IMPERFECTIONS ©️

By w0ckstarr

we all have imperfections. More

0̶0̶1̶
0̶0̶2̶
0̶0̶3̶
0̶0̶5̶
0̶0̶6̶
0̶0̶7̶
0̶0̶8̶
0̶0̶9̶
0̶̶1̶̶0̶
011
012
013

0̶0̶4̶

2.4K 108 27
By w0ckstarr

𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"mann this bitch irritating me." sonjae rolled her eyes looking at another instagram story she was tagged in.

"what's happening?" kenori said lifting an eyebrow, she paused her 8ball game to look up.

"y-yo m-m-ans?" desiree said looking up from her book.

"naaa ine put y'all on game? we done." she said making both desiree and kenori's mouth drop. the girls had only been friends for about 2 weeks but they all clicked pretty well and told each other everything.

"why?" desiree said placing her bookmark in her spot just above the line she was on before closing it.

"basically he was hot cause you know we ane been seeing eye to eye and I blocked him. so instead of him thinking about how he can improve our relationship and let us move forwards he starts talking to another bitch." she laughed bitterly shaking her head.

"what the fuck?" kenori said sitting up.

"yup. ian stressing them at all, like i'm not jackin. if they gon do them ima do me but now the bitch tagging me in shit like i'm supposed to care about them."

"so basically they being weird?" kenori said and sonjae nodded.

"I have a plan, l-l-lets go go go to t-t-this party tonight I was I-n-invited by my c-c-cousins." desiree said earning smiled from both kenori and sonjae.

"awee my baby you're progressing so muchhhh." kenori smiled hugging and kissing on desiree's face.

"no really if you keep practicing you gonna be talking regularly in no time. and when that's done you can talk shit." sonjae laughed sticking out her tongue.

as all the girls were laughing there was a knock at the door then it burst open revealing janari and destiny.

"hey lovesss." janari smiled entering the room. "y'all coming to the party with us? we about to head out now." she said pushing some of her faux locs behind her. they where long to her calf's kinda long.

she looked pretty, she was wearing some black jean shorts and a crop top. paired with some glasses and minor accessories.

"yeah we literally just planned to come now are we dressed okay?" sonjae said showing her outfit that was really chill.

she was wearing some wilderness cargo pants and a oversized tee and jordan's. while kenori was wearing some shorts a fear god shirt and kappa slides. desiree was wearing her usual house fit leggings and a crop top.

"uhmm yall cool desiree switch it baby." destiny smiled going in her closet. she grabbed a cute leather scrort and a graphic tee with some black and white dunks.

"hmm put this on then meet us downstairs." destiny said placing the clothes on the bed.

desiree nodded taking the clothes, she went to the bathroom and quickly changed before walking out.

"okay girllll the braids are giving." sonjae said recording her friend as she did a little twirl.

"BAD BITCHHH!" kenori smiled recording her.

"t-t-thank you." she smiled grabbing her phone and airpods. she placed them in her back pockets before all the girls exited the room.

"nicki shut the fuck up bro." chandler said rubbing his forehead he was irritated listening to her speak. she had been speaking for 10 minutes straight.

"chandler shut up! your always irritated with something." nicki rolled her eyes.

"nicki you just need to stop at this point, your messing up the vibe we haven't even left yet." Moani said side eyeing her.

"oh mo please you were our biggest issue last week. taking your anger out on us just because you were going through something. don't try to play peacemaker." nicki said rolling her eyes.

"man i'll meet y'all there since I fucking up the mood." she rolled her eyes leaving the house.

"it's always something between y'all two." alex said shaking his head in annoyance.

"no it's her the fuck." moani said crossing her arms over her chest.

"take accountability last week you were pressing her and nagging." Kylo said placing his blunt behind his ears.

"ouuuu you look cuteee." desiree smiled seeing destiny, sonjae, and kenori walk down the steps.

"t-t-th-thank you." she smiled.

"y'all ready?" meer said walking into the living room with his eyes glued to his phone.

"yes" everyone said in unison.

"STAY READY SO YOUNE GOTTA GET READY!" Jamele screamed before walking off.

