Mr and Mrs Shekhawat ✓

By gshivi_03

~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis... More

Hello Lovelies ❤️
[Character sketch - 1]
[Character Sketch - 2]
Prologue 💗
1. Meet Amisha Roy
2. Meet Darsh Shekhawat
3. Unexpectedly Stranger Wife
4. She was Drugged
5. Go to Sleep Mrs. SHEKHWAT
6. Meeting the Family
7. She is Cute
8. Let's be Friends Mrs. Shekhawat
9. He is so .. Sweet
10. Panic Attack
11. I am Here, Mrs. Shekhawat
12. Punishing The Sinner
13. Thank you Mr. Shekhawat
14. Welcoming new baby
15. I am just a baby too
16. Dancing under the Stars
17. Avi got Married???
18. Sharing The Past - Part One
19. Sharing The Past - Part Two.
20. "Please Don't ever leave me"
21. Naming Ceremony 🍁
22. New CEO of Roy Industries
23. He is my Husband
25. "I love you."
26. "Home is wherever you are."
27. An Imperfectly Perfect Date
28. On a Trip as Husband and Wife
29. It's not Trip, It's Honeymoon
30. Begining of a New Journey
Epilogue ❤️
Bonus Chapter ❤️
Bonus Chapter ~ 2 ❤️
Goodbye 2023 💕
Bonus chapter ~ 3 ❤️
Announcement 🦋

24. Breakdown

52.9K 2.9K 156
By gshivi_03

Hello Lovelies,
Here is a Longgg Chapter as you all Wanted.
Hope you will like it,
Happy Reading 😚💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Mere yaara Tere Gam,
Agar paayenge,
Hume Teri hai Kasam hum,
Sawar Jaayenge,
Dun Ye Saugaat tum,
Toh Zamaane ki hum,
Har Khushi se Mukar Jaayenge,
Hum Mar Jayenge..

🔸🔸🔸🔸

"Baby!!" I said as I ran to her and Made her Spit out those Tablets. I was driving to Shekhawat Industries when I got a Call from Amisha's Bodyguard, She told me there is a Girl who came to meet her and Amisha seemed tensed, So I came here as fast as I could, and My Gods Grace I was on time or.. I don't what would have Happened.

"D.. Dars..h" I looked at her, Tears were Flowing from her eyes as Her lips quivered, Her Hands Shaking as She Murmured Something.

"Baby, Why did you take Those Tablets?"
She didn't said anything Just walked close to me.

"I.. was not .. killing my.. self. I was not, you trust me.. right. I didn't.. That Drishti.. I.. You.. She said.. You pit... I didn't wa.. wanted to..." My jaw clenched when I heard the Name of That Girl, It's All Because of These Roys! I pulled Amisha Close to me and Hugged her Tightly.

"Shh, It's Okay, It's Okay Baby."
"I.. no.. I.." She had so many things to say, But She was Just Gasping, as tears flowed through her eyes. It was as if She wants to cry but She can't, She wants to talk but She can't.

"Amisha, Baby Look At me. Take Deep Breaths. Follow my Lead, See Inhale.. Exhale. Good." I made her look straight in my eyes and Made her Take Deeps Breaths with me, Many little Sobs were leaving her Mouth, As She exhaled.

"You are doing good Baby, You are safe, You are here with me." I said, She just closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my Torso.

"I.. am sorry.." That's all I heard before I felt her go Unconscious. I pulled her back, But Her eyes were closed, Her Breathing Shallow, which Made the Fear Crawl up to me. I picked her up in my Arms and Ran out towards the Exit.

"Amisha, Baby Please open your eyes, Please. Stay with me, You will be Fine." I drove us to the Rathore Hospital, and Once We reached I picked her Up running inside the Hospital.

"Darsh!" I looked ahead and saw bhabhi ma standing there, Her eyes turned wide when she saw Amisha in my arms and Asked me to follow her.

"What happened to her?"
"I.. Bhabhi Ma She was Panicked and Suddenly She Collapsed..I don't know."
"Calm Down Darsh, She will be Fine." I nodded and layed her on the Bed, Letting bhabhi ma do her work, She checked her up and asked nurse for somethings on which I couldn't focus.

I was just looking at her Laying there with Drained body, Her face covered with those Dried Tears, Her Hair Messy. All because of That Girl.

