One Helluva Assassin (Fem Hel...

By BakuganVeteran

From the living and Modern world, An individual, named Vincent Abraham O'Callahan, used to be known as "The V... More

Bio/Harem (Bio Updated 6.0)
Harem Part 2
Prologue
First Day at I.M.P. (AKA The Pilot Episode)
Incorrect Quotes of the Day (A/N: NOT A CHAPTER!!!)
Synchronization (OVA Chapter)
1k Reads?! (A/N: Not a chapter)
Unexpected Reunion
I'm At Soup (Non-Canon)
Murder Family
Murder Family (Aftermath)
Harem Part 3
3k reads?! (Not a chapter)
Bread Bank (Non-Canon)
Loo Loo Land
Harem Part 4
5K reads... Holy shit😨 (Not a chapter)
Suction Cup Imp (Non-Canon)
Night of the Thirsty Owl (🍋)
C.H.E.R.U.B
Bathroom Break (Non-Canon)
Harvest Moon Festival
An Assassin's Night (Halloween Special)
Who broke it? (OVA Chapter)

Spring Broken

1.6K 39 27
By BakuganVeteran

*Cue the intro!*

No one's POV

The scene starts with Blitza and the crew driving their gray van along the street.

Blitza: I love this song! *poorly singing along with "Mustang Dong" on the radio* 🎵You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair! 🎵

Loona is shown sitting in the passenger seat next to Blitza, looking mildly annoyed at his singing. Moxxie covers her somehow non-existing ears in the back while Millie rolls down her window and smiles, and Vincent having an "Kill me" expression on hide while dealing with Blitza's shitty singing.

Blitza: *Drives into a parking lot* 🎵Thooought it might be love, but you went--🎵

Suddenly, A pink car pulls into the remaining parking space.

Blitza: UNHOLY SHIT! FU-!

Blitza slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop. Blitza turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. She glances at the license plate, which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE".

Blitza: Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!

Blitza: *Pulls out megaphone* [Speaks through it] Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!

The passenger steps out of her front car seat with high heels. Blitza lowers the megaphone, shocked.

(A/N: Art not mine)

Blitza: Oh, shit! Verosika!

Verosika: Blitz-a [Pronounces as Spelled].

Blitza: I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because, I believe the nearest ocean is... *Faceplants to the ground and gets up*...three Rings DOWN!

Verosika: And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts.

Blitza: Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!

Verosika: *Flips hair dramatically* They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups. *Drinks then wiping her mouth with her thumb* So, your sister says "Hi".

Blitza: *Angrily steps in front* Why are you parkin' here?! This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!

Verosika: Actually, prick. It has my name on it.

Verosika points down to her name written in purple spray paint by their feet. I.M.P is crossed out on the ground.

Verosika: I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building...

Loona: *watching from the van* No way...

Verosika: ...and they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break.

Blitza: A WEEK?! No, no, you are NOT parking here for a fuckin' week!

Verosika: *removes her sunglasses* Awww, you mad, Blitz-a? You gonna run off, leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room, steal their car and run...

Blitzø and Verosika: ...run three rings to Wrath and max MY credit cards on shitty horse riding lessons?!

Blitza: Goddamn it whore, you will NOT let that go!

Verosika: Choke on a sandpaper cock.

Verosika flips him the bird and walks away while Loona fearfully lowers her head in the van.

Blitza: *Follows* HOLD ON! You better move that pussy wagon right now, or I'm gonna...

A towering muscular Hellhound appears behind Blitza and growls.

(A/N: Art not mine)

Hellhound: You'll what?

Suddenly, they heard two hammers of a revolver clicked and a voice spoke.

???: Or you'll have to deal with me.

They turn their heads to find the source, it was Vincent and he has his revolvers at gunpoint in front of them.

Verosika: *Thoughts* Hello there, sexy~.

Hellhound: *Thoughts* [Blushing intensely] Oh satan, I want his puppies!

The tall hellhound's tail was wagging, while no one was looking, and Vincent walked up to his boss.

Vincent: These two giving you trouble, Blitz?

Blitza: *Glaring at Verosika* I'm afraid so.

Verosika: *Leans forward* Who might you be, cutie~.

Vincent: [Holsters weapons] *Introduces himself* Vincent Abraham O'Callahan.

Verosika: Verosika Mayday. I assume you heard of me?

Vincent: *Deadpan* I have, and your music is shit.