"random." kylo laughed

everyone exited the house and hopped in random cars.

"c'mon desiree we gon ride with chandler." kenori said pointing to an all blacked out dodge.

"okay." she said following behind her with sonjae right on her heel.

they all got in and were comfortable. kenori was in the front while sonjae and desiree were in the back.

"omg desiree have you ever smoked before?" sonjae said pulling a blunt she had from earlier today out her purse.

"y-yeah w-w-when I w-w-w-as I-n 9th g-grade." she said.

"you wanna spark up I wanna see if you stutter while you high." sonjae said placing the blunt to her own lips.

"I wanna hit." kenori said turning around.

desiree nodded watching sonjae hit the blunt.

thinking about it desiree never actually talks about her past. she doesn't remember most of it honestly. she remembers little bits and pieces but actual memories... no.

her father, mother, if she had siblings, her home life naaa she doesn't recall. all she remembered is that she had a bad temper and a mouth. she didn't back down to anyone and that's what got her in the facility.

"hmm" sonjae said holding the blunt to desiree. she took it placing it to her lips and inhaling. muscle memory took over and she perfectly executed a puff.

"yuhh once a smoker always a smoker." kenori smiled taking the blunt.

the girls finished a complete rotation by the time chandler appeared at his car, everyone else and driven off but them.

"the audacity to smoke in my shit." he huffed revving up the engine.

"ion even know 2/3 of y'all and y'all are already on my bad side." he mugged speeding out the driveway.

"nobody cares about being on yo bad side nigga." desiree said lowly.

sonjae's eyes went wide hearing hearing her say a full sentence without stuttering. or hearing her actually say something disrespectful. the music was too loud tho so she was the only one who heard it.

"no fucking wayyyy." she smiled hugging desiree who just laughed.

𖨆♡𖨆

at the lounge everyone was chilling smoking their own grabba out the tubes. "where the fuck y'all been at." nicki said mugging the four.

"we don't gotta answer to you the fuck. I swear we cashapped the money cause we were late why you questioning us." desiree said mugging nicki who mugged her back.

"oh my god it's MOOKIE" meer gasped like he seen a ghost.

"MOOKIE.." destiny said standing up. they were witnessing the old mookie right now.. not the new one.

"hey twinsss" she smiled sticking out her tongue.

"why is desiree talking like that? when she get cut like that." kenori whispered.

"ion know you know we her doctors I assumed the grabba is playing a role ima investigate that place she was at before she got home something not right about her." sonjae said making kenori nod.

"you high mookie?" meer asked pulling at her eyelid. she quickly slapped his hand away mugging him.

"yes very you know I can handle my own tho where our spot at?" she said looking around.

"right there." desiree smiled

"jae, ken we right here." she waved they both nodded walking over.

chandler sat with his homeboys instantly going on his phone. he wasn't necessarily mad but he was irritated he forgot why but the feeling was still there.

"jae I meant to ask you, you and  what's his name.. chandler kin?" sonjae asked while desiree got their hooka set up.

"yeah he's my uncle." she said making both desiree and sonjae's face dropped.

"whattttt." they both gasped looking at her funny. side-eyeing each other they continued what they were doing.

"why." she fake laughed looking at both of them.

"girl yo uncle is fine." sonjae laughed, sticking out her tongue.

"like fine fine girl me and jae was joking about a threesome chilee." desiree laughed passing a now disgusted kenori her hookah.

"y'all disgust me." she gagged taking a puff.

"oh please you adore us." sonjae smiled taking the hookah from desiree.

"mookie." a girl said causing desiree to look up. she squinted her eyes at the unfamiliar girl, especially since she was called by her childhood name that only her family uses.

"who are you.." desiree said. a mug now plastered on her face.

"i'm missy, I just wanted to introduce myself to you since you are cousins with my friends." she smiled

"oh heyy my name is desiree not mookie though." she smiled back.

"ehh I like mookie more, makes me feel like a part of the family when I say it plus missy and mookie rhyme." she fake laughed.

"ion want you calling me mookie call me desiree or nothing at all." desiree said now dropping her kind act.

