerk Katsuki. She believes that they are at the final stage which was the minefield.

That was last she heard of three from Present Mic commentating. But even with all that there was something bothering her and for once it wasn't her dreams. One question was on her mind: Where hell was Izuku?

She hasn't seen the teen since the beginning of the race. One moment she saw them poof he was gone. She didn't understand where Izuku-'_poof'_. Melissa widened her eyes, it just hit like a bomb from Mei. Izuku caused that explosion, but why? What purpose did it serve?

"Melissa the mine field is up ahead. You ready?" Melissa would have to put the questions to bed for now. Izuku was good enough to make it, and if not then their alliance would go from a threesome to a twosome...Oh, god. She is starting to sound like Izuku.

Melissa grabbed her grapple hook and Mei fired a rope line from her belt to the wall that brought them to the tunnel that will lead them to the finish line. Danny, Shoto, and Katsuki all widened their eyes when they saw the rope and those eyes got bigger when they saw another roped fly past them. When the girls' hooks landed on the wall, the machines worked their magic and pulled them to the wall successfully passing minefield.

Mei and Melissa dapped each other as their inventions had gotten them to lead and not only that they were about to...

"Winner!" Present Mic yelled both support gals looked at each other in confusion, but they weren't the only one's though. The boys behind them looked at each other like...well, basically like what the fuck.

No one outside of the girls had passed them and no one had passed the girls. So who the hell won? They would get their answer when Mic told the winner and the name made them fall flat on their face.

"Winner of the Obstacle Race is...Izuku Midoriya. The Quirkless Archer of Class 1-A does it again!" Mei and Melissa were shocked, Melissa more so than Mei and hold told the story. Her jaw was on the ground and her right eye was twitching...badly.

"How did he get ahead of us?" Mei asked in shock, she's a genius and even she doesn't know how he got ahead. She couldn't believe it, so ran through the tunnel and low and behold.

There he was the archer with a mouth. Standing in the center of the stadium with all eyes on him and with a sly smile on his face. Melissa recovered from her shock and ran through the tunnel to see Izuku just like Mei.

"Like I said, don't underestimate a man with a chip on his shoulder, with something to prove." Izuku told everyone loudly as they recovered from their shock, but Izuku was not done.

"Also for everyone who doubted that I wouldn't win. Put a quarter in your ass, you played yourself." Ok, now he's done. Izuku told Owen that he was going to put on a show, but damn he didn't expect him to use the ground bridge. Owen knew that it had to be that, it was the only way to get by without anyone knowing. It was dangerous and reckless use of it, but that was Izuku.

"Fury is going to kill him when she finds out. Man am I glad I came to this." Owen said happily as he flicked another popcorn into his mouth.

* * *

**SHIELD HQ**

Cisco watched with a smile as Izuku had won the race. Their plan worked and no one was none the wiser, not there and not at SHIELD. Boy, was that last on wrong.

"Ahem," Cisco felt a chill go down his spine as he heard the cough and when he turned around he saw the right hand for the commander. Patrick Coulson was giving Cisco a very cold and blank look and it was that moment that Cisco knew that he was a goner. There may be a way for him and Izuku to get out of this, but it would require a sacrifice.

"You used the ground bridge without unauthorized access. They alone can lead to termination of your badge and will lead you to be decommissioned." Coulson started throwing the book at Cisco, but he knew pat and he knew that he had a hobby. A hobby that he also shares.

"Wait, sir. Before you do that, please take a look at this." Cisco handed Coulson a comic book, but not just any comic book. It was one of his own and it was very rare one, so rare that was it was wrapped in plastic.

"This Batman #3 from 1940." Cisco handed him the rare comic and Coulson took it, but there was another problem. He didn't take his eyes off of Cisco.

"More?" Cisco asked and worriedly and Coulson nodded his head. "How much more?" Coulson could literally hear Cisco's voice break as he told what else he wanted.

"Batman number #2 and #1, along with Detective Comics #31."

"Not number 31, that was the first time robin was introduced and it was the best robin in Dick Grayson." Cisco whined, but Coulson didn't let up his cold and blank look. The scientist gave in and nodded his head.

"By next week and this never happened." Cisco nodded his head as Coulson took a seat next him and opened up the rare comic. He began to read as the rest of students soon began to make it to the finish line.

Cisco felt like he just died, he lost four of the rarest Batman comics. Comics that took him years to collect. '_You owe big time, Izuku.' _

* * *

**NY City**

The Commander and Director of SHIELD, Amanda Fury was in her black SUV watching the Festival from the back as her driver took her to a location that would hopefully help her get in contact with Thor.

The older woman shook her head as she watched her agent blow kisses to the crowd, she knew that he used the ground bridge. She will have to deal with him later, but for now it was time for her to get out. Fury stepped out of the SUV and told the driver to go. The soldier nodded his head and began to drive into the dark streets of the big apple.

Fury looked at the house in front of her and looked at the street address on the pole next to her. _177A Bleecker Street._ That was the name of the street and if the stories are true, the home to the legendary **Doctor Strange**.

Strange is the sorcerer supreme and the magical guardian for the earth when it comes to the supernatural. Strange helped the Avengers and SHIELD out in the past, and now Fury needs him to help her out. She needs to reach Thor and Strange is the only person that has tools to do so.

Fury sighed and walked up the stairs to the three story house that is the Sanctum Sanctorum. The magical house that she's heard so much about as a child and as she got older. This would be my first time being here. Why? Because magic is something that she isn't fond of. It's uncontrollable and unpredictable...much like Izuku. She is already dealing with him, you can see why she is hesitant about magic.

Fury arrived at the brown that was probably made of mahogany. She rang the doorbell and a long and loud ding occurred. "Hello," Fury called out when the door wasn't answered.

"Doctor Strange, please answer the door. I have an urgent need for you."

The door cracked open only for a little bit and only word came out. "Leave." Fury heard the elder voice that sounded like it carried much wisdom in it. Even with that though Fury would not turn away she needed to do this.

"Please, Doctor Strange. I was sent here by Clint Barton, we...I need your help. Barton is dead and-" Fury was cut off as the door began to open some more, but as she looked inside the only thing she saw was darkness.

'_Here we go.' _Amanda told herself as she began to walk into the house of the great magical being. The moment she put her last in foot, the door slammed shut behind her. Just like Alice, Fury has stepped into wonderland. Question now is: Will she come back sane?

**To be Continued**

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1K 27 12
When All Might offers Izuku the privilege and burden of taking on the quirk One for All, he says no. Izuku has already decided that he is going to be...
8K 292 41
Izuku finally gets his quirk, hoping he can be a hero. What if all went down hill the moment he got it? Maybe he doesn't need to meet all might to kn...
175K 9.6K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
1K 22 6
(DISCONTINUED sorry I've lost motivation to finish this) Izuku Midoriya was bullied for ten year until he was told to kill him self, just a few hours...