Verosika felt insulted after that, but played it cool and decided to be flirtatious to the dead human.

Verosika: Well that's not how you should talk to a lady~.

Vincent: *Sarcastic* Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were a whore that contained an STD with extra HIVs.

Verosika: Bitch, I'm cleaner than your momma's pussy😡.

Vincent: That doesn't excuse the fact you dress like a slut and have perverts fawn all over you.

Blitza started to laugh her ass off after hearing, Vincent turned his head to the tall hellhound.

Vincent: I assume this is your bodyguard?

Verosika: Yep, her name's Vortexa. Unlike your bitch of a boss, she actually does her job well. C'mon, let's go.

Vortexa: *Snaps out of trance* Huh? Oh right!

Verosika leaves with her bodyguard. She glances over her shoulder as she flips Blitza and Vincent off.

Verosika: *looking back* Ta-ta, fuck stain. *To Vincent* See you, cutie~.

Blitza: Ugh, I wasted so much time with a bag of holes like that.

Loona: *kicks van door open and steps out* You know Verosika Mayday?!

Blitza: Huh...? Oh, yeah. Her, yeah. We dated.

Millie: Was it before or after she became a pop star?

Moxxie: *opens the van door and steps out* You dated a pop star?!

Vincent: How is she even a pop star?

Blitza: Okay, why are you all acting like that's such a shock?

Loona: Hellooo, it's Verosika Mayday?

Millie: It's you?

Vincent: I'm not shocked, just dumbfounded.

Moxxie: I just... *scratches his head* Is she blind?? Suffering some form of brain damage?

Blitza: Okay, look, you are all making this into a way bigger deal than it needs to be. I don't pry into your stupid personal lives.

Moxxie: You do that all the time, ma'am!

Millie: Come on, you kinda do that.

Loona: You totally do that.

Vincent: You always do.

Millie: *grins mischievously and lowers eyelids* What was sex with her like?

Moxxie: *taken aback* Millie!

Millie: Whaaaat?! It's a pop star! You'd wanna know what sex with Michael Crawford and Vincent was like.

Vincent:

Moxxie: *about to scold Millie but changes her mind* ...Touché.

Blitza: Okay, look, let's just drop it! Millie, j- find a temporary spot for that truck. [Tosses the keys to Millie, who gleefully catches them and runs to the driver's side.] Okay, Loonie, Moxxie, Vincent; let's go handle this shit.

Vincent: *Thoughts* The fact that my boss dated a "pop star" is beyond me.

We cut to Loona, Moxxie, Vincent, and Blitza stepping out of an elevator. Loona walks nervously forward.

Loona: Do you think they saw me?! Fuck! I did my makeup shitty today!

Vincent: I don't see how your worked up about this.

Blitza: *Smiles* Oh, you look perfect, Loonie! Like always~

Loona: *Narrows her eyes and scowls* Shut UP, mo—

Blitza: *Waiting for her to finish* 🤩.

Loona: Urgh! Blitza!

Loona checks her face in a handheld mirror, then looking away only to see Vincent with a smug face that he is making.

Loona: *Annoyed* What are you smiling for?!

Vincent: You almost called her "mom"~.

Loona: *Flusters* S-Shut up! Or else I'm gonna... [Thinks of something to act intimidating] do something that you won't like!

Vincent: *Still being smug* Sure.

Vincent wasn't paying attention to where he was walking and ends up bumping into Vortexa.

Vincent: Oh shit, sorry about that.

Vortexa looks down to see who it was and she immediately blushes to Vincent in front of her.

Vortexa: O-Oh! It's o-okay!

Blitza: Hiiii, big lady. Where's your bitch bag of an employer?

Vortexa: Huh? *Realizes* Oh, She's in her office. There wasn't room on the second floor, so they rented one here on this one. It's cheaper.

Blitza: *Pissed* Oh, COME ON!

Vortexa: *scoffs* Sorry, lady. [Walks Away]

Moxxie: Ma'am... how about you let me go in and try to reason with her? I don't really listen to what's classified as "pop genre" music, so her status to me is name recognition alone... [Blitza tunes Moxxie out with a glare.] In my opinion, her music is a bit derivative of-

Blitza: Moxxie, shut the fuck up!

Moxxie: *heads over to Verosika's office* Alrighty, then.

Vincent: *Thoughts* This is gonna go south real fast.

Moxxie pushes open the doors and goes inside. The silhouettes of Moxxie, Verosika and her gang of demons are seen through the glass window.

Moxxie: Hello, Miss Verosika, was it? I work for I.M.P, and it is actually rather important for us to retain the singular parking space we were assigned, because-

Coco: *points to Moxxie* Aw, look at the little one. She's got a wittle bow tie!

Moxxie: Please don't condescend me, ma'am. I—

Josh: Want a kissy, little lady?

Moxxie: A kind offer, but... I'm married.

The gang of demons surround Moxxie.

Verosika: Hey... why don't you send a little message from me back to your loose-cunt... boss?

The demon silhouettes bare their fangs over Moxxie to sexually assault her.

Moxxie: *screams* Don't touch that!

Blitza races and presses her hands against the window.

Blitza: Moxxie, don't let her access any of your holes!

Moxxie races back into the hall, panting with her back against the door. She walks past them, battered and shaken with red lipstick kisses all over her face.

Moxxie: *stuttering and shaken* I... I gotta go lie down... now.

Moxxie falls face-first onto the ground offscreen.

Blitza: Oh, this won't STAND! Vincent, let's deal with these sluts!

Vincent: *Pulls out Colt Anaconda* [Deadpan] Got it, boss.

Blitza kicks both doors open, causing Verosika and her gang to notice.

Blitzo: Alright...! *bleep* THAT'S IT!

Vincent: *Thoughts* Why did she get censored by saying one curse word?

Blitza: *stomps toward Verosika* If you're gonna be shitty to my employees, then I challenge you to a fuckin'... challenge! *to herself* Fuck, I said that twice.

Vincent: Yeah, you did.

Kiki: Mmmm... Is this imp girl starting a demon duel?

Verosika: *chuckles* I think she is!

Verosika: *Leans forward* What's the game then, Blitz-a?

Blitza: Every year, you STD spreaders go up topside for easy pickin's while spring break is a prime time for crime of all kinds! So I bet... you succu-bitches can't fuck as many people as we can off by the end of the day.

The succubi laugh. Blitza glares in determination. They stop laughing.

Verosika: Oh, you're serious? *Leans closer to Blitza's face* [Low Whispers] Game on... bitch. *Leans straight up* But if WE win, we get to keep your sexy employee, Vincent. *Points at Him*

Vortexa: (Offscreen) YES!

Loona: (Offscreen) WHAT?!

Vincent: Now hang on a sec--

Blitza: Deal! [Thoughts] Wait... *Realizes* Shit!

Blitza turns her head to face Vincent and he had a serious look on his face that said "You better not fuck this up", which scared her. She also turned to Loona and she had the expression as Vincent's.

*Later*

We cut to the IMP Crew in a meeting, Blitza stands in front of the whiteboard. Behind her is an easel with drawings on papers. The other I.M.P members sit at a table and listen.

Blitza: Alright, shut your assholes! Here's how we're gonna do this shit! First, we find a fuck ton of clients.

The animated drawings on the paper show Blitzo, Vincent, Loona, Millie and Moxxie standing together. A bunch of imps and clients surround them with bags of money.

Blitza: *Explains* We portal up. [Blitza drawing snaps her fingers. The I.M.P figures fall down.] We have our fun murder time as per usual. [The I.M.P drawings kill off human drawings with guns] We pile all the bodies into a big fuckin' canoe. [The human bodies are tossed into a canoe that reads "S.S. Cum Gutter".] We push said canoe into some water. [Blitza drawing kicks the canoe full of bodies away from the dock.] We light it on fire to attract the sharks and eagles 'n shit. Maybe a goose, too! Fuck it! [Animated drawings of sharks, snakes, eagles and creatures eat the bodies set on fire in the canoe. A large octopus chomps the entire ship and the animals.] They come and eat the bodies, we win the bet... [The I.M.P drawings cheer and the Loona and Vincent figures wears a party hat.] We rub it in that sloppy bitch's drunken whore-ass face... [The I.M.P. members give a Verosika drawing several middle fingers. The Verosika drawing bursts into tears. The scene cuts back to the meeting.] Do you have... any questions? *throws pointer stick through a window*

Moxxie: Uh, yeah. Why was that nonsense?

Blitz: *walks over to Moxxie* That wasn't a question.

Moxxie: That wasn't a plan.

Blitza: *puts a hand around Moxxie* I'm sorry, but that was a flawless presentation of what we should do, Mox. It's not my fault you got a smooth little brain upstairs.

Moxxie: A what now?

Blitza: I'm callin' ya slow, Moxxie. God, why don't you learn to take criticism, you *begins poking Moxxie in the chest* talentless saggy-tit troll?!

Moxxie: *climbs onto table in anger* Well, why don't you *points at Blitzø* take an art class?

Blitza: *grabs Moxxie and throws her back in her chair* Why don't you see how EXPENSIVE they are?!

Vincent: *Pinches bridge of his nose and whispers* I'm gonna lose my fucking mind.

Loona: Hey, is there a way I can come with you girls, and guy, this time?

Blitza: Absolutely not, I forbid it. Not gonna happen. Sorry, sweetie. Spring break is no place for young, vulnerable goth girls. You know the kind of FREAKS up there who'd drool all over you!

Blitza, Moxxie, Millie, and Loona simultaneously break the fourth wall by glaring disapprovingly at the camera.

Vincent: *Confused* What are you 4 looking at?

Blitza: You wouldn't get it.

Loona: Well, I can blend in with humans easy enough. Just let me tag along.

Blitza: Wait, say that again.

Loona: I can... blend in...?

Loona shrugs as she inquisitively tells Blitza that she can disguise herself.

Millie: Do you have a human disguise?

Loona: Yeah. Don't you?

The imps nervously look at each other, eyes side to side. Loona and Vincent gets pissed about this.

Vincent: *Facepalms* Oh my fucking god...

Loona: You three have been screwing around on Earth this whole fucking time... without human disguises?!

Moxxie: Why aren't you yelling at Vincent?!

Loona: He may be dead, but at least he has his human appearance, dumbass!

Vincent: What she said.

Blitza: Okay, new plan!

Blitza quickly scribbles on a piece of paper and hangs it on the easel. It shows Loona and Vincent surrounded by humans with hearts around them.

Blitza: Loonie and Vin can help lure the humans to us, and we'll take care of the rest. Okay, how about that?

Millie: Flawless logic.

Moxxie: I think you're missing the biggest issue, ma'am. Isn't it crucial to have a client who demands enough kills to win this bet? We aren't just going up to massacre!

Blitza: I got that covered, Mox😉.

Later, Blitza puts up a ratty flyer reading "Spring Break Victim, 50% Off!" with drawings of Blitza, a dead victim and horses. Blitza walks to Moxxie, while Vincent made a "Really?" expression.

Blitza: Now... we wait.

Moxxie: Ma'am... there is no way we are going to get enough clients by the end of the day with one poorly spelled, bad grammar flyer!

Vincent: She's right, it's fucking stu--

Before he could finish, they saw demons lining up, including Travis (A/N: Vivziepop's, Not Travis Touchdown), looking at the flyer. Blitza grins smugly and elbows Moxxie, then Vincent. Blitza strolls toward the other demons.

Blitza: Now, who's first?

*EPIC TIMESKIP!*

We cut to a beach in the human world. People happily walk around, relax and talk. Vincent, Blitza, Moxxie, Millie and Loona hide behind coral-covered rocks under a dock.

Blitza: Now, remember, we can't be seen, alright? And loose shots will likely cause a panic, so Loona and Vincent can help with leading targets to a better spot to off 'em. You got the list, Loonie?

Loona: *Skims list of Targets* [Sniffs] Got it.

Loona stands up and in a swirling flash of blue light, she transforms into a human version of herself.

The imps stare in shock, while Vincent had a neutral expression and not really fazed by her form.

Blitza: Ohhhhh, Loonie, look at you. You look...downright awful!

Loona: *Glares at Blitza, then turns to Vincent and makes a smug face* What do you think, Vincent~? [Poses]

Vincent: Eh, 6/10.

Loona: You sassy bitch😏.

Blitza: Enough talk! Now, fetch!

Loona peers in front of her, her target humans outlined in red in her vision. Loona smirks and strolls over to a tall man wearing sunglasses. She moves a finger toward his chest and gives him a flirtatious grin. She motions behind her and to a private alleyway. Loona leads him into the alleyway and leans against the wall. The man reaches out to grab her in lust, but is shot in the head by Blitza, spying on the roof. She gives Loona a thumbs up.