"listen I just wanna— ion give a fuck what you wanna do about my fucking name. I said you can't call me mookie so leave it at that the fuck. how you chattin at me about my name." desiree mugged.

"because I do what I want not what people tell me so therefore MOOKIE it was nice meeting you." she said before walking off but desiree wasn't letting her get the last word.

"you better hope youne never gotta say my name again or imma make you regret it." she said standing up.

instantly both meer and destiny stood up walking over to desiree. they were familiar with the old her and knew how she operated.

seeing her in action made them honestly grateful she wasn't this person anymore. yes standing up for yourself and being headstrong is great but they both had forgotten how far mookie use to take things. anytime anywhere about her respect.

"okay— STOP missy trust don't say it" meer said with a warning look. he knew missy was about to say mookie and he knows mookie was gonna pounce. he wanted to have a good night and missy getting her ass whooped really wasn't nice.

"should we go?" sonjae said lifting an eyebrow.

"right should we..?" kenori said looking at everyone. their heads were saying no but their eyes were saying yea.

"ion give a fuck anyway disrespectful ass bitch shoulda respect my boundaries. ion give a fuck how small or big it is i'll die behind my respect before I let a bitch play in my fucking face." desiree mumbled to herself.

"c'mon babe we are gonna go we can enjoy the night together." kenori said taking desiree's hand.

"my fault for messing up the vibe twins ima go." desiree said as sonjae took her hand.

"ion like her when she high." janari said placing her head on moani who just blew smoke out while casually watching vampire diaries. she really didn't even wanna come out tonight but was forced by jamele.

after giving hugs to their kin the three girls left just to sit outside until their uber arrived.

"man ion even see why we left that bitch was obviously the issue I just didn't wanna jack that shit anymore no cap." desiree rambled as kenori and sanjae listened.

they understood why she was mad and didn't mind leaving. but they were really really really interested in why she was a completely different person once she got high.

"we get it boo fuck that girl she was playing on yo top and you kicked her ass." kenori said. "yeah fuck errbody who ane jacking you they stupid." sanjae said making desiree laugh.

"girl you not from new york some jacking." she laughed making sonjae smile.

𖨆♡𖨆

"t-that's d-is-dis-disgusting." desiree said rolling her eyes at the videos of how she was acting last night.

if this was the real her she didn't like it not one bit. after seeing videos from last night she was humiliated. her entire aura had changed visibly.

"girl you was popping off." destiny said shaking her head.

desiree only rolled her eyes. she knew she got heated over her respect but still it was so small. even though missy was wrong for going back and forth she was also wrong for feeding into that negativity.

she wanted to become a better person, and that girl in those videos wasn't her nor the person she wanted to be.

shaking her head she got out bed deciding she didn't wanna be bothered by anyone. she retreated to her room and grabbed her ipad off the dresser before falling into the sheets.

she checked her messages in case sonjae or kenori texted which they did.

she was happy she found her own group of friends. of course she was okay with her cousins friends but they weren't hers. she didn't wanna intrude on their lives too much and wanted some kind of independence from them.

TRIPLETS 🩶©️

Ken
GOTTA THREEMAN

Jae
what they looking like..?

threeman..?

Ken
oh..

Jae
lmaoooo

all three of us go link with niggas and get fucked 🤝🏽

^ or not fucked either or could just vibe

I stutter.. bad. niggas fw that 😂

Jae
you can't stutter with dick in ya mouth 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ken
you a v?

naa

you laughed at " you can't stutter with dick in ya mouth 🤷🏽‍♀️"

Jae
you swallow?

spitters are quitters 🙅🏽‍♀️

Ken

I gotta think abt this

Jae
WATTTTTTTTT YOU TO YOUNG FIRST ALL

i'm 18 🌝

Jae
TOO YOUNG

y'all think I should get high for the three man.. 🙂

y'all know how I get 😂

Ken
should you...??

Jae
we only yo doctors gal we don't know frl 😂

do you want to...