"It's Okay, Darsh, Beta She just had Panic Attack, I talked to maa. She will be here in a Minute and Check mishu up, She will be Fine Don't worry." I just nodded, Just in a Minute Badi mami was there. I walked out of the Room and Dialled the number of my Head Security Guard.

"I need Mrs. Roy and Her Daughter along with that Fucking Guy she ran with in the Dungeon and Make sure Those Ladies Get Tortured Properly By Zia." I said and Cut the Call, At First I thought It's Fine They are getting legally Punished, but Now, If they think they can get away after what they did with My Biwi, Then they are wrong, I don't torture Females, But that Doesn't mean I don't have people who won't torture them.

"Darsh." I turned back and Saw badi mami standing there.
"Darsh these panic Attacks are not good for her Health, You have to take her to Jaipur as soon as Possible." Badi mami said, I know She is right but, I. I don't know if I have Guts in me to see her Breaking Down.

"I know what you are thinking Bacche, But Her One Break Down will Help Her Heal, It's Better than Hundred of Panic Attacks, And Yeah there is a Chance she might not Remember about this Panic Attack." I nodded, She patted my back, I sighed and walked inside the ward.

I walked to the Bed, and Sat on the Stool Beside the Bed, Taking her hand in mine Kissing the Back of her Hand. I will surely get you out of this Misery Baby.

"Dar..sh" I looked at her, passed her a smile which she returned.
"I.. Here." She asked looking Confused, She doesn't remembers about the Panic Attack?

"I was at Office, and Drishti came to me then.. How am I here?"
"I got a Call from your Bodyguard, She told me Some Lady came to meet you and you didn't seem good so I came to check on you. And When I reached I saw you were Unconscious. Badi maa said you really need to Rest and Stay Hydrated." She looked down, But Before Her mind could go on Self Blaming, I placed a kiss on her Forehead.

"We are going Jaipur." I said, To which she frowned but then smiled.
"To Meet Mom dad?" I don't wanna lie baby, But i have to.

"Mhm, To meet mom dad."
"When are we leaving."
"I will just ask Badi mami if it's okay for you to Travel, and We are good to go then." She smiled and Nodded.

I stood up and was about to walk out when an Image of her Holding Knife in her one hand, while Her another hand had Pills flashed in my mind, Making me stop in my track.

"What happened Mr. Shekhawat?" I turned back and Passed her a Smile.

"Nothing, Aarav and Arya were Missing you, Wanna Talk to them?"

"Ofcourse, Yes." She grinned, I am Glad She doesn't remember what that Shit of a Sister said or What Happened at the Office. I took out my phone and Dialled Kruti Bhabhs Number, and passed the phone to Her.

"Here you go." With One Last look I walked out of the Room, and Walked To Badi mami's cabin.

I starred at him, trying to understand why He looks so Tensed, Did he met Drishti? Did she said anything to him? Maybe he is worried Because of me, or maybe some work. But I don't like to see him like this, Already my mind is playing Stupid games with me, By Showing me some blurry images, and Then Him Sitting so Stiff, Holding my Hand tightly as If I will Run away if Left my hand.

"What are you thinking Baby?" I looked at him shook my head.
"Nothing, Um.. Is everything okay? You look a little Tensed." He looked at me and smiled.

"Everything is Fine Mishu Baby, Just a Lil Tensed about work."
"Ohh."
"Hmm, Oh Here you go Play some nice Music." I smiled and Nodded taking his Phone and Connecting it to the Speaker, and Playing some of my Favourite songs.

In about 1 hour and 30 minutes we both reached Jaipur, Darsh was driving to a Very Familiar way which made me want to Puke my Guts out. I grip on his Hands Tightened as I felt him Driving through the Same Street, That same Driveway. And Stopping infront of The Place I call my Nightmare.. Roy Villa..

"Come on Baby." I looked at him with wide eyes and Shook my Head.

"I won't go in. I won't."
"Yes We will go in Mishu."
"NO." I said and Tried to open my Seatbelt to get away from him, I saw hurt in his Eyes but I really can't help myself, I don't wanna go back to this Place again.

"Yes, Come on. We have to do this."
"Darsh no, You... i .. we are no.. not going in.. Darsh They will come.. They.. will Beat Me.. You don't understand.. They.. Will Kill me.. Jus.. just like the.. they killed my fa.. Father.. Please.. Please Darsh Pleaseee. She.. will come here.. Pleaseee."

.................
AUTHOR'S POV

Amisha's Words were like Draggers to Darsh, Her words, Her Tears, Her Pleads, everything was Telling him to Hide her from the World, His Heart was telling her to Take her away, But He knew, he knew he can't. She have to Go in, She have to Overcome her Fear. I closed his eyes, Stopping his tears to flow, and Opened Amisha's Belt, Holding her hand.

"Let's Go."
"No, Darsh.. Please Pleasee. I .. I don't want to."
"Do You Trust me Baby."
"I.. I do.. But Please.. Pleasee. No."

"Then Just Trust me, As Long as I am Standing Alive Infront of You, No matter who tries to Hurt you, I will Kill Him or Her Before They even Step Closer to you." He said and Held Her Hand, This Time Not listening to her Plead to Leave her. He walked inside the Opened the Door.

Amisha was Shaking Badly when she entered the House, All the Emotions came Running to her Head.

"Your Tenth Standard's Result Day Amisha, You Remember what Happened that Day."
As if Her mind was in His Control, It went to the Day, The Day She was so proud of herself and Wanted her Mother and Father to Just.. Be happy but Nothing, The Day She tried to Kill Herself. Tears Started Flowing From her eyes, as She saw her younger self cutting herself.

"That Tragedy, That Trauma you are trying to Forget, Think of That Amisha, Do you remember What it was." These words were it needed for all those Memories to come back, Her Body to Start walking on her own, She walked to the Room at the Very end of the Corridor.

"You Killed Him, Mahima!"
"He deserved to Die, He is the Reason I still Have that Piece of Shit as My Daughter."
"You are Reason, You are The One Who Decided to Give that Family a Heir and Then Kill Harshvardhan Chakraborty."
"But I couldn't do that Before Amisha got All of The Money that Belonged to her Father. Now Our Daughter, Our Drishti Can Get all The Money, Now we will Make sure That Piece of Shit Gives us the Rights over her Company." Mahima told her Husband, Jaykant unknown that Amisha, an eighteen year old Girl, Her daughter Listened to How she is not Jaykant's Daughter, How her father, Her Real father was Laying there with a Pool of blood beside him. How Her Mother Just Killed her father.

She Stepped back Trying to understand what exactly is Going on, She didn't knew How to Handle the Situation, And In hurry to leave the Place She Dropped the vase.

Mahima and Jaykant Looked Out and Saw Amisha Standing there Shocked and Before She could Run, Mahima Got a Hold on her Hand, She pulled her in the Room.

"So now you know the Truth Amisha, Good For us, You just Have to Sign these papers and we will leave you." Amisha looked at the Dead body laying near her leg and shook her head.

Mahima gritted her Teeth and Threw her on the Floor, and Locked her in that Room, Her Alone with a Dead Body of a Person who is Her real Father. Amisha Didn't said or did anything, She just sat there for Whole Two Days before Mahima came and Made her Sign those Papers Forcefully.

"They killed him. Infront of my eyes.." Amisha was about to Fall on the Ground, if Not for Darsh who had an Iron grip on her.

"They Killed him, Darsh.." Tears Flowed From her eyes, Finally, Finally the Emotions She held inside her, The Memories that she tried to Forgot, Were coming out, In the Form of tears.

"They killed him. And I just looked at them, Not Doing Anything, I gave them everything that Belonged to my Father, She.. Took everything Darsh and I couldn't do anything." Darsh didn't stopped her as she cried and Screamed at the People are not even present there.

"It's Okay Baby, They will Get the Punishments of Their Deed." He said and Placed Kissed on the side of her head, While She sobbed in his arms.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi Lovely People,
Drama Kuch Jyada toh ni hua? I tried to Make it less yaar par Story ki Demand thi.

Do tell me if You liked the Chapter in the Comment Section.
Here are some Insta Edits

......

Phir Milenge ek new Chapter ke saath
Tab Tak ke liye Tata, Bye bye ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 2.3K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
543K 38.1K 62
"you are just a deal for me. You can spend as much money as you want, you can do any fucking thing you want. Just don't interfere in my life. You hav...
4.3M 150K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
14.1K 882 15
'𝑯𝑬𝑹' Series book one 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... ...