Ángel de la muerte

By SriparnaDas7

Angel of death is what people calls her..... Being the only sister of 4 brothers... and only daughter of a si... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
The Russos
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
A/N
new story!!
new chapter incoming
chapter 29
chapter 30

NOTICE

89 1 0
By SriparnaDas7

I will be updating less often till 1st July after that there will be one or two chapters of atleast a 1000 words each. My exams are going on so please try to understand. I will not say I am going to fail or something like others as honestly, I am the class topper. So, I need to keep it up otherwise my parents will not allow me to write. I think it's better to complete a story than having an incomplete story. So, I choose to update less often for some days. Also please comment about what their choice will be about the marriage. And how will it go. *It is not about a love story so think twice before coming to a conclusion*.

That will be all thank you!

Please comment a ❤️ emoji to show you are supporting me. Cause it motivates me to write. Thank you to sophia7317 for supporting and being the first one to comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
89.7K 3.4K 33
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
54.7K 1.3K 28
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
14K 301 18
A mafia family spilt apart after the triplets where taken. Finally after 16 years they find them, all completely different. They were bounced around...