🔸Kusmanda : Beauty is power...

By vkabcdef

"I know , I failed ! I failed to protect you!!" He said. "But, can you give me a chance to prove myself!" He... More

🔹Prologue🔹
•Lost And Nowhere to be found•
•Not Draupadi; Just Krishnaa!•
•Yet to arrive•
•The Game of Destiny has already Started •
⁰•°🔹Aesthetics🔹°•⁰
🔹Agnijaya🔹
🔹Kusmanda🔹

•The Beginning is About to Arrive •

404 18 2
By vkabcdef

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

All they could understand is what their father don't love them. They never wished for a life of luxuries like any other princess do. What they both wished for is the happiness of her father.

Both sisters couldn't stand anymore there. They left there father's chamber as he demanded.

Once again she and her sister was left Heartbroken and in the corner of the palace , Lost and nowhere to be found in conscience.

______________________________

On the next day:

Draupadi was sitting silently in the corner , thinking deeply with the questions and analysis which were repeatedly floating in her forehead. She was trying to recognise and analyse the situation. Her brain was not working properly at all. She was silently seating by avoiding her meal from the previous day. Not eating anything has only made her more weaker. She is not even having enough courage and strength to move out and face the outgoing situation. She was only thinking and recalling the words of her father.

Shikhandini was not less. She was also completely stressed with previous day's event. She was even more stressed with the uneven behaviour of her sister. She is overprotective towards her sister.

After the death of her mother , his father was completely changed. What he only wants is the victory and nothing else. Her father can't even bear a single defeat! But this time, with the battle with Kuru Kumars, for the very first time he was defeated easily by them. The rage and the anger cannot be controlled by him and he unknowingly expressed all his pressure to his daughters. They introduced them a new term! They described them as a 'Liability' or 'Burden'. He ended up defining all their life in just a single word 'Burden'.

"Are you still thinking of the same thing Drau?" Questioned Shikhandini while knocking inside her chamber.

"Jiji!! You here!!" Replied Draupadi by hiding her tears.

"You no need to hide your pain sister! Afterall we both are in the same situation. I can understand you dear. Even I also shares the same pain and situation dear!" Replied Shikhandini. A hot tear escaped from her eyes!

"I know jiji!! Does Pitahshree admitted right?" Asked Draupadi.

"No no dear. Daughters are never a burden." Replied Shikhandini.

"Then why Pitahshree calls us Liability or a Burden? Is this what our life meant to?" Asked Draupadi weeping.

"Daughters are termed as a 'roop' (form) of Lakshmi itself. If a daughter won't be there then the family is not blessed with the goddess. Even the King and Queen of Hastinapur forcefully demanded a Daughter among 100 sons. If daughter is really a liability, then the world may have collapsed a long ago. There is nothing precious than a daughter Drau." Replied Shikhandini.

"But what if Pitahshree never understand this?" Questioned Draupadi.

"It cannot be Drau. God is always with everyone! He can't let it happen! Believe on him. When the right time will come , Pitahshree will surely understand! Have faith upon him!" Replied Shikhandini.

"Thank you jiji! For giving me a Ray of Hope for Pitahshree. After listening to you, I can say that one day Pitahshree will realise his mistake!" Replied Draupadi by wiping her tears.

"Now, come Draupadi! Don't think soo much! Have your meals. Not eating the whole day is not any solution to anything. It's just a nonsense." Replied Shikhandini.

"I will be there is just few minutes jiji! You go and arrange the rest of the things!" Draupadi said and went inside the washroom inorder to wash her face.

"Dasiii!!! Make draupadi ready soon." Ordered Shikhandini to the Dasi.

"Jii Rajkumari!!" Replied Draupadi.

______________________________

"Maharaj Drupad ki jay!" Replied Drupad's Reporter.

"Tell , what news you have brought about the task that I have given to you!" Asked Drupad.

"Maharaj ! I have heard that in Kampilya, two sage brothers Upyaja and Yaja has arrived. They are well educated and skilled sages Maharaj! They can perform sacrificial yagna inorder to help you Maharaj!" Replied Suchak , the reporter of Drupad.

"Amazing Suchak! I'm impressed!" He threw a necklace from his neck towards him happily.

"Dhanyavad Maharaj!" With greetings Suchak went out of the chamber happily.