We cut to see Vincent sitting on a bench, eavesdropping on two of his targets, and waiting for a chance to kill them. Suddenly, A man with an Ice Cream cart comes in and everyone makes the area crowded; Vincent saw this as an opportunity and goes in. The targets were a white man wearing an orange sleeveless shirt with grey shorts and a blonde man wearing a blue tracksuit. He sneaks up behind the two and literally stabs each of them on their backs with his hidden blades, leaving the area while no one was looking.

In the next shot, a blonde man runs to Loona in an alleyway with a hungry lustful look on his face. He is caught in a noose by Blitza. Two women in bikini outfits were fawning over Vincent for being sexy in another alleyway, but got their heads shot by Moxxie with a sniper rifle, who had a "Go find your OWN man!" look. On a rooftop, a brown haired douche leans in to kiss Loona, but Millie knocks him off the roof with a kick. The man falls into a dumpster that Moxxie slams shut. A blonde lady in a bikini walks up to Vincent and he offers her a drink, but it turned out to be poisoned and the lady faceplants on the sand. Loona walks with a fat man down the sidewalk and a flower pot crashes into his head. Blitza kills a woman with a knife, Millie kills a white haired woman with a spiked baseball bat, another woman gets shot in the head, and Vincent cuts off an old man's head with a katana.

Blitza and the gang put the bodies in bloodstained dark trash bags, closing them. In the background, Millie jumps on another body.

Blitza: That's thirteen kills in the bag! I like to see that waily snatch orgasm that many--

Suddenly, they heard a shout from the distance; it turned out to be Verosika in her human form and on stage too.

(A/N: Art not mine)

Verosika: Alright, spring breakers! Y'all ready to get fucked up and make some BITCHIN' BAD CHOICES?!

The audience cheers in excitement to hear her sing

Fan Boy: *Rips shirt* VEROSIKA! [Her name is written on his chest]

Blitza: God DAMMIT! That bitch started her goadish mating call! Now, she's gonna win all these sex maniacs! We gotta pick things up, guys!

Vincent: *Thoughts* This is probably my chance to disappear into the crowd to avoid work, I could use a break😪.

Blitza notices a blonde man, puking like an asshole. Loona turned her attention to Vincent, but she noticed that he is already gone.

Blitza: *points to vomiting man* He on the list, Loonie?

Loona: Huh? Yeah... I- I think so.

Loona was starting to get worried on where Vincent is.

Blitza: Good! *Takes out red and black axe*

Blonde man: Oh, whoa! What are you? A leprechaun? *laughs*

Blitza: (off-screen) Yeah... pretty cool, huh?

Blitza cleaves his head in half with the axe.

Blitza: But you sure as shit ain't gonna tell nobody! Alright, next one Loonie, c'mon! Loonie? Wait, where--...?

Blitza glances around to find Loona and Vincent nowhere in sight. Their outline flashes. She panics.

Blitza: Wha-- Wha-- Wh-- [distraught, tears in her eyes] WHERE'S MY STUD AND BABYYYYYY?!?!

We cut to Loona, who is starting to get worried after losing Vincent from her sight. Loona searches for him as two men French kissing fall to the ground at her feet, and someone offscreen throws their bikini top which lands on Loona's head. Vincent is seen in the crowd enjoying himself to get away from his boss; He minded his own business until spotted a bodyguard next in front of the stage.

(A/N: Art not mine)

It turned out to be the hellhound he met earlier-Vortexa-guarding the stage and preventing anyone on it, He saw her grabbing a man before he could go on the stage and punched him. Vincent shrugged walked up to her to chat since he didn't know what else to do. Unexpectedly, He was interrupted by 4 girls that appeared out of nowhere; it turned out to be the same girls that work for Verosika.

(A/N: The girls are in their human forms)

Coco: Hey there~, wanna fool around a bit~?

Vincent: You can go fuck yourself, how 'bout that?

Apple: *Seductive voice* Only if you watch us~.

Milky: C'mon~, We promise we'll be gentle~.

Vincent: *Annoyed* Piss off.

Kiki: Or what~.

Little did they know, Vincent pulled out a smoke bomb from his pockets while they weren't looking and activated it to escape from them. Smoke began to expand and the succubi coughed after that happened, the next thing they knew; Vincent was gone and they were confused. Cut to Vortexa minding her own business, until she noticed someone and blushed as she recognized who it was.

Vincent: Excuse me, are you the hellhound we met back at the IMP Building?