Ken
yeah after you died down and came back to you, you lowkey seemed disgusted with yoself you sure ma?

idk ion wanna embarrass myself with my stutter it's annoying and aggravating ngl. I wanna have fun with my life I lost sm time already

Jae
I understand boo!! i'm with whatever you with

You loved "I understand boo!! i'm with whatever you with"

Ken
^!!!

well ya, y'all come over and
we can get ready together 🙂

Jae Ken liked "well ya, y'all come over and we can get ready together 🙂"

getting outta bed desiree went into destiny's room, she was still on her phone looking dead.

"I'm g-going on a t-t-three-man." desiree said which destiny instantly popped up too.

"3 MAN" she said looking at desiree like she was crazy.

"who said three man." meer peeped into the room he just so happened to be walking by as they were talking.

"her she going on one." desiree gasped ecstatic for her cousin.

"y-yeah, i'm going t-to get h-h-high so I-on st-rutter." she said.

"you just said youne like the person you become.." desiree said lifting an eyebrow. "they not making you— N-no." desiree cut her off

"t-they a-a-asked t-too d-d-do-nt do that." desiree said defending her friends.

"okay girl I was just saying." destiny said holding up her hands. "you know i'm all for you having a good time and getting your life back!" destiny smiled

"on god and to my knowledge you got yo shit rocked before you left so you should be good get yo pt nigga it's been yearsss." meer joked but desiree didn't laugh.

rolling her eyes she left the room. she remembered her first time it wasn't too much, she bled for dayssss after but the nigga she lost it too was cool.

desiree retreated back to her room and went into her closet. she didn't have many clothes but from what she did have she was okay.

today was also going to be the last day with these braids because she wasn't feeling them anymore, they were cute just not as cute as she wanted them to be.

this was her first three man ever so she didn't really know what to wear. since the point was to get fucked then ya know dip... she should dress in something that's easy to slip in and out of right..?

she grabbed some leggings and a cropped mariah the scientist shirt. she grabbed some black socks and nice slides and put them aside.

she knew she couldn't dress and she would find her own rhythm soon for sure.

"yooooo" sonjae smiled entering the room.

"y-you g-g-got here quick." desiree teased.

"girl I think it took me a while I hadda grab some grabba." she smiled holding up the baggie full of weed.

"I-I-Ll ca-ca-cashapp y-y-you." she said making sonjae shake her head.

"naaa boo ion do allat you my sis now." she smiled taking a seat on the floor to start rolling blunts. she was gonna roll three so errbody could have their own. she didn't like sharing when it came to hers, especially before a threeman.

she be awkward as hell infront of niggas and she doesn't understand why.

"since y-your wea-ring t-that my f-fit is cool." desiree said looking at sonjae who was wearing some leggings and a jacket with kappa slides.

"hell ya I just be throwing something on that makes my ass look fat." she laughed before licking the papers.

desiree went on her phone opening her newly installed all instgram

@debo.30

"oh girl I seen you made a ig, some fucking debo that manly ass name." sonjae laughed

desiree laughed waving her off, "y-you f-f-ollo-wed me?"

"of course my name is Sonjae Aliese." she nodded, desiree looked down to go through her following (only 3 people) ohhh okay lemme see.

@SONJAE.ALIESE

FEED

SWIPE

SWIPE

liked by M.2, Des.Ty and 456 others
SONJAE ALISE: bitch call me wynter.. 😛

comments...

XBD: whewww badddd!!!
kayla.marie: 😍😍😍
user: fine asfkkk
Nari.J: PLEASE DONT PLAY WITH MY MF HGGG!!

refresh to see more...

"hmm crank this." sonjae said passing the blunt and lighter to desiree. "gotchu." she said taking both as she continued on ig.

she went through her who you may knows to see if she actually did know them of not.

@M.2
FEED

liked by Des.Ty, Nari.J, C.4 and 1,352 others
M.2: smh be frl... I got smoker lips 🥲?

comments.xx

Nari.J: please don't piss me off.
                                          ❤️133
        M.2: wat I do 😂?

C.4: ngl cuh...
user: you fine, DM for a sugar mama!!!
kali.uchi: fineee 😍😍😍😍
user: 😍😍😍😍

refresh to see more...

"o-oh shit this meer." desiree said taking a hit from her blunt once she followed.

"I can't believe youne had ig this whole time i'm glad you made em ima be sending you all the reels." sonjae laughed placing kenori's blunt on the tray just as she began hers.