"Now it's the time for the revenge Drona. You have enough of the happiness. Now it's my time to enjoy and you to beg. A daridra Brahmin like you can never be the head of my half property." Utter Drupad to himself.

______________________________

Draupadi, a curious child want to go back to see her Pitahshree, if he has taken his meal or not.

'Does Pitahshree has taken her meal? ' thought Draupadi.

'Shall I visit and ask him?'

'No no .. He might be disturbed.'

'But what if he has really not taken his meal?' thought Draupadi.

'I should check at once.' She cleared her thought.

______________________________

A knock was heard on Drupad's chamber. Drupad was sleeping peacefully but was interrupted by the knock. He opened his eyes and founded her daughter standing infront of the door of his chamber.

"What do you want know?" Asked Drupad.

"Pitahshree! I'm only here --" she was interrupted by Drupad.

"If you again want anything stupid for your maids daughter or any charity work than I will this time throw you out of this palace. I can't endure much of your these behaviours." Replied Drupad Angrily.

Draupadi stood num at her place. How can his Pitahshree utter such harsh words for his daughters. Is charity and helping Poors are bad thing or a crime ? What wrong she does to bear all these hard words from her father.

"Pitahshree, I'm only here to ask you if you have eaten anything or not!" Replied Draupadi with a hot tear escaping from her eyes.

"By having a daughter like you how can I be at my peace. You are symbol of my defeat. And by remaining defeat I can't be happy for even a second." Replied Drupad.

"And better if you not care about me because I don't want to again remember my defeat by seeing your face." Replied Drupad.

Draupadi wasn't able to react anything at that time. What she wanted even she wasn't able to recognise at that time. She want to run and run and run away... So far that she could not see anyone. She want to escape and die. She doesn't want to live anymore.

Shikhandini who unknowingly arrived there, went towards draupadi. She tried to handle the situation.

"Sorry Pitahshree, she unknowingly arrived inorder to know about you! Forgive her Pitahshree! She's not mature enough." Request Pitahshree.

"Better you leave now! I'm in no mood to scream again!! I hope you both understand!" Replied Drupad Angrily.

"Ye--.. yes Pitahshree. As you say.." Replied Shikhandini.

"Come Drau , Come with me.." Shikhandini hold her hand and took her to her chamber. Draupadi couldn't do anything but to follow.

______________________________

"Drau, listen to me!! You know na.. Pitahshree is angry now!! He needs his space. You need to understand." Shikhandini tried to make her understand.

"I know jiji! But when will he understand??" Asked Draupadi.

"Soon dear!! Soon!!!" Said Shikhandini.

"I couldn't do anytime jiji!! Only to wait! Hey Narayan!" Prayed Draupadi.

"Yes dear! Soon!" Hoped Shikhandini.

______________________________

Somewhere, in a garden, a young heavenly handsome man was sitting in the swing.

'Yes Sakhi! Soon! The beginning is about to arrive! Soon Sakhi!!' thought him.

"What are you thinking Kanha? Is any problem is arriving?" Asked Dau.

"Problem? No Dau! The 'beginning is about to arrive'!" Replied Krishna.

"What? What do you mean Kahna?" Questioned Dau!

"You'll come to know soon Dau! Just wait!" Replied Krishna with his famous mischievous smile.

"Oh Kanha! You and your mischievous smile!" Expressed Dau with a utter confusion!

To this Krishna kept smiling while playing his melodious flute. The whole atmosphere turned spellbound. Birds began chirping songs and rabbits began to hop with joy. Afterall 'Madhusudan' was playing the flute .

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

______________________________

This is all in this chapter guys!

Did you like the chapter? Is it good going? Or I still need some improvement? Shall I continue in this style??

Suggest your thoughts about the story in the comment below! You opinion really matters for me!!

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Let's aim for 7+ likes atleast!

Word count: 1400+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 3.7K 48
ANIRUDH reluctantly left Bondita in Krishnanagar and left from there with heavy heart when Thakuma agreed to make Bondita study but not ready to send...
16.2K 1.3K 35
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
163K 7.9K 92
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
8.1K 521 21
Time, something exempt from the shackles of nature, it is independent, curious and ever-changing. It almost never bowed to anyone. So when time decid...