Vortexa: *Blushes* O-Oh! Y-You're the h-human we met! *Scratching back head* Yeah, that's me. You can call me "texa" instead😅.

Vincent: Sure thing, "Texa"😉.

Vortexa: *Thoughts* OH SWEET SATAN, I WANT TO HAVE HIS PUPPIES SO BAD😍!!!

We cut back to Loona still looking for Vincent in the crowd while still having a worried look on her face.

Loona: *Worried* Where are you, Vincent?!

Eventually, Loona managed to spot Vincent and went to him. However, she also noticed that he is talking to another girl who happens to be the same girl that they encountered at the parking lot.

Loona: *Jealous* Oh fuck no!

She storms to them, but was stopped by josh, who smirks at her, eyebrows raised. She backhands him hard. Back to Vincent and Vortexa, they were having a conversation; Vortexa was talking about her Ex-Boyfriend and how much of an asshole he was.

Vincent: Did he really say that to you?!

Vortexa: *Crying* Yeah, [Sniff] he ended up finding another woman because he called a slut.

Vincent: *Comforts* Listen, if you need any help; don't be afraid to come and talk to me. I'll help in any way I can.

Vortexa was touched by what he said.

Vortexa: You mean that🥹?

Vincent: I do😁.

Vortexa: *Blushes* Hey... Vincent... I was wondering if you are--

???: Ahem!

Vortexa and Vincent heard someone clearing their throat and turned who it was, it was Loona and she has her arms crossed and a look of disapproval.

Loona: Am I... interrupting something?

Vincent: No loona, we were just having a conversation.

Loona: Well, conversation's over. *Grabs Vincent's arm* C'mon, we're leaving.

Vortexa: *Grabs his other arm* Hey! We're not done talking😡. Why don't you mind your own business?

Loona: *Pulls* He's MY co-worker, I can talk to him however I like!

Vortexa: *Pulls* You do realize that if we win this, he won't be with you guys forever, right?

Loona: *Pulls* Like that's gonna happen, bitch.

Vortexa: *Points at her* YOU'RE A BITCH!!

Loona: *Condescending* Awwwww, what's wrong? Throwing a tantrum?

Vortexa: Well at least I don't look like a prostitute!

Loona: OH YOU BITCH!!

Scene switches to Moxxie and Millie hiding behind metal barrels.

Moxxie: Well that can't be good. *sighs* It's looking like it's up to us handle this list.

Millie: Hell yeah! Team M and M, gettin' shit done, makin' the moneys!

Moxxie and Millie run off in the sunset and kill more people starting with the ice cream shop before jumping over the rooftop to kill some more. We switch back to the three and they are still fighting. Verosika has finished singing her song and caught a quick glimpse of Vincent next to Loona and Vortexa, she came up with an idea and started to grin.

Verosika: Vortexa! Bring him up here!

Vortexa: But I-

Verosika: Now!

Vincent sighed and went up the stage as if he didn't have a choice, Verosika gives him the microphone and a guitar.

Verosika: *Whispers to his ear* Break a leg, sexy~.

Vincent: Whatever😒.

Vincent walks up to the Mic and gets ready to rock out.

Vincent: This song is from a certain part of my childhood.

*Plays Song*

The crowd roars in excitement after hearing Vincent play and he enjoyed every bit of his performance. Loona and Vortexa started to have heart-shaped pupils in their eyes, and the succubi were having lustful facial expressions. Then there was trouble, a fish monster emerges from the ocean.

The humans and the succubus saw the monster. The monster crushes a relaxing human, sending blood everywhere. The humans scream and run away, Blitza looks at the monster as she finishes choking another man.

Fish Monster: *Roars*

Moxxie: *drunk* Ooooh! Fish. [The monster wraps its tongue around Moxxie, pulls her closer and closes its mouth.] *still drunk* Hehehe... Weeeeee...

Vincent drops what he's doing and goes in to save moxxie; he used a grappling on the monster and pulled himself to reach it, climbed inside of it's mouth, then got out to save moxxie and put her down carefully on the sand.

Millie: *Hugs Him* Thank you so much for saving my little Mox-Mox!

Vincent: *Hugs back* No problem😌, *Breaks hug and stands* Now stay back while I deal with fish face here.

Vincent went back to the monster and began a brutal massacre on the monster; so brutal that his massacre of the fish is beyond explainable.

Moxxie: *Drunk* I love that boy~.