"reels?" desiree questioned looking at sonjae who laughed again. "trust you're gonna see." she smiled.

"yeah, we coming it's me and my homegirls." kenori said as she walked into the room closing the fort behind herself.

"hol up Aj." kenori said putting herself on mute. "hello my loves." she smiled hugging and kissing desiree then doing the same to sonjae.

"that's the niggas?" sonjae said pointing to her phone.

"yea they all at aj bnb they from outta town." she said. desiree nodded feeling her high start to kick in. she always took long ass puffs and held the smoke for a long time. that's why she get high as fuck quick as fuck.

"mhm can I see the one ima be with ion want the ugly one that's gon piss me off." she said rolling her eyes.

"ima tell allem to get ina camera so y'all can see em come of desiree." kenori said.

desiree spun herself leaning against the end of the bed. coming off mute kenori started talking.

"aye my homegirls wan see what they working with this them." she said.

"yo I gotchu," aj said.

the camera shuffled around a bit before two guys popped up in the camera.

"ohhhh." sonjae and desiree both said with smiles.

"yoo im vinny n im supposed to be chattin it up with uhh sonjae I believe." one of the boys said.

"that's me boo." sonjae smiled extra happy with her boy.

he was brownskin with dreads, he had a small lil mustache coming in. he had round full lips and a mouth full of golds. just sonjae's type.

"ight ma i'll see you." he said handing the phone off.

the other boy looked at desiree and she looked back.

"we gon fuck cause? I need to get rocked." desiree said

kenori's mouth dropped hearing those words fly out of her mouth.

"good lawddd." sonjae facepalmed at the bluntness.

"hmmmm I fuck with you desiree was it." the man said.

she nodded her head.

"hell yeah we can get to the business it's whatever." he laughed already liking the type of timing she was on.

"ya name?" she said

"call me Ny." he said before handing off the phone.

desiree handed the phone back and laid down not even the slightest fazed at how blunt she was. she didn't care honestly. she wanted to get fucked. not nice and slow but fast and hard. she wanted it so bad her coot jumped at the mention of it in the groupchat.

she didn't enjoy masturbating too much just because she couldn't get into it as much.

"well we gon see y'all.. bye." kenori said before hanging up. "bitch" kenori laughed looking at desiree who was clueless.

"wha I do." desiree laughed.

"girl you just so blunt." sonjae laughed standing up from the floor. she began cleaning up any mess she may have made while rolling.

"listen ion want allem strings feel me. I wanna fuck so we gon fuck then boom bon voyage." she shrugged making both girls fall into a fit of laughter.

"well let's go chile cause they sure are waiting." kenori said taking her blunt and placing it behind her ear. "thank you by the way if I didn't say it." kenori said and sonjae waved her off.

"your so good stinka butt." she smiled grabbing her second blunt, lighter, and airpod case.

desiree grabbed her phone, airpods, and ipad. she thought she would need her ipad just in case she gets bored. she recently started playing sims mobile and is obsessed.

"damn done turns you into a ipad kid." sonjae said shaking her head.

desiree just laughed knowing she was right. "how we getting there ine ask." desiree said.

"my pops gave me his car to keep y'all I forgot to say something this morning but yeahhh we outside all summerrr." she cheesed poking out her tongue.

"yuuhhhh we littlyyy," sonjae said throwing it back

desiree laughed hyping her up, "hit that shit suu" she laughed shaking her butt.

𖨆♡𖨆

CLIFYYYYYY

we gon see how the link goes INA NEXT CHAPTERRRR this might be the last like clean chapter before shit start popping off frl frl so I hoped you enjoyed

I foreshadowed sm in the last 4 chapters if you caught it you caught it if not chileee idk what to tell ya 😂😂😂

ima drop the fc for errbody introduced in this chapter tho 🤝🏽.

see ya inna next oneee 🫂

I lied fuck those fc's you'll see em when I do a ig thingy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 13.9K 64
𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.
347K 23.4K 26
❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
113K 3.4K 31
you just to importanttt
430K 10.7K 55
' 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 - 𝙹𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎́ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚘 .