Male Wednesday Addams X Reade...

By ladysunfl0wer

This is my very first story, so please be kind. Thank you for reading. Love you!! More

~Cast~
Chapter 1- Wednesday's child is full of woe
Chapter 2- Nevermore Academy
Chapter 3- Tour of Nevermore
Chapter 4- Ms. Thornhill
Chapter 5- Attempted murder
Chapter 6- Escaping the 'Penitentiary'
Chapter 7- Secrets
Chapter 8- The monster
Q+A
Chapter 9- No body, no crime
A/N
Chapter 10- Extracurricular activities
Chapter 11- Follow a trail
Chapter 12- Clues
Chapter 13- Poe Cup
A/N
Chapter 14- The book
Chapter 15- Outreach day
Chapter 16- Crackpot
Chapter 17- the Crackpot's meeting house
Chapter 18- The end of Crackpot's stupid little statue
Chapter 19- The next victim
Chapter 20- The morgue
Chapter 21- Idk what to name it
Chapter 22- The cave
Chapter 24- Bloody Prank
Chapter 25- the past
A/N
Chapter 26- Garret Gates
Dead
Chapter 27- Truth be told
Chapter 28- Fishing with bombs
Chapter 29- Innocent like a baby
Chapter 30- Fire will rain...when I rise
Chapter 31- Birthday
Chapter 32- Presents
I love you guys so much <3
Cute one-shot
Chapter 33- Location
Chapter 34- Murder of the mayor
Chapter 35- Sneaking out
Chapter 36-
Chapter 37- Funeral
Funniest thing ever
Chapter 38- Uncle Fester
Chapter 39- Make up
Chapter 40- Faulkner's diary
Chapter 41- Stalker
Chapter 42- Date night
Chapter 43- Bad blood
Chapter 44- The truth part 1
Chapter 45- The truth part 2
Chapter 46- Kidnapped
Chapter 47- Expelled
Question!
Chapter 48- Marilyn Thornhill = Laurel Gates
Chapter 49- Honey, I rose up from the dead. Not in a very slay way though.
Chapter 50- The Great War
Chapter 51- Endgame
Chapter 52- The end!
Wedding :D

Chapter 23- Rave'N

4.3K 119 80
By ladysunfl0wer

The Rave'N dance was going very well. Lights were everywhere, Ms. Thornhill stood byt the entrance greeting all the students.

"Okay have fun with it."

Xavier and Bianca approached arm in arm. Xavier wore a white suit and Bianca wore a sequined dress.

"You look gorgeous, so gorgeous. Welcome to this year's Rave'N. Oh! Beautiful, what a nice top, and a giant statue of a ice yeti behind a DJ booth.

Ms. Thornhill walked inside and stood next to Weems.

"Here's to a night they'll never forget."

"Be careful what you wish for!" Weems warns.

"You were a Nevermore student once. Don't you remember being full of hope and excitement about the Rave'N?" Ms. Thornhill asks.

"All I remember is disappointment. The boy I asked turned me down for another girl...Morticia Frump in fact."

"Wyatt's mother?" Ms. Thornhill asks shocked. 

"Oh, make sure nobody spikes the punch tonight, we can't afford a single misstep tonight." Weems told her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt was in his dorm packing his stuff to get ready for the stake out. Thing was on his desk.

He would glance at the wall separating his dorm from Y/n's. Then he would go back to packing. Thing finally got annoyed and started tapping his desk to gain Wyatt's attention.

Wyatt looked at him. "What?"

Thing pointed at the wall and signed.

"No I do not feel guilty! Why would I?"

Thing moved his fingers to signify Wyatt hurt Y/n's feelings.

Wyatt rolled his eyes at him. "Well, I am already taking her to a cave. What more can I do about it?"

Thing hopped underneath his bed and kicked two boxes from underneath.

Wyatt narrowed his eyes. He opened the boxes to reveal the suit and dress form Uriah's Heap. And a sunflower for Y/n.

"You want me to take her to the dance?" Wyatt asks incredulously.

Thing nodded.

"Why?" 

Thing signed 'You like her, she likes you.'

The signed something again.

"Yes I want to make it up to her. That's why I am taking her to a stake out. If staking out a monster's lair isn't fun, I don't know what is."

Thing reminded that staking out can happen again, but the dance cannot. 

Wyatt hesitated not knowing what to do. Thing was annoyed and he began to sign very agressively, scolding Wyatt.

"Alright, alright. I will ask her! Stop yelling at me!" Wyatt hisses.

He took the suit and went into the closet to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n had packed her bag, ready to go. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Y/n searched her room for a extra flashlight. Suddenly a knock was heard.

"Y/n?" Wyatt's voice calls out

Y/n looked up confused. She walked over and opened the door.

"Wyatt, I was just looking for a an extra flash-" She was cut off as she looked up to see Wyatt standing there wearing a suit and a sunflower in his hand, he looked really handsome, her eyes was incredibly wide and her cheeks flushed.

"I...wha-" She asks unable to form words.

Wyatt looked down nervously. "I'm...I'm sorry for what I treated you. I'd like to make it up to you." He told her.

Y/n looked at him confused "O-o-okay."

Wyatt cleared his throat and held the sunflower to her. "You said you wanted to go to the Rave'N with me. I know there is a chance you changed your mind about going with me, I understand that. But will you please go to the Rave'N with me?"

Y/n blushed and smiled at him. She took the sunflower from his hand. She couldn't believe that he gave up the stakeout for her. How could she be mad at him now?

"Yes Wyatt, I will go the Rave'N with you."

Wyatt attempted to keep a neutral expression on his face, but failed as a small smile formed on his face. He held the box containing the dress to her.

"Here, it's a new dress matching mine. We think it might suit you better than the one you bought."

"Oh thanks." She smiled awkwardly. "Um...I will change and be right out."

Wyatt nods and walked away. Y/n blushed and bit her lip in excitement. She opened the box revealing the dress. She closed the door quickly and began to get dressed, excited for the night ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt stood by the trophy case containing a photo of his mother and the fencing team. Then he saw Y/n reflection coming down the stairs.

Wyatt had to stop his mouth from dropping open. Y/n looked so beautiful, she had left her hair down in beautiful waves, she had but on a bit of mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss.

She approached him after coming down the stairs. "Thank you Wyatt, for the dress, you were right I love it." 

Wyatt took Y/n's hand bent and kissed it. "You look beautiful." 

Y/n blushed and looked down. "Thank you Wyatt, and you look-"

"Ridiculous? I know." He said. 

Y/n shook her head and giggled. "No Wyatt, you look very handsome."

"Cute even." She adds.

Wyatt glared at her "I am not cute! You are!" He fires back.

Y/n giggles even more. "You think I am cute?" 

"Yes, you're extremely adorable." He says trying to be insulting but failing.

"Let's go, shall we?" He asks.

The two were about to enter the dance when Eugene appeared.

"Wyatt? Y/n? What's going on? What happened to staking out the cave?" Eugene asks.

"You didn't tell him?" Y/n whispers to Wyatt.

Wyatt looked down. "Fuck." He whispers.

Eugene looked between both of them with a frown. "Sure I get it. Guess I'll go check the woods out myself."

"Absolutely not!" Y/n exclaims.

"Don't go alone. It's too dangerous. Stand down." Wyatt warns.

Eugene nodded with his head down.

"We'll go tomorrow night understood?" Wyatt asks.

Y/n sighs and hugs Eugene. "Listen, I know you are disappointed. You really wanted to go on that adventure, but it's way to dangerous, you could get killed, and you're like a little brother to me. I can't loose you, okay?" Y/n lectures softly.

Eugene nods more firmly and hugs her back. "Have fun Y/n." 

Y/n smiles and kisses Eugene's head like a big sister. "Thanks Eugene."

Y/n ended the hug and moved back towards Wyatt. Wyatt took her hand and they both went into the ball.

Eugene watched them leave. Then he turned towards the exit "A hummer never shies away from danger." Eugene says and walked confidently towards the cave.

Enid and Lucas stood by each other looking up at the giant sculpture of a yeti. Enid wore a shiny white dress with white fur on the collar and sleeves. Her hair was dyed pink and she had sparkles on her face. Her date Lucas wore a white suit with a rose in the pocket.

"Is the an abominable snowman?" Lucas asks dumbly.

Enid turned to him with wide eyes. "Oh my god! You can't just say that. It's offensive, that's a yeti."

"Oh, sorry. Do any go here?"

"Not anymore. They have been extinct since the 1950s. Our science teacher, Ms. Thornhill chaired the dance committee this year. She wanted the Rave'N to feel relevant. So our climate crisis meets extinction event, but in a fun way!" She says smiling.

"Okay, the theme of our last dance was Hawaiian nights." Lucas said. 

Enid picked up two blue drinks from the table. "Yetinis?" She offered.

Lucas nodded, Enid went up to give him one but she tripped and spilled it all over him.

Enid gasped. "Oh my god, I am so sorry. Let me fix that!" She bent and tried to soak all of the drink from his clothes.

"Enid?" A voice asks.

Enid and Lucas turned to look, with Enid still on her knees making the scene look very awkward.

"I thought that was you." Ajax gestured to Lucas. "Is that your date?" 

Enid stood up and smiled awkwardly. "Yes, and he's having the best time with me. We are both loving this dance...together."

Ajax frowned and nodded. "Sweet."

He and his date walked away and Enid watched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier sat on a table looking glum as he sipped his yet-tini. Bianca walked over and sat down next to him.

"Does your mood have to do something with a certain magic girl and a goth-boy?" Bianca asks.

Xavier sighed giving himself away.

"She's not here. We are."

Xavier nodded, "you're right, I'm sorry, I do really like being her with you...so thanks for the invitation."

"No more talking about Y/n or Wyatt, deal?"

Xavier smiled. "Deal."

Bianca stood up and pulled Xavier on the dance floor, Ajax walked by when he something by the entrance.

"Dude, check it out."

All of them turned to see Wyatt and Y/n walking in hand in hand. Everyone was staring, because they were the only ones not wearing white and because of how...amazing they looked together.

"Wyatt and Y/n definitely busted out of their cocoons." Ajax says smiling at the two.

Xavier stared at Y/n in awe, she looked beautiful. Bianca noticed and the ugly envy burned her throat. "Like dead-head moths." She sneered.

Ms. Thornhill walked over to the pair. "Wyatt Addams and Y/n L/n, what lovely surprise. Y/n that dress looks amazing on you, Wyatt that suit is definitely amazing." She compliments.

Y/n smiled at her teacher in thanks.

"Ms. Thornhill." Wyatt greets with a nod. He turned to Y/n "I will get us some drinks."

Y/n nodded at him as she and Ms. Thornhill spoke.

Wyatt walked over to the punch bowl and Enid rushed over to him.

"OMG! I love the looks and an amazing choice of date." She says winking at Wyatt, happy that her ship FINALLY SAILED.

Wyatt glared at Lucas. "I could say the same."

"It's not what it looks like." Enid promised.

"Good. Because that pilgrim already has two strikes in my book."

"Lucas is trying to make his ex jealous, I'm trying to make Ajax jealous. It's a win-win. I'm so happy you asked Y/n out, she has liked you for ages and so did you, it was tiring to watch you both flirt with each other and not a make a move." Enid says rolling her eyes.

Lucas looked at the two and walked over with his hands raised, like a surrender. "Wyatt, I come in peace."

"That's a shame, I bought my pocket mace, the medieval kind." Wyatt says glaring.

Lucas' smile fell. "Stay away from my date." Wyatt warns.

Lucas and Enid left, Wyatt got the two drinks and turns to go back to Y/n but he is face to face with Xavier.

Xavier gave him a look of disapproval. "I can't believe you're here with her."

"Why are you bringing this up?"

"I'm the one that actually wanted to go with her."

"That's interesting, you had her. Then you canceled on her." 

"I wanted her to actually ask me! Not because she was forced."

"What ever, she is mine now. She didn't want to go with you, she wanted to go with me. Stay away from her."

"Until you screw up again." Xavier mutters.

Y/n saw the tension and walked over to the two.

"Wyatt, Xavier." She greets.

Xavier nodded at her and walked away. 

Y/n frowns and turns to her date. "What did he want?" 

Wyatt shrugged in response and handed her the glass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas was looking at his phone that he had used to text two of his friends. Apparently they were on their way...and planning something suspicious.

Enid came up behind him. "I'm so sorry about your pants." Enid looked at his phone. "Are those the playoffs? Who's winning Penguins or Ducks?"

Lucas looked surprised. "You follow pro-hockey?" 

"Life long Sharks fan. I grew up with a pack of older brothers. It was like 'watch hockey or alse we will go all Tai Lung on you.'" She mocks.

"You mean Tai Lung from 'Way of the Dragon.'?" He asks.

Enid's face lit up. "Only the best kung fu movie made!" 

Lucas smiled. "You are different." He compliments.

Enid gestured to the dance floor. "You up for getting down?"

Lucas nodded. "Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n exited the dance floor to look for Wyatt. She found him sitting on a bench.

"Hey, you okay?" She asks.

"Xavier." He sighs.

Y/n sat up to face him, giving him her full attention. "What happened?"

Wyatt sighs again. "He told me I would hurt you again now that you are with me, and it reminded me when I made you ask him out. It made me feel so angry for what I did but more bitter." He explains.

Y/n smiles. "Were you jealous?" She teased.

Wyatt scoffed. "Yeah right, I don't get jealous."

Y/n just smirked. "Alright...then I will go to ask Xavier to-" She starts walking.

She didn't make it far because Wyatt had pulled her back and kissed her passionately.

Wyatt pulled away from the kiss and looked at Y/n. "Fine I was jealous." 

Y/n smiled. "Listen, Xavier is my best friend, nothing else. I like you and only you. Got it?" She asks.

Wyatt smiled at her and pecked her lips. "Good."

"Now let's go!" She cheers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt and Y/n were on the dance floor, bright light surrounded them. 

Wyatt raised his arms above his head. He turned and walked away, he then punched the air stiffly. Y/n giggled at his moves (no, we ain't making fun of his moves.), he then swung up his arms one by one. Wyatt ducked and...disappeared? 

Wyatt appeared behind Y/n grabbed her arm and spun her around. He disappeared again and spun her around until they both face each other foreheads touching.

Xavier stared at them.

He said something very stupid to Bianca which cause her to walk away angrily.

He looked at Y/n and Wyatt who were very close together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter!

Check out my crush's book! Please vote and comment!

Dedicated to Paige

Love,

Hermione <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.1K 30
First off all i'm not creative enough to think off a name. Second if there is something in here that you recognise it is possible i took inspiration...
9.5K 303 15
This is my first story! I'm the shared account person... Avery, you'll be seeing me a lot of me... I don't know when i will update. Probably around t...
199K 4.1K 58
This is my first ever story, so please don't judge it too hard. I hope you enjoy :3 Lol i don't proofread btw
6.4K 169 36
This is my first story ever. Give it a chance :) Leave your comments, suggestions and even votes. Thank you! :)))