Verosika, Vortexa, Milky, Kiki, Apple, Coco, Blitza, Millie, and Loona: Me too~.

Later, Vincent went back to the beach and finished killing the fish monster after turning it inside out and making sushi out of it.

Blitza: Ohhhh, yeah, way to show off, Vin!

Millie: Is Mox okay?

Blitza: Oh, yeah. She's fine.

Millie holds Moxxie in her arms as Moxxie grins with a doped expression.

Moxxie: *drunken* Thiiiis is funny. I'm sooooo... drinky.

Millie hugs Moxxie, happily laughing.

Blitza: Ooookay, this is too wholesome for my liking.

Verosika: Blitz-a.

Blitza: *turns to face her, glaring* What do you want?

Verosika: That was handled rather... obvious... Don't you think?

Millie: I don't think this belonged to any of us.

Millie tosses the flask back to Verosika, who catches it, then drop-passes it to Milky.

Millie: Would be a shame if anyone found out you guys were behind a giant monster fish in the human world.

Moxxie: *laughs* Oh, Satan! You're gonna be so... FUUUUCKED! *continues laughing drunkenly*

Verosika: Yeah, well... you three nasty-ass gremlins will be in shit for not being in disguises!

Moxxie: *faceplants into the sand* A human called me a possum. I am not a *faceplants again* possum!

Blitza: Y'know, we could keep this little B-movie scene on the down low if you agree to let us use that parking space.

Vincent: It's not a win for us, but might as well be for Blitza's case.

Verosika: *Caves* ...Fine.

Blitza: WE FUCKIN' WOOOOOOON!!! *laughs triumphantly*

Millie: Fuck YEAH!

Blitza: IN YOUR FACE, BIIIITCH!

While they were celebrating their victory, Loona walked up to Vortexa and want to put behind their little... "Conversation"

Loona: Look, maybe we got off on the wrong foot😓, how about instead we put it behind us and maybe we could share Vincent since we both really like him😅.

Vortexa: Know what, I was thinking the same thing😁.

They girls both shake and put behind their argument.

Vincent: *Walks up to them* It's nice that you two are getting along😄.

Vortexa: Hey... If it's not too much to ask, I was wondering if you'd like to go to a party I'm heading to.

Vincent: Sure, I don't mind.

Immediately, Vortexa hugged him to her breasts and swing him around happily.

Vortexa: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Loona was starting to get pissed and jealous, but she calmed down.

Verosika: *scoffs* Come on, let's get out of here. Tex!

Vortexa: *Lets go* Well, see ya!

Vincent: Bye.

Blitza: Come on, Loonie Tooney! Let's go back and park our fat fuckin' car in our fat fuckin' space!

The I.M.P. go through the portal. Loona falls through the portal backwards. Blitza jumps up and mockingly flips the double bird through the portal, making Verosika growl in anger. Verosika and her gang huddle together in fear as the police, a clown, and a mine robot surround them, guns pointed.

Police: PUT YOUR HANDS UP, YOU SICK DEVIANTS!

Verosika: Alright, sluts. Get ready to suck a lot of pig--

Before she could finish; A smoke cloud started to appear and they could hear nothing but the police screaming in agonizing pain. Eventually, the smoke cleared up and saw the police's corpse all over the place.

Verosika: *Confused* Dicks...

Ace: Does anyone have any idea on who did this?

Kat: Same, cuz I'm confused.

Verosika and the other members said they didn't know who did this, unbeknownst from them; A hooded was seen hiding in an alley, observing the disguised demons and made a call.

???: Yo, Blitza? You forgot about me. It's alright, can you open up a portal so I can head back? *Sighs* Please... Thanks.

The mysterious person takes off the hood and it reveals to be Vincent. The portal appears next to him and he enters it.

End of chapter

5,099 words... God damn😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 70 16
During Nate's adventure, we dwell on the other side of Hell to follow a far more different demon. Or... human? No one truly knows who or where he cam...
4.2K 115 7
When Y/N Ryuu finally moves away far from his family and home, he decides to finally live a life of his own without any burdens or chains from his pa...
36.3K 351 11
Y/n was an assassin/mercenary that people only called for the most high priority targets in the most dangerous of locations, until one day lady luck...
109K 953 35
Main character - he kills the ones, that, as he think, deserves death Drug dealers, for example But even with life like that, he eventually was